Apple iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi 256GB

Apple iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi 256GB

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Meg

Meg

Amazing product

We have had the mini for over a year. We contemplated whether to buy the larger model with less storage or the mini with heaps of storage. We choose the mini and it was the best choice. The storage is amazing. My son has a multitude of games he downloads. We also download heaps of movies from Netflix which can be watched without wifi. I recommend the larger storage space as my son and me share the iPad and it still has enough space left over. Saved us buying. A second one.

Purchased at Officeworks for $460.00.

Hardware
Software
Speed

Ian Y.

Ian Y.Sydney, NSW

Must BUY for a long time

One of the must buy product from Apple I would say. There not so many prodcuts like this beast at this price level. A12 is fast and it can easily last for few years, size is perfect for anywhere anytime use, screen finally gets on par with middle range, true tone,P3 color range, what is better-Pencil support!! Although just first generation,but you can still enjoy the writting on this convinience notebook!~

Purchased in May 2019 at Wireless1 Online Store for $819.00.

Hardware