Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

MPNs: 36474003, 36474004, 36474009 and 7 more

joan.swainger

joan.swaingerGippsland, VIC

Easy to navigate.

Camera is good the only issue is making sure that the settings are right so that you don’t get a light in your photo.
Photos come out with high quality.
My mobile is used for emailing, playing music ( good quality sound) but could be louder.
I have many apps and have no problems with them.
My mother is in her 70s and is able to use her mobile with ease.

Purchased in November 2017.

Dennis Ellis

Dennis EllisSydney, NSW

Great device m- more than a phone

I find my Apple iPhone more than a phone, it is a web browser, camera, diary, GPS, torchlight, video camera, TV remote and it makes phone calls. We really need to move away from the term Mobile Phone and start calling these devices 'personal e-companions'.
I receive more than adequate reception on the phone elements, brilliant images on the camera (both still and video), reminders for appointments, wake up calls, Fitbit App tracker, torch for when its dark and I struggle seeing and I can watch almost any channel by streaming through iPhone to Appletv.
Love my e-companion and wont be going anywhere without it...

Purchased in March 2018.

Shirlene S.

Shirlene S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Phone!!!

An absolutely amazing phone. Extremely easy to use, the camera quality is awesome, although night time isn’t as good. I am able to run my life both personal and working with the quality of apps available, no need for a bulky diary! This phone can do it all.

Purchased in January 2017 for $1,200.00.

e k

e kSydney, NSW

perfect for a tablet replacement

Used to use Ipad mini until I have purchased this phone. It has great camera quality & I am very satisfied with the performance. Perfect for mobile gaming and also great for reading. Phone is still working great after 3 years + and I don't need to upgrade it to the next generation, great value for the buck!

Purchased in September 2016 at Apple Store Australia for $1,300.00.

RHARIN

RHARINAU

Simple , affordable yet better than most Androids.

Most impressive was that on a multitude of different operators, the battery could last for at least 24 hours . This is with 2 emails running with push function turned on.

The dual camera set up was great in daylight conditions and the portrait mode in these conditions worked great. Night photo shoots were good up a certain level of darkness. After which the photos were too noisy and dark. It kept pictures fairly similar to the real situation.

The 7 plus is fairly weighty and feels solid in the hand. Therefore feels premium.

Purchased in June 2018.

jodie

jodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome upgrade!!

Upgraded from iPhone 5S and couldn’t be happier. Love the large screen and ability to increase the text size. Also the perfect size for reading documents or books. The camera is now so great I don’t get my old camera out of the cupboard. This phone is now invaluable in the everyday, it’s become so much more than just a way to make calls!

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Cora

CoraMelbourne

Perfect for my communication needs

I have my iPhone for more than 2 years now. I am very satisfied with the performance and brain capacity of this device. I take this phone anywhere I go.

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,200.00.

Brendan

BrendanPerth, WA

At least I got 3 weeks out of it!

Bought this phone and within 2 weeks I noticed the battery would only last 2 hours before needing a recharge. This phone cost me a lot of money!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Great quality

I have been using this iPhone 7+ for a long while now and it has NEVER failed me. The large screen is very helpful for me to game, read, text and video call. Apps running on this version of the phone load very quickly and it never lags. Really perfect for me.

Purchased in June 2017.

Michael Tran

Michael TranSydney, NSW

Great Product - Good Quality however bad Battery

Apple has had great products and big fan, has good screen, excellent capacity as have never had to transfer files out, however con is that the battery dies quite quick on 4G and Wireless.

Purchased in August 2017 at eBay for $1,200.00.

ksta

ksta

Good quality camera but phone can glitch sometimes

Purchased in June 2017.

UMapusaga

UMapusagaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best by far

Very easy to use. Large screen easy options and camera is clear. Perfect for playing games and texting and video calls. Apps upload easily and run without a problem. Perfect size phone for big hands.

Purchased in May 2015.

Blake

BlakePerth, WA

Was Okay at the time

Was pretty happy with this phone when we first purchased it and the camera was pretty good, however we definently noticed after multiple updates the phone slowed right down and the apps and games ran very slowly which was enough to make us want to jump over to android.

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,479.00.

Hawkeye_the_Younger

Hawkeye_the_YoungerSydney, NSW

The choice of pro photographers and travellers when convenience and quality is essential.

Purchased in August 2017 for $1,150.00.

Surfpuppies

SurfpuppiesMid North Coast, NSW

Poor reception

Good phone with decent features but really pathetic reception and there is some issue about the audio. My mate’s Samsung Galaxy is way faster with internet reception and you can actually hear the person on the other hand. Expecting more from Apple.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,000.00.

Joshua

Joshua

Really nice size and phone

The iphone 7 plus was great when i used it, the camera was probably the best on the market, it also was really nice to be water resistant. I mostly used it to call and text but it was a great phone to use to also play a couple games on. I ended up giving it to my nephew after i bought myself an xr and he really enjoys it

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,400.00.

The worst phone I’ve had

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Skylar

SkylarMelbourne

Best phone of apple

The iPhone 7 is a great phone. It has a 3D touch, virtual home button. This phone has a 128GB capacity and allows me to store a lot of photos and videos. This phone is very smooth while using and the game performance is also very good. The disadvantage is that the battery capacity is too low.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

MrHonest

MrHonestSydney, NSW

Never buy any iphone

I regret my decision of buying iphone; I was very happy with Android but just for the show-off sake I bought iphone and ever since I have bought it, I am struggling. For every single thing you need to go through iTunes which is a pain. I want to reset my phone to factory settings but it does not let me from phone. Apple care suggest through itunes, it's been more than 15 hrs but itunes could not reset it. it is still saying downloading some software for that. Pathetic! I wish I could give 0 star to apple.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome phone

The iPhone 7 plus is an awesome phone, i love it. Does everything i need too, interacts with all my other mac devices, love how it is waterproof, connecting via bluetooth is a breeze. Only thing i dont like is they got rid of the headphone jack. Wish they would bring that back.

Date PurchasedJan 2018