Very Good

Very smooth 120hz display, wonderful graphics and frame rate, really powerful however it is not very strong as the corner of mine bent a bit once when I put it in my bag. I managed to straighten it out. Good display.

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for $859.00.

Hardware
Front (Selfie) Camera Quality
Software
Security
Speed

It can never replace your laptop

The price is comparable to a top end laptop but the functionality is quite limited. A simple document upload function on a website can not be support by IOS. I'd say apple still have a long way to realise the full function of a laptop using iPad Pro. It can't be really called a Pro. Why don't apple stick with iPad Air which is much better price/functionality balance.

Purchased in March 2019.

I can’t live without it!

I use this for artwork, studies and leisure activities. It’s great to use, apps work smoothly especially with the Apple Pencil- Apple is very innovative and continue to develop brilliantly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Physical store for $465.00.

Hardware
Software
Security
Speed

Very Handy

Buying this iPad was really a great choice. As a postgrad student, we are required to do a lot of reading and carrying a lot of books really seems to be a hassle. With this iPad, it's easy for me to do my readings and most of all it's very handy and easy to use. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I just like how functional it is and not to mention, the audio and display is great for its size.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

not bad a bad product at all

very clean and neat layout and finish, attractive product, very fast processing speed. easy to use, well explained by apple customer service, although the apple store as always had a ridiculous wait time and was insanely busy. however level of customer service was great, had to be swapped around to different assistants every now and then but overall great experience and product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love my iPad, it's my friend

It is my friend on a daily basis. I take it with me anywhere I go. I tend to use iPad more than my apple phone. It's got bigger screen and easy to manage my daily tasks. I can easily check my emails and reply promptly. I can watch my favorite movies when I relax. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

As expected

My iPad works just like I have a laptop or a macbook with same functionalities. I use this for entertaining and collecting data for my small business. The portability is so great that it adapts to my lifestyle. Being in the same apple ecosystem makes it more
Convenient to share moments with my family.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good

Used for online shopping and gaming. Apps work smoothly for the most part, but sometimes freezes and crashes in the middle of a game. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. Very nice tablet overall. Would recommend to others, 7/10 because of crashes

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Love my iPad Pro!

Purchased the new iPad Pro 10.5” inch about 5 months ago now and love it. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. The only thing that lets it down for me is the Apple keyboard I purchased separately. It’s not the best and often disconnects itself while typing. Other than that overall it’s great.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Fly General speed

The taste of a new machine, perhaps the more dazzling, split-screen function and painting in the function, really let the ipad is more computer-oriented, give me the feeling of the screen is good and clear. The ipad has speakers up and down, watching videos sideways. is stereo. The sound quality is very vigorous, has a little bass effect. The power is still very durable, running is also very smooth, very thin, fine quality and ultra-clear.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

best thing i bought

used it for a year and it was the best thing for my university. was easy to carry and i did not have to carry my laptop always.was fast and battery lasts for like 2 days after heavy use.
screen was turned on for like 10-14 hours.
Apple pencil is also really good and accurate.
dont regret at all and apple customer support is amazing

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Can’t live without my Ipad Pro

The iPad Pro is my second iPad and I am very very happy with it. I also bought the Apple Pencil and keyboard and use all of it all day long.
Where ever I go, my iPad Pro goes with me and I enjoy being mobile and connected. I can highly recommend this great Apple product

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Will never stop loving this tablet.

I absolutely love my ipad there is not one bad thing to say about it. It looks so good I've had it for over a year and it still runs like brand new the updates are constant which is good I only really use it for internet browsing so I haven't really used it to it's full advantage but it does the job I need it to do. I've used Samsung tablets and they don't come close to this

iPad Pro 12.9 - Big beast

Awesome big screen tablet. Good travel companion.

Gorgeous Retina display. Superb camera. Four speakers deliver the superb sound quality.

Performance is great. Apps run smoothly. Split screen feature is the best feature of this big iPad.

If you want to get full benefit, you should buy detachable keyboard. (I bought Logitech Slim Combo keyboard.)

Smart computer

If you hate caring a heavy computer, then you should go for this smart device. I love how it’s designed and so tiny than I can take it everywhere and do almost everything that I need.
Including taking photos, editing photos, and movies. Also online shopping and social media. Great for everyone

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great Product

I have been using this iPad for reading news and emails. I also take it with me during my travels because it is very portable. at the screen is very bright and has very sharp images. Apps are always very smooth to use and loads pretty fast. The pencil allows you to do some drawings when needed.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love it!

I absolutely love this device. I use it for reading, watching tv, doodling and development of weaving patterns. The only thing I wish for is the full computer version of the adobe creative suite because then I wouldn’t need a laptop anymore! The screen is bright, it’s fairly light for its size and although it’s the larger option it’s still very portable

Date PurchasedSep 2017

great, fast

my dad bought this for additional iPad which is very old and slow. However, it is too good for old person. I helped setting everything like email, app used before and find out how to use. It is not elderly people friendly. It should have easy guide for people who are not familiar gudgets.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great device

The iPad world, at least to me, made sense again. There was a real pecking order and noticeable physical differences between each model: a small iPad with a 7.9-inch screen named the "Mini"; a "normal" 9.7-inch iPad; and two iPad Pros at 10.5 and 12.9-inches. Absolutely Love it! Very Happy! :)

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Best iPad You Can Buy

Huge improvement over the iPad Air 2. With the Apple Pen, and a Bluetooth keyboard case, this iPad Pro unit has completely replaced my laptop.

I use it for both university and leisure. It's easy to use Microsoft Office, Adobe or other productivity products for all my university needs and I can either hand write or type in notes on the fly.

For leisure its equally fast to surf the web, read my Kindle books or view any number of video apps. Very fast and powerful.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Price?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 512GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 64GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 256GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 512GB
Operating SystemiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOS
Camera (Rear)12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP
Price (RRP)$979$1199$1499$1179$1399$1699
Screen Size10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches
Weight469grams469grams469grams477grams477grams477grams692grams692grams692grams677grams677grams677grams
Battery8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh
Camera (Front)7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP
Expandable StorageNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Release dateJun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017
Replaced byApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)

Similar listings