Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB (2nd Generation) (2017)

MPNs: A1701 and MPDY2X/A

• Speed
Arthur

ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good

Very smooth 120hz display, wonderful graphics and frame rate, really powerful however it is not very strong as the corner of mine bent a bit once when I put it in my bag. I managed to straighten it out. Good display.

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for A$859.00.

Hardware
Speed
CGT

CGTMelbourne

Very Handy

Buying this iPad was really a great choice. As a postgrad student, we are required to do a lot of reading and carrying a lot of books really seems to be a hassle. With this iPad, it's easy for me to do my readings and most of all it's very handy and easy to use. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I just like how functional it is and not to mention, the audio and display is great for its size.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jasmine P

Jasmine PParrearra

Love my iPad Pro!

Purchased the new iPad Pro 10.5” inch about 5 months ago now and love it. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. The only thing that lets it down for me is the Apple keyboard I purchased separately. It’s not the best and often disconnects itself while typing. Other than that overall it’s great.

Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB (2nd Generation) compares to other Tablets

Gaillard

GaillardTREVALLYN

Fly General speed

The taste of a new machine, perhaps the more dazzling, split-screen function and painting in the function, really let the ipad is more computer-oriented, give me the feeling of the screen is good and clear. The ipad has speakers up and down, watching videos sideways. is stereo. The sound quality is very vigorous, has a little bass effect. The power is still very durable, running is also very smooth, very thin, fine quality and ultra-clear.

Hussain

HussainGold Coast

Smart computer

If you hate caring a heavy computer, then you should go for this smart device. I love how it’s designed and so tiny than I can take it everywhere and do almost everything that I need.
Including taking photos, editing photos, and movies. Also online shopping and social media. Great for everyone

Grace

Grace

So great!

This Ipad is wonderful! I use it to do all my digital sketching for uni, and it works like a dream! It has definitely improved my quality of work and has helped me excel at uni, which is great! I did have to buy the Apple Pencil and Apple Smart Keyboard to make it worthwhile, but a small price to pay as the benefits are huge!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apple perfection once again

I purchased a Silver 256 GB 2nd Gen. WIFI model & it is astounding, the pixel clarity amazing. The increased screen “real estate” is nice to watch anything from YouTube, News or Netflix streaming etc. The four speakers “stereo“ (2 either end), literally blew me away with the awesome sound. I didn’t think Apple could raise the standard much higher than previous iPad models I have used. However, each iteration of iPad has seemingly raised the bar higher. If you’re not looking for fine point capabilities i.e,, drawing or signing documents, the 2017 9.7” iPad would be a great choice, especially for those who are budget conscious.

Local Yokel

Local YokelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great tool for creative professionals

JCL

JCLTasmania

Best iPad

The pro model iPads are quick and responsive, have a great screen and can double as a laptop replacement.
I bought our iPad a little over a year ago now and it is still working beautifully and quickly.

The iPad has nearly completely replaced my partner's laptop which now sits collecting dust.

The apple pen (although pricy) is a great utility for both everyday use and drawing.

I can't compare it to Android tablets though I think that they have slightly better screens, but given that we already have an apple 'ecosystem' at home, this fits nicely into our lifestyle.

Highly recommend if you are in the market for an apple iPad.

Sweta

Sweta

FUTURE IS HERE

Great tool to create innovation, awesome for school and college assignments and projects. Battery life is great although it takes a long time to charge. Apple pencil is a great tool to give life to your imagination, taking notes is easy as pie now, just like old days. Bit expensive tool to buy for kids school work but worth if you explore what can be achieved with it ,if used to the best of its capabilities.

rit

ritSydney, NSW

Thin and fast

This was an upgrade for the ipad 2 which was getting so bad because I think it was running out of memory. This affected the speed and needing to delete apps. Needed a decent size and 256GB should future proof it for a while. it is so handy to have around to look things up and the speed is really noticeable. The downside is the icloud which keeps nagging.

ArtC

ArtCPerth, WA

Daily Workhorse

Pau the slug

Pau the slugAU

Great improvement best iPad since iPad

Mel

MelSydney

IPAD PRO 10.5

Updated my old iPad as they weren’t doing any more iOS updates on older tablet.
iPad Pro 10.5 is thinner and lighter. 256gb. Although I had 125gb on old one and didn’t run out.
Display quality is amazing. The ability to split screen is fabulous as is the ability to draw and sign documents when out of the office.
Another happy apple customer

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ravindra Shimpi

Ravindra ShimpiBrisbane

Great expensive pad replacing your laptop

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Carmela

CarmelaVictoria

Best Buy ever!

I am so extremely happy with this purchase! I got the rose gold colour and omg it’s soo beautiful. I mainly use it for social media, games and Netflix. It works so well, it’s very fast. Super easy to use and it’s also Extreemly light weight and the battery lasts me pretty much all day.
The colour is absolutely stunning. I love everything about this iPad.

Prat

PratMelbourne

amazing and smooth

I used to have the ipad 3rd gen which started to lag a lot so i upgraded to this one with 256gb storage.the 120hz screen is extremely snappy and the a10x chip is blitzing fast. despite the heavy price it has. i would say its worth it if you like to quickly stream videos or play games on the go

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Sunny

SunnyRingwood

Great functionality but pricy.

I was pleasantly surprised by the iPad. At first the pricy tag did deter me, but after some review searching I thought I'd bite the bullet.

It’s great for indulging in video, making presentations, and multitasking with multiple app windows. It’ll cost you money, and space in your bag, but it’s value is impeccable (considering all the other tablets on the market)

Date PurchasedNov 2017
HT01

HT01Sydney

Very good Quality

Very good quality product. I use it daily and it works perfectly. Web browsing, youtube, emails, video editing, games all run very smoothly. The quick charge is fantastic as well as very good battery life. I wish they had the leather smart case but I got a good alternative from storyleather.

Yemuel

Yemuel

Perfect device for multi-purpose

I bought this mainly for the Apple Pencil which turned out to be a very useful stylus. By using the iPad with Apple Pencil, I could draw in details and also navigate the system with ease. On top of that, this iPad's 120 hz 'promotion' display is definitely one of the most important changes to displays from Apple.

See all Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) reviews