The fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt..
I’ve always enjoyed the simplicity of Apple products, and the iPad Pro is a delight to use. Purchased with the ipencil as a design device it has been an impeccable device thus far. Beautiful to handle, lightweight, completely user-friendly for tech no0bs like my self. Computers make me anxious but my portable iPad Pro device allows me to work on the run, to seamlessly work between my devices, and the app quality is incredible.
Oh, and as a designer, and someone who likes the option to personalise her tech, the fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt
I carry this everywhere I go - Love it so much
Love this way more than I thought I would. It has not completely replaced my MacBook Pro, but I sure do use my Mac much less now because of the iPad Pro/Smart Keyboard/Pencil combo.
1. Portability. Super easy to take with you everywhere, especially if you're on the go all the time like me.
2. Battery life. Easily lasts all day.
3. Screen. Just beautiful to look at.
4. Pencil. So much fun and easy to use/draw/annodate.
5. iOS 11. How good and useful is split screen?!
6. Easy to use. Very fast.
7. Stereo sound. This thing can pump up the volume!
8. So many apps.
1. Not waterproof (duh)
2. Wifi only. I should have purchased the cellular. My fault.
Highly recommend. Worth every penny!