Apple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GB

Apple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GB

MPN: A1954

Awesome

Just works. Love Apple products. The just work and do what you hope they would do. This is where the talent goes. The want too many words yep yep yep

Purchased in January 2019.

Loved the cellular connectivity and extended battery life

Mainly used in commute, screen was great for watching video clips with enough brightness, the cellular connectivity is a big plus and even makes the iPad capable of being a hot spot. Battery life is great for every day use and should has no struggle lasting a few days on standby.

Purchased in April 2019 at optus.

Innovation at its best

As other Apple products this brings great value to our family. We bought it end of last year and since then been a family device. Our little five year old son loves playing games and also has been really useful with his Kinder learning as the school recommends use of apps such as snakes and ladders and home reading apps. Very easy to navigate even for the littlest person in our family. Highly recommended!

Purchased in November 2018.

Love it

I purchased this iPad over a year ago now , I have no complaints what do ever, I recommend it highly. I am a big fan of apple, all products are built very well and have full trust

Purchased in January 2018 for $950.00.

Amazing gadget..!

Apple have been really.. i love apple products and have been using for couple of years now but i specially love this ipad as it is really good and really handy to use.. you can use it as a laptop i don't have to carry around my heavy laptop everyday so i really recommend it.!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Reading the IPad in bed with one hand and the glass shattered in my hand leaving fine shards of glas

Very happy till the screen shattered in my hand. Was lying in bed looking up holding edge with one hand. Possible the weight of the ZAGG cover did not help if screen is weak. Apple refuse to cover any warranty as they it suffered physical damage. Apple say it cannot be fixed like a phone as the screen is integrated. Harvey Norman have escalated the warranty request higher but it's been 7 weeks so far. BE careful.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Bought this iPad few months back from jbhifi on telstra monthly plan. It was upgrade from old iPad. Great speed. Don’t stuck. Worth for the money spend. Use it for mainly work purpose and also my son plays with this when it’s free. All the apps run smoothly on this.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love my new Ipad, fast and efficient

I bought a new Ipad a few months ago to help my mum do Jigsaw puzzles and colouring in as well as using it for travel and every day apps, it works brilliantly. I just received the apple pencil so will review that another time, but it will make colouring in and everything i need to do so much easier. This Ipad is so fast. I have several apple products but love how efficient and smooth this version is. The camera is great. I notice the games load very fast and there is no lag. I had no trouble getting everything working on this Ipad, I was surprised how easy it was normally I have so much trouble, but i managed to transfer data from old ipad with no problems.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Apple iPad 9.7 2018 6th gen. . Too many frills to get into it and start work...

Great machine in so many other ways... but so tiresome to actually get started each time. Security - fingerprint - press to open/start at least twice - password or code even after fingerprint ID - which only works at the same angle you registered it at...fair enough - but why all this just to get in and write an email? We know security is important Apple - but please consider streamlining the open/start process!! Then when I turn it off/close it - to get a coffee. I come back and have to start the whole prolonged procedure AGAIN....Help! DO NOT appreciate Apple's insistence to share my information with iCloud!! Love it otherwise - so far.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

See all Apple iPad (6th Generation) reviews

3 weeks old and my iPad has a crack across the corner. It was in a holder and has not been dropped or miss handled. I took it back to place of purchase but they don't want to know. They said it has been damaged? I truely believe it must be faulty. How does an item crack for no reason? Where do I go from here? Consumer affairs?
In not sure, but perhaps contact apple directly??I took it to an apple authorised dealer. They took one look at it and said "single hairline crack with no impact. Yes we will send it back and replace it with a new one. Thank goodness. Certainly treated me better than Harvey Norman.

iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GB
Expandable StorageNo
Price (RRP)$799
Weight478grams
Release dateMar 2018
Compare all Apple iPad (6th Generation)

• MPN: A1954