Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB (2nd Generation)

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB (2nd Generation) (2017) (page 4 of 5)

MPNs: A1701, MQDT2X/A and PHN-P8-1P602-01147

• Security
  • Speed
Ozer M

Ozer MPerth

Great Device? Not Necessarily.

When talking about tablets only Apple comes to mind. Yes there are some android tablets but they are all mediocre. If android is the king of phones, then apple is the king of tablets. However this tablet only appeals to a very small market. If you are an artist then this may be great however if you want to just to play games or browse the web this device is completely overkill. I would prefer a regular iPad than this spec heavy one.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tom

TomSydney

Perfect!!

It’s like a laptop, very luxurious and fancy. Great product, and it is quite light for its size. Apps in it can help timetable, organise. Plan or manage. Really good office tool! I love using this every day to work. Definitely recommend to people that want iPads a tad bigger!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Marie

MarieWa

This is Perfect

Bought it for my daughter. Love how slim and light it is. The 10.5 inch screen makes it better for her learning. As usual apple doesnt fail. Vrisp biright screen display. The colors and camera pixel just great.
I did a video call with her and the image quality was awesome. My Son's 10inch ipad air is heavier compared to the pro. Definitely highly recommended!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB (2nd Generation) compares to other Tablets

Anshul

AnshulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best companion

upgraded from Ipad 4, and will never look back! I use it primarily for streaming TV/Movies, I can download shows and watch away from an internet connection. Blazing fast, and essential for travelling, which I can upload all of my travel documentation, such as airline tickets, hotel vouchers, addresses for Car Hire, etc. Books for travelling, and with Spotify, a mobile music listening device. An essential part of day to day living

My girl

My youngest daughter has learnt so much from this iPad from how to use her clock alarm and apps to do her daily tasks as reminders to do Homework and variety of apple store apps for school. I am very pleased of having to have the money and opportunity to buy her this present.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
JAC

JACCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hot stuff

Love this piece of tech, still getting used to it as I am an android convert. Didn't get cellular as I slave it to my iphone 6 makes the sharing of data just so easy. Great size to use when travelling. Brought a Logic cover/keyboard and the ipen stylus for creating.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Bianca

Bianca

Amazing used for everything!

I purchased as a study item instead of lugging a laptop around with the rest of my textbooks. It’s easy and simple to use with the bonus of being able to use a keyboard attachment and pen. The screen is big enough to do anything on it I could do on a laptop or desktop. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a tablet, it has all the features.

Dominique D

Dominique DWindale

Brilliant quality!

Love my iPad Pro. I purchased it in replacement of my laptop which was well out of date and it does not disappoint!! Very easy to use, excellent screen quality and just overall a great device...
highly recommended to anyone considering any kind of iPad, it is apples best product yet!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Nita h

Nita hMelbourne

Great

This is great brought as a gift for my daughter nice and big so unable to get lost has great inbuilt features that my daughter loves and this is not only great for school but good for her personal use. I love the camara quilty on this it's fantastic. Love

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Kasey D

Kasey DAU

Absolutly love My iPad Pro

I received an iPad Pro 10 for a gift from my family . It is an amazing iPad with so many cool new features . Battery life is excellent . The camera is clear and takes great photos . We have so much storage it holds loads of games and photos and videos . Can be used for word documents and gaming and photo editing . An amazing iPad ! Well done apple

Rosie

Rosie

It’s great.

This is a really good product. The sound and clarity of screen is excellent. Taking notes is awesome, using the Apple Pencil, and also the AirPods, which I bought at the same time.. It is uncomplicated and very easy to use. I don’t go anywhere without it. It’s amazing. I like the ease of access to the control panel. I watch a lot of tv and movies and have found the quality to be excellent.

KOUROSH KAMAKAR

KOUROSH KAMAKARMelbourne

This is amizig

Benjamin

BenjaminSydney

Love the Apple iPad Pro!

Bought the Apple iPad Pro 10.5" and love it! The screen size is so big and crystal clear. The actual iPad itself fits into previous version covers etc, so the actually body has hardly grown. But that screen! wow. Bought the Apple pencil as well. Very expensive in my opinion, but it is necessary. Also its worth purchasing a few apps to get most use out of the pencil. I am using the Nebo app for taking notes, which convert my handwriting to text. Amazing!

Meam

MeamMelbourne

Good enough

Not a bad product. Better then the phone. The pencil is nice but not a good battery. Everytime you need to plug in for connecting which is annoying. Not very aligned with the price. Do not buy the keyboard. It will kill the battery in less than two days!!! Bad design. Too heavy. Tablet is a very light and portable thing.

trjack1

trjack1Hobart, Tasmania

This iPad is soooo good!

Upgraded from the iPad 2 to this one and I have to say it's totally blown me away in terms of performance and design. The form factor (size of the actual device) is really lightweight and compact which makes it easy to carry around. All the apps on the system run with lightening speed, there's zero lag. Well worth the investment!

Mrs J KC

Mrs J KCSydney, NSW

Great gadget packed with features

My daughter loves using this new iPad Pro for her creative drawing interest and also to watch anime shows. She has selected graphic tech electives for high school next year and has had a lot of fun practicing her skills to be utilised for her schooling. The cost was very dear but the family chipped in for it. It was money well worth spent. Plus we trust the Apple brand for durability and 1st class technology.

Jason

JasonIpswich, QLD

Fantastic

Loving the new iPad Pro 10.5 because of 120Hz, and I know lot of apps don't support 120hz yet but they are definitely coming. Had bought Apple Pencil but hardly use it, how silly of me.

Other then that, it is quite fast on boot up, not sure if I want to upgrade to iOS 11 as I know every iOS update they slows down your apple device over time and want you to buy latest iPad etc.

I bought this just to replace my heavy laptop which has been sold.

Karrot B

Karrot Bmelbourne

Best companion tablet on the market, period!

There are tonnes of tasks can be done through this Ipad pro 10.5. The camera is top-notch, I am able to shoot 4k & edit in IMovie. Combined with Apple pencil, it is a new to-go device for note-taker. Great device for student!

Can't totally replace a laptop, but with small size an light weigh, plus long battery life, this is a device for you on the go.

John Bonham

John BonhamMelbourne

Not as essential as they advertise it:(

I bought this new iPad and thought I was going to make good use of it but taking it with me to every lecture for notes taking. I genuinely replaced all my notebooks with this iPad. And now it's come to a time when you need to revise and read through all your notes and add more stuffs. When you study 8hrs a day, 6 of which on the screen, your eyes are gonna bleed.

Louis

LouisBrisbane

Hell of a tablet

The best tablet in the market with Retina display. Mostly enjoy YouTube and movies streaming. Replaced my Sammy TV as I can enjoy it anywhere in the house. The battery life is also a plus as took me 4 days for a charging circle. 2 years warranty from Apple also a big deal for me decided to buy

See all Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) reviews