Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi (page 2 of 12)

16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Skye

Skye

Kids love their iPad mini

I purchased two iPad minis for my kids....I’ve put tempered glass screens and sturdy cases on them and they handle their rough use easily. Battery life is great and of course easy for young kids to use. Heaps of educational apps for them to use as well as games. Both kids love their iPads

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Carrie

Carrie

Makes life easier on your eyes with a big screen the

The screen is larger and all the apps easy to open and use. Much easier to text for an older person. Scrabble and music streaming is easier.I prefer to use my tablet than my phone because of its lightness and clarity. The battery lasts longer than my phone and easier to charge

Date PurchasedJun 2018
bsarah

bsarah

Best Ipad ive had!

while I was in year 12, i used it everyday for all my research and assignment use. it has a super slim design which fits perfectly in small spaces such as a school bag or hand bag. all my apps worked really well and the ipad has lots of features on it !!

Clash77

Clash77Melbourne

Lovely Little iPad

This was a much appreciated gift and I am about to load it up with movies again for my trip tomorrow. That's when I most use it, travelling. I just fill it up with movies and do my best to ignore the airplane flight. It of course has a vibrant pixel rich screen and great clarity and enough battery to not be a n issue. I literally have no complaints. Love it!

Kathy

KathySTIRLING

Small, convenient

The ipad mini 4 uses the latest A8 processor and uses a slim design similar to the ipad Air 2.My favorite is the size of this product,It's getting lighter.
Most importantly, this product is also 2GB RAM. Can realize the function such as the split screen operation.The front of the fuselage is equipped with fingerprint recognition function.
Added new features such as high speed burst, slow motion shooting and time-lapse photographic video (support for image stabilization)

Date PurchasedApr 2016

2songs

2songsHawthorn

Best Christmas present

This was a much loved and appreciated christmas present - just love it and have given it a thorough work out since receiving it. Beautiful screen, lovely sound (with headphones) and perfect portability. This has already been to over half the states in the country. Actually I use it the most when travelling. Very happy with it, no complaints of any kind.

Yoshi

Yoshi

Fantastic product!!

I bought this product for my 80 years old mother and we love it. It is easy to use and very light and small. It can fit into her handbag. She loves taking photos with IPad mini!! She loves using browning you tube too! She doesn’t need to carry CD player anymore. She can listen her favourite music on IPad mini!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Hilary

HilaryOakleigh

Easy to carry and perfect function

Love this iPad mini. I got a iPad Pro too which is too big to carry out while traveling. Love this mini size and super function. It is very convenient when u have two or more IOS system devices. Simply connect my IPhone X, iPad Pro and my MacBook Pro together.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Georgie_Best1

Georgie_Best1

Nice little iPad

Brought one of these for my wife to replace her old one which is now out moded. Also the home button on her older iPad mini is broken. She didn't want anything else because she likes the size of the mini and also all our other technology are apple products (iPhone, iMac, apple TV etc) so they are compatible if necessary. She was overjoyed with it which made me happy too!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Azz

AzzBrisbane

Expensive but keeps the kids happy

I’m not a huge fan of Apple products due to their pricing system, seems like they have you bent over a barrel just to get slightly more hdd space. I haven’t had any issues with this iPad but then again I probably wouldn’t buy another due to how they price their products.

C.L

C.LSydney

Love this product!

My partner purchased this IPad for me as a birthday gift and all I can say is I love it!! I use it every single day, doubles almost as a computer.
Perfect size for travel as well and is easy to cuddle up in bed and watch a movie on it without taking up too much room.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Stacey

Stacey

Awesome

I bought a mini one so you can put it in your hand bag for a dairy instead of buying a dairy and a pen so it is really good for reminding you about appointment and birthdays and a lot more things like check emails. Play games and please go fetch one

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Evelyn

EvelynNarre Warren

Good for travel

If you don't want to lug a laptop around while travelling, an iPad is an okay compromise. I've mainly used mine for streaming movies and tv shows, and it's lasted well. The battery life is also fairly decent and will last the better part of a week, or two days if I'm streaming media. I'd probably use the iPad more if syncing was easier (a "drag and drop" method, or one where you don't randomly loose data would be nice) or a lighting port-hdmi was more readily available ($75 is a bit steep for a 15cm piece of cable)

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Feebs

FeebsDalby

Easy to use and a really useful product!

The Apple IPad mini four is fantastic for every day use whether it be at home, work or university. It is a perfect size to fit into a handbag or backpack and is sturdy enough for a young child to use. I have seen this product in action at daycare centres used for photos, videos, general internet use and observation notes.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

I’ll be honest yes my best mate is a iPad mini 4.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Ragi

RagiAdelaide

Good for taking to uni and doing work on the bus. Lightweight and fits in almost any backpack or satchel. Have used for a while now for assignments and note taking while at uni, good for lectures where the desks are small and can use a good amount of apps

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Le_Boeuf

Le_Boeufmelbourne

Gorgeous Little iPad

I bought this as a present to myself when we travelling in WA. It was our "everything" iPad that covered hotel bookings, TripAdvisor recommendations, email, social media and also movies and Netflix and general browsing. Of course it performed spectacularly and with that tiny beautiful screen. My girlfriend has semi-permanently taken it over now and still watches movies on it all the time. It was a great buy and has already proved its worth to us. Highly recommend!

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

This is perfect! Can't live without it

I am a beautiful person who has been used to be a good time to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Naz

NazAU

Wonderful.

This device is perfect for a student! Extremely handy due to the non bulky nature and easily portable. With an attachment keyboard you do not even need a laptop for uni or school.
Would highly recommend it to students with a lighter workload as it may not have enough storage for a lot of things.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Sarah

SarahSydney

My favourite device

I love my IPad mini!
It's size is so convenient! It fits in my bag easily, so I can work (or play games/ read an I-Book) wherever my location.
The camera takes pretty decent photos too.
I am a fan of most Apple products cos they are all pretty user friendly.

Date PurchasedJun 2017