Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi (6th Generation)

Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi (6th Generation) (2018) (page 3 of 6)

32GB, 128GB

• Speed
garth k.

garth k.

Great apple product

I purchased the 32gb iPad to use when flying my Phantom 4 Drone. It works perfectly for this purpose and 32gb capacity is more than enough. I haven't experienced any lag at all. The screen quality is amazing!

Ashish

AshishSydney, NSW

Good tablet for normal use

It's no secret that Apple rules the tablet market. The iPad is the crown jewel and with this iteration of their product, Apple has managed to strike a delicate balance between price, features, and functionality. This iPad is mid-sized and is not too heavy in the hands compared to the larger iPad Pro's. It is by no means the fastest iPad available but that does not mean it's slow by any means. In fact, its remarkably fast, responsive and can play any game you throw at it with ease. If you've ever used an Apple product (and there's a good chance you have), use of this device will come naturally. The colors on the screen are fantastic and viewing movies or browsing the web is great

Soumya

SoumyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6th generation ipad

I used iPad for almost every day for reading,studying,watching YouTube etc. I can’t even think about without using daily. It is the good thing I have brought this year for my birthday.

Anup M.

Anup M.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

I use ipad for office related stuff. I use office and excel and trust me , I haven't seen even these apps running so fast on microsoft machines. Camera is awesome and solves the basic purpose.
This ipad can be bought on student discount. screen sharpness and quality is awesome. Let it be browsing or watching movies. This product is one of the must have.

Tom

Tom

perfect and cheap

Pretty much everything you need from a tablet, runs quickly and is of high build quality. The screen is great and battery life is long. However the only downside the speakers are not very good.

StevenL

StevenLSydney, NSW

Nice tablet

bought this from officeworks and use for kids studying
It is running very smooth and 32GB is defenitely enough for kids.
it is not as good as pro, while definetely enough for every day use

Wellyo

WellyoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great device, plenty for kids to do and learn

Performs well, quick to change between apps etc. would recommend larger storage as 32GB is not enough. It is also challenging when away from wifi, would suggest cellular version. Also found screen breaks fairly easily, defiantly opt for Apple care as it is a great add on and pays for itself in no time.

Luffy - S.

Luffy - S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great iPad for casual use.

This iPad is seriously the greatest iPad I've ever used. It runs very smoothly on games that need to use a lot of RAM. Additionally, it is great for your daily needs, and Apple never fails to make me satisfied, so I would rate this great iPad a solid 4/5.

Kumar

Kumar

Good Product

Really good product. Battery backup is good, touch screen no issues, easy to work with. Mostly using to watch videos on YouTube but recently started working on it and finding really easy and helpful.

Leigh898

Leigh898Wimmera, VIC

Quirky ... typically Apple

scottik1962

scottik1962Victoria, 3000

Great Gift Idea

Mum turned 76 on Saturday so we all threw in to buy her an updated ipad. The 6th generation looked just what she needed. With a rose gold cover on the back the screen is large enough for mum to use and yet the ipad is not too heavy. My only suggestion is when it comes to cases and covers, look online before you pay big dollars at stores in Australia. An ideal gift. What happened to the old tablet? Passed it on to my father who just uses it for some games and youtube.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Ninad

NinadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing apple ipad 6th generation

Lighting fast ipad with multi functional options. Really amazing to operate and fastest ever ipad ever used. Love to recommend to everyone who wants to work as well as use it for their personal work. User friendly for children as well as adults with multiple storage options available. Fastest IOS software ever and never going to disappoint you while functioning.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

JennySydney

Love that it works with Apple pen but nothing new about it.

Had to get a new ipad as my old one broke. Opted in for a Apple Pen as well as I usually take notes on my iPad, love the Apple Pen. Though I wish there were some more changes done to this iPad. But overall, still love it. Battery life is better though.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
User

UserSydney

Another very good apple product

It’s working very well also available in different colours.
I bought gold and it’s just superb. Performance is very good as like other apple products and different accessories also available for this.
Easy use of it and kids love it.
It supports latest iOS and updates for any new changes.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Karen A

Karen ASydney

Fantastic as ever

This is my third Ipad now and I love it. I had a 1st Gen, 3rd Gen and now the 6th Gen. All previous ipads actually still work but iOS updates stopped supporting them so I don't feel they're secure for internet use anymore. Very happy with my new ipad, it's light, fast and very easy to navigate around. All the social media apps and games run really well on this ipad. Videos are a joy to watch, fast and lovely screen. For running apps and entertainment, the iPad is perfect. If you need to do serious work on it (like word processing, photo editing etc), there are other devices that are more suitable. I use my Surface Pro for work, but my iPad for fun.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great livht weight tablet. Perfect for school

Perfect ipad for school assignments and BYO program in school.
Very lightweight, IOS11 and perfect screen too.
My son loves it finger unlock security.
Would definitely recommend. Good price too.. 128gb is perfect for lot of apps and games..
Resolution and Camera is very good. A+
Grade 3 new ipad for school

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Jacky

JackyCairns

This is an amazing apple product

This has to be one of the best apple products yet; its super fast, and fairly cheap at around 440$ aud brand new. it is able to run pubg and fortnite. pubg runs on the best graphics with it too. i would definitely recommend buying this ipad since it is just so convenient to browse the internet without straining your eyes on an iphone.

Tricia

TriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with devuce

Brought the iPad three months ago and find it practical for my needs , it's s great size and not too heavy . The only problem I have found and it may be me is I can't find how to make letters bold even after googling it. Lots of apps on it I still have not used yet as well . Happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Joseph42

Joseph42Hunter Region, NSW

Yes it's good!

1964kazza

1964kazzaBrisbane

Terrific product

Bought the latest iPad from Big W - great price and love the fact you can have 2 different apps open at the same time - it’s my first iPad as I’ve only had iPhones so it’s great and easy to share between the 2 devices. Easy for my grandson to use too - iPad has been reliable and charges quickly, bought for private use and have had no problems with device - would recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2018