4Apple iPhone 11 128GB
Part of Apple iPhone 11  4.4 (361)

Apple iPhone 11 128GB (2019) (page 3)

MPNs:MHDH3X/A, MHDJ3X/A, MHDK3X/A and 2 more

145 reviews · Statistics

93% · 1355 · 3%
Software
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.
Best Mobile Phones
See the Best Mobile Phones in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Apple iPhone 11 › 128GB145 reviews
Annon123
Annon123NSWSydney, NSW7 posts
  Verified 128GB

Great battery life and camera

My battery is lasting all day and the camera is a huge upgrade. I also love that the size is between a standard iPhone and the max size. It’s a really great phone.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.3 posts
  128GB

This phone works well for me!

I bought this as my first phone on January 25th 2020. I have the purple 128GB one. It works well for me and I connected the iCloud to my iPad. I love my phone but always tend to misplace it so I am considering on purchasing an Apple Watch. Sometimes when I am ringing someone, my screen goes black and then I tap it again and it goes black again. It is quite annoying and has happened to both of my apple products.
DavidS
DavidSWASouth West, WA2 posts

very easy to use

The camera quality is very clear and sharp even at night. Very satisfied with the brightness and display. Now with my iphone 11 I use it for searching the web, emailing etc. All the apps run smoothly on my new phone.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Awesome phone, great features

I upgraded my iPhone 7 to an iPhone 11 recently and couldn’t be happier. The camera is soo good and I love the face recognition feature. The screen is crystal clear and everything works as intended. The only criticism I have about this phone (for me anyway- it’s just personal preference), is that it is huge and I need 2 hands to use it. The iPhone 7 was much smaller, but really the perfect size for me would be the iPhone XS. Great phone though- you can’t go wrong!
Bis
BisNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome phone, amazing performance

Very high quality image and love the 3d effects. Super clear display. Use my mobile for everything from learning new recipes on youtube to banking. Very smooth transitions of apps.
Sami
SamiACTCanberra Central 2602, ACT7 posts

Great phone

Upgraded from iPhone 7 and I was amazed at the speed and usability of the phone. The screen is fantastic although not Retina. The new system makes it even better. Recommend this phone definitely.
Angela Webb
Angela WebbSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Awesome and loving it!

Loving the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max. Gas all the awesome features that Apple provide plus the camera with with wide lenses is fantastic!
I love Apple products, but they have done a great job,
durga
durgaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

excellent,iam using it

At present iam using the iphone,every year they are improving the quality and attracting the people with their good features.The way new technologies and the size and shape is excellent .If you want the camera quality that is give the compitions according to the DSLR.
Syed Nehal Rizvi
Syed Nehal Rizvi
Batnuur A.
Batnuur A.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  128GB

It has everything that i

Don’t want to have any other brand of phone.
Go anywhere without any cards as my phone has everything. I am growing with my phone as fast as iPhone.
My phone wake me up and telling all the meetings and schedules.
Annie
AnnieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great phone

I haven't touched any portable digital cameras since owning an iPhone. It delivers aside from convenience and quality. Battery life also last more than a day. Great for social media, calls, texts, gaming, internet browsing, entertainment, etc.
Lilly
Lilly5 posts

SO good

I went from a iphone 7 to a iphone 11 and I love it!! The camera is amazzzzing!! So easy to use and you get used to the new features really quickly.
Uttam Kumar K.
Uttam Kumar K.NSWSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified 128GB

Could have been much better

it is a good phone if you want to upgrade a new version of the iPhone. but the feel and quality is poor as compared to iPhone xs as it has no OLED screen as it has LCD with has poor vision and feel. can be said, it is just upgraded version of XR . some good points are battery life, bigger screen and good sound quality.
Aimee
AimeeParramatta22 posts
SirRootes
SirRootesNSWNorth Western Region, NSW10 posts

Perfect Phone!

My wife and I have always had iPhones since 2012 and not once have we had a problem with them. These iPhone 11's are the best yet! Apple get a fair bit of crap and I admit they are pretty pricey but I can't fault their hardware and OS.
I'm very happy with them.
MWa
MWaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
  Verified 128GB

Great phone, just wish it wasn’t so heavy

Great phone with great features, camera is amazing quality. Love the face recognition, makes life so much easier. Very durable, just wish it wasn’t so heavy, makes it difficult to carry around.

Kylie
KylieSASoutheast, SA5 posts

Just amazing

Since the very first time iphone was brought out I wanted one , I haven't stopped owning every single one and the 11 is everything you could possibly need in a phone .
Dorji
DorjiWAPerth, WA2 posts
  128GB

Recently started to use and found perfect!

Phone had possible to add as many apps and sum smoothly giving nothing problem while using those app. It is also secure to use it and also had good battery lasting.
Anju
AnjuNSWSydney, NSW38 posts

Perfect

most iPhone are better but iPhone 11 is the best with battery life and sound system
I like the picture quality
I just use for phone and messenger and online shopping plus pictures
I love this and the size of the phone is perfect too
The sound mechanism is better that other iPhones I think
App runs very smoothly
The brightness and battery life is better
Micaela J.
Micaela J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  128GB

Love it! And love the camera!

Upgraded from a 6 and best move I ever made. The battery lasts the entire day, the photos are absolutely amazing and I find that I have no need to use a computer! Definitely reccomend!
Ratty
RattyNSWMid North Coast, NSW7 posts

Love my iphone

Just upgraded to the iPhone 11. As usual I am very happy with this phone . It is much faster at processing , battery appears to last longer . Love the new colours too !
Lina O.
Lina O.8 posts
  128GB

transitioned from iPhone X to this

I have very good faith in Apple products and I have been in the "ecosystem" for quite some time now. I noticed that there hasn't been any drastic change with its performance. Although I'd like to mention that camera light in dark setting has definitely improved.
Kendra
Kendra5 posts

Best Phone ever

Decided to up grade from the Iphone 6 to the Iphone 11 and I must say that everything in this new phone is amazing. The camera is so much better and can take clearer pictures in lower light. The size is the perfect size and having had an iphone already was really easy to set up. Would recommend buying this phone if you havent already.
Peter
PeterQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD180 posts
Goodies
GoodiesQLDFar North Queensland, QLD104 posts

My best phone

The camera is fantastic and the best I have had. My eyesight is getting worse and I snapped a night pick of my vehicle tyre pressure chart inside the door. Interestingly, the flash didn’t fire, and the photo came out crystal clear.

The display and adjustable or auto brightness is super clear.

All apps which were automatically transferred from my previous iPhone SE work smoothly.

I mainly use my phone for work. I am a cleaner of all varieties and often use a hose. The iPhone 11 is water and drop proof (with limits), although preferring not to test it, I purchased a Lifeproof fre waterproof case.

I get nearly two days with the battery.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.6 posts

Amazing phone

Loving the functions of this new phone.
Photo quality is as good as Samsung, not overly large and decent sized text & images.
Only thing is battery dies quicker than older phones- not sure if new apps do this?

Lori_23
Lori_23QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great camera!

I got the iPhone 11 as it is hundreds dollars less than the iPhone 11 Pro but you still get the same feature, like an ultra wide camera.
Battery life is longer, I use my phone a lot and I only need to charge once. the phone itself is not too big, fits well in my pocket.
Samantha23
Samantha23Queensland2 posts

Love my new phone

Camera quality is awesome.
Loving the speed of the phone.
Only thing I can fault is the battery is dying faster than I expected.
Apart from that all apps work fine.
Tony
Tony7 posts

Best phone ever

Very good phone 2 use its so simple to operate and the functions are very very easy to understand the pics are very clear and functions are very good to use
CascieK
CascieKQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  128GB

its good but could be better

I love this phone, its got great features but according to Apple im a "Super user" which means I have to many things going on at the one time and the phone cant keep up with me.
Sadly the phone freezes some times and needs to be re set
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.4 posts
  128GB

This is perfect! Cant live without it!

I love the new camera. The new features are fantastic! I love studio filter mode. It takes great selfies! Much more efficient and works like a dream. No problems at all so far!
Mariana
MarianaNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

No other phone compares

Purchased this phone for my daughter, she just loves it..the features is like no other. She loves photography and the photos its produces is outstanding no need for those expensive brand
Sally
SallyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Love it

Really satisfied with the camera quality, sometimes the brightness changes darker for no reason, overall happy with it. It's the 3rd apple iphone I've owned now and would definitely purchase another.
Emma S.
Emma S.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Great speed and storage

Just got my new iPhone 11 and I am super happy about it. It works flawlesly, no problems whatsoever, much faster than my previous iPhones. I also got it on a plan so it is easier to pay for it. Really love the new feeling of this model and I hope that Apple will keep up with the good quality instead of cutting down on it like on previous phones.
abhishek p.
abhishek p.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
  Verified 128GB

A good I phone in budget

iPhone 11 in compare to previous versions is an affordable iPhone but the only drawback I observed for this phone is it's charging adaptor. It has a 5 watt adapter so it's charging is very slow. But it can be handled by buying a new adapter of 12 watt or more.
jason s.
jason s.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

good product

The camera is amazing, takes beautiful and clear photos during the day or night. Use many apps that I download from the App Store. Been using it for about 5 months with no down time or problems with the hardware

Al fern
Al fernVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Perfect phone

James.G
James.GVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best Phone Ever

My first iPhone was iPhone 4 and since then I have owned 4, including 5, 6 and now iPhone11. it has never failed to impress me with all additional features and camera quality. Will definitely recommend!
jiminoz
jiminozQLDDarling Downs, QLD77 posts

Excellent iPhone choice

When my iPhone 7Plus died recently I purchased an iPhone 11. It has excellent battery life, a very good if not excellent screen, is a good size, and is fast. The camera is the best I have had on a phone and works intuitively with good photo tools. Photos are crisp and colourful and it works well in low light.

It's just an iPhone, there are millions in hands of people worldwide. I think this version is their best yet in terms of function and value and I look forward to carrying it for several years.

Teana M.
Teana M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  128GB

Big than the old vision but have better camera

I’m quite satisfied with the camera. I can video chat with clear screen. Bright adjustment is ok. I search online like now. App mostly run good, sometimes it jumps out

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.
Apple iPhone 13