Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB

MPN: A1701

I can’t live without it!

I use this for artwork, studies and leisure activities. It’s great to use, apps work smoothly especially with the Apple Pencil- Apple is very innovative and continue to develop brilliantly.

Purchased at Apple Physical store for $465.00.

Hardware
Front (Selfie) Camera Quality
Software
Security
Speed

not bad a bad product at all

very clean and neat layout and finish, attractive product, very fast processing speed. easy to use, well explained by apple customer service, although the apple store as always had a ridiculous wait time and was insanely busy. however level of customer service was great, had to be swapped around to different assistants every now and then but overall great experience and product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love my iPad, it's my friend

It is my friend on a daily basis. I take it with me anywhere I go. I tend to use iPad more than my apple phone. It's got bigger screen and easy to manage my daily tasks. I can easily check my emails and reply promptly. I can watch my favorite movies when I relax. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good

Used for online shopping and gaming. Apps work smoothly for the most part, but sometimes freezes and crashes in the middle of a game. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. Very nice tablet overall. Would recommend to others, 7/10 because of crashes

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Will never stop loving this tablet.

I absolutely love my ipad there is not one bad thing to say about it. It looks so good I've had it for over a year and it still runs like brand new the updates are constant which is good I only really use it for internet browsing so I haven't really used it to it's full advantage but it does the job I need it to do. I've used Samsung tablets and they don't come close to this

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Product

I have been using this iPad for reading news and emails. I also take it with me during my travels because it is very portable. at the screen is very bright and has very sharp images. Apps are always very smooth to use and loads pretty fast. The pencil allows you to do some drawings when needed.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

great, fast

my dad bought this for additional iPad which is very old and slow. However, it is too good for old person. I helped setting everything like email, app used before and find out how to use. It is not elderly people friendly. It should have easy guide for people who are not familiar gudgets.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great device

The iPad world, at least to me, made sense again. There was a real pecking order and noticeable physical differences between each model: a small iPad with a 7.9-inch screen named the "Mini"; a "normal" 9.7-inch iPad; and two iPad Pros at 10.5 and 12.9-inches. Absolutely Love it! Very Happy! :)

Best iPad You Can Buy

Huge improvement over the iPad Air 2. With the Apple Pen, and a Bluetooth keyboard case, this iPad Pro unit has completely replaced my laptop.

I use it for both university and leisure. It's easy to use Microsoft Office, Adobe or other productivity products for all my university needs and I can either hand write or type in notes on the fly.

For leisure its equally fast to surf the web, read my Kindle books or view any number of video apps. Very fast and powerful.

Awesome!

I use it for school and it’s great. The only complaints are the lack of USB slot (not a huge issue, but sometimes frustrating), and that the battery life deteriorates pretty quickly past the one year mark :(. Best tablet I have used though, in fact I’m writing this review on my iPad!

Love

I bought a iPad but not it IPad-pro. I found the iPad really helpful and I think IPad-pro is also really helpful, just like a person! You can use apps, and on the internet, you it can tell you answers of the question you asked. Just like what I am doing right NOW!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love this ipad

I got this iPad because it was cheaper than a computer but advertised to do the same things. I wanted something cheaper because I don’t think I’d use it enough for it to be worth the money but as advertised it works just like a computer. I especially love the Apple Pencil because I write down work as easy as on paper but it’s much easier to edit. I definitely recommend this if your thinking of buying a computer but you don’t think you’ll use it everyday!

Great screen

The good The 2018 entry-level iPad supports the Apple Pencil for art work and annotation, and adds a faster A10 processor. iOS continues to offer the best overall selection of free and paid apps on affordable tablets.

The bad Lacks the bigger, better screen, quad speakers and Smart Connector found on pricier iPad Pros. The Pencil, case and keyboard add-ons will bring the price up to laptop level.

The bottom line The 2018 entry-level iPad doesn't add much, but it makes an already excellent tablet a better buy than ever.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

what a different

I always had apple product we are a family of apple fans .We always have iPads but never a iPad Pro . I got the iPad pro 10.5 a couple of weeks ago and love it its so much better and more powerful the a normal iPad.
People you have to get one

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Does what you need.

I'm not an avid tablet user although I notice I am using my tablet more often than my phone now. Apple is pretty good at making good ui and this product delivers. It is especially much more convenient to use the iPad for videos and reading articles and Apple makes it easy to navigate unlike phones which can be a pain sometimes besides the obvious limitations like screen size because some websites refuse to be responsive & friendly for mobile phones browsing.

I love it!

I usually use this iPad for watching youtube videos and use social media and have had no issues whatsoever. The apps open up so quickly and is a lot easier to use than a normal laptop when attempting to access these applications. If you're willing to pay the price its definitely worth it!'

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Brilliant at everything

I use iPad Pro during lectures at university, editing photos and some video, for reading, and occasionally as a laptop replacement. Coupled with the Apple Pencil, it literally feels like writing on paper. The higher frame rate compared to the 4th generation iPad Pro has really made the experience that much better. It's fantastic as a laptop replacement with or without a keyboard - for taking notes in lectures it works brilliantly. Palm rejection works great. The colour accuracy of the screen is fantastic and beautiful to look at - absolutely perfect for photo and video editing. The battery life is great, lasting me days at a time. This thing can do everything!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

This iPad is not that valuable in my life.

I bought it to watch youtube videos on my bed before I sleep.
Sometimes I will use it to watch the slides of the university.
This iPad is really quick to open Apps. This design is probably the same as the last one.
That screen is 120hz, I used to use it to play PUBG mobile every day. I play it with my friends together.
It is clear that my iPad is really good at GAMING better than the old iPad pro, iPhone 8.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Ipad Pro 10.inch

Has good sound with the 4 speakers. Good screen. Ours was an upgrade from a very earlier i pad 9inch. Already lost a pen tip. They are $29.95 to replace as you have to get 4 tips. Pen feel is good.

Accessories expensive. Ended up getting a Logitec Slim keyboard which is also like a protective cover. Sons ipad, so hes happy. But expensive as usual for apple product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

My Favourite Electronic Gadget

I bought a 10 inch iPad Pro at the end of last year and it is beautiful - and FAST. I've been a Mac user since the late 90s and use a Macbook Pro for editing photos and video. Originally I was only wanting the iPad to show clients various portfolios but since buying this one, I have been doing everything on it and carrying it instead of my laptop because it is much more compact and stylish, especially in the case I bought for it from JB HiFi. Unfortunately, Adobe Creative Cloud is quite different for iOS so I'm not able to perform the same editing functions on my iPad Pro as I can on my Macbook but depending on time and logistics, I can save my RAW files as high res JPEGS and edit them using Photoshop Fix to dodge and burn and clean up wrinkles etc, and run Lightroom at the same time alongside. What is great, is using Lightroom to cull and sort via Creative Cloud, so long as I upload the images to my Mac and sync them to CC. That way, I am working on DNG files since LR converts the RAW files and therefore edits are non-destructive. The Apple pencil is excellent, but I wish there was a holder for it in the case. The Apple leather cases have a loop for the pencil but they are soft and do not offer much protection. I use a CF card but if you shoot with SD and have a card adapter, the upload speeds directly to your iPad are BANANAS but remember, they'll be JPEGS and not RAW files. The good news is that hopefully iOS will continue improving and the file format incompatibility will be resolved. If you're not a photographer or designer and you just want to use your iPad like a giant phone or camera, you will be absolutely blown away by the retina screen and ease of use and the responsiveness and so many other things. This is a highly desirable product and I am thrilled with mine.

Date PurchasedSep 2017