Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB (2nd Generation) (2017) (page 3 of 5)

MPNs: A1701, MQDT2X/A and PHN-P8-1P602-01147

• Speed
Chifufunie

ChifufunieBrisbane

Sleek and easy to use

Love how it looks and feel. Very sleek and clean. The iPad is light, portable and practical for everyday use. It is relatively similar with previous models of iPad in terms of functions and specs but I like that familiar feeling of using an Ipad. I can see myself using only Apple iPads in the future unless a much better tablet surfaces.

k kkk

k kkkDenham court

Best tablet ever

It is my 3rd Apple tablet and it has been excellent tablet for me. It could almost replace my laptop, or MacBook. With Apple Pencil and Keyboard as well gives ultimate user friendly feeling as well as the productivity. Fast process and multitasking function gives cherry on icing effect.
I will definitely recommend this for those who need to accomplish a lot of task on the move.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

An amazing piece of technology

I've owned many iPads over the years and the 10.5 inch iPad Pro has been the most impressive.
I use it constantly to work remotely, draw, sign documents, read and much much more.
I can't recommend this highly enough.
I also recommend the Apple Pencil and Keyboard case as great extras.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB (2nd Generation) compares to other Tablets

Shane

ShaneSydney

Basically replaces my computer.

I rarely need to use my PC anymore. Combined with Apple Pencil, is excellent for drawing - easily comparable to industry standard Wacom pens. Screen is nice, battery is good, speakers loud. iOS 11 is undeniably a bit buggy, but the new features specific to the iPad - multitasking and the dock, for example - make it heaps good for doing work with source material and writer in side by side or watching videos whilst browsing twitter or something. I can’t fault the iPad really.

MaxBoston

MaxBostonMelbourne

One of the best tablets I've used!

I received this tablet for my birthday and it has been amazing. It is super snappy and the screen is just a pleasure to look at. I use it almost everyday for watching videos and going through emails and it has been nothing short of amazing. It breezes through any task I do on it and the side by side app feature is great. Another thing that surprised me were the quality of the speakers. You wouldn't expect much but they are great - punchy, loud but do not distort. Apple really did nail it with this tablet and I can only hope the speed and performance of this tablet continues long into the future!

mantez

mantezperth

Excellent product does everything I need and more

Product is fantastic. It works well for everything I do. I use it for emails surfing the web and playing games watching movies and so much more. Battery lasts all day with heavy use and the screen is nice and large and very clear. Basically a compact computer I can take any where and is easy to use.

Pete

Pete

Apple has done it again!!

This tablet is a powerful prodable divice. Very fast and very reliable. Screen display is perfectly clear. Hard to fault on this divice. Very happy with the sound quality aswell. Loke all apple products its easy to set up and very user friendly. Extremely happy with the product. No regrets.

Shane Chang

Shane ChangSydney

Amazing tablet by apple

I purchased this for the intention of large media consumption (youtube, stan,netflix ) and it has been amazing to me with its bright display as well as the featured pen which lets me utilise my artistic talents and draw up drafts while editing it easily. It is quite light for its size and would recommend if you're someone who isnt allowed to use the tv late at night!

Jason

JasonSydney

Great so useful!!

I have had my iPad Pro for a few months now at I can’t believe I had never had an iPad before !! It is so useful. I will use it for just about everything from researching stuff to watching TV Shows!! I also love the user interface and would recommend buying one!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

MyNick

MyNick

Excellent Product, better alternative than the heaview 12.9" version

Excellent iPad with the balance of dimension, weight, battery life and performance!
Have been holding off buying one mainly due to size (9.7" is a bit small and 12.9" is too big, uncomfortable for portability)
Bought it in a bundle and gets the free pencil + half price keyboard.
Price wise is a bit steep, but really happy on the purchase decision as it's working flawlessly after 6 months daily usages.

Jam

JamSydney, NSW

A perfect device, light and easy to use!

The iPad Pro is a legendary device in terms of power, battery life and its ease of accessibility. It is a reliable product for work, school and for leisure. Running the A10 Fusion chip, the device can perform so well, the quad speakers, booming with sound. The cameras are similar to an iPhone camera, with addition to the VRkit, the images are crystal clear and follow along with colours in reality. The battery life lasts for a day, or more! The iPad Pro is seriously a perfected device, with the apple pen and iPad keyboard, the iPad will become the perfect portable tablet-laptop, unfortunately the keyboard and pen come at extra costs.

Jimmy.B

Jimmy.B

Great product for kids

This is a nice product for kids to use for school homeowork and to familiarise themselves with technology. It is a bit pricy especially with all the added extras and the covers and keyboards but could be worth the price if taken care of. If purchasing for kids, cellular will probably not be needed so wifi is enough.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Vincent

Vincent

Very good productivity tablet.

It's an iPad, with my Apple Pencil, I can draw so many things I see fluently, crispy clean display, smooth usage, I just can't have enough with this tablet.
while it is a good tablet, it's quiet expensive, as expensive as $1.5K+
only recommend buying if really needs one or just wait for sale!

Lyn

LynBrisbane

Best iPad out there!

I find the 10.5 inch is a great size. the 9.7 is too small and the 12.9 too big. I love that it is compatible with the apple pencil and keyboard. However, the price point is too high for what it is - almost as much as a laptop after purchasing all the extras. I recommend just buying the macbook pro if you're thinking of buying all the features for this iPad.

Chrissy

ChrissyMelbourne

Great graphics and easy to carry around

I've been a long time Apple fan and this iPad Pro hasn't disappointed one bit. It's great for reading articles, books and watching movies. Camera's not bad too! Use it when I travel, so much easier than bringing a laptop along. May be a bit pricey but it's worth it.

Joel

JoelGold Coast

This iPad is exceptional

I bought this iPad as a replacement for my old and downgraded iPad air which had started to severely slow down. This iPad was a significant upgrade. The speakers are fantastic, paired with the screen this makes the ultimate movie watching combo. The 60hz refresh rate screen makes this a definite buy.

BenW

BenWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK iPad but no WOW factor

Great battery life. Sound from speakers is better than standard iPad. But not worth the extra money for slightly larger screen size compare to standard iPad. I found standard iPad does everything iPad Pro does. Not noticing it faster. Accessories like pen and keyboard is pricey.
If you really want 10.5” screen, get it. But if you expect wow, much better than standard iPad, you will be disappointed.

John

JohnAdelaide

Brilliant device.

This iPad is a fantastic and multi-functional device if you need something simple to use for tasks such as browsing and watching to more intensive work such as documents, productivity apps and more. This tablet can do it all. The screen is incredible with a high resolution and smooth user experience. I would highly recommend this iPad.

Ngbot

Ngbot

Perfect iPad

Bought this one over the 12.9inch and this size is much more manageable. The 120hz screen is amazing for website scrolling and the hardware is basically laptop class in terms of power. I also appreciate the stereo speakers then I'm using them to listen to podcasts around the house or outside.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jasony0617

Jasony0617melbourne

Bought it for school

There is nothing wrong with the ipad, if you just need something simple the ipad is perfect, but there are better options for someone buying something for school, the surface is a lot better for word proccesing and general work, but the ipad is good for simple entertainment and games

See all Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) reviews