Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB

MPN: A1709

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

iglooman

igloomanSydney, NSW

Performance versus Application (Musicians)

Purchased in September 2018 at Allphones for $700.00.

Body Durability
Speed

Breelin C.

Breelin C.Sydney, NSW

Optus Ipad

Love my iPad literally use it for everything!!
I got a great deal with Optus they were so helpful and always through in a few extra benefits 10/10.
The pencil was a bit pricey but I love that it make filling in forms so much simpler. I can sign and send in no time!

Purchased in May 2017 at Optus for $60.00.

Body Durability
Speed
Theo

TheoPerth

As expected

My iPad works just like I have a laptop or a macbook with same functionalities. I use this for entertaining and collecting data for my small business. The portability is so great that it adapts to my lifestyle. Being in the same apple ecosystem makes it more
Convenient to share moments with my family.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jay

JayMelbourne

Lovely product

Brought it off Vodafone under the student contract. Lovely product the screen creases are lesser the display is brilliant and the quality of build is so good also. Charge and use it for a week with no issues. The gaming is also good with no lag. My model has cellular too so the functional part of it also is absolutely great.

Mimi

MimiMelbourne

School / work use

I use this instead of a laptop at school at it works completely fine! Works well in fact very portable and easy to carry around. Acts like just a laptop but much cheaper :)
I would highly recommend if you’re planning to buy a laptop for school / work you should reconsider this iPad :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Great device. Quite expensive though - small issue with connecting to iPhone hot spot and questionab

Bought the iPad Pro on plan with Apple pencil. Great device. Performs well and does everything I need it to do. Pencil is a great accessory to have. Small issue I have with it is its inability to connect to my iPhone X wifi hot spot immediately and I question the build quality - it has a small crack (not sure how), even though it is completed covered by a case.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Karen

KarenMelbourne

A good in-between device from your phone and a laptop.

Purchased an iPad Pro recently to prevent upgrading my laptop or having to buy another one. Having used an iPad for years, the 10.5 inch screen makes it appear more like a laptop. The pencil function is fairly accurate in replicating an actual pen - it also charges quickly. I prefer using the iPad over the phone for emails and all admin related tasks as the a keyboard allows me to type and get things done much faster than poking away at a little screen. I opted for the Logitech keyboard instead of the Apple because it has a pencil holder. So far, so good.

Jess

Jess

Always by my side on and at work!

Ari

Ari

The perfect tablet

This is the first tablet I’ve ever purchased, since I’ve always viewed them as a bigger smartphone. But enter the iPad Pro, and this version of the tablet can truly be used as a laptop replacement for 90-95% of tasks.
Apple has gone all out with this tablet, and given it the best specs possible. The 120hz refresh rate makes scrolling a buttery smooth experience. It comes with a fantastic camera, excellent screen resolution, and super fast processor (fast enough for me to edit 4K videos with).
The 10.5” version makes it highly portable for travel and easy to hold it with one hand. If you’re looking for a tablet, please look no further!!
The Smart Keyboard is a must with this iPad, and the Apple Pencil is extremely handy also.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Suya

SuyaSydney

Love it and the best company for travel

I purchased the 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB together with the Apple pencil smart keyboard. I love them as I can write on the screen directly.
It can totally replaced my laptop when I travel. The screen size is perfect for reading as the previous version a bit small for me.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Tony S.

Tony S.Brisbane

Great Device for Work

Going paperless was easy with the iPad Pro, keyboard & Apple Pencil

I work away in regional locations, and having a device that I can sign documents, take notes, mark-up plans and write emails effortlessly was essential. The iPad Pro does it all extremely well.

My colleagues are very jealous when I sit in a meeting taking notes and can easily email them a copy or flick back to reference an earlier meeting.

It has a great battery life, overall it's excellent.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Garry F

Garry FSydney

Looks great and feels awesome!

Joe

Joe

The best Apple product

Really useful good device for home and work purposes. No surprise that why this is a best selling portable device in the electronic market. I would definitely recommend it for students, professionals and housewives (especially to entertain kids with regular YouTube and kids videos). Best part of it is battery life.

Mpower

MpowerSydney

Perfect For Uni Studies

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Roger

Rogerbrisabne

If you're thinking about it, just DO IT!!! No regrets

I thought that it could replace my laptop but, NOPE... Lot's of online videos stating that it could but not for me. It's personal preference I guess.
Having said that, this iPad Pro 10.5" is absolutely incredible! Soooooo darn fast and experienced zero hiccups prior to returning. Next time, I will have to try out the 12.9" iPad Pro. I like the bigger Realestate it offers.
Again, personal preference....

Andrew

Andrew

Still the best tablet on the market

The iPad Pro is a beautiful screen with seamless user experience. It is thin, light and loading applications is super fast. Colours are warm and not as white as the older iPads without truetone technology. It is quite expensive though and not sure its worth the premium over a standard iPad. Having said that, I'm on a graphic design professional which is what this model is pitched at. I am also a little disappointed in the battery life. It doesn't seem to last as long as my old Ipad 4.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Damodon

DamodonBrisbane

Excellent hardware - software could still be more 'Pro'

cin

cinBrisbane

Fantastic iPad fast n light

Fast n soooo so light. Usually I would use my laptop, but since having purchased this iPad I barely use my laptop. Really it's just the perfect size slips into my hand bag without weighing it down. Battery lasts ages. I don't have to resize pages unlike my phone which really annoys me. Has a flash, takes awesome pictures and videos. About the only bad thing is price. I feel the price was over the top. Dearer than laptops. But it compensates because laptops don't take awesome pictures and they weigh heaps more.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

D Chia

D ChiaPerth

Great iPad to Date

IPad Pro 10.5 inch is the best iPad to date with a little more room, with the extra functionality of the Apple Pencil makes to iPad a good replacement for paper! Resting the hand on the screen does not affect the ability to write or draw! A little faster than previous models. Very much a laptop replacement!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Saloni

SaloniMelbourne

iPad Pro is wonderful!!

Wonderful iPad, sleek look and awesome design. Fast processor makes for awesome gaming experience. Graphic speed is high and the screen display is superb. 12MP camera captures stunning pictures and Retina display is awesome. iPad pros Live Photos with stabilisation makes the pictures real. Light weight makes it easy to carry around.

Date PurchasedAug 2017