Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi, 256GB (3rd Gen)

Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi, 256GB (3rd Gen) (2019-2020)

Also referred to as: Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi, 256GB (3rd Gen) 2019 and Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi, 256GB (3rd Gen) 2021.
MPNs: KHIPAD19128WGRY, MUUQ2X/A and MUUT2X/A

• Security
  • Speed
Emma

Emma

I use this product on a daily bases and I love it!

I use this iPad to do my work almost everyday. I use it during the evening and the day and somehow it still manages to stay on. It runs smoothly and has specific features that I adore. This product is new and I only got it in January 2020 and today is 19/5/2020 so yours might act different if it’s old. I recommend this product for sure. Although I apologise for the crack in my iPad, that was my fault.

Purchased in January 2020 at Costco.

danmelbourne

danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPad Air - worth buying because it's faster than regular iPad

I've been happy with my iPad Air 256GB purchase; it runs apps very smoothly and has tonnes of space for new apps (especially as you don't have to store your music or video library on it any more due to streaming). It is certainly quite a bit more expensive than the normal iPad but if you look at the processor specification between the two, the iPad Air has a much faster CPU, which will extend its longevity in terms of how many years good use you can get out of it. Also, since 15-20% off sales are reasonably common on sites like eBay, you can usually get it for quite a bit less than the RRP if you're patient and wait a month or two before the next sale comes on.

Purchased at eBay for A$849.15.

Body Durability
Rain

RainTownsville

Good but not best

Just an average iPad and has the features the you’d expect. Screen durability is bad but the performance is good. I have not broken the screen btw. All in all, it is a good tablet for everyday use

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$450.00.

Body Durability