Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro (2019) (page 2 of 3)

256GB, 64GB, 512GB

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect. I love this phone!

Brilliant phone. Easy to use, HUGE screen. I love the 3 lens camera, my photos are crisp and brilliant. Face ID is very accurate and fast, it recognises me with glasses on or off, hat on or off etc. It's thin and lightweight, and incredibly tough. I've dropped it numerous times.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hifi Home for A$1,600.00.

Taylor W.

Taylor W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome phone

I bought the iPhone 11 Pro a few weeks ago It’s a great phone, good battery, camera is awesome, apps run quite smooth. Definitly rate the Iphone would buy if there was an upgrade

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$949.00.

Dimi

DimiSydney, NSW

Best phone yet!

The new iPhone pro isn’t as good as the pro Max but it’s camera features are by far superior to other iPhones that’s have been on the market previously. Definitely a big reason as to why I bought it.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

guest

guestHunter Region, NSW

Battery life for days!

The number one thing you will notice is how long the battery lasts - I don’t need to charge every day! The picture quality is amazing. I love that you can get the 11pro and it’s not much bigger than the iPhone 8. Great phone highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$2,000.00.

Dee Jay

Dee JaySydney, NSW

Best Iphone so far

I have owned iPhone 7 + and 8+ prior to 11. I wasn’t sure if the upgrade would be worth it as i had two numbers . One of the feature that made me go for iphone 11 max pro was 256 GB and dual sim . The phone is waterproof and has great display the processor is quicker thN it’s predecessor. The new option of midnight green is a boy’s colour

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$2,149.00.

Sparxy

SparxyMid North Coast, NSW

Can’t live with out !

The camera is awesome for both day and night shots as well as videos the zoom is a great invention. I love everything about this phone. I have owned many Apple phones over the years but this is the best by far. I use my mobile for everything from calls to FaceTime. Everything I do on my phone is a breeze.

Purchased in January 2020 at Optus.

Gisha S.

Gisha S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is excellent product

Runs very smooth,totally satisfied with this product, recommend it to all, excellent picture quality, very new features, touch is much better. I use this for messaging, browsing, vedik calling, 4 G enable

Purchased in November 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Nice phone and camera

Very smooth to run. Touch is amazing. Camera is my most favourite part. Like the trio part of the camera. Can’t beat it’s picture quality. Very simple and easy to access.

Purchased in January 2020.

RENE

RENESouth East Queensland, QLD

ITS OK

ITS OK , BUT OVER RATED , simply the phone is ok , but my wife's P30 has better camera and it is easier to use. touch screen is better on Samsung . The alarm setting on Samsung even tells you how many hours before alarm goes off ...

Purchased in November 2019.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst phone ever

I had IPhone 10 previously and upgraded to the 11. The worst thing I have done. Camera results aren’t as clear and vibrant as the 10. I need to turn it off at times as it is so slow to react when pressing apps . At times when touching the screen it doesn’t react,

Purchased in January 2020 at Telstra Morayfield .

JFX87

JFX87

I will always hate myself for it but I love it

I will always feel kinda dirty for writing this but it’s true. As far as annoying iPhone upgrades go I’ve never been more satisfied, for video, photography, gaming and other niches I think it’s brilliant

Purchased in October 2019 for A$2,200.00.

Joseph

Joseph

perfect on everything I've wanted out of iPhone

very satisfied with the quality of the camera brightness is amazing I use my mobile for everything including messaging mail and photos web access is awesome fast as well apps running great.

Kelian

KelianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen creates scratches for no reason. Not as good as you think

I bought the iPhone based on my history with them in the past. My iPhone now and in the past has always been in a wallet case with no problems. This iPhone is not as tough as others, as for no reason scratches appear on the screen. Apple does not want to know about it, but under Australian consumer law, it is a faulty product that needs replacing. They won’t replace. I will be very careful when purchasing another smartphone, as my loyalty has gone.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Store Australia for A$2,100.00.

Ritu

RituGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Phone

I bought my IPhone & love its speed, navigation and camera. Just the touch screen is bit sensitive and I end up locking my phone for 15-20 min. while holdingit as myhands are on the screen and is locked with a password so the phone reckon I hav eplaced in incorrect passwords multiple times.

FADD A.

FADD A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great device

Amazing device with and excellent camera but gets a little bit hot when overusing internet and videos
Best device so far made by apple.
The layout is much better than iPhone XS Max

Purchased in January 2020.

Unimaton

UnimatonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great new phone

First time I have been able to afford a top shelf phone.
Not disappointed, very happy.
Love the camera. It’s a great camera that happens to make calls.
Expensive but only a few hundred $ for similar phones from the competition.
Over all , if your an Apple nerd like me. and your happy to pay a premium for the label. You will be very happy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Telstra.

Krups

KrupsMelbourne

Awesome phone with a Hefty Price Tag

This phone has the best night light camera and improved battery life. However, it doesn't have a fast charging option. The face ID notch is not as user-friendly as the fingerprint option from previous models.

Purchased in December 2019.

safal r.

safal r.Sydney, NSW

Every single thing from tapping on apps to intense gaming, this phone is excellent. The camera is very good and compared with my pixel 4, it is much better. The build is great; i have dropped it countless amounts of times without a case and it hasn't cracked not even i tiny bit.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$2,500.00.

Sandy

Sandy

This product is a rotted lemon

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$1,749.00.

Kryton16

Kryton16Sydney, NSW

Backwards OS

OMG Apple, complete backwards step with copy and paste and anything for work in fact. Usability and intuitive OS the worst of all OS. Broke it trying to be different

Purchased in December 2019.