Apple iPhone 7 256GB

MPNs: 36507636, 36519535, 36519536 and 3 more

Love this

Love this

Forever slowing down.

Has been a great phone for the past 3 years however is now constantly having issues and battery is rooted. I’ll keep using for the moment but may have to upgrade soon.

Purchased in January 2016 for $799.00.

Gary T.

Gary T.

The best phone I have ever owned

The phone is easy to use the clarity and brightness of the screen was excellent. I have several apps on the phone which allows me to keep on top of my energy being used in my home and a app to help tune my guitar and a app that operates as a gps to help me travelling in my boat or finding a street when driving my car . I could not live without my iPhone

Purchased in January 2018.

Bob

BobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Size Matters

The iPhone 7 256GB operates well in all conditions and is easy to use by all ages. The camera app that comes with the phone allows creativity and clarity in photo shots and with the increased storage capacity at 256GB you never run out of space for that treasured photo or video moment that other devices simply can't handle. The added advantage of having that extra gigabyte capacity is that apps run so much more smoothly and you can have so many of them!
In short size really does matter in today's fast paced world of living, learning and working. The iPhone 7 does all this and more.

Purchased in February 2018 at Switched On Electronics for $1,400.00.

Adam S.

Adam S.Hunter Region, NSW

Love it features and battery life

Very great product finnaly batteries are lasting longer not running out half way through day like all the othere ones before this apple is great i fly drones and use phone to fly drone

Purchased in July 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Bruno

BrunoSouth East Queensland, QLD

iPhone 7s plus not very good

The iPhone 7s+ has a great 5.5” screen and is very easy to use just like all its predecessors.
There are however a few issues with this model that make it inferior to the iPhone 6S+ in my opinion .
I don’t like the fact that the headphone jack no longer exists and my only option it to buy an adapter,use Bluetooth or spend another $280 on ear buds which I would probably lose.

The screen can also freeze or apps shutdown for no apparent reason and the fingerprint log in hardly ever works . A nice phone when all goes well but inferior to previous models in my opinion . Bring back the power button on top as it was a lot easier to use .

In closing it’s nit an iPhone I would recommend as it just has too many faults .

Purchased in February 2018.

mrbmd05

mrbmd05Sydney, NSW

Great phone but screen is cracked - Poor battery

Great phone but screen is cracked.
This phone is pretty strong and durable apart from my cracked screen.
The battery is terrible, stupid apple ask for software updates which in turn slows your phone down and kills your battery life.

Purchased in June 2016 at Apple Physical store for $1,300.00.

amanda

amandaHunter Region, NSW

this is perfect

I just got this phone today and I love it. I went from iPhone x to iPhone 7 without regrets.it has a perfect camera, screen. There is no problem with this iphone

Purchased in May 2019 at Better Braces for $1,089.00.

Elham N.

Elham N.

I really like it.

Besides texting and calling, I use my phone for photography. The camera quality is good. The brightness is good too. I wish the battery had a longer life. but generally I am happy.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,200.00.

Kylie K.

Kylie K.

Really nice

I don't like the new iphones at all so i bought this in 2018 and I bought an apple phonecase seperately, this phone has a lot of space I don't really record videos but it would hold many. The speakers are amazing and it is strong along with the vibrating home button which extends its life. (No homebutton replacement needed!) Very good display and works well with my apple music, (I dislike spotify) good money value I recommend it! Good camera and decent battery life aswell!

Purchased in September 2018 for $550.00.

Gabor Gergely

Gabor GergelySydney, NSW

What a difference ... and the photos are amazing!!!

Optus offer came through for the new iPhone7 so I have taken on it and there's no regrets about it. Beautiful screen, fast operations, great apps and the photos and videos are just stunning. The storage is humongous ... around 10000+ photos 400 videos (timelapse, slo-mo and so on), heaps of music and a number of applications AND IT'S STILL NOT FULL!!! WOW!!! A.M.A.zing!
Highly recommended, I don't think I'm going to get any newer ones cause this one serves me perfect.

Purchased in August 2017.

Stanley Yohanes

Stanley YohanesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Screen is good and application is great, customer service is really accessible easily. Refund processed very quickly. Loving the Apple products thinking of getting the iPad and more accessories pieces

Purchased in May 2016 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $999.00.

David W.

David W.South Perth

256GB Never Looked Back.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

ClaireBear

ClaireBearCranebrook

Great. Everything I loved about my 6 with more features.

I have always had iPhones as I find them very user friendly. I don’t want to have to learn to use a new devise or have to think each time I pick it up, it’s just all there. The camera is really good. Easy to use & the photos are top quality. I don’t need a computer. I have Everything I need in one devise.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

michaelwang

michaelwangMelbourne

best iPhone ever

bought this not long ago and certainly the best phone i have used. thin and light, with very clear display. camera has great resolution and plenty of storage for HD videos. the only down side is the speaker is not as clear when it comes to music but with the AirPods, it is much better.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Zsarina

Zsarina

I liked my Oppo better

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Paris B

Paris B

Much better than older iPhones

Absoloutely love my iphone 7. While it is very pricey- I have used previous iphones for 2-3 years each and then find it worth the money. They are fast and easy to use pieces of technology that greatly enhance my everyday life experience. I have had it for a while and have no battery problems/ cracked screens.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

EmilyMcG

EmilyMcGAdelaide

Glad I upgraded.

I upgraded to the iPhone 7 from the iPhone 6. It was well worth the upgrade. I’ve had no issues with my iPhone since purchase where as my iPhone 6 I had issues from pretty early on. The simplicity of how the iPhones work always sells me. Happy with purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Trace

TraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaves you expecting more

Great capacity, good if you could mark spam emails junk. Don’t like iCloud, be much more simpler if could save documents etc in folders on phone. Can experience lag and delay at times. Love how phone creates small movies with music in background with photos has some face recognition function and associates dates, pretty clever! Photo megapixels always area for improvement. Overall it is a reliable phone but I guess as technology advances the more we want.
If your iPhone, this is a good phone.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Brad King

Brad King

The best phone I’ve ever owned

I love this phone, never has problems so easy to use, like a jukebox box in your pocket easy media streaming very sturdy phone doesn’t damage easily don’t have to worry about getting wet the battery life is much better than a lot of models great all round phone for me

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Still a great phone even on iOS 11!

Battery life is good - even better with apple's new $39 battery replacement program. I'm running iOS11 fine with no trouble at all. The camera is great both video/picture and has lead to me hardly using my DSLR on most holidays. A great phone that is standing the test of time!

Date PurchasedOct 2016