Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro (2019) (page 3 of 3)

256GB, 64GB, 512GB

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

Dr Kayani S.

Dr Kayani S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent and very happy with the purchase .

I think one can not expect and want more than what is there in Iphone 11 Pro. It has taken photography to a new level, specially using wide angle lens.

Muhammad U.

Muhammad U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent Mobile, Awesome Camera

Camera is the best. Apple still got much to do with the OS though. Satisfied overall. Design could have been better. The phone is heavy, I would have liked it more if it was a bit lighter. Bought it on a Bundle and save plan with my wife through vodafone.

Paul H

Paul HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good phone but just another iphone

This is by far the best iPhone I have ever had but again, it's just another phone. When you upgrade every year like I do, you don't get the same wow factor feeling than upgrading every few years. Having said that, it's a good phone but an extremely good camera. Not a day goes by when someone doesn't comment on the quality of photos that I produce from this phone. Really happy with it so far!

Mobile Phones

Find out how Apple iPhone 11 Pro compares to other Mobile Phones

trish

trishGippsland, VIC

Its a part of me.

Its a part of me. We are inseparable. The apps do freeze occassionally and I havent gone into that too far yet. The clarity of the screen means I use it for everything. Watching telly. The camera is great too. Be aware that it uses a new image file format which is not yet compatible or sharable easily. its called HEIC and if you like live photos they are difficult to share. Apparently it is more compresable that Jpegs and will be the new standard in the future.

Max L

Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great phone

Very happy with my Iphone 11 pro purchase. Photos and videos are incredible. Wireless charging is faultless. I upgraded from a 7 and have not looked back. It hold excellent charge.

Madeleine Cahill

Madeleine CahillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant - Best one yet

Absolutely love the camera quality of this phone, the 5x wide angle is brilliant. Battery life great. Only downside is that the adaptor is no longer a USB plug, which means that the cord can't be plugged in to your car etc.

Jayahh

JayahhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the iPhone 11 Pro!

Camera quality is outstanding with natural lighting, camera quality does change when in bad lighting as most do. Love the night mode as image is visually brighter automatically.
Display and brightness is great, battery quality is good. Apps run smoothly. I use my phone for emails, research as well as phone calls and texts

hello_world

hello_worldVictoria

Perfect transition from Android to IOS

This was my first iPhone since the iPhone 3G and I mainly purchased it for the camera.

Quality of the device is as expected for a $2k device. I use a tempered glass screen protector on the screen. The screen quality is top notch and dual sim (with a physical sim and esim) works perfectly.

The camera is performing better than expected and when compared with a friends iPhone XS, it is definitely beating it leaps and bounds.

The battery life is worth any upgrade, where the phone will last well over 24 hours for me with normal use.

Edwina J

Edwina JSydney, NSW

Perfect Iphone

I recently got the new iPhone 11 pro and the camera is amazing! Not to mention the feel of it in my hand. Smooth and well made. Would recommend this

Mobile Phones