Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) (2017) (page 3 of 7)

64GB, 256GB, 512GB

• Security
  • Speed
Kelly

Kelly

Great product, easy to use and great value. Looks great too. I wouldn’t trade this tablet for the world, can’t live without it! Without this iPad I wouldn’t be able to do the amount of things I do now with such efficiency. No one would regret buying this. Love it.

poonam

poonamHarris Park

love this item

I am fan of Apple product but this product is above avg. i used this for my design software as performance is good. happy to have this ipad pro. only i faced issue is with its battery backup as need to recharge every day and file transfer through bluetooth. rest all perfect for designer.

Mel

MelSydney

IPAD PRO 10.5

Updated my old iPad as they weren’t doing any more iOS updates on older tablet.
iPad Pro 10.5 is thinner and lighter. 256gb. Although I had 125gb on old one and didn’t run out.
Display quality is amazing. The ability to split screen is fabulous as is the ability to draw and sign documents when out of the office.
Another happy apple customer

Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) compares to other Tablets

Bre G

Bre G

Can’t live without it

I got the pro to use with the pen and draw notes for uni. It’s changed the way I take notes.
I love being able to draw with the Apple pen. The screen is big enough to make it functional. I also have other Apple products so it syncs well with those

Duy

DuySouth East Queensland, QLD

An Excellent iPad

A solid tablet, can be used beautifully with the Apple pencil. Battery lasts for a whole day. The screen boosts deep colour which looks more real than other tablets. The iPad can also run my professional heavy apps smoothly. Taking notes using Apple pencil is a piece of cake with the iPad Pro.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
wiba

wibaPerth

One of the best tablets money can buy

As titled. It is pricey though. Performance is definitely the best I have ever used. No slow-down. iOS 11 improves on its usabilities which also decreases a lot of the use of the home button, reducing wear and tear. Pencil use is great if you require it. The price is the only thing you need to consider when choosing this.

lhaywa21

lhaywa21Evans Head

Perfect size for a tablet

I've had several iPad models and this is by far the best. The quality of the screen and processor is unreal and the camera function is better than ever. It's weight is extremely light which allows for easy accessibility and is my new version of taking a notepad to meetings. Great for any screen time activities.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ravindra Shimpi

Ravindra ShimpiBrisbane

Great expensive pad replacing your laptop

Date PurchasedDec 2017
jack

jackhobart

Perfect

this is a great ipad. it has such realistic graphics, & is ultra fast at downloading, or just normal work, that i do on it. is extremely light, & slim, & is just so user friendly, to those like myself, who are not up to date with modern technology, great ipad

Carmela

CarmelaVictoria

Best Buy ever!

I am so extremely happy with this purchase! I got the rose gold colour and omg it’s soo beautiful. I mainly use it for social media, games and Netflix. It works so well, it’s very fast. Super easy to use and it’s also Extreemly light weight and the battery lasts me pretty much all day.
The colour is absolutely stunning. I love everything about this iPad.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kaz

KazDeans Marsh

Connectivity problems outweighs benefits

I am so disappointed with my iPad 10.5 pro because it is constantly dropping out of connectivity. My other older iPad does not have this problem. I have tried a number of things but this is on-going. Unless this improves I will not buy another iPad. Totally frustrating and diminishes value of iPad. This is my third iPad and I have not been disappointed before.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Wai

WaiGold Coast

Very good tablet.

Purchased this device for my son as he required one for primary school. It has been a fast and sturdy device for his study needs and contains, or you are able to, download all the apps that a student would need. The dual speaker system is nifty and the tablet is light and easy to use.

Dan

DanBrisbane

Easy to use

Everything is good about this iPad. Much better for the eyes than the small mobile phones. The only thing that’s not so right about my iPad is that sometimes the touch screen fails to work. I have to tap on it a few times for it to sense it. I think I need to take it to Apple to have it looked at.

Tori32

Tori32Highton

So smooth

My first ipad - it's definitely smooth and sleek, and much cleaner and faster than a samsung tablet I owned around five years ago. I'm not sure if i'd buy the pro again if I had the chance, I don't really think I've used the features to warrant the price. I have a surface pro 3, and I think the pen is better utilised on that. I haven't really found many good apps for the apple pencil (sold separately). But the battery life and screen quality is just amazing on the ipad, it's certainly beautiful to look at.

Ocks

OcksSydney, NSW

Good product but expensive

This is quite good product but so expensive. This is for my daughter's school learning. Especially camera quality is very nice. I took many pictures for travel with this ipad. Most people worried to broken glass of ipad. I also worry about this. Not strong from impact of dropping accidentally and very expensive to fix.

Prat

PratMelbourne

amazing and smooth

I used to have the ipad 3rd gen which started to lag a lot so i upgraded to this one with 256gb storage.the 120hz screen is extremely snappy and the a10x chip is blitzing fast. despite the heavy price it has. i would say its worth it if you like to quickly stream videos or play games on the go

DaveL

DaveLBrisbane

Will always be one of the best

Well everyone is familiar with an Ipad but that doesn't detract from how good this latest model from Apple is. Most notice improvement is the larger screen and smaller bezels, which greatly improve the overall feel and build quality. As usual improvements have been made to the processor and cameras. Its just still one of the best tablets on the market .

Sunny

SunnyRingwood

Great functionality but pricy.

I was pleasantly surprised by the iPad. At first the pricy tag did deter me, but after some review searching I thought I'd bite the bullet.

It’s great for indulging in video, making presentations, and multitasking with multiple app windows. It’ll cost you money, and space in your bag, but it’s value is impeccable (considering all the other tablets on the market)

mercurial

mercurialGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Indespendible

I use this as a primary device. As a designer I use it to sketch, capture notes in meetings and serve as a conduit between my desktop and sketchbook. Smooth edges, beautiful product that can handle multiple tasks seamlessly. Battery still gives me two days before a recharge and could not be happier, I’ll have this for at least two more years.

HT01

HT01Sydney

Very good Quality

Very good quality product. I use it daily and it works perfectly. Web browsing, youtube, emails, video editing, games all run very smoothly. The quick charge is fantastic as well as very good battery life. I wish they had the leather smart case but I got a good alternative from storyleather.

See all Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) reviews