Apple iPad mini 4

Apple iPad mini 4 (page 2 of 14)

Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Makes life easier on your eyes with a big screen the

The screen is larger and all the apps easy to open and use. Much easier to text for an older person. Scrabble and music streaming is easier.I prefer to use my tablet than my phone because of its lightness and clarity. The battery lasts longer than my phone and easier to charge

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best Ipad ive had!

while I was in year 12, i used it everyday for all my research and assignment use. it has a super slim design which fits perfectly in small spaces such as a school bag or hand bag. all my apps worked really well and the ipad has lots of features on it !!

Lovely Little iPad

This was a much appreciated gift and I am about to load it up with movies again for my trip tomorrow. That's when I most use it, travelling. I just fill it up with movies and do my best to ignore the airplane flight. It of course has a vibrant pixel rich screen and great clarity and enough battery to not be a n issue. I literally have no complaints. Love it!

Small, convenient

The ipad mini 4 uses the latest A8 processor and uses a slim design similar to the ipad Air 2.My favorite is the size of this product,It's getting lighter.
Most importantly, this product is also 2GB RAM. Can realize the function such as the split screen operation.The front of the fuselage is equipped with fingerprint recognition function.
Added new features such as high speed burst, slow motion shooting and time-lapse photographic video (support for image stabilization)

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great small tablet

Love my mini iPad, it’s small, compact, easy to work on, take with you on the plane to work. Love it:)
I’m even writing on it now. These days are bags are smaller, so we don’t need a big laptop to lug around with you, compact and practical is the way to go.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Best Christmas present

This was a much loved and appreciated christmas present - just love it and have given it a thorough work out since receiving it. Beautiful screen, lovely sound (with headphones) and perfect portability. This has already been to over half the states in the country. Actually I use it the most when travelling. Very happy with it, no complaints of any kind.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

a big giant phone that doesn't make calls

To be honest I don't find this particularly useful. I purchased it to have a portable device at work/conferences and for travel. I do use it when travelling because it's a good size to use on the plane but I wouldn't say it's worth purchasing the device just for that, unless you travel constantly. The apps, interface and lack of a USB port make it useless for work purposes. The camera is also nothing to write home about. Why did I buy this?

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Fantastic product!!

I bought this product for my 80 years old mother and we love it. It is easy to use and very light and small. It can fit into her handbag. She loves taking photos with IPad mini!! She loves using browning you tube too! She doesn’t need to carry CD player anymore. She can listen her favourite music on IPad mini!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

small,Convenient to carry

The overall experience is great. The Mini is very moderate in size, suitable for playing games and watching movies. And it's easy to carry.

But the battery loses a little bit faster and charges a little bit slower.

The IPHONE's products are defective on the battery, and the next generation of products is expected to improve.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Easy to carry and perfect function

Love this iPad mini. I got a iPad Pro too which is too big to carry out while traveling. Love this mini size and super function. It is very convenient when u have two or more IOS system devices. Simply connect my IPhone X, iPad Pro and my MacBook Pro together.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nice little iPad

Brought one of these for my wife to replace her old one which is now out moded. Also the home button on her older iPad mini is broken. She didn't want anything else because she likes the size of the mini and also all our other technology are apple products (iPhone, iMac, apple TV etc) so they are compatible if necessary. She was overjoyed with it which made me happy too!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Expensive but keeps the kids happy

I’m not a huge fan of Apple products due to their pricing system, seems like they have you bent over a barrel just to get slightly more hdd space. I haven’t had any issues with this iPad but then again I probably wouldn’t buy another due to how they price their products.

Great!

My mum was upgrading to a larger iPad about 3 months and asked if I would be interested in having her old iPad (Ipad mini 4th Gen). Initially I was not interested but she gave it to me anyway. I ended up accepting it and downloaded some games and Netflix thinking I wouldnt use it much.
Well I was wrong. I usually use it about 1-2 hours a night and only need to charge it every 3-4 days. The camera is good and the mini is great for me as I travel a lot so it doesn't take much room on my carry on baggage or in my handbag. This iPad battery life is really really good too!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

I really love this product

Battery life and Picture quality are fantastic. Also the size is perfectly matched my thoughts. However the major disadvantage is you can’t take or receive cellular calls. Other than that there is nothing wrong with his product..Overall I really love and recommend this iPad and also it is worth your money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love this product!

My partner purchased this IPad for me as a birthday gift and all I can say is I love it!! I use it every single day, doubles almost as a computer.
Perfect size for travel as well and is easy to cuddle up in bed and watch a movie on it without taking up too much room.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Awesome

I bought a mini one so you can put it in your hand bag for a dairy instead of buying a dairy and a pen so it is really good for reminding you about appointment and birthdays and a lot more things like check emails. Play games and please go fetch one

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Good for travel

If you don't want to lug a laptop around while travelling, an iPad is an okay compromise. I've mainly used mine for streaming movies and tv shows, and it's lasted well. The battery life is also fairly decent and will last the better part of a week, or two days if I'm streaming media. I'd probably use the iPad more if syncing was easier (a "drag and drop" method, or one where you don't randomly loose data would be nice) or a lighting port-hdmi was more readily available ($75 is a bit steep for a 15cm piece of cable)

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Easy to use and a really useful product!

The Apple IPad mini four is fantastic for every day use whether it be at home, work or university. It is a perfect size to fit into a handbag or backpack and is sturdy enough for a young child to use. I have seen this product in action at daycare centres used for photos, videos, general internet use and observation notes.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

I’ll be honest yes my best mate is a iPad mini 4.

I had a iPad mini 2 and it was a real trooper with stood any treatment but eventually the screen got cracked and it stopped working I’m gonna be honest I cried it felt like I’d lost a friend it was all my entertainment, education and sad enough my company keeping me in contact with my family and long distant friends I was on eBay and used so much time and money ( I got ripped of once) looking for a cheap second hand one but there’s no such thing cheapest guaranteed to get what you’re buying is to go through an Apple store.So I decided to get a brand new one for myself (my first brand new out the box Apple item) and I was fortunate enough to be able to receive a education discount from Apple it was a really good saving and absolutely no hassle to get it you may be asked to provide proof that you’re a student but most times you will not have to show anything. I paid $549 rose gold wi-fi only iPad mini 4 it a great tablet and I know I’ll get my money’s worth out of it Apple iPads a never glitchy like other brands can be you get the best quality pictures clear as day I honestly think phones and tablets by Apple a just superb and superior to other brands ok iPad mini 4 is lighter then previous mini iPads and must be a little longer as it won’t fit in a iPad mini 1, 2, 3 case so make sure you look at that when buying a case for you’re mini 4 you’ll never be sorry if you get s case and tempered screen accidents can happen so easily and it’s the only bad thing about phones not just Apple is that really they are kinda a fragile so protection is the key hey if you’re ruff on you're ph or iPad you can get heavy duty cases that screw on covering every inch of you’re ph they tend to be a bit bulky but you’re device is safe. Colour does not change the price of an iPad from Apple (but does on eBay) they are all the same price and the colour is you’re choice you also get to choose the gig u would like and for $549 I got 128gig also comes in two or three lower amounts of gig which in turn makes prices cheaper (I’ll put in a price list at end of review) 128gig is an awesome amount I also got apple care $at the moment it is $69 I paid $99 it is a type of insurance for you’re device it covers two accidental breaks and any manufacturer malfunction a small fee of $60 is to be sent with you’re device which is s lot better then $200 and a void warranty just to get some person you don’t know toA) have only their word that they can do it B)these sorts of ppl tend to be backyard jobs PLEASE don’t send you’re ph to rip of bac yard jobs that charge top dollar it’s easy to pull screws out and things apart but you really got to know what u are doing legit businesses ok enquirer on if they have some sort of warranty or what’s best to do is send ur device bac to Apple experts to fix for you result happy device happy iPad user love apple products thanks
Pricing for Apple iPad mini 4 as of 06/06/2018 pricing will vary price list from Apple online store Australian store
Colours: silver, space grey (which has the black front screen) and rose gold both the gold and silver have the white front screen
Thin: 6.1mm
Grams:298.8
Resolution:2048x1536
Retina display: 7.9-inch
Price with just wifi to date for a 128 gig any colour iPad mini 4 is: $579 that is not including the $60apple care prices with Apple care $639 (apple care can be up to $90 I paid $90 and now it’s $60 so just be aware of that) of course prices are subject to change
PRICE WITH wifi + cellular iPad mini 4 128gig any colour $779 that is not including Apple care add $60 if u want Apple care please see above for info on that these Apple.com.au prices office works seems to have some good deals to. Hope it helps

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good for taking to uni and doing work on the bus. Lightweight and fits in almost any backpack or satchel. Have used for a while now for assignments and note taking while at uni, good for lectures where the desks are small and can use a good amount of apps

Date PurchasedJul 2016