Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus (page 2 of 49)

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

Great phone, easy to use, powerful

Shortly after purchase I had a problem with the camera. I took the phone to an Apple store where it went away for repair. The phone has worked without issue since.
I would recommend the 7 plus for its screen size. It’s been a great phone, great camera, Apps run really well.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great memory on this phone - no issue after 2 years

I bought this phone on contract 2 years ago at Optus. My contract has already ended but the seeing the new iPhones, I would rather keep my existing one. Its battery lasts the whole day and the camera quality is amazing. It sometimes is a bit bulky but I’ve gotten use to the size, coming from a 5S.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Ideal phone!

The iPhone 7 Plus uses a dual camera which for me really improved the camera quality, even at night. In comparison to my other phone (which was the iPhone 6s), I have no regrets about switching! The display of the colours used on this phone is impeccable. They are all so vibrant and bright to the eye which is really attractive to me. The variety of the brightness for this product is also necessary and convenient. I use this phone for not only contacting people, but I use it to play games and run different kinds of apps which never fails to run smoothly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

great phone

Updated to iPhone 7 Plus from 5SE. So screen is bigger. Phone is faster. Camera is better. A good update and easy to learn the new things it does. Use it mainly for calls and texts and maps and camera. Everything runs smoothly. Can't see what benefit I would get from an 8 or X so very happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best phone model

Use to be an Android user but switched to Iphone 2 years ago and have never looked back since! Great fucntionality, fast processing speed, amazing graphicss, and camera, large memory storage, rarely experience any glitches, all my apps ran smoothly so far. Apart from the occasional temepred glass screen crack whenver I drop them, the phone is pretty sturdy, doesnt bend when place in pockets like many have claimed.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Service was very good

The service at the Telstra shop in Capalaba was very good. The phone doesn’t seem to perform under a cover as it does outside the cover but other than that is works fine. It just takes a while to actually go through the process of upgrading your phone, maybe Telstra could streamline the process to make it less than an hour

Date PurchasedSep 2018

SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU SOONER!

My last phone before this purchase was an iPhone 4. So to say it was an upgrade would be to say the least! I as a musician who needs a great camera and recording features and it even has Garage Band What????!!!!! That was the selling point for me as well as the HUGE screen, don’t even need an IPad now ☺️

Date PurchasedSep 2018

ehhhh

i brought the iPhone 7plus last year october, and i have to say its not that great, the battery life sucks and so does the camera quality. i use my phone every day, and use lots of apps on it and i have to say its slow and lags alot at times.

i just brought the iPhone x and damnnn it is good

Date PurchasedOct 2018

That stupid audio jack! Whyyyyy! Same old iPhone

I finally gave in and decided to stop openly mocking the iPhones plus versions as being bricks and brought the 7+. I was lured in by seeing a collection of photos from a NFL game captured with the 7+ phone camera and no editing software. I was shocked at the vibrance and clarity and was looking forward to having those types of quality images readily available in my mobile device.....
I’m still waiting.
The phone is large for a woman’s hand, it fits clumsily into two hands...don’t even consider using just one.
Bulks comically out of women’s jeans like a pick-pockets dream.
Same stupid issues all iPhones have which is software related. I have had this phone over a year already and due to my refusal to upgrade the system software to iOS 11, things were running smoothly. Lovely operating system, battery life only minimally compromised since new.....apart from ignoring the upgrade prompts on the regular...I was happy....until the dreaded night apple
Took it upon itself to upgrade me against my will! I woke up to an unfamiliar sight. My iPhone will never be the same. It is now plagued with the worst command centre set up ever seen....the battery life is a crap show. I’m not having to have my phone brightness waaaaayyyyy down!! It is beyond annoying squinting at my own phone! I cannot use any music apps, streaming apps, background refresh, location services for any prolonged period (2hours from 100-0)
As per apples instructions I should conserve battery life by disabling almost all of its features.
Or I could restore my phone to its previous version by logging into iTunes...I’m sorry what? I don’t have a PC in which I backup to iTunes. I use the cloud it’s 2018!
So no help there.
Oh no I’ve written wayyy to much and haven’t even got to the audio jack yet.
Meh it’s probably been said...useless

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great phone

I was initially skeptic of having a bigger phone but I love the size of the 7plus......I haven’t used my iPad because the screen size is perfect! Still fits in my pocket and bag easily. Highly recommend. I’ve had this phone for nearly 2 years.....battery started fading about 2 months ago.....I considered upgrading, but instead got a new battery installed and it lasts days again.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Happy with my new iphone 7 Plus

I am enjoying the Iphone 7 Plus, I used to have a Iphone 5, so I find the 7plus really big and a bit hard to handle. I did not want to pay for the more expensive newer models as i knew this Iphone 7 Plus would be more than sufficient for what I need.
It is a great camera and produces great videos too. My display is bright and the apps are all working smoothly. I have not experienced any issues so far. I have had the phone for about 4 months now. Siri is a big help with a lot of the apps and messaging.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Obsessed

Overall 12/10 satisfaction with my purchase of this phone! I’ve had it for nearly 2 years and before I never had a plus size apple phone! It’s such a durable and bright display which makes the use a positive experience every time! Other than messages and calls I use it for reminders, time and alarms, social media, banking and lifestyle and fitness apps, it’s an all around asset!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Perfect phone with good battery life

The phone is red in color and it provides a good battery backup and also fast enough. The latest IOS updates also has improved further battery life. Overall I am very satisfied with the cellphone, unfortunately its discontinued now but worth a buy.

conclusion - good battery with good camera pictures

Date PurchasedJan 2016

It’s just an iPhone nothing special

I can’t tell there is much difference between this phone and my old iPhone 6. Don’t think there is a need for an upgrade. Only Bought this becoz I lost my iPhone 6. Personally I will always stay with Apple because it’s just so easy to use. It doesn’t lag

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good value for money.

I bought a refurbished unit (choose the excellent quality category) from Green Gadgets. Unit received is as good as new. Battery life is also excellent. On days of moderate usage, battery could last for 2 days. I've never had to charge mid day as on a high usage day, battery life could last till end of day. Photo quality is excellent. Take very good quality photos without even having to focus it. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

For the tech savy!

Ok. So my dad was super excited he bought this for me for my birthday. Its my first Apple phone. The color...the photos...the GB are AWSOME! Because i dont know Apple very well, i have dived right into the simple parts. I think its going to take me a year to learn everything this phone does! Processes fast! Excellent visuals. I love it! Will be sticking to Apple from now on.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Can’t live without a phone

Great phone. Nice and large. Great storage capacity to hold all my apps, photos etc. nice color. Have always kept screen protector and cover son it so there are no scratches or dents on the phone. Easy to use. Easy to see the screen especially with options like naming the print bigger.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

This phone is amazing.

This phone is so amazing with the colour Jet Black the A10 Fusion Chip it is a power house this phone and also the camera is amazing with the 12megapixel camera it can shoot up to 4K 30fps which is so good and also it can do slow mo at 720p at 160fps

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

excellent

Bigger screen, better camera quality and super fine. All other functions are pretty much the same as iphone 6 and 6+ and 7.Never got lagged even though i dropped the phone few times already. Got the phone for about 6 months now. the phone had been in contact with water (rain) and have not had any problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Phone

Always had Apple, and the iPhone 7 Plus has not disappointed this time around.

The screen is crystal clear, the response time is almost instant.

Don’t rethink it, buy the IPhone 7 Plus.
Also, maybe consider getting Apple care, Apple have been really helpful anytime using their Apple Genuis’s instore and getting an item repaired.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

iPhone 7plus, have sent phone back to Dick Smith for sound issues in phone calls. Each time phone has been sent back with no issues found by technician, even Apple technicians yet two customer service officers from Dick Smith have called me and confirmed the issue. I am at a loss as to what to do as Dick Smith wants me to send phone back again. This issue has been ongoing since October 2017. Please help?
Please send back both DSE and Apple are Very trustworthy ok?

Where in Australia can I go to purchase third party lightning headphones for my iPhone 7 plus?
Ebay AustraliaTry ebay my friendTry DSE for lightning connectors thanks ok? Harvey Norman or the Good Guys are three Options ok?

what is the difference between iPhone 7 and 7plus?
iPhone 7 has a screen size of 4.7 inches, whereas the 7 plus has a screen size of 5.8 inches. Hope that clears things up.

iPhone 7 Plus 32GBiPhone 7 Plus 128GBiPhone 7 Plus 256GB
Price (RRP) $929$1,099$1,349
FeaturesWaterproofWaterproofWaterproof
Charging Port LightningLightningLightning
Operating SystemiOS iOS iOS
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Display
Screen Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels1080 x 1920 pixels1080 x 1920 pixels
Display TechnologyLCDLCDLCD
Pixel Density401 ppi401 ppi401 ppi
Screen Size 5.5"5.5"5.5"
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard7MP Standard7MP Standard
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto
Hardware
ProcessorQuad-core 2.34 GHz GHzQuad-core 2.34 GHz GHzQuad-core 2.34 GHz GHz
Internal Storage32 GB128 GB256 GB
Battery Size2,900 mAh2,900 mAh2,900 mAh
Memory (RAM)3 GB3 GB3 GB
Build
Colour / Finish Black, Silver, Gold, Rose GoldBlack, Silver, Gold, Rose GoldBlack, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
Dimensions 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm