Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) (2017) (page 2 of 7)

64GB, 256GB, 512GB

• Security
  • Speed
Danella

DanellaMelbourne

The fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt..

I’ve always enjoyed the simplicity of Apple products, and the iPad Pro is a delight to use. Purchased with the ipencil as a design device it has been an impeccable device thus far. Beautiful to handle, lightweight, completely user-friendly for tech no0bs like my self. Computers make me anxious but my portable iPad Pro device allows me to work on the run, to seamlessly work between my devices, and the app quality is incredible.
Oh, and as a designer, and someone who likes the option to personalise her tech, the fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Bella

BellaGeelong

Love this ipad

I got this iPad because it was cheaper than a computer but advertised to do the same things. I wanted something cheaper because I don’t think I’d use it enough for it to be worth the money but as advertised it works just like a computer. I especially love the Apple Pencil because I write down work as easy as on paper but it’s much easier to edit. I definitely recommend this if your thinking of buying a computer but you don’t think you’ll use it everyday!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
John C

John CAU

Great screen

The good The 2018 entry-level iPad supports the Apple Pencil for art work and annotation, and adds a faster A10 processor. iOS continues to offer the best overall selection of free and paid apps on affordable tablets.

The bad Lacks the bigger, better screen, quad speakers and Smart Connector found on pricier iPad Pros. The Pencil, case and keyboard add-ons will bring the price up to laptop level.

The bottom line The 2018 entry-level iPad doesn't add much, but it makes an already excellent tablet a better buy than ever.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) compares to other Tablets

Grace

Grace

So great!

This Ipad is wonderful! I use it to do all my digital sketching for uni, and it works like a dream! It has definitely improved my quality of work and has helped me excel at uni, which is great! I did have to buy the Apple Pencil and Apple Smart Keyboard to make it worthwhile, but a small price to pay as the benefits are huge!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Julie TW

Julie TWSydney, NSW

I carry this everywhere I go - Love it so much

Date PurchasedNov 2017
MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apple perfection once again

I purchased a Silver 256 GB 2nd Gen. WIFI model & it is astounding, the pixel clarity amazing. The increased screen “real estate” is nice to watch anything from YouTube, News or Netflix streaming etc. The four speakers “stereo“ (2 either end), literally blew me away with the awesome sound. I didn’t think Apple could raise the standard much higher than previous iPad models I have used. However, each iteration of iPad has seemingly raised the bar higher. If you’re not looking for fine point capabilities i.e,, drawing or signing documents, the 2017 9.7” iPad would be a great choice, especially for those who are budget conscious.

Local Yokel

Local YokelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great tool for creative professionals

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

what a different

I always had apple product we are a family of apple fans .We always have iPads but never a iPad Pro . I got the iPad pro 10.5 a couple of weeks ago and love it its so much better and more powerful the a normal iPad.
People you have to get one

Naoki D

Naoki DAU

Does what you need.

I'm not an avid tablet user although I notice I am using my tablet more often than my phone now. Apple is pretty good at making good ui and this product delivers. It is especially much more convenient to use the iPad for videos and reading articles and Apple makes it easy to navigate unlike phones which can be a pain sometimes besides the obvious limitations like screen size because some websites refuse to be responsive & friendly for mobile phones browsing.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

JCL

JCLTasmania

Best iPad

The pro model iPads are quick and responsive, have a great screen and can double as a laptop replacement.
I bought our iPad a little over a year ago now and it is still working beautifully and quickly.

The iPad has nearly completely replaced my partner's laptop which now sits collecting dust.

The apple pen (although pricy) is a great utility for both everyday use and drawing.

I can't compare it to Android tablets though I think that they have slightly better screens, but given that we already have an apple 'ecosystem' at home, this fits nicely into our lifestyle.

Highly recommend if you are in the market for an apple iPad.

Sweta

Sweta

FUTURE IS HERE

Great tool to create innovation, awesome for school and college assignments and projects. Battery life is great although it takes a long time to charge. Apple pencil is a great tool to give life to your imagination, taking notes is easy as pie now, just like old days. Bit expensive tool to buy for kids school work but worth if you explore what can be achieved with it ,if used to the best of its capabilities.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

I love it!

I usually use this iPad for watching youtube videos and use social media and have had no issues whatsoever. The apps open up so quickly and is a lot easier to use than a normal laptop when attempting to access these applications. If you're willing to pay the price its definitely worth it!'

Date PurchasedMar 2017
rit

ritSydney, NSW

Thin and fast

This was an upgrade for the ipad 2 which was getting so bad because I think it was running out of memory. This affected the speed and needing to delete apps. Needed a decent size and 256GB should future proof it for a while. it is so handy to have around to look things up and the speed is really noticeable. The downside is the icloud which keeps nagging.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Britt

BrittLaunceston

Brilliant at everything

I use iPad Pro during lectures at university, editing photos and some video, for reading, and occasionally as a laptop replacement. Coupled with the Apple Pencil, it literally feels like writing on paper. The higher frame rate compared to the 4th generation iPad Pro has really made the experience that much better. It's fantastic as a laptop replacement with or without a keyboard - for taking notes in lectures it works brilliantly. Palm rejection works great. The colour accuracy of the screen is fantastic and beautiful to look at - absolutely perfect for photo and video editing. The battery life is great, lasting me days at a time. This thing can do everything!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

This iPad is not that valuable in my life.

I bought it to watch youtube videos on my bed before I sleep.
Sometimes I will use it to watch the slides of the university.
This iPad is really quick to open Apps. This design is probably the same as the last one.
That screen is 120hz, I used to use it to play PUBG mobile every day. I play it with my friends together.
It is clear that my iPad is really good at GAMING better than the old iPad pro, iPhone 8.

Dedbny

DedbnyMelbourne

Ipad Pro 10.inch

Has good sound with the 4 speakers. Good screen. Ours was an upgrade from a very earlier i pad 9inch. Already lost a pen tip. They are $29.95 to replace as you have to get 4 tips. Pen feel is good.

Accessories expensive. Ended up getting a Logitec Slim keyboard which is also like a protective cover. Sons ipad, so hes happy. But expensive as usual for apple product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ford

FordMelbourne

My Favourite Electronic Gadget

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Carmen

CarmenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot live without it!

We use my iPad for everything: emails, internet, Facebook, messenger, games, pay bills, camera, contact with family, relatives, friends and ex students all over the world! We even use it as a GPS . So easy to follow. It is so rewarding to have it. How did we live without it??? Hahaha!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
ArtC

ArtCPerth, WA

Daily Workhorse

Pau the slug

Pau the slugAU

Great improvement best iPad since iPad

See all Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) reviews