4Apple iPhone 11 128GB
Part of Apple iPhone 11  4.4 (361)

Apple iPhone 11 128GB (2019) (page 4)

MPNs:MHDH3X/A, MHDJ3X/A, MHDK3X/A and 2 more

145 reviews · Statistics

93% · 1355 · 3%
Software
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.
Best Mobile Phones
See the Best Mobile Phones in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Apple iPhone 11 › 128GB145 reviews
Guo
GuoVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Great phone

I have been using iPhone for years, initially because some of apps not supported on Android, and then noticed iPhone is more reliable and build quality is pretty good. Purchased this model recently, good screen size battery is ok, happy with the camera. Apps run smoothly.
Nicky
NickyNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Great phone very satisfying

Great phone great features love it runs smoothly great battery quality photos crisp and better then my old phone I use for apps calling messaging photos emails brightness brilliant best phone ever
Shae hand
Shae handNSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  128GB

Phones made to slip out of your hands to easily dropped mine and whole screen in pieces only one week old

Last week just got My iPhone 11 and yesterday getting out of my car it slipped out of my hand and screen is in pieces I've always found apple screens smash alot easier than other brands mabye you should put some grip on back of your products
Tessa C.
Tessa C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect!

Battery is ok and lasts me a day and half or more
If I don’t use it constantly. It’s fast and has a lot of fun emojis. Photos are great quality.
millycarter
millycarterSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

amazingggg

i bought the iphone eleven recently. it’s pricy but it’s so pretty and easy to use. in fact, i’m writing this on it. it’s really fast and efficient! i love it!
Anna I
Anna IWAPerth, WA21 posts

Camera is awesome!

I’m really happy with my iPhone X1 upgrade. The camera is so much better than any of the previous iPhone versions and Face recognition is really handy and easy to use. Apple Pay is extremely handy too. So much that I don’t even bring my purse with me when shopping anymore. I love it so much that I set it up on my brothers iPhone but he wasn’t convinced he would use it. Sure enough, only 2 days later he Called me to ask how to use it because he unintentionally left his wallet at home.... he is now a converted user as well.
Apps always run smoothly and I find the larger screen much better. I Highly Recommend the Upgrade!
Tim W
Tim WNSWSydney, NSW47 posts

It works

Signed up for the Iphone 11 on Telstra Mobile Plan Medium which includes 60 Gig/month of data and unlimited monthly calls, SMS and MMS in Australia to Standard Australian Numbers.

I find the Apple phones easy to use, much easier than Android phones and I think Apple makes the best hardware too. Win Win !

Melanie and Domenic
Melanie and DomenicVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

It’s fantastic

I’m really happy with my new green iPhone 11
It’s the best phone I’ve had I highly recommend getting one!
The size and camera and speed is really good! The best phone!
Jess M.
Jess M.NSWSydney, NSW10 posts
  128GB

Great phone, camera and battery performance!

I bought the iPhone 11 from the Apple store outright and it’s the best phone and camera I have had. The battery lasts all day even using it constantly using YouTube, games, internet and calls all day.
Stuart I.
Stuart I.WAPerth, WA6 posts
JxM
JxMSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
Dejan B.
Dejan B.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great phone!

Of the three new iPhone 11 models, I am convinced that the very basic iPhone 11 will find the most fans. A cheaper price, and equally powerful interiors and cameras, will be the main argument for many to choose just one.

I've been using the iPhone 11 for a week now, and how impressed I was, which I liked very much, and not at all, find out from this review.

Olga Moore
Olga MooreVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Amazing iPhone 11

Excellent camera design and overall quality
Works seamlessly
Technical support at Apple for this iPhone is best To none
Bought on the plan with Optus so it’s only $36 per month
Couldn’t be happier with a deal
14owenjo
14owenjo

Brilliant model

This is a perfect item with an ideal amount of storage the speed and feel of the phone is on point literally you can not fault this piece of tech
anonymous
anonymousNSWSydney, NSW17 posts

Best phone I’ve had!

I’ve had all of the iPhones and this one is by far the best. No issues so far! I ended up buying one for my partner as well and he loves it just as much. Great battery life and amazing camera. Definitely recommend!
Flo
Flo9 posts

Very happy with iPhone 11

The new iPhone 11 has a great battery lifetime. The camera quality is fantastic. The brightness display is great. And I love the easy use of torch and camera which is available at all times.
Mobile Phones

Find out how Apple iPhone 11 128GB compares to other Mobile Phones

Alison L
Alison LNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  128GB

Great phone great camera great features

I’m so glad they brought back the plus sized screen. The phone has great colour, is super fast and the camera has improved hugely.
I have had iPhones since the beginning,
I even had their iPod. I have never considered any other phone. We have even had issues with my husbands phone which was promptly replaced the same day by Apple.
MrSquigglesPencil
MrSquigglesPencil11 posts
ShariR
ShariRQLDNorth Queensland, QLD6 posts

Glad I chose the 11 !

I upgraded from the iPhone X and was a little hesitant with getting the iPhone 11, instead of the iPhone 11pro. I do not regret the decision. The camera quality is fantastic!! Display is brilliant and size of the phone perfect for me not too big to slip into my picked, yet bigger than the previous one as my eye sight is not what it use to be! I use my phone for email, calls, messaging, and apps with Microsoft for work. The speed is brilliant and battery life outstanding lasting me all day even though I use it a lot throughout the day. Highly recommend. My friend got the 11pro and we can’t really tell the difference. Slight difference in camera picture quality, other than that.. same same! No regrets here! iPhone 11 all the way!!
Shez
ShezWAPerth, WA9 posts

Nice upgrade

A little hard to navigate at first, but once you get the hang of it it’s really good. Love the face recognition feature and the camera is fantastic. Can’t wait to see the next one
Delz
DelzSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Loving my Iphone 11

I recently upgrade my Iphone 6 to the 11 when it was released and I can say that it is a huge improvement and I absolutely love this phone. I got the purple colour and it so pretty and cute. The camera is amazing and I love the quality of my photos. It also connects so easy with my Macbook and Beats head phones for all my needs.
Bruce
BruceQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts
  Verified 128GB

Amazing Phone, very good quality of photo and video

This Phone is the best phone I own until now.
The Pictures (photo and portrait) are very best quality, close to the natural scene.
The Speaker is also the very best quality.
Easy to use.
The only minor problem is the LCD screen.
Overall, I am very happy with this phone.
Richard C.
Richard C.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts
  128GB

Very happy with this iPhone

Zippy speed, great screen size and battery life. Camera is never really a factor for me but this one is brilliant! Photos look amazing and night mode is crazy good.
Shirl Sell
Shirl SellWAPerth, WA2 posts

A Mismatch Software

Bought an iPhone 11 the first day when it came out. The software on its iOS was a bit of disappointment; it works occasionally in some areas but not in the other areas. Mail notification works occasionally-only when my phone feels like it. Most of the time you'll have to manually search for them yourself.
Quite a lazy strange behaviour for an advance iPhone.
After many calls to Apple-Care Call Centre with no success I've decided to return it or exchange to a different model. Only told by the staff that Apple is aware of the issues and that the coming new updates should fix all the glitches. Really?
I would have appreciated if Apple told us (or sms all of us) before hand. Save people spending hours and hours trying to fix the new phone.
SYDHarry
SYDHarryNSWSydney, NSW38 posts

iPhone 2019

iPhone 11 is the best and the latest iPhone we can buy in 2019. Compare to 11 Pro models, iPhone 11 is very affordable and doing the job perfectly.

Hardware or Software, I have no complaints about this phone. Performance-wise iPhone 11 is the monster. Thanks for Apple's A13 Bionic processor and 4GB RAM.

Excellent front and rear cameras. Display is great. Low resolution (828 x 1792 pixels) but more colourful and bright.

Battery life is amazing. Six colours to choose. Black, White, Red, Purple, Green, and Yellow.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.
Apple iPhone 13