Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB

MPNs: 36481872, 36519537, KHIP7P32BLK and 3 more

Unbreakable (According to a serial breaker)

I love this phone. I’ve had it for 2 years this month and prior to that I haven’t had a phone longer than 3months without breaking it. Works just as well as the day I purchased it and no cracks or dents in sight. I feel like it was made for me.

Purchased in March 2017.

Easy

Apps run smoothly, I have dropped it so many times and it hasn’t broken, it’s very easy to use and I haven’t had any issues with my phone.
Apple is quite up to date as well and I love the App Store making it easy to download apps I use everyday

Love my iPhone 7plus

This is my 2nd iPhone. My first iPhone was iPhone 6 and I used it for 7 months . Honestly iPhone 6 was just too small for me so I gave it to my brother and he loves it!!! This iPhone 7 Plus screen size is just perfect , it’s very responsive and I got all of my settings from iPhone 6 as soon as I logged in with my Apple ID . I was so amazed to see all of my text and call list from my previous iPhone 6!!! Only down side of this phone is price ! I paid almost $1070 for a phone and this is not the latest model iPhone! I wish, I could have been buy iPhone 8 Plus or X for $1070

Date PurchasedAug 2018

SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU SOONER!

My last phone before this purchase was an iPhone 4. So to say it was an upgrade would be to say the least! I as a musician who needs a great camera and recording features and it even has Garage Band What????!!!!! That was the selling point for me as well as the HUGE screen, don’t even need an IPad now ☺️

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Happy with my new iphone 7 Plus

I am enjoying the Iphone 7 Plus, I used to have a Iphone 5, so I find the 7plus really big and a bit hard to handle. I did not want to pay for the more expensive newer models as i knew this Iphone 7 Plus would be more than sufficient for what I need.
It is a great camera and produces great videos too. My display is bright and the apps are all working smoothly. I have not experienced any issues so far. I have had the phone for about 4 months now. Siri is a big help with a lot of the apps and messaging.

This phone is amazing.

This phone is so amazing with the colour Jet Black the A10 Fusion Chip it is a power house this phone and also the camera is amazing with the 12megapixel camera it can shoot up to 4K 30fps which is so good and also it can do slow mo at 720p at 160fps

Third iPhone, LOVE this phone

Easy to use, if any issues start then within the next week or two I get the update software notice. I love the size of the screen as I can have the font size really large. The phone also has the ability to turn the volume up really loud. It pairs easily to android devices like care bluetooth.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great

Is a great phone but this is the type of iPhone where u can tell the difference between the other iPhones and there charging. Really runs out quick. Is good I really can’t tell much difference between iPhones but it’s a good phone still. Like a normal iPhone. Good camera, good speed. Light weight. Ok charge hold. Takes a while to charge. Would recommend just spending a little extra to get the 8 so I don’t spend your life plugged into a charger

Great smart phone

iPhone 7S is a great smart phone. Love its camera quality, particularly the slowmo option. The battery life could have been better. The only drawback with this phone is that it tends to freeze at times. None of the options seem to work and none of the apps open. The only way to get it back running is by switching it off and turning it back on. Other than that it is a good phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Love this Phone!

I thought when I switched from the iPhone SE to the 7 plus that the screen would be too big, but now after one month I love it, Great phone with so many cool features, I would recommend this to anyone! I also like the new home button and feel of the whole phone!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Was good for the first year.

This phone was good for the first year, and then it all went downhill. It constantly freezes, where at which point I struggle to switch it off, the battery now only lasts for a few if I'm using it, and the centre button doesn't always work. First year was great but now not so good.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Reliable and easy to use

Easy to use, well designed but apps often appear cut in half when screenshot - even when updated. Screen cracked from one drop, however, the phone itself is reliable and battery life is good. Have lowned for approximately 1 year and these are the only issues I have had. Would recommend overall.

I love this model

I’ve owned this model for well over 2 years now with the only problem being that I’ve had to replace the screen twice. Definitely pays of putting it inside a good quality phone case. But otherwise it’s a great phone, really fast speed and takes great pictures. Great size. Great phone

Date PurchasedJan 2016

A great phone

screen , camera and battery are all good.
Setting up the phone was not a problem. It brought across all my old apps from previous i phone 5s which was great.
The earphones either bluetooth or plug in are good and make listening to music a joy.
I find the phone very easy to use and very comfortable.
Thanks Apple

Date PurchasedJul 2018

My Perfect Set Up

This is perfection for me. I love the iPhone 7 and the Apple environment in general but my eyesight is not the best so I really appreciate the extra screen surface area. ipHone screen quality and cameras beat the others hands down in my opinion and cloud backup makes my leave very easy! My last iPhone was stolen overseas unfortunately so I bought this a s a little present for myself and I am very happy with it.

Everything I need and more

I love the camera on his phone it's crystal clear and the focus incredible for a phonez the calendar function is easy to use and set reminders and to do lists. Great phone quick to charge and having had a single problem since purchase. Sharing functions has so many options available I just love the ease of use

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love it

I am a huge fan of this iPhone, the camera is amazing, it is fast and simple to use. Both the front and rear camera are amazing quality. I wasn’t sure if the phone would be too big, but I love having a bigger screen to watch videos on, I couldn’t go back to the standard size now.

Great product

Easy to use, big screen although a bit of a downfall because it’s hard to hold in comparison to the older iPhone models, great camera, storage sufficient, audio sounds great, attractive for males and females, more options for phone cases, I would always choose an iPhone over any other brand

An IPhone is a MEPhone

My 7plus is exceptionallly easy to use and I prefer the navigational app on it to the expensive car I bought simply because it had Sat Nav. It is a masterpiece of technology and I love the size as yes size matters and big is better....My nextphone will be an IPhone.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Will never convert to any other phone!

I have been an iPhone user ever since the first model came out and I will never use any other phone product! It is extremely easy to use with everything readily available on your home screen - my iPad, iPhone and MacBook are also alll synced together making life easier. Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I’ve seen other phones with a better camera.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

iPhone 7plus, have sent phone back to Dick Smith for sound issues in phone calls. Each time phone has been sent back with no issues found by technician, even Apple technicians yet two customer service officers from Dick Smith have called me and confirmed the issue. I am at a loss as to what to do as Dick Smith wants me to send phone back again. This issue has been ongoing since October 2017. Please help?
Please send back both DSE and Apple are Very trustworthy ok?

Where in Australia can I go to purchase third party lightning headphones for my iPhone 7 plus?
Ebay AustraliaTry ebay my friendTry DSE for lightning connectors thanks ok? Harvey Norman or the Good Guys are three Options ok?

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB
Display TechnologyLCD
Pixel Density401 ppi
Screen Size 5.5"
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard
Body MaterialGlass
Weight188 g
Release dateSep 2016
Compare all Apple iPhone 7 Plus

• GTIN12: 190198068163, 190198156204, 190198156563, 190198156921 and 190198157287
  • MPN: 36481872, 36519537, KHIP7P32BLK, KHIP7P32GLD, KHIP7P32ROS and KHIP7P32SIL

Similar listings