Love

I bought a iPad but not it IPad-pro. I found the iPad really helpful and I think IPad-pro is also really helpful, just like a person! You can use apps, and on the internet, you it can tell you answers of the question you asked. Just like what I am doing right NOW!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

The fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt..

I’ve always enjoyed the simplicity of Apple products, and the iPad Pro is a delight to use. Purchased with the ipencil as a design device it has been an impeccable device thus far. Beautiful to handle, lightweight, completely user-friendly for tech no0bs like my self. Computers make me anxious but my portable iPad Pro device allows me to work on the run, to seamlessly work between my devices, and the app quality is incredible.
Oh, and as a designer, and someone who likes the option to personalise her tech, the fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love this ipad

I got this iPad because it was cheaper than a computer but advertised to do the same things. I wanted something cheaper because I don’t think I’d use it enough for it to be worth the money but as advertised it works just like a computer. I especially love the Apple Pencil because I write down work as easy as on paper but it’s much easier to edit. I definitely recommend this if your thinking of buying a computer but you don’t think you’ll use it everyday!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Cannot live without it!

Light weight and easy to hold and use I can’t live without this iPad. With 256 gig is handles everything I throw at it. The screen is touch perfect and non reflective. It is fast processing and picture is superb. Personally I wouldn’t use any other tablet and this is the third I have owned .
Highly recommend,

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great screen

The good The 2018 entry-level iPad supports the Apple Pencil for art work and annotation, and adds a faster A10 processor. iOS continues to offer the best overall selection of free and paid apps on affordable tablets.

The bad Lacks the bigger, better screen, quad speakers and Smart Connector found on pricier iPad Pros. The Pencil, case and keyboard add-ons will bring the price up to laptop level.

The bottom line The 2018 entry-level iPad doesn't add much, but it makes an already excellent tablet a better buy than ever.

Gets a lot of use

Bought this with a Smart Keyboard and an Apple Pencil, plus AppleCare.
It gets a lot of use in our house, including Pages documents and Fortnite gaming.
It's a good size and a good alternative to a computer. Only you do still need a computer to connect for an iTunes restore or update.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

So great!

This Ipad is wonderful! I use it to do all my digital sketching for uni, and it works like a dream! It has definitely improved my quality of work and has helped me excel at uni, which is great! I did have to buy the Apple Pencil and Apple Smart Keyboard to make it worthwhile, but a small price to pay as the benefits are huge!

I carry this everywhere I go - Love it so much

Love this way more than I thought I would. It has not completely replaced my MacBook Pro, but I sure do use my Mac much less now because of the iPad Pro/Smart Keyboard/Pencil combo.

Pros:
1. Portability. Super easy to take with you everywhere, especially if you're on the go all the time like me.
2. Battery life. Easily lasts all day.
3. Screen. Just beautiful to look at.
4. Pencil. So much fun and easy to use/draw/annodate.
5. iOS 11. How good and useful is split screen?!
6. Easy to use. Very fast.
7. Stereo sound. This thing can pump up the volume!
8. So many apps.

Cons:(very little)
1. Not waterproof (duh)
2. Wifi only. I should have purchased the cellular. My fault.

Highly recommend. Worth every penny!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Lovely product

Brought it off Vodafone under the student contract. Lovely product the screen creases are lesser the display is brilliant and the quality of build is so good also. Charge and use it for a week with no issues. The gaming is also good with no lag. My model has cellular too so the functional part of it also is absolutely great.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Very useful, very big, a bit too pricey

I have had the iPad Pro for a few months now and can comfortably say that it is the best tablet that I have ever used. It is very powerful and the large screen makes it extremely pleasant to view and absorb content from. Due to the size, however, it can be cumbersome to carry around, therefore, portability has been sacrificed. Finally, the tablet was extremely pricey (more than a low-mid end laptop) which made it a hard pill to swallow initially.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Apple perfection once again

I purchased a Silver 256 GB 2nd Gen. WIFI model & it is astounding, the pixel clarity amazing. The increased screen “real estate” is nice to watch anything from YouTube, News or Netflix streaming etc. The four speakers “stereo“ (2 either end), literally blew me away with the awesome sound. I didn’t think Apple could raise the standard much higher than previous iPad models I have used. However, each iteration of iPad has seemingly raised the bar higher. If you’re not looking for fine point capabilities i.e,, drawing or signing documents, the 2017 9.7” iPad would be a great choice, especially for those who are budget conscious.

Best iPad in the world

This iPad is definetely the best if it were to be compared to the other iPads. I use it for general things such as texting and checking my email. This iPad is fast and doesn’t lag if you were to game on it. Therefore, I recommend it to those who need to use it for general and gaming.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Perfection in 10.5 inches

Purchased the 10.5 inch iPad Pro to use in conjunction with my MacBook Pro, and what a purchase! It's 10.5 inch high-resolution, True Tone display is amazing- great for late night Netflix binges. The second generation Touch ID fingerprint sensor is super fast- it unlocks instantly (breezing past my notifications). The iPad Pro will also get all the gestures of the iPhone X with the upcoming iOS 12 update- which is an added bonus. The 10.5 inch Pro includes 4GB of RAM, which is great for multitasking. I have yet to use an application that slows this beast down! If you're like me and don't really find yourself using the iPad outside of a Wifi environment, you can probably skip on the cellular model. However, if you need to always be connected, you'll find the added option of cellular a must-have! It should be noted for some, this can replace a computer.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

A great tool for creative professionals

I use this device and pen mostly for generating diagrams and drawings for instructional documents. I currently use the Procreate App to generate images and have found it to be an excellent and very affordable app. The fact that it enables me to save files in universally compatible formats and export via cloud to programs on OSX or Windows clinches the deal. For note taking, I use Nebo with pen, directly convert to Word docs and send to my laptop. Despite my initial doubts about this tablet, I have to admit my productivity in the planning and drawing phases of content creation has gone ballistic in the last three weeks. Unfortunately, Apples closed system philosophy, means that you can forget about using USB (returned mine)or SD card adapters to store or export files. So if you want to have the physical/traditional functionality of a Windows system , then get a Windows tablet, or get used to uploading to Cloud or Airdropping to a Mac. For me an Ipad is a complimentary device, and there's no way that iOS can replace the functionality of a full operating system.But I do love using it and never leave home without it.

what a different

I always had apple product we are a family of apple fans .We always have iPads but never a iPad Pro . I got the iPad pro 10.5 a couple of weeks ago and love it its so much better and more powerful the a normal iPad.
People you have to get one

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best thing I’ve bought so far

I love my iPad, I do a lot of AutoCAD drawings and the iPad Pro makes it easy to use the autocad app. The battery life is pretty good and the speaker system is also of a decent quality. The gps is very accurate when on cellular compared to my previous iPad, this makes 4wd track tracking very easy

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Fantastic product.

Love the iPad pro 12.9 inches.
Second one I've purchased and wouldn't use another tablet.
Perfect sized screen and beautiful design.
Very expensive but worth the cost.
Easy to navigate and set up, easier to get on a plan.
Only let down is apple support these days.
Go out and purchase one..

School / work use

I use this instead of a laptop at school at it works completely fine! Works well in fact very portable and easy to carry around. Acts like just a laptop but much cheaper :)
I would highly recommend if you’re planning to buy a laptop for school / work you should reconsider this iPad :)

So good!

All the features of other iPads but so much more responsive, larger has features such as split screen and type pad. Get to take notes with for university and light weight. Large enough screen to watch movies on and can sketch with Apple Pencil. Many apps made to make use of the new features. Using it to replace MacBook Air.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Does what you need.

I'm not an avid tablet user although I notice I am using my tablet more often than my phone now. Apple is pretty good at making good ui and this product delivers. It is especially much more convenient to use the iPad for videos and reading articles and Apple makes it easy to navigate unlike phones which can be a pain sometimes besides the obvious limitations like screen size because some websites refuse to be responsive & friendly for mobile phones browsing.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 512GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GBiPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 64GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 256GBiPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, 512GB
Operating SystemiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOSiOS
Camera (Rear)12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP12MP
Price (RRP)$979$1199$1499$1179$1399$1699
Screen Size10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches10.5inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches12.9inches
Weight469grams469grams469grams477grams477grams477grams692grams692grams692grams677grams677grams677grams
Battery8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh8134mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh10891mAh
Camera (Front)7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP7MP
Expandable StorageNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Release dateJun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017Jun 2017
Replaced byApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)

Similar listings