Apple iPad mini 4

Apple iPad mini 4 (page 2 of 14)

Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kobe

Kobemelbourne

Use travelling mostly

I was over the moon receiving thi sand I used it or everything for a while. Little by little I realised that a laptop is still the ultimate device and now I only take this travelling where it has the role of everything! We do emails, watch movies, make bookings - everything. Of course its got the great Apple screen and battery life.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Maria

MariaMacquarie Fields

Great Device!

I use the tablet just for browsing the internet, checking emails and downloading apps and playing games.
The apps work very well and ipad is very easy to use.
Very lightweight and easy to handle, right size to able to take anywhere.
I have one problem at the moment is that the battery dies very fast, i can charge it in the morning and it will be 100& and just leave it without doing anything on it and by the afternoon it has 5%.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Skye

Skye

Kids love their iPad mini

I purchased two iPad minis for my kids....I’ve put tempered glass screens and sturdy cases on them and they handle their rough use easily. Battery life is great and of course easy for young kids to use. Heaps of educational apps for them to use as well as games. Both kids love their iPads

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Carrie

Carrie

Makes life easier on your eyes with a big screen the

The screen is larger and all the apps easy to open and use. Much easier to text for an older person. Scrabble and music streaming is easier.I prefer to use my tablet than my phone because of its lightness and clarity. The battery lasts longer than my phone and easier to charge

Date PurchasedJun 2018

bsarah

bsarah

Best Ipad ive had!

while I was in year 12, i used it everyday for all my research and assignment use. it has a super slim design which fits perfectly in small spaces such as a school bag or hand bag. all my apps worked really well and the ipad has lots of features on it !!

Clash77

Clash77Melbourne

Lovely Little iPad

This was a much appreciated gift and I am about to load it up with movies again for my trip tomorrow. That's when I most use it, travelling. I just fill it up with movies and do my best to ignore the airplane flight. It of course has a vibrant pixel rich screen and great clarity and enough battery to not be a n issue. I literally have no complaints. Love it!

Kathy

KathySTIRLING

Small, convenient

The ipad mini 4 uses the latest A8 processor and uses a slim design similar to the ipad Air 2.My favorite is the size of this product,It's getting lighter.
Most importantly, this product is also 2GB RAM. Can realize the function such as the split screen operation.The front of the fuselage is equipped with fingerprint recognition function.
Added new features such as high speed burst, slow motion shooting and time-lapse photographic video (support for image stabilization)

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Aleksandra

AleksandraMelbourne

Great small tablet

Love my mini iPad, it’s small, compact, easy to work on, take with you on the plane to work. Love it:)
I’m even writing on it now. These days are bags are smaller, so we don’t need a big laptop to lug around with you, compact and practical is the way to go.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
2songs

2songsHawthorn

Best Christmas present

This was a much loved and appreciated christmas present - just love it and have given it a thorough work out since receiving it. Beautiful screen, lovely sound (with headphones) and perfect portability. This has already been to over half the states in the country. Actually I use it the most when travelling. Very happy with it, no complaints of any kind.

ecc

eccbrisbane

a big giant phone that doesn't make calls

To be honest I don't find this particularly useful. I purchased it to have a portable device at work/conferences and for travel. I do use it when travelling because it's a good size to use on the plane but I wouldn't say it's worth purchasing the device just for that, unless you travel constantly. The apps, interface and lack of a USB port make it useless for work purposes. The camera is also nothing to write home about. Why did I buy this?

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Yoshi

Yoshi

Fantastic product!!

I bought this product for my 80 years old mother and we love it. It is easy to use and very light and small. It can fit into her handbag. She loves taking photos with IPad mini!! She loves using browning you tube too! She doesn’t need to carry CD player anymore. She can listen her favourite music on IPad mini!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Aaron Watts

Aaron WattsEUMAMURRIN

small,Convenient to carry

The overall experience is great. The Mini is very moderate in size, suitable for playing games and watching movies. And it's easy to carry.

But the battery loses a little bit faster and charges a little bit slower.

The IPHONE's products are defective on the battery, and the next generation of products is expected to improve.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Hilary

HilaryOakleigh

Easy to carry and perfect function

Love this iPad mini. I got a iPad Pro too which is too big to carry out while traveling. Love this mini size and super function. It is very convenient when u have two or more IOS system devices. Simply connect my IPhone X, iPad Pro and my MacBook Pro together.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Georgie_Best1

Georgie_Best1

Nice little iPad

Brought one of these for my wife to replace her old one which is now out moded. Also the home button on her older iPad mini is broken. She didn't want anything else because she likes the size of the mini and also all our other technology are apple products (iPhone, iMac, apple TV etc) so they are compatible if necessary. She was overjoyed with it which made me happy too!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Azz

AzzBrisbane

Expensive but keeps the kids happy

I’m not a huge fan of Apple products due to their pricing system, seems like they have you bent over a barrel just to get slightly more hdd space. I haven’t had any issues with this iPad but then again I probably wouldn’t buy another due to how they price their products.

Jess H

Jess HWilton

Great!

My mum was upgrading to a larger iPad about 3 months and asked if I would be interested in having her old iPad (Ipad mini 4th Gen). Initially I was not interested but she gave it to me anyway. I ended up accepting it and downloaded some games and Netflix thinking I wouldnt use it much.
Well I was wrong. I usually use it about 1-2 hours a night and only need to charge it every 3-4 days. The camera is good and the mini is great for me as I travel a lot so it doesn't take much room on my carry on baggage or in my handbag. This iPad battery life is really really good too!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Tilly Dias

Tilly DiasNewcastle

I really love this product

Battery life and Picture quality are fantastic. Also the size is perfectly matched my thoughts. However the major disadvantage is you can’t take or receive cellular calls. Other than that there is nothing wrong with his product..Overall I really love and recommend this iPad and also it is worth your money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

C.L

C.LSydney

Love this product!

My partner purchased this IPad for me as a birthday gift and all I can say is I love it!! I use it every single day, doubles almost as a computer.
Perfect size for travel as well and is easy to cuddle up in bed and watch a movie on it without taking up too much room.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Stacey

Stacey

Awesome

I bought a mini one so you can put it in your hand bag for a dairy instead of buying a dairy and a pen so it is really good for reminding you about appointment and birthdays and a lot more things like check emails. Play games and please go fetch one

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Evelyn

EvelynNarre Warren

Good for travel

If you don't want to lug a laptop around while travelling, an iPad is an okay compromise. I've mainly used mine for streaming movies and tv shows, and it's lasted well. The battery life is also fairly decent and will last the better part of a week, or two days if I'm streaming media. I'd probably use the iPad more if syncing was easier (a "drag and drop" method, or one where you don't randomly loose data would be nice) or a lighting port-hdmi was more readily available ($75 is a bit steep for a 15cm piece of cable)

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 16GB

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB

Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB

CategoryTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTablets
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack3.5mm Headphone Jack
Connectivity4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only4G and Wi-Fi Only
Charging Port LightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightningLightning
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Display
Pixel Density324 ppi324 ppi324 ppi324 ppi324 ppi324 ppi324 ppi324 ppi
Screen Size 7.9"7.9"7.9"7.9"7.9"7.9"7.9"7.9"
Screen Resolution1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels1536 x 2048 pixels
Display TechnologyIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCD
Hardware
Battery Size5,124 mAh5,124 mAh5,124 mAh5,124 mAh5,124 mAh5,124 mAh5,124 mAh5,124 mAh
Memory (RAM)3 GB3 GB3 GB3 GB3 GB3 GB3 GB3 GB
Internal Storage16 GB32 GB64 GB128 GB16 GB32 GB64 GB128 GB
Build
Colour / Finish Silver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space GreySilver, Gold, Space Grey
Body MaterialAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminium
Dimensions 203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm
Weight308.2 g308.2 g308.2 g308.2 g308.2 g308.2 g308.2 g308.2 g
Release dateSep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015
Discontinuation dateFeb 2019Feb 2019Feb 2019Feb 2019Feb 2019Feb 2019Feb 2019Feb 2019
Replaced byApple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5Apple iPad mini 5

• GTIN12: 888462376952