Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus (page 2 of 50)

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

UMapusaga

UMapusagaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best by far

Very easy to use. Large screen easy options and camera is clear. Perfect for playing games and texting and video calls. Apps upload easily and run without a problem. Perfect size phone for big hands.

Purchased in May 2015.

Blake

BlakePerth, WA

Was Okay at the time

Was pretty happy with this phone when we first purchased it and the camera was pretty good, however we definently noticed after multiple updates the phone slowed right down and the apps and games ran very slowly which was enough to make us want to jump over to android.

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,479.00.

Adam

AdamSouthport

Absolutely stupid and annoying features

Even the cheapest android gives you the option to pause a video while recording - not the iPhone. Do you wanna delete a thousand photos? Take a day off as you can't delete them in bulk. Do you wanna simply put some music or any content on your phone? Take a week off as there is nothing more frustrating than iTunes. My life is better since I went back to android and sold this piece of crap.

Purchased in February 2017.

Hawkeye_the_Younger

Hawkeye_the_YoungerSydney, NSW

The choice of pro photographers and travellers when convenience and quality is essential.

Purchased in August 2017 for $1,150.00.

Surfpuppies

SurfpuppiesMid North Coast, NSW

Poor reception

Good phone with decent features but really pathetic reception and there is some issue about the audio. My mate’s Samsung Galaxy is way faster with internet reception and you can actually hear the person on the other hand. Expecting more from Apple.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,000.00.

marieanable

marieanable

Unbreakable (According to a serial breaker)

I love this phone. I’ve had it for 2 years this month and prior to that I haven’t had a phone longer than 3months without breaking it. Works just as well as the day I purchased it and no cracks or dents in sight. I feel like it was made for me.

Purchased in March 2017.

Joshua

Joshua

Really nice size and phone

The iphone 7 plus was great when i used it, the camera was probably the best on the market, it also was really nice to be water resistant. I mostly used it to call and text but it was a great phone to use to also play a couple games on. I ended up giving it to my nephew after i bought myself an xr and he really enjoys it

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,400.00.

The worst phone I’ve had

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Skylar

SkylarMelbourne

Best phone of apple

The iPhone 7 is a great phone. It has a 3D touch, virtual home button. This phone has a 128GB capacity and allows me to store a lot of photos and videos. This phone is very smooth while using and the game performance is also very good. The disadvantage is that the battery capacity is too low.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Alicia D.

Alicia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great phone

The camera quality on this particular phone is decent. The Screen quality is questionable as are they all being glass. The brightness is exceptional and being able to customise it from the lock screen is essential. I use this particular phone to call, text, FaceTime, email, social media, safari, track my fitness. Watch Stan Netflix etc . Being able to choose what apps you install on the phone is great. Makes everything very customisable.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

MrHonest

MrHonestSydney, NSW

Never buy any iphone

I regret my decision of buying iphone; I was very happy with Android but just for the show-off sake I bought iphone and ever since I have bought it, I am struggling. For every single thing you need to go through iTunes which is a pain. I want to reset my phone to factory settings but it does not let me from phone. Apple care suggest through itunes, it's been more than 15 hrs but itunes could not reset it. it is still saying downloading some software for that. Pathetic! I wish I could give 0 star to apple.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome phone

The iPhone 7 plus is an awesome phone, i love it. Does everything i need too, interacts with all my other mac devices, love how it is waterproof, connecting via bluetooth is a breeze. Only thing i dont like is they got rid of the headphone jack. Wish they would bring that back.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Sean

SeanBlacktown

Very nice improvement

I had an iPhone 6s plus before and was quite happy with the performance. But when I upgraded to iPhone 7 Plus, you can really feel the difference. The performance is snappier, the camera is a lot better and the sound quality is superb.

It is now also water proof which is a great feature. I use my iPhone 7 for games and I could not complain anything about its performance.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Nae

NaeBrisbane

Great phone

I have liked this phone, particularly the portrait mode that I think most phones have now. I have received heaps of compliments on the photos I’ve taken. I also prefer the larger screen. I use the recorder for work sometimes, emailing, and the calendar. I find the alarm is reliable in the mornings. The apps generally run smoothly and I’ll just reboot it if there’s a problem. I also like how light it is for the size. The display is clear and easy for me to read. I would buy Apple again. I used to have the 5 but I gave it to my dad as a hand me down. It’s also still going strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Zi Wu

Zi WuMelbourne

Very powerful smart phone

Very powerful smart phone, I have been using it for 2 years. Great storage capacity to hold all my apps, photos etc. nice color. Have always kept screen protector and cover son it so there are no scratches or dents on the phone. Easy to use. Easy to see the screen especially with options like naming the print bigger.
I will always stay with Apple because it’s just so easy to use. It doesn’t lag.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

This is good phone

Hi I use apple iPhone 7 Plus. It’s a very nice phone it’s very useful to me. My brother in law gifted to me this phone last year on my birthday. I really thank full to my brother in law. After used for a year it working as a brand new.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Greg MAustralia

iPhones are White Ears Ahead Of Time ^^\ Time..!

Cool phone new operating system 12.01 is very
Secure, l trust it, the iPhone X backup
( see other review ) is even better and the xs max
Is cool too, Siri usually gets it spot on though
Lost in a mini competition with Google pretty rare!
Apple phones are tops l have no trouble in
Endorsing them, thanks Apple!

Very best wishes

^^\ Time..!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Thechamp

ThechampSydney

Better than expected

Good overall phone, my first apple purchase. Overall functionality is easy to navigate and use. Good camera and features. Find that the screen is easily breakable compared to other phones I’ve had when dropped (even slightly knocked). find that the apple support is an added bonus when buying this phone.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Georgie T

Georgie T

Easy

Apps run smoothly, I have dropped it so many times and it hasn’t broken, it’s very easy to use and I haven’t had any issues with my phone.
Apple is quite up to date as well and I love the App Store making it easy to download apps I use everyday

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Sohel

SohelSydney

Love my iPhone 7plus

This is my 2nd iPhone. My first iPhone was iPhone 6 and I used it for 7 months . Honestly iPhone 6 was just too small for me so I gave it to my brother and he loves it!!! This iPhone 7 Plus screen size is just perfect , it’s very responsive and I got all of my settings from iPhone 6 as soon as I logged in with my Apple ID . I was so amazed to see all of my text and call list from my previous iPhone 6!!! Only down side of this phone is price ! I paid almost $1070 for a phone and this is not the latest model iPhone! I wish, I could have been buy iPhone 8 Plus or X for $1070

Date PurchasedAug 2018