Apple iPhone 7 256GB

Apple iPhone 7 256GB

MPNs: 36507636, 36519535, 36519536 and 3 more

this is perfect

I just got this phone today and I love it. I went from iPhone x to iPhone 7 without regrets.it has a perfect camera, screen. There is no problem with this iphone

Purchased in May 2019 at Better Braces for $1,089.00.

I really like it.

Besides texting and calling, I use my phone for photography. The camera quality is good. The brightness is good too. I wish the battery had a longer life. but generally I am happy.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,200.00.

Really nice

I don't like the new iphones at all so i bought this in 2018 and I bought an apple phonecase seperately, this phone has a lot of space I don't really record videos but it would hold many. The speakers are amazing and it is strong along with the vibrating home button which extends its life. (No homebutton replacement needed!) Very good display and works well with my apple music, (I dislike spotify) good money value I recommend it! Good camera and decent battery life aswell!

Purchased in September 2018 for $550.00.

Software

What a difference ... and the photos are amazing!!!

Optus offer came through for the new iPhone7 so I have taken on it and there's no regrets about it. Beautiful screen, fast operations, great apps and the photos and videos are just stunning. The storage is humongous ... around 10000+ photos 400 videos (timelapse, slo-mo and so on), heaps of music and a number of applications AND IT'S STILL NOT FULL!!! WOW!!! A.M.A.zing!
Highly recommended, I don't think I'm going to get any newer ones cause this one serves me perfect.

Purchased in August 2017.

Great product

Screen is good and application is great, customer service is really accessible easily. Refund processed very quickly. Loving the Apple products thinking of getting the iPad and more accessories pieces

Purchased in May 2016 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $999.00.

256GB Never Looked Back.

This is my "Walkman." Whilst everyone else relies on Netflix and Spotify these days, this ain't much fun in areas outside of internet coverage. I still love to enjoy my music anywhere and everywhere. As for the phone itself, it's the best I've owed in regards to user friendly. But...

1. Losing the headphone jack is an inconvenience. Alas it's nothing that Belkin couldn't fix, when in your car. For just another $60 you can get the "Rockstar" cable. These cables allow you to recharge and play music at the same time. Be warned it has to be Belkin, corporate back-scratching cable which means using an alternative lesser known brand flags the message "not recognized by this device" warning on your phone. $60 really? Someone's certainly getting "Rockstar" status but as usual, its we the consumer who end up paying for it.

2. The screen dims immediately after going outside automatically. This is a real headache. Suddenly the first thing you have to do, after leaving the house, is increase brightness before you can fumble your way to find the GPS app, tap in the coordinates.

3. It is impossible to operate this phone with gloves on.

Oh and if you are going to spend a $1,000 on a phone be sure to spend a few coin on a decent case to go with it! Glass has a reputation for being pretty fragile. Do yourself a favour and get some "Contents House Insurance" and specifically "Unspecified" out of house EDC (Every Day Carry) cover. To reduce RF exposure be sure also to place your smart phone device inside an aluminum food storage bag before bedtime, to protect your brain when sleeping. We all love technology but we should all learn to respect it equally and the dangers inherent.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great. Everything I loved about my 6 with more features.

I have always had iPhones as I find them very user friendly. I don’t want to have to learn to use a new devise or have to think each time I pick it up, it’s just all there. The camera is really good. Easy to use & the photos are top quality. I don’t need a computer. I have Everything I need in one devise.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

best iPhone ever

bought this not long ago and certainly the best phone i have used. thin and light, with very clear display. camera has great resolution and plenty of storage for HD videos. the only down side is the speaker is not as clear when it comes to music but with the AirPods, it is much better.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

I liked my Oppo better

After being an Android owner for years - I decided to purchase an iPhone 7.

There are pros and cons.

There were some issues after I updated my ios but these have mostly been fixed, with later updates.

Overall, I'm happy with my phone. But then, I was happy with a phone that was a fraction of the iPhone 7 cost.

Plus the battery life is nothing compared to Android.

I love that there are so many apps on the app store.

The iPhone 7 is a simple, minimalistic phone with a great user interface. It's beautiful.

And something I love about the iPhone 7 is that it doesn't include stock apps that are not necessary.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Much better than older iPhones

Absoloutely love my iphone 7. While it is very pricey- I have used previous iphones for 2-3 years each and then find it worth the money. They are fast and easy to use pieces of technology that greatly enhance my everyday life experience. I have had it for a while and have no battery problems/ cracked screens.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Glad I upgraded.

I upgraded to the iPhone 7 from the iPhone 6. It was well worth the upgrade. I’ve had no issues with my iPhone since purchase where as my iPhone 6 I had issues from pretty early on. The simplicity of how the iPhones work always sells me. Happy with purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Leaves you expecting more

Great capacity, good if you could mark spam emails junk. Don’t like iCloud, be much more simpler if could save documents etc in folders on phone. Can experience lag and delay at times. Love how phone creates small movies with music in background with photos has some face recognition function and associates dates, pretty clever! Photo megapixels always area for improvement. Overall it is a reliable phone but I guess as technology advances the more we want.
If your iPhone, this is a good phone.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

The best phone I’ve ever owned

I love this phone, never has problems so easy to use, like a jukebox box in your pocket easy media streaming very sturdy phone doesn’t damage easily don’t have to worry about getting wet the battery life is much better than a lot of models great all round phone for me

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Still a great phone even on iOS 11!

Battery life is good - even better with apple's new $39 battery replacement program. I'm running iOS11 fine with no trouble at all. The camera is great both video/picture and has lead to me hardly using my DSLR on most holidays. A great phone that is standing the test of time!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great phone

Overall I think it is a Fantastic phone, had no issues until the update that made the battery life very short.. which was the biggest disappointment. Other than that I highly recommend Apple products to anyone as they are very easy to use, lightweight and have a wide range of apps suitable to all needs.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Does everything you need

Bought this instead of the iPhone 8 and all features feel modern and up to date. Don't have to worry about storage when filming or saving files. The home button takes some time getting used to but feels more responsive and smoother than actual home button. Only fault is phone has started slowing down.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great phone that sometimes hangs a few seconds

My iPhone 7 replaced an iPhone 5c that I had had for several years. This new iPhone was far superior. It was faster, took great photos and had loads of storage. On the odd occasion this phone sometimes hangs or has a delay which I am sure will get worse with time but otherwise a great phone. Only downside was the new iPhone that came out soon after I purchased this phone meant the price dropped massively within two months of purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

My battery degraded so quickly and iOS 11 is so buggy.

I received this phone about a year ago and it's been a great phone until I updated to iOS 11. Since then, using it has been so laggy. The apps sometimes take forever to launch (although I'm not sure if this is the iPhone or the app's fault).

The battery life is also not that great anymore. It can barely last half a day so I have to always carry a power bank around. The silver lining in this I guess is that Apple is offering battery replacement at a reduced cost.

I love this product

iPhone 7 with 256gb - Literally the best. I never run out of space anymore and it’s nice and thin. Runs nice and fast, camera quality is great. I used to have a iPhone 6 Plus but it was rather big I prefer the standard size. Love this product and would recommend

Makes me angry

Why can't I charge and have earpods contemporaneously? Would it have cost an extra dollar? It's so fantastically annoying.
The camera takes sometimes thirty seconds to be ready.
Every other call freezes. Certainly every single call of fifteen minutes freezes. Apart from that it isn't too bad. Bring back the jack!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2016