Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) (2017)

64GB, 256GB, 512GB

• Speed
Jus

JusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Work and leisure

This little device is perfect for work and leisure. It’s small And lightweight enough to fit in your handbag for work or just a quick online shop. I would definitely recommend this item. I’m not sure what I would do without it

Suzinauz

SuzinauzTasmania

Great artists tool!

Great artistic functionalities for professional or amateur artists. I love the crystal clear visual on photos I now use on my Pro in painting portraits. The results are surprising as the details are so clear. Saves me time & money. No more printing photos of clients for paintings, Pro has it all sown up for me. It also came with the Apple Pencil. Couldn’t work without it now.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Maggie I.

Maggie I.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Bought refurbished Ipad Pro from Costco, very happy with my decision. Ipad pro 2, light and not hot .
To write a note, watch Netflix, organize daily activity and daily tasks.

Purchased in April 2019.

Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) compares to other Tablets

Catharina Strydom

Catharina StrydomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tablet.

I've been using my Ipad for five years and I'll never be without one.
It has amazing apps, reliable and cheap extra storage on iCloud.
Our local Apple service centre is prompt and efficient.
Only thing I don't like is that it sometimes go static and then I have to reboot it.
Also when my battery played up after five years, my whole device was replaced for US$99, thus got a new Ipad for a very little money.

Purchased in March 2012 at Target Australia for A$499.00.

Arthur

ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good

Very smooth 120hz display, wonderful graphics and frame rate, really powerful however it is not very strong as the corner of mine bent a bit once when I put it in my bag. I managed to straighten it out. Good display.

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for A$859.00.

PicatssoArtMaureenBoyle

PicatssoArtMaureenBoyleHunter Region, NSW

I can’t live without it!

I use this for artwork, studies and leisure activities. It’s great to use, apps work smoothly especially with the Apple Pencil- Apple is very innovative and continue to develop brilliantly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$465.00.

CGT

CGTMelbourne

Very Handy

Buying this iPad was really a great choice. As a postgrad student, we are required to do a lot of reading and carrying a lot of books really seems to be a hassle. With this iPad, it's easy for me to do my readings and most of all it's very handy and easy to use. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I just like how functional it is and not to mention, the audio and display is great for its size.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
elle

elle

not bad a bad product at all

very clean and neat layout and finish, attractive product, very fast processing speed. easy to use, well explained by apple customer service, although the apple store as always had a ridiculous wait time and was insanely busy. however level of customer service was great, had to be swapped around to different assistants every now and then but overall great experience and product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sunny B

Sunny B

Love my iPad, it's my friend

It is my friend on a daily basis. I take it with me anywhere I go. I tend to use iPad more than my apple phone. It's got bigger screen and easy to manage my daily tasks. I can easily check my emails and reply promptly. I can watch my favorite movies when I relax. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Lin

Lin

Good

Used for online shopping and gaming. Apps work smoothly for the most part, but sometimes freezes and crashes in the middle of a game. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. Very nice tablet overall. Would recommend to others, 7/10 because of crashes

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Jasmine P

Jasmine PParrearra

Love my iPad Pro!

Purchased the new iPad Pro 10.5” inch about 5 months ago now and love it. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. The only thing that lets it down for me is the Apple keyboard I purchased separately. It’s not the best and often disconnects itself while typing. Other than that overall it’s great.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Gaillard

GaillardTREVALLYN

Fly General speed

The taste of a new machine, perhaps the more dazzling, split-screen function and painting in the function, really let the ipad is more computer-oriented, give me the feeling of the screen is good and clear. The ipad has speakers up and down, watching videos sideways. is stereo. The sound quality is very vigorous, has a little bass effect. The power is still very durable, running is also very smooth, very thin, fine quality and ultra-clear.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Carlee

Carlee

Will never stop loving this tablet.

I absolutely love my ipad there is not one bad thing to say about it. It looks so good I've had it for over a year and it still runs like brand new the updates are constant which is good I only really use it for internet browsing so I haven't really used it to it's full advantage but it does the job I need it to do. I've used Samsung tablets and they don't come close to this

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hussain

HussainGold Coast

Smart computer

If you hate caring a heavy computer, then you should go for this smart device. I love how it’s designed and so tiny than I can take it everywhere and do almost everything that I need.
Including taking photos, editing photos, and movies. Also online shopping and social media. Great for everyone

Date PurchasedJan 2018
AAA

AAA

Great Product

I have been using this iPad for reading news and emails. I also take it with me during my travels because it is very portable. at the screen is very bright and has very sharp images. Apps are always very smooth to use and loads pretty fast. The pencil allows you to do some drawings when needed.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

AI

AISydney, NSW

great, fast

my dad bought this for additional iPad which is very old and slow. However, it is too good for old person. I helped setting everything like email, app used before and find out how to use. It is not elderly people friendly. It should have easy guide for people who are not familiar gudgets.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great device

The iPad world, at least to me, made sense again. There was a real pecking order and noticeable physical differences between each model: a small iPad with a 7.9-inch screen named the "Mini"; a "normal" 9.7-inch iPad; and two iPad Pros at 10.5 and 12.9-inches. Absolutely Love it! Very Happy! :)

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Best iPad You Can Buy

Huge improvement over the iPad Air 2. With the Apple Pen, and a Bluetooth keyboard case, this iPad Pro unit has completely replaced my laptop.

I use it for both university and leisure. It's easy to use Microsoft Office, Adobe or other productivity products for all my university needs and I can either hand write or type in notes on the fly.

For leisure its equally fast to surf the web, read my Kindle books or view any number of video apps. Very fast and powerful.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Chloe

ChloeGold Coast

Awesome!

I use it for school and it’s great. The only complaints are the lack of USB slot (not a huge issue, but sometimes frustrating), and that the battery life deteriorates pretty quickly past the one year mark :(. Best tablet I have used though, in fact I’m writing this review on my iPad!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Love

I bought a iPad but not it IPad-pro. I found the iPad really helpful and I think IPad-pro is also really helpful, just like a person! You can use apps, and on the internet, you it can tell you answers of the question you asked. Just like what I am doing right NOW!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018