Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

MPNs: 36013676, 36013678, 36013679 and 9 more

Can’t download any new apps

Just an over priced internet viewer all new apps won’t work because of all the rediculous updates outdating the device. Scam don’t waste your money I have three and there all useless for apps now

Purchased in January 2016.

Hardware
Front (Selfie) Camera Quality
Software
Security
Speed

This is the best IPAD ever

I upgraded from an IPAD2 which was working perfectly after 2 years. I can't be happier than this. My wife absolutely enjoys using this device and doesn't detach it from herself. The quality of this product is top notch. Really nothing negative about this device. Thank you apple for another high quality product.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great present for mom

Bought this iPad for my mom as a birthday gift as she's not too tech savvy but at the same time have bills to be paid online. Like the iOS interface because it's user friendly and straightforward. The size of the screen is decent, easy to carry around in her handbag and great for inflight movies if you have it downloaded on Netflix.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best iPad EVER

In 2016, my Android tablet broke at about a year of use. I began saving up money to buy this IPad Mini 4 because it was my dream iPad. I got the iPad and I haven’t had a problem since! The battery life lasts 8 whole hours, the screen hasn’t shattered and I’ve dropped it so many times. (Without a screen protector). The apps run well with it. This iPad is amazing! I would recommend this iPad to everyone. For the $500 AUD I spent, I would pay more this product is better than anything and has almost lasted 3 years.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

its a great iPad

its great for people with smaller hands and has many travel opitnues and cheaper then others overall great product
the iPad is a cool product with cool features and it also has some other cool features and is sooooooo sooooo sooo soo so so so so so much better than the samsung

Date PurchasedJul 2015

I like mini better.

I prefer the mini size to the normal flat plate. When traveling, when the phone screen is not large enough to carry a notebook computer inconvenient. Mini is a good choice. It's very well connected to all my devices. Occasional business trip, can work and entertainment.Personal feel the most cost-effective.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

good product to use

Apple ipad mini is very easy to use and very reliable compared to samsung. It also light weight to use it. The battery stays for many days. I am very satisfied with this product. the only problem is its bit expensive , otherswise its good. i started buying apple products.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fantastic product

Does everything that I want it to do with ease, apps work very well. Very easy to use and really well priced and will probably buy another one for my wife for Xmas . The only complaint that I have is that the battery seems to go flat too quickly

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Perfect little companion

Great to have with me when travelling, when phone is not a big enough screen but carrying a laptop is not an option. Connects very well with all my devices. Fast and apps are smooth. Very versatile. The camera isn't the best in the market but quite effective and enough in a pinch. The colour resolution is very good and allows good photo editing using Adobe products.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Thought I would hate the smaller size

Replacing a larger iPad that I used for more than seven years. Thought I would hate the smaller size, but it’s great, more handy, works better with drones, and I’ll never worry about managing space.Love my new iPad mini. Excellent price and very pleased with the additional items that came with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

good i pad

I mainly use my I pad for business and emails. I also use it for contacting family and friends, facetime is great and so convenient. but the camera quality is terrible. all my apps work smoothly on my I pad but now its older, it takes longer to work, otherwise its great

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Great for kids

Love that my daughter can do her school activities, educational apps, plus watch her favourite shows and games all in one compact device.
Great that there are a variety of different cases to protect the iPad to prevent it being damaged
Love the family sharing function and majority of the apps are free

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Apple iPad mini 4

I use this tablet computer to surf the internet, watch videos, log in to my game account to play games, it can meet my general needs.
Yes, they are excellent, the new generation of systems is more perfect, my children and I like it, size is right, whether it is used to watch movies or play games are very good.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

decent

if you are looking for a tablet, be careful what you are using it for, I have a phone and a laptop, I play most my games on my Samsung galaxy s8 and watch movies on my Macbook, I also have an iPad and I don't use it much because I have my laptop and phone, but overall it is a great product

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great Machine

I mainly use my tablet for studies and videos and it works perfectly. It's size make it really portable so much so that it usually ends up in my handbag or clutch. It has been battered and dropped and has held up really well considering there is no case, it's all still in one piece and the screen in tact too. Every runs really smoothly and now even more so with IOS12.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Use travelling mostly

I was over the moon receiving thi sand I used it or everything for a while. Little by little I realised that a laptop is still the ultimate device and now I only take this travelling where it has the role of everything! We do emails, watch movies, make bookings - everything. Of course its got the great Apple screen and battery life.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great Device!

I use the tablet just for browsing the internet, checking emails and downloading apps and playing games.
The apps work very well and ipad is very easy to use.
Very lightweight and easy to handle, right size to able to take anywhere.
I have one problem at the moment is that the battery dies very fast, i can charge it in the morning and it will be 100& and just leave it without doing anything on it and by the afternoon it has 5%.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Kids love their iPad mini

I purchased two iPad minis for my kids....I’ve put tempered glass screens and sturdy cases on them and they handle their rough use easily. Battery life is great and of course easy for young kids to use. Heaps of educational apps for them to use as well as games. Both kids love their iPads

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Makes life easier on your eyes with a big screen the

The screen is larger and all the apps easy to open and use. Much easier to text for an older person. Scrabble and music streaming is easier.I prefer to use my tablet than my phone because of its lightness and clarity. The battery lasts longer than my phone and easier to charge

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best Ipad ive had!

while I was in year 12, i used it everyday for all my research and assignment use. it has a super slim design which fits perfectly in small spaces such as a school bag or hand bag. all my apps worked really well and the ipad has lots of features on it !!

Date PurchasedDec 2017