Apple iPhone 7 256GB

Apple iPhone 7 256GB

MPNs: 36507636, 36519535, 36519536 and 3 more

• Incentivised Review Yes (17%) · No (83%)

Amber T

Amber TCentral Queensland, QLD

Cant live without

The quality of the camera on the iPhone 7 is in my opinion one of the best iphone cameras the iphone is also very else to use and reliable to

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for $800.00.

Positive feedback

Positive feedbackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

get the fake one much cheaper

Same technology and spec's found in the fiftydollar ifakedevice from CHINA but three weeks postage so apple is better with logistic's much better delivery so that be the best thing is you do get to go home at the end of a day to find your precious

Purchased in November 2019.

Ellen

EllenSouthwest, VIC

A great phone

This phone is very easy to use and is large enough to see for people with conditions that require glasses. I love this phone and haven't wanted for more . Great phone

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra for $599.00.

Depp R.

Depp R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Perfect

I have never had any problems with it at all has been an amazing phone would definitely choose apple for my next and all my other phones after that great phone

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Online store for $899.00.

Baz

BazMawson 2607, ACT

Perfect device!

I am very satisfied with the product look and its functions! Its a great phone and whenever I am thinking to update it is so hard to do! Its a phone you dont wanna change!!

Purchased in April 2017 at G+V Imaging for $900.00.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

iPhone 7 reviewe

It has been with me for more than 2 years and I love it. The size is great, the camera is perfect and great for group photos. It is a good phone.

Purchased in January 2017 at Officeworks for $1,700.00.

Jai x.

Jai x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my phone

I love my phone I love the size, the space on keyboards, the camera quality, the flash doesnt make my make up look bad and never had any problem with it!

Purchased in March 2016 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,299.00.

Love this

Love this

Forever slowing down.

Has been a great phone for the past 3 years however is now constantly having issues and battery is rooted. I’ll keep using for the moment but may have to upgrade soon.

Purchased in January 2016 for $799.00.

Gary T.

Gary T.

The best phone I have ever owned

The phone is easy to use the clarity and brightness of the screen was excellent. I have several apps on the phone which allows me to keep on top of my energy being used in my home and a app to help tune my guitar and a app that operates as a gps to help me travelling in my boat or finding a street when driving my car . I could not live without my iPhone

Purchased in January 2018.

Bob

BobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Size Matters

The iPhone 7 256GB operates well in all conditions and is easy to use by all ages. The camera app that comes with the phone allows creativity and clarity in photo shots and with the increased storage capacity at 256GB you never run out of space for that treasured photo or video moment that other devices simply can't handle. The added advantage of having that extra gigabyte capacity is that apps run so much more smoothly and you can have so many of them!
In short size really does matter in today's fast paced world of living, learning and working. The iPhone 7 does all this and more.

Purchased in February 2018 at Switched On Electronics for $1,400.00.

Adam S.

Adam S.Hunter Region, NSW

Love it features and battery life

Very great product finnaly batteries are lasting longer not running out half way through day like all the othere ones before this apple is great i fly drones and use phone to fly drone

Purchased in July 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Bruno

BrunoSouth East Queensland, QLD

iPhone 7s plus not very good

The iPhone 7s+ has a great 5.5” screen and is very easy to use just like all its predecessors.
There are however a few issues with this model that make it inferior to the iPhone 6S+ in my opinion .
I don’t like the fact that the headphone jack no longer exists and my only option it to buy an adapter,use Bluetooth or spend another $280 on ear buds which I would probably lose.

The screen can also freeze or apps shutdown for no apparent reason and the fingerprint log in hardly ever works . A nice phone when all goes well but inferior to previous models in my opinion . Bring back the power button on top as it was a lot easier to use .

In closing it’s nit an iPhone I would recommend as it just has too many faults .

Purchased in February 2018.

mrbmd05

mrbmd05Sydney, NSW

Great phone but screen is cracked - Poor battery

Great phone but screen is cracked.
This phone is pretty strong and durable apart from my cracked screen.
The battery is terrible, stupid apple ask for software updates which in turn slows your phone down and kills your battery life.

Purchased in June 2016 at Apple Physical store for $1,300.00.

amanda

amandaHunter Region, NSW

this is perfect

I just got this phone today and I love it. I went from iPhone x to iPhone 7 without regrets.it has a perfect camera, screen. There is no problem with this iphone

Purchased in May 2019 at Better Braces for $1,089.00.

Elham N.

Elham N.

I really like it.

Besides texting and calling, I use my phone for photography. The camera quality is good. The brightness is good too. I wish the battery had a longer life. but generally I am happy.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,200.00.

Kylie K.

Kylie K.

Really nice

I don't like the new iphones at all so i bought this in 2018 and I bought an apple phonecase seperately, this phone has a lot of space I don't really record videos but it would hold many. The speakers are amazing and it is strong along with the vibrating home button which extends its life. (No homebutton replacement needed!) Very good display and works well with my apple music, (I dislike spotify) good money value I recommend it! Good camera and decent battery life aswell!

Purchased in September 2018 for $550.00.

Gabor Gergely

Gabor GergelySydney, NSW

What a difference ... and the photos are amazing!!!

Optus offer came through for the new iPhone7 so I have taken on it and there's no regrets about it. Beautiful screen, fast operations, great apps and the photos and videos are just stunning. The storage is humongous ... around 10000+ photos 400 videos (timelapse, slo-mo and so on), heaps of music and a number of applications AND IT'S STILL NOT FULL!!! WOW!!! A.M.A.zing!
Highly recommended, I don't think I'm going to get any newer ones cause this one serves me perfect.

Purchased in August 2017.

Stanley Yohanes

Stanley YohanesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Screen is good and application is great, customer service is really accessible easily. Refund processed very quickly. Loving the Apple products thinking of getting the iPad and more accessories pieces

Purchased in May 2016 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $999.00.

David W.

David W.South Perth

256GB Never Looked Back.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

ClaireBear

ClaireBearCranebrook

Great. Everything I loved about my 6 with more features.

I have always had iPhones as I find them very user friendly. I don’t want to have to learn to use a new devise or have to think each time I pick it up, it’s just all there. The camera is really good. Easy to use & the photos are top quality. I don’t need a computer. I have Everything I need in one devise.

Date PurchasedOct 2017