Apple iPhone 7 32GB

Apple iPhone 7 32GB (page 2 of 19)

MPNs: 36450182, 36450183, 36450195 and 5 more

Christine J.

Christine J.Southwest, VIC

Good convenient phone

Im impressed by the build quality of the phone, it's hardware carries a sleek design especially the updated camera size at the back of the phone and the bezel improvement. Despite the many conflicting opinions about the software and its usability, this phone remains practical and efficient for my lifestyle as I find myself creating a sense of balance between the amount of times I use my phone. Photography has been my major travel habit and I ensure to take photos everywhere I go, the iphone helps me achieve that desire.

Purchased in April 2019 for $600.00.

Naremburn Neil

Naremburn NeilSydney, NSW

Its "Fitness for Purpose"!!

Definition of Quality = Fitness for Purpose! Provided the product ticks all the boxes and at the right price you have a bargain. Being at the cutting edge of technology comes with risk and cost. Well tried and proven products obviously hold less risk of recall and faults. The iPhone 7 has great battery life, camera,size and 95% of the technology of the later iPhones.The later iPhones vary little except for some small defining features such as Camera resolution, battery life or degree of water resistance, most of which do not define a good phone. At half the Price of an iPhone 10 the decision really was a "lay down misere". Thats my strategy !

Purchased in May 2018.

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Great Phone

The iPhone 7 offered a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water over its predecessor. While it may not be the top dog in the iPhone paddock, its lower price still makes it an attractive option.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $749.00.

Tommy

Tommy

Make the world simpler,

I am moving from android to ios because I drive Uber infact we all agreed the stabability of apple products.

there is system hang in ios, but not happened to me so far, colour is accurate all apps are optimised, how ever there are restrictions you cannot use the same way of android.

I still use android par with IOS for different purposes, but overall an iphone 7 in my pocket is what i need

Purchased in May 2019.

AskTed

AskTedPerth, WA

I finally bought an Apple iPhone.

After having several Android phones, I thought it was time to get an iPhone. I have no regrets. The iPhone is great. The camera takes good, clear photos. The video is high resolution and it can even take slow-motion videos. Apps like Facebook run smoothly and the screen is brilliant. While the IOS is a bit different to Android, it's easy to learn and use. I thoroughly recommend the Apple iPhone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Brandsales, on eBay for $345.00.

Maggie

MaggieQueensland

It has replaced my camera

I am truly an “Apple addict”. Having had other brands of phones for many years, including the original that looked like a brick, I converted to apple products some years ago. Having progressed from the apple 4, I now own an Apple 7 - and love it. I could never get good night photos with my camera but I get super photos with my apple 7. I can then easily send them to my family overseas. Fantastic.
I use the phone for researching hotels, answers to crosswords, distances & directions to places I’m traveling to, maps, TV guide, sudoku, for making notes when we travel and I especially use the calculator when I. Shopping..to keep me on budget - and more.
I’m a senior user and find it easy to use. Love it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store.

jodyb

jodybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything I was looking for

Awesome quality camera, ideal for day n night time use. Amazing picture quality. Perfect for storing appointments and notes.
Great phone for business use or just everyday use.
Highly recommend. A+

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman .

Software

A very easy and had the phone

This iPhone 7 is such a good film that easy instructions make it so easy to use , The battery life is splendid it seems to last for a long time and my Internet connection is absolutely fabulous ,I don’t have no problems at all I have all my data on my phone including WhatsApp Facebook and Google I would highly recommend this phone

Purchased in April 2018 at The Phone Store for $300.00.

This is great!

Perfect for anyone! Great camera & so many apps you can possibly get if you want! Easy to use and mange aswell.
So glad I purchased & so good for the price!

Purchased in February 2019 at Dick Smith.

Jack

JackMid North Coast, NSW

Ilove my iphone 7 the best i have ever had

The camera is of the best quality day or night it has heaps of storage ,its has a great screen for reading or watching videos ,all the apps run smoothly and the best phone ever.

Purchased in February 2019 for $699.00.

Ayrgirl21

Ayrgirl21North Queensland, QLD

Love my iPhone 7

I love my iPhone 7. The camera quality is great and is easy to use. The apps run smoothly and the calls are always clear. You can't go wrong with an iPhone 7.

Purchased in September 2017 at Telstra for $500.00.

Blessing M.

Blessing M.

My new all in one briefcase

Purchased 6 months ago, it has become my favourite gadget. I write on the go, take pictures day or night for my blog, display is good enough for some reading on my train ride to work. I absolutely love it!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $649.00.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Excellent phone

Very good phone. Easy to use, even for non-tech savvy people. Great quality camera. Plenty of storage space. Long battery life. Apps run very smoothly on the phone. Great sound quality for music. Very durable- it’s been dropped a few times and has been okay. Good size phone. Don’t really have any complaints.

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Online store for $699.00.

Buyer beware

Buyer bewareSydney, NSW

Great size!

I love the size of the iPhone 7 . It’s practical and can easily fit in my pocket or small evening bag when going out.
However the speaker phone broke and needed to get the phone repaired . Did some research and discovered it is a common fault with the model. Can be repaired but apple won’t repair it they will tell you it’s unrepairable and get you to buy another model. This is what they have been trained to tell you. So had to get it repaired by my local phone shop.
Regardless I still love the it for its size and practicality and long battery life!
Storage isant so great with the 32G though.

Purchased in January 2017 at Officeworks for $1,200.00.

Diesie

DiesieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without my Iphone

I have had my phone for some time now and it does much more than i ever expected it to do. I particularly like all the features on the phone which I use all the time, for eg: address/phone number directory, google maps, weather checking, notes, sending messages with extras and many other features. Would always purchase an Iphone again.

Purchased at Apple Physical store for $1,500.00.

Sandy

SandyCentral West, NSW

Old Grandma and ...Love it.....

I use my phone for everything ....Camera has great quality ...wanting to upgrade to larger GB now that i have tried this one . Its been overseas with me to . Even this old Grandma can find it easy

Purchased in January 2019.

Go fund a granny

Go fund a grannyWhitfield

Every granny needs an iPhone 7XR and even grandads!

Purchased in June 2019.

Robyn71

Robyn71South-Eastern Region, NSW

The right phone for me

Previous to my IPhone 7 I always only ever had Android phones. It was a big step for me to convert to an Iphone and I have never regretted it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Optus for $1,200.00.

Jennifer Costello

Jennifer CostelloPerth, WA

My mobile computer

I am loving my iphone 7 and due to its size i.e. keyboard I can now send text messages just like a teenager!
In addition the camera on the phone takes high quality photos, on my recent trip overseas friends & family commented on the quality and clarity of my photos. Furthermore accessing internet and apps is very efficient and user friendly. Recently I used several travel and money apps on phone without any issues.

Purchased in January 2018.

Brenda P

Brenda PSydney, NSW

Perfect Phone

I had bought Iphone7 2 years back and really loved this phone. It's been 2 years there is not much development and enhancement in new models,so I decided to stick with it. Thumbs up to iphone.

Purchased in February 2017.