Apple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB

Apple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB

MPN: A1954

crispiest screen ever

crispiest screen ever
The clarity of the pictures and everything on my ipad is very very impressive. I have an iphone and for other purposes use dell and asus window computers. The size is great. Some things require some more research, like how to get extensions added to safari, but thanks to the internet questions like these are quickly resolved.
If you like clear pictures and text and easy navigation, then the iPad is for you. I noticed that the battery drains a lot slower than on my iPhone, but then it seems to take a while to charge once it is drained. Plugging it in at night should always give me an ipad ready to go.
So happy with this purchase.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $695.00.

The perfect gadget!!!

Everything you can ask for. Super easy and fun to use! Very useful for everyday routines and productivity such as checking mail, social networks, everything related to work, news, and music, TV Shows, movies and so on. If you go further you can even use it to draw, which I do, and many many other things!

Purchased in August 2018 at Vodafone for $655.00.

Speed

Such a useful and handy device to have.

This is a versatile tablet that's easy to use. The app library is expansive, and optimised to the screen size, and its build quality is very good, and reasonably priced. Airplay has been a good feature to use with hotel TVs and wireless projectors. I battery lasts for quite a while, and is my go-to device for reading articles when my computer is off.

Purchased in October 2018 for $579.00.

Perfect!

Easy to use. Always good to have an existing Apple device (i.e. phone) when buying the Ipad. Slimness of design is great. Recommend to anyone wanting to purchase it for daily use, applications, games, etc.

Purchased in January 2019 for $459.00.

Good and helpful but...

One problem sometimes I can’t log in it just doesn’t work it is hard to explain,on the Front lock screen there is no time for no date! This has only happens once and I would recommend it!i love the way it works and all the good things it does and helps whith it is handy!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Still the best

After all these years the iPad still stands out to me as the best in the market.
The iPad 6th gen is super zippy, polished and functional, making it a great value proposition given the entry level price (vs other apple tablets).
Having owned the tablet for a few months now, I certainly don’t regret my decision to switch back over from the android side of the fence after a long sabbatical.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Very good

Bought this ipad on plan and it is awesome ipad very smooth. My kids, loves playing games in it. All the apps runs smoothly. Haven't have any problem with it. The camera also takes very nice pictures and video loads and plays fast.

Recommend it to any want wanting to purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good I pad

Recently, I have been contracted an i pad 9.7 6 generation with wifi and cellular by Telstra.
And I really love this I pad, as the quality of picture is very good and very easy to navigate and very easy to use as well.
The Apps are working nice and smoothly.
I have used it to watch movie, to read news and watching Sport.
The only problem is that it is a little to big and a bit difficult to carry.
But overall it is a nice I pad.
I would recommend it for anybody who need an I pad.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

expensive but brilliant!

perfect, new AR features are impressive. can't wait to see what app developers do with what's now possible. adobe mobile apps also run noticeably smoother and faster. the new features on the pencil also makes a world of difference for those who animate, illustrate or just enjoy doodling. still not sure why the iMacs aren't touch screens...

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great tablet

I have not used any other brand's tablets so cannot compare. However, I do find the iPad 6th generation wifi + cellular to be a great purchase. It works well with the apple pencil and is great for university needs. Has some good features and is easy and efficient to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

New iPad

LOVE my new iPad! Can take anywhere that has internet connection and browse or search as needed or just play games or even read books through apps such as BookBub or similar! The only thing I wasn’t fussed about was using numeric by dragging on letters on keyboard screen so just go to numbers on bottom right next to space bar and it’s much easier!

Date PurchasedMay 2018