Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

• Hardware
  • Software

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Camera is outstanding with good battery life

If you're hunting for a phone that can last for at least 2 years this could be it. The camera is HD enough for movie filming I'd say and the UI has never been better.

dalekbreath

dalekbreathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily my favourite phone to date....

Great size, fits in my pocket but still has a big enough screen for almost any practical use and the camera is amazing. I've had it several months now and can't think of a fault.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vodafone.

Nina

Nina

Great

The phone is amazing the camera picks up on so much detail i love it, the functions are very up to date and works well with my work emails and calls. Highly recommend this phone

Purchased in November 2019 at David Jones for $2,499.00.

Jacky

JackyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great Phone so far ..

Love the phone, battery seems to last far longer than the previous phone. Finally tested the camera this week, and it’s proving to be so amazing with the scenery shots I took.
I live on my phone, with multiple apps for weather, games, etc and love the fact it loads and operates them quickly. Love the face recognition technology. It feels a little heavier than my previous iPhone, but otherwise it’s just a great phone

Purchased in February 2020 at Apple Physical store.

Kerry S.

Kerry S.Sydney, NSW

Good phone but battery no good

Good phone, very good camera, but the battery has issues, it doesn't hold charge like the 10 and it's frozen a few times, (the 10 never froze). I haven't had apple look into it yet, not sure if they'll replace it on that basis.

Purchased in August 2019.

Megan

Megan

Fantastic phone!

Camera is amazing. Professional grade pictures as a complete amateur. Charges quickly. Display is great. Upgraded from iPhone 7 Plus. Connects seamlessly with my old Macbook Air and iPhone. Wouldn't choose any other phone above this one.

Purchased in February 2020.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Great phone. A little heavy and expensive

The iPhone 11 Pro Max is a great phone. Does everything so well and doesn't need flashy and high-end hardware specs to get the job done...and it does it so much better than phones with these high-end specs. Camera is great. I'm loving night mode and ultra-wide lens. Everything else is what you'd expect of an iPhone - quality that is second to none. It's a little heavy and expensive, which is ok for a phone of that quality

Purchased in February 2020 at Optus for $2,149.00.

nothappyjan

nothappyjanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

the best phone I've ever owned

im 66 and for once i can hear a phone easily and its easy to use with writing i can see, and joy oh joy i can understand it,i can take photos at nite and they come out well, would recommend this phone to all my friends

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

BayTreckers

BayTreckersHunter Region, NSW

Best travel camera yet

I was concerned about battery retaining charge in freezing temps in Canada and Finland whilst on holidays. I replaced my iPhone 7 Plus with the iPhone 11.
Wow!
The camera it’s the best. The night shoot mode helped show the northern lights.
Best camera and phone I’ve ever had.
Good apps which run well on the phone.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for $2,400.00.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Best phone I’ve ever had hands down, the battery life is amazing.

I am not really one to take photos but the camera is a noticeable improvement over the XS generation. It handles shots at night surprising well.
I wish the display would get brighter, especially when out in direct sunlight, but I definitely notice the difference in screen performance from last gen to current gen. Absolutely phenomenal build quality.
It is very costly here in Aus, but it is definitely worth ever cent.

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $2,149.00.

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An amazing step up from the last

Camera is great and I should know it’s why I brought this phone. It has such crisp photos.

I’ve gone weeks at a time with or without a case and screen protector and safe to say it’s a very sturdy device.

I use this for the camera as I mentioned. But lots of video editing and enjoying the HDR support, I do occasionally play mobile games when I’m away from my home and it’s very good on battery life.

As for the smoothness I suggest getting one yourself it’s a great all rounder phone.

Purchased in November 2019 at Telstra for $3.60.

KeithyNorth Queensland, QLD

A step up from the XS Max for sure

Purchased in December 2019 at Optus.

Jack

Jack

Not much different from the iPhone XS Max

The camera quality is a bit better the phone itself doesn’t seem much faster I love the midnight green one if I had to pay $1800 for one I would of waited but I leased the other one.

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus for $80.00.

Mike R.

Mike R.Victoria

Great

Love the size
The speed is great
Camera on point
Love space grey colour even though in a case
Would like more Apps like google and better Apple Pay but overall phone and service good

Purchased in September 2019 at Telstra.

Nikhil P.

Nikhil P.

iPhone 11

The phone is amazing battery life is the best in a phone in my opinion the software and camera quality is amazing aswell definitely worth buying the phone worth the price

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store for $1,200.00.

Cameron

CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really good phone

The make, model and slim design of the iPhone 11 Max Pro is so sophisticated and stylish. I love the speed and camera quality of the device! The display is unreal no matter the condition. I use my phone for personaluse and it never lets me down!

Purchased in December 2019.

Myrtle

Myrtle

Love this phone

Very user friendly my kids can even work it out and teach me how to use it easily. I love the fact that you got the option to zoom in or out by just pressing the desired distance highly recommended to friends and family

Purchased in December 2019.

Perfect!

I love my new iphone 11 pro max. The camera is really good and the battery last for a long time. I use it for mu social media and all the apps run smoothly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vodafone.

Rachell

Rachell

Newest iPhone on market

iPhone 11 pro max has three cameras, including Fish eye camera, normal camera and zoom camera. iPhone software can be updated constantly and new army green iPhone 11 pro is the first of its kind

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Physical store for $1,700.00.

Codsta

CodstaSydney, NSW

Always an Apple fan!

The make, model and slim design of the iPhone 11 Max Pro is so sophisticated and stylish. I love the speed and camera quality of the device! The display is unreal no matter the condition. I use my phone for business and it never lets me down!

Purchased in November 2019 at optus for $2,500.00.