Apple iPhone 7 32GB

Apple iPhone 7 32GB

MPNs: 36450182, 36450183, 36450195 and 5 more

Really good product

Dropped it so many times and its still going. My other iPhones slowed down or just stopped working but this one has been going for 3-4 years now. It's a warrior

Purchased in May 2016.

Great iPhone

This is a great iPhone, the display is so clear, incredible camera, battery lasted long when I first got it. I haven’t had any issues with apps crashing, all and all great experience with this phone

Purchased in May 2017.

Nothing special on this phone but can be trusted.

Nothing special on this phone but can be trusted. All iphones for me are the same, but they are durable and good quality. I just don't find something special on every iPhone models.

Purchased in February 2017.

Software

Simple and easy to use with minimal glitch

The camera for iphone 7 has a good resolution, especially the front camera , which makes it really nice to take selfies. The brightness setting can be adjusted as we please, which is good since a high brightness display tends to shorten the battery's life. I use this phone for almost everything, that includes emailing, playing games and editing my instagram photos. The phone also runs smoothly with very minimal glitch despite having been used for over 1 and a half year. Overall, this phone was a good purchase on my part.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $800.00.

It’s ok

Bought this phone two years ago coz my iPhone 5s was too slow and battery issues.im using iPhone since 2010.i still have my iPhone 4.only trouble is it’s too slow.everytime you install new software it makes it slow which is unfair for people who don’t want to buy new ph.so far iPhone 7 is still ok.one thing I should say Apple customer service is Great.my phone got hardware issues I could hardly hear from ph.so I took to apple carindale store.the genius guy only took two minutes to figure it out that it’s a hardware issue but my ph was just over two old but still fixed it for free.thats why I’m still with apple.

Purchased in January 2017 at Big W for $1,059.00.

iPhone 7 Plus honest review

Have had this phone for 3 years but can do with an upgrade as it’s starting to lag. It’s a very good phone very practical & easy to use. But the price can be cheaper

Purchased in December 2017 at Vodafone.

iPhone 7

The iPhone 7 is fantastic I really like my new iPhone 7 I purchased today the screen is bigger and is so much clearer I highly recommend the iPhones 7

Purchased in May 2019 for $499.00.

Apple as usual

Apple as usual is always a great unit. iOS all the way never the android. Camera is great battery life is great. The 7 is just as good as any and is already an old phone.

Purchased in May 2017 for $450.00.

Software

Phone Hardware Died after Warranty expired!! Perfect.

IPhone 7 Mic does not work now. Only 30 Mnth Old.
Apple store refuses to replace as warranty expired even though acknowledged it is Apple know hardware fault.
Suggest to get a new one which will cost me another AU 1000$, since the replacement cost(ON ME) is not worth it (another 400$).
Really!!
Did i pay this much to last 2 yrs only. Cheap Rip Off have better reliability

Purchased in September 2016 for $1,000.00.

No problems

I got my Iphone just over a year ago and i love it! Camera quality is amazing, i went to Thailand and took my camera with me. I didnt use my camera once as the iphone quality photos were 1000 times better.

Purchased in January 2018.

Perfect !!!

Camera quality great , this phone does everything I need it to do .
Email at my fingers , text msging so easy and most of all very easy to use .
Very happy

Purchased in March 2017 at Bairnsdale .

Not bad

Have had issues with this model before with batteries but this one seems to do well, hopefully it lasts long, i do find the auto adjusting brightness a little annoying but other then that a good little iphone!

Purchased in February 2019.

Durable, easy to use

I've been using iPhone for many years and the iPhone 7 is the one I am using currently. I used to buy the most up to date model every year starting with iPhone 3GS and then 4, 4S, 5, SE, 6 Plus...but I've had the iPhone 7 for over 2.5 years and I haven't seen any revolutionary different new iPhone come out in the last few years so I will be keeping this one for as long as it works.
It is really durable. It is still in a very good condition, even the battery. I tend to spend many hours a day on this phone as I also use it for business. Despite that the battery health is still at 80%.

Purchased in September 2016 at Apple Online store for $1,079.00.

First time using Iphone

Have been using this iphone 7 for around a year and everything are still working fine
I love the screen size as it is not that big and the price is also very reasonable as i got it from a big sale
It is not that hard to learn how to use ios, so if you used to be using an android phone and now want to change it to ios, it’s not that hard.
The part that hate most is that you cannot listen to music and charge your phone at the same time

Purchased in May 2018.

Best best

Out of all the iPhones this is the best one before they started getting way to complex I loved mine havnt wanted to upgrade to anything else . 5 out of 5

Purchased in May 2018 for $500.00.

iPhone great

Good day to all friends, I will tell you about the purchase of an iPhone 7.
So happy with the battery life, touch screen, and processor speed.

Purchased in September 2017 at Better Braces for $999.00.

iPhone

Good day to all friends, I will tell you about the purchase of an iPhone 7. Before it, I used apple products more than once, the very first iPhone was 4 (at that time there were no competitors), then 5 s, I also liked it very much, did not hold the phone in my hand more comfortable , and bought him a replacement 7. I chose a long time, the color was definitely only black, but I could not decide on models 7 and 8, adding all the pros and cons, it was decided to take the seven, firstly cheaper, well, that’s not the main thing, secondly iPhone 8 headphones are not included, you need to buy extra, cost about $ 200, not cheap, well, I'm sure on 100 that they will justify this price, well, I was not ready to pay extra. I took another 8 plus in my direction by wireless charging, this is a fat plus, well, I will live without it! Everything else they have about the same, even the appearance is not different! So here you are my seven.
Included everything as usual in iPhones stylish box.
Vney headphones, adapter for headphones and ayx, charger unit with usb wire, key for sim card and that's it.
So you can talk a lot, well, I will say about the most noticeable change for me after 5s. The screen has become much larger, which allows us to watch all kinds of movies without straining the eyes, a very good image quality, the sound has become more spacious and loud, it is very pleasant to listen, it looks more stylish in one color, with a glass cover. Waterproof, I did not try, I read a lot, in any case it’s not scary to get under the rain, the home button became touch-sensitive, and when you touch it it gives the sensation of depression, the sound of vibration! The camera has become much better, 4k format has appeared when recording video clips, as well the IPhone 7 is now equipped with a quad core processor that allows it to work as it should!

Purchased in November 2010.

Loving it

This I phone has an amazing camera, I have had it for two years now and nothing it wrong with it.... I hav edripped it many times and it hasn’t broken which is a + ,, would defiantly recommend it!

Purchased in January 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Software

A perfect choice for a reasonable price.

I have this phone now for 3 years and everything functions like a brand new one! So happy with the battery life, touch screen, and processor speed. I even broke it once (and dropping it a lot!), yet it fixed its problems with the new update itself! such a miracle!

Purchased in July 2017.

So easy to use

This was such an easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Purchased in January 2018 at Aidacare Physical store for $300.00.