Apple iPad (6th Generation)

Apple iPad (6th Generation) Questions & Answers

9.7" Cellular, 9.7" Wi-Fi, 10.2" Wi-Fi and 10.2" Wi-Fi + Cellular

6 questions from our users

Tony T.

Tony T.asked

iPad (6th Generation)

Can I transfer movies from the hard drive to the ipad

Mary C.

Mary C.asked

iPad (6th Generation) 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB

I transferred everything from my old ipad to the new 6th generation wi fi 128 but the facebook messenger will not work any suggestions?

Russell K.

Russell K.asked

what storage does the iPad have apart from 128 GB

Cindiasked

iPad (6th Generation) 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB

We have 2 new IPad 6th generation iPads. My son set them both up, he used the same email and passwords for both. Question: how can we separate our pictures, when we take pictures they end up on both iPads! Is there a way to go into settings and separate our pictures?? The last set of iPads we had, used same passwords and email which is fine, but our pictures were completely separate. How can I separate our pics on the new set of iPads?

Jenny
Jenny

Hi Cindi, all you need to do is on each Ipad, go to Setting > Scroll down to 'Photos' > Disable iCloud photos and Disable my Photo Stream. Any photo you take on each of the iPad will remain stored in that iPad and email and passwords would remain same. Hope that helped.

Cindi

Thank u soo much Jenny !!

Giddaasked

iPad (6th Generation) 10.2" Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GB

3 weeks old and my iPad has a crack across the corner. It was in a holder and has not been dropped or miss handled. I took it back to place of purchase but they don't want to know. They said it has been damaged? I truely believe it must be faulty. How does an item crack for no reason? Where do I go from here? Consumer affairs?

1964kazza
1964kazza

In not sure, but perhaps contact apple directly??

Gidda

I took it to an apple authorised dealer. They took one look at it and said "single hairline crack with no impact. Yes we will send it back and replace it with a new one. Thank goodness. Certainly treated me better than Harvey Norman.

charles
charles

I tried to return an unopened Toaster with the receipt, at a Harvey Norman outlet. They got the Store Manager (for a simple refund) and made me feel very small . Shop just about anywhere else, and get treated like a customer, with true customer service. Their nauseating (robotic) TV ads are appropriate.

Rainbow Ruleasked

iPad (6th Generation) 10.2" Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB

Where do i go for the best price Apple i pad 6th generation in real world store in Sydney?

Good Guys, Office Works August 2018

Gidda

I took out a plan with Optus via Harvey Norman. $15 a month for iPad and $15 a month for 3 gig of data. Cheaper than buying outright

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives