Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi (6th Generation)

Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi (6th Generation) (2018) (page 4 of 6)

32GB, 128GB

• Security
  • Speed
Radu

Radusydney

Great product at reasonable price

Apps work great, a tablet is a very uselful device to own and you cant go wrong with ipad from apple. Great quality, very reasonable priced, stylus compatible. I would recommend the newer versions but if you aren’t planning on using the tablet too much this model is a good compromise between quality and price.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Anna

AnnaGold Coast

Very good

I use it when i read my ebooks its good and comfy to use and all apps it works perfectly and more convenient specially when u go travelling or you go holiday, you don't need to carry your laptop
and i use it too foo play games sometimes, very friendly users,very good i always have good experience in apple products

Date PurchasedJul 2018
AMANDA154

AMANDA154Melbourne

Fantastic!

We needed to upgrade an iPad as it had ceased being able to update apps and other software. The lightness of the newer model is excellent, the graphics are sublime, the speed with which it runs is fantastic. It has very good battery life and charges quickly. Love this machine!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Erin

ErinMOORABBIN

Perfect for what we need

My son needed one for school and this is the one they suggested. It has been fantastic to be honest. It charges quickly, set up was easy and we have had no problems with space all year. We bought the iPad 9.7" WiFi 32GB Space Grey at Office works (which you can pay via a payment plan if need be).

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

IPad best tablet ever

its the best tablet ever, recharge every day 16 hours usage, games and movies and everything.
if you are a heavy duty user you need a cover for it, got it for year now as a gift upgraded from the mini ipad i thought it is big but after a while i like it.
Ps very fast and works perfectly however don't upgrade the software.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Nick

NickSydney

Very nice ipad

I have an ipad air 2 which i use daily for school and work i have had this ipad for 2 years and i still haven't encountered any issues the ipad works perfectly fine although i do recommend buying a case for this ipad as i found out the hard way that its gets a lot of scratches and dents also it may bend.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Brad H

Brad HAdelaide

Awesome & Fast - iPad 6th Gen

Purchased this via AfterPay with Big W. The tablet is amazing looks and feels great. Games and applications run seamlessly. You can have heaps of things open at once and it doesn't slow down. You get value for money. Who needs cellular versions when you can just tether with your phone.

SSP

SSPNR

Love love love

Love Apple iPad - so convenient and versatile. Have just bought another one for my dads birthday. Definitely recommend Apple iPad and Apple products in general. One happy customer! Also have Apple iPhone, watch and tv and these work seamlessly together. I don’t have to worry about seperate connections as they all use the same power cable.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving it so far!

We just purchased the new iPad mainly to use for travel or browsing the internet from the couch. Really loving it so far, I think it was great value for the money paid (note: we only got the WiFi model).
All the apps we use seem to work well on the iPad and it is quite responsive.
I am not sure how the battery life is yet as I've only just started using it but seems ok.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Baird

BairdSydney

Ipad M788B/A

Easy to use,beautiful screen resolution. Emails web searching and a multitude of game options. Tab and Lotto aps to bet buy lottery tickets. No worries wil virus problems. Great camera and ability to. Take ipad to photo shop to print photos easily. After customer Care with Apple is tops. Wi fi is available e erywhere at no cost. The iPad is compact and very convenient. Easy to use is the main benefit,no matter what age you are.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Shawn

ShawnMelbourne

it's good for student

nice tablet, I use it for study. It has been working flawlessly and is very user friendly. great functions and light weight. very portable so that you can take to the class or libarary easily. nice tool to read PDFs. I do not play games a lot so I dont know about that region.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ryan

Ryan

Works very well, but honestly expected more...

I use the iPad mainly for work purposes, so a lot of emails, web browsing and excel or other office programs. Overall it performs very well and I’m quite impressed, but for an apple fan I feel like something is missing. In terms of changes I believe the iPad really needs an overhaul, other than better camera (let’s best honest who’s using the iPad as a camera) and faster processor I really don’t think you get much else.

But in saying this I really think the iPad wifi option is good value for money, as it will always be a quality apple product.

Paul

PaulSydney

Great product, easy to use

I use it for work and home. Has been working flawlessly and is very user friendly. I have recently used other tablets and they do not compare with the apple iPad. I would definitely recommend this tablet to anyone for any application. Also the product is great for the money.

Tray

TrayNSW

Bargain price for a iPad

Recently upgraded from iPad Air and I very impressed with this iPad so far and such affordable price for iPad. Running the lasted version of iOS 12.0.1 with no issues. If you’re upgrading from older iPads or if this is you’re first iPad highly recommend this iPad ! It looks exactly like iPad Air with better specs and bonus is iPad Air cover fits this iPad

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Topcat

TopcatMelbourne

Cant get the kids off them

The unit is pretty much the same as all iPads before it. It maybe slimmer than older ones.
Its fast and reponsive.
The standard apple setup although it seems you have to have an apple account to register with icloud. Previously you could use any email.
The battery lasts for days. Very happy

Naddles

NaddlesBrisbane

Glass poor quality, smashed with an army style case

Joanna R

Joanna RSouth Australia

Cannot function without it!

The iPad 6th gen is the holy grail of tablets! It's a gorgeous design, has a ton of space for any apps and programs and files I need to install or download. There is always the problem with apple products that you need to buy the compatible cables and whatnot, but that's the price you pay with apple. Siri and voice recognition features are a really helpful touch and overall this tablet just makes my life so much easier.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Darius

DariusCLEARY

Home entertainment, education, office can be handled.

The(6th Generation) IPad performance is really enough to satisfy everyday entertainment. As for the software experience, there may be some disappointment with the problem of IOS 11, but there's no denying that this version of the system makes the IPad a lot more powerful. From an ipad experience perspective, the six-generation ipad is actually not lost to the ipad Pro,Because it also supports quick access to popular apps and documents from the dock, multi-tasking with split-screen browsing and side-pull, you can drag and drop pictures, text, and files between different apps.So ensure that the daily entertainment must be no problem.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sar

SarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek product

This apple product is my secretary . Siri keeps me up to date with reminders and the word apps work with me to create my documents. It is the perfect business partner for me . I simply log on to my work app at the start of work and log off when I finish . Can’t beat an APPLE product . A1

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mitch D

Mitch D

Another Great Apple Product

Bought a new I pad last Saturday from Harvey Norman Osborne Park, great service from the guys there, also, even better price than I thought we would receive, we did check pricing etc on the net before going to Harvey Normans, even though the price was a bit more than Amazon, we felt that having the product there in front of us, questions answered straight away and helpful staff, why not support retail stores

See all Apple iPad (6th Generation) reviews