Apple iPhone 7 32GB

MPNs: 36450182, 36450183, 36450195 and 5 more

Tonia K.

Tonia K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enjoy it

Good camera great pictures, easy to use, use it for internet, search , buy , chat friends, good storage, lots of features, good colour display very happy , will recommend to my friends

Purchased in March 2017 at Vodafone for $1,050.00.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Doesn’t break easily. Although after having the phone for a year the battery charge doesn’t last very long. The apple charger always needs replacing too, they just stop working. Easy phone to use though.

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra for $900.00.

Great

GreatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and cant live without it

First it has a quality camera you can take photos better even at night and also not only speed but also the storage is better than other phones in the world

October 7th 2019 Update: This is best

This is 100% worth and I love it. Talking about camera quality, moreover it is amazing and also apps run smoothly. I like it very much, and this is the best phone I've ever seen

Purchased in January 2015 for $499.00.

Monika

MonikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone

This is the best phone I have owned to date. Sadly it got smashed by my ex and I plan to purchase another one. It's fast reliable and the camera quality is brilliant

Purchased in May 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $827.00.

Danny S.

Danny S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was a great phone

I had my phone for less than 3 years and it just suddenly stopped working....

When I bought this phone I had the 4S for 4 years and it was still ok just slowing down.. So my expectation was that the S7 would last just as long. I am using the 4S which is now 7 years old.

Apple advised that if the phone worked for more than 2 years then that is reasonable use under Consumer Law. Also advised that phone could not be repaired - would have to buy a new one.

Is anyone happy with paying $1,100 for a phone and not being able to make a phone call in year 3??

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,049.00.

Veronica B.

Veronica B.Sydney, NSW

Good smartphone

Great but I will need more GB in the future! The camera is great and I am normally use it for my social media post. I can't wait for the new iPhone!

Purchased in January 2018.

Daza M

Daza MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Phone

Always had purchased Android Phones until recently, Grabbed an iPhone 7 and ill never go back,
So much faster than android with heaps more options, Every app works Perfectly, Brilliant product!

Purchased in July 2019.

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

Dies after 3 Years easy use?

The general quality of photos etc is good its easy enough to use
Has had numerous periods of slowness.
The battery often went flat with limited use.
I often had to restart the phone.
How can an $800 + phone just stop - failure of motherbord apparently
Poor value for money. Feels like it has built in obsolescence from the folks at Apple which probably doesn't really surprise anybody.

Purchased in September 2016 for $800.00.

aralai a.

aralai a.Sydney, NSW

this is perfect i cant live without it

very satisfied withDefinition of Quality = Fitness for Purpose! Provided the product ticks all the boxes and at the right price you have a bargain. Being at the cutting edge of technology comes with risk and cost. Well tried and proven products obviously hold less risk of recall and faults. The iPhone 7 has great battery life, camera,size and 95% of the technology of the later iPhones.The later iPhones vary little except for some small defining features such as Camera resolution, battery life or degree of water resistance, most of which do not define a good phone. At half the Price of an iPhone 10 the decision really was a "lay down misere". Thats my strategy !

Excellent screen size

Excellent screen size, love having this phone and it has lasted a long time. will certainly use Apple Iphone again in the future. Battery lasts a long time and is bright.

Christine J.

Christine J.Southwest, VIC

Good convenient phone

Im impressed by the build quality of the phone, it's hardware carries a sleek design especially the updated camera size at the back of the phone and the bezel improvement. Despite the many conflicting opinions about the software and its usability, this phone remains practical and efficient for my lifestyle as I find myself creating a sense of balance between the amount of times I use my phone. Photography has been my major travel habit and I ensure to take photos everywhere I go, the iphone helps me achieve that desire.

Purchased in April 2019 for $600.00.

Naremburn Neil

Naremburn NeilSydney, NSW

Its "Fitness for Purpose"!!

Purchased in May 2018.

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Great Phone

The iPhone 7 offered a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water over its predecessor. While it may not be the top dog in the iPhone paddock, its lower price still makes it an attractive option.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $749.00.

Tommy

Tommy

Make the world simpler,

I am moving from android to ios because I drive Uber infact we all agreed the stabability of apple products.

there is system hang in ios, but not happened to me so far, colour is accurate all apps are optimised, how ever there are restrictions you cannot use the same way of android.

I still use android par with IOS for different purposes, but overall an iphone 7 in my pocket is what i need

Purchased in May 2019.

AskTed

AskTedPerth, WA

I finally bought an Apple iPhone.

After having several Android phones, I thought it was time to get an iPhone. I have no regrets. The iPhone is great. The camera takes good, clear photos. The video is high resolution and it can even take slow-motion videos. Apps like Facebook run smoothly and the screen is brilliant. While the IOS is a bit different to Android, it's easy to learn and use. I thoroughly recommend the Apple iPhone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Brandsales, on eBay for $345.00.

Maggie

MaggieQueensland

It has replaced my camera

I am truly an “Apple addict”. Having had other brands of phones for many years, including the original that looked like a brick, I converted to apple products some years ago. Having progressed from the apple 4, I now own an Apple 7 - and love it. I could never get good night photos with my camera but I get super photos with my apple 7. I can then easily send them to my family overseas. Fantastic.
I use the phone for researching hotels, answers to crosswords, distances & directions to places I’m traveling to, maps, TV guide, sudoku, for making notes when we travel and I especially use the calculator when I. Shopping..to keep me on budget - and more.
I’m a senior user and find it easy to use. Love it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store.

jodyb

jodybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything I was looking for

Awesome quality camera, ideal for day n night time use. Amazing picture quality. Perfect for storing appointments and notes.
Great phone for business use or just everyday use.
Highly recommend. A+

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman .

Software

A very easy and had the phone

This iPhone 7 is such a good film that easy instructions make it so easy to use , The battery life is splendid it seems to last for a long time and my Internet connection is absolutely fabulous ,I don’t have no problems at all I have all my data on my phone including WhatsApp Facebook and Google I would highly recommend this phone

Purchased in April 2018 at The Phone Store for $300.00.

This is great!

Perfect for anyone! Great camera & so many apps you can possibly get if you want! Easy to use and mange aswell.
So glad I purchased & so good for the price!

Purchased in February 2019 at Dick Smith.

Jack

JackMid North Coast, NSW

Ilove my iphone 7 the best i have ever had

The camera is of the best quality day or night it has heaps of storage ,its has a great screen for reading or watching videos ,all the apps run smoothly and the best phone ever.

Purchased in February 2019 for $699.00.