Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7 (page 2 of 41)

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

Wow!!!

I couldn't be happier with my new iphone 7. Excellent service couldn't be happier on the price and delivery. Came earlier than expected. I highly recommend catch have been using them for years now and rate them 5/5

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch.

No problems

I got my Iphone just over a year ago and i love it! Camera quality is amazing, i went to Thailand and took my camera with me. I didnt use my camera once as the iphone quality photos were 1000 times better.

Purchased in January 2018.

Perfect !!!

Camera quality great , this phone does everything I need it to do .
Email at my fingers , text msging so easy and most of all very easy to use .
Very happy

Purchased in March 2017 at Bairnsdale .

Not bad

Have had issues with this model before with batteries but this one seems to do well, hopefully it lasts long, i do find the auto adjusting brightness a little annoying but other then that a good little iphone!

Purchased in February 2019.

disappointment and a bad return

I paid top dollar for this phone when it first came out and it was faulty, i took it back to the apple store only to be told it runs fine and when it randomly turns off that it was normal....ok apple thx for that

Purchased in February 2016.

Grey product

Amazing product I use this and it’s the best size all up from all iPhones in my personal opinion just an amazing end result great job apple keep it up

Purchased in May 2016 for $390.00.

Durable, easy to use

I've been using iPhone for many years and the iPhone 7 is the one I am using currently. I used to buy the most up to date model every year starting with iPhone 3GS and then 4, 4S, 5, SE, 6 Plus...but I've had the iPhone 7 for over 2.5 years and I haven't seen any revolutionary different new iPhone come out in the last few years so I will be keeping this one for as long as it works.
It is really durable. It is still in a very good condition, even the battery. I tend to spend many hours a day on this phone as I also use it for business. Despite that the battery health is still at 80%.

Purchased in September 2016 at Apple Online store for $1,079.00.

Really nice

I don't like the new iphones at all so i bought this in 2018 and I bought an apple phonecase seperately, this phone has a lot of space I don't really record videos but it would hold many. The speakers are amazing and it is strong along with the vibrating home button which extends its life. (No homebutton replacement needed!) Very good display and works well with my apple music, (I dislike spotify) good money value I recommend it! Good camera and decent battery life aswell!

Purchased in September 2018 for $550.00.

Great quality phone

Everything runs smoothly and fast. The camera quality is an upgrade from older phones and takes the photos straight away, however it does have poor quality at night and when you zoom in. It is also perfect to use to take photos, play games and communicate with others using both social media and the usual calling.

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Planned obsolescence at work

Bought it 2nd hand outright for i think $400 in early 2019, 4 months later i cannot communicate with people through a call, or use the microphone for anything, took it to an apple store and apparently its a know manufacturers fault and they cannot actually fix it only replace (sell) me a new phone for $499. Good design but very overpriced and poor build quality and reliability, not touching apple products ever again as my previous iphone 6 doesn't work either

Purchased in January 2019 for $400.00.

First time using Iphone

Have been using this iphone 7 for around a year and everything are still working fine
I love the screen size as it is not that big and the price is also very reasonable as i got it from a big sale
It is not that hard to learn how to use ios, so if you used to be using an android phone and now want to change it to ios, it’s not that hard.
The part that hate most is that you cannot listen to music and charge your phone at the same time

Purchased in May 2018.

Best best

Out of all the iPhones this is the best one before they started getting way to complex I loved mine havnt wanted to upgrade to anything else . 5 out of 5

Purchased in May 2018 for $500.00.

Software

Great phone love the quality

Brilliant phone always fast and works great takes very clear pictures and videos I also like how simple everything is and they charge very fast and battery life is long

Purchased in January 2019 for $899.00.

Software

What a difference ... and the photos are amazing!!!

Optus offer came through for the new iPhone7 so I have taken on it and there's no regrets about it. Beautiful screen, fast operations, great apps and the photos and videos are just stunning. The storage is humongous ... around 10000+ photos 400 videos (timelapse, slo-mo and so on), heaps of music and a number of applications AND IT'S STILL NOT FULL!!! WOW!!! A.M.A.zing!
Highly recommended, I don't think I'm going to get any newer ones cause this one serves me perfect.

Purchased in August 2017.

Great product

Screen is good and application is great, customer service is really accessible easily. Refund processed very quickly. Loving the Apple products thinking of getting the iPad and more accessories pieces

Purchased in May 2016 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $999.00.

iPhone great

Good day to all friends, I will tell you about the purchase of an iPhone 7.
phone has an amazing camera, I have had it for two years now and nothing it wrong with it.
So happy with the battery life, touch screen, and processor speed.

Purchased in September 2017 at Better Braces for $999.00.

Nice but not perfect

Everything is clearly tailored, no complaints about the assembly, all materials are of high quality, it is pleasant to hold the device in hands. I have an Iphone in Black matte color, if the prints remain, then only barely noticeable. A touchscreen is the best among smartphones. Oleophobic coating quality, using the device without film. Stereo speakers play purely at any volume level, compared to the Iphone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, the sound is much higher. The photos are of high quality, stabilization when shooting video, it works fine, but there are small noises in low light, but I am afraid that any smartphone will have them.
Touch ID generally works well. But if the finger is a little wet, not wet, namely wet, you have to enter the password manually, so I’ll take this to a fault.
The absence of 3.5 jack does not bother me. In the car I listen to music exclusively via Bluetooth. As for the simultaneous charging of the phone and listening to music through headphones, there is a finite cant, but I do not consider this a disadvantage

Purchased in June 2017.

Best iphone

All iPhones are pretty much the same, I used to have this version iPhone 7 for two years I used it, works perfectly fine totally love it, I recommend this.

Purchased in June 2017 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $800.00.

Great photos

I love the brightness of the photos, the quality is great for a phone! This is my first iphone, I love the fireworks and pictures, I always got rectangles and never knew what I was actually being sent, happy customer!

Purchased in May 2017.

iPhone

Good day to all friends, I will tell you about the purchase of an iPhone 7. Before it, I used apple products more than once, the very first iPhone was 4 (at that time there were no competitors), then 5 s, I also liked it very much, did not hold the phone in my hand more comfortable , and bought him a replacement 7. I chose a long time, the color was definitely only black, but I could not decide on models 7 and 8, adding all the pros and cons, it was decided to take the seven, firstly cheaper, well, that’s not the main thing, secondly iPhone 8 headphones are not included, you need to buy extra, cost about $ 200, not cheap, well, I'm sure on 100 that they will justify this price, well, I was not ready to pay extra. I took another 8 plus in my direction by wireless charging, this is a fat plus, well, I will live without it! Everything else they have about the same, even the appearance is not different! So here you are my seven.
Included everything as usual in iPhones stylish box.
Vney headphones, adapter for headphones and ayx, charger unit with usb wire, key for sim card and that's it.
So you can talk a lot, well, I will say about the most noticeable change for me after 5s. The screen has become much larger, which allows us to watch all kinds of movies without straining the eyes, a very good image quality, the sound has become more spacious and loud, it is very pleasant to listen, it looks more stylish in one color, with a glass cover. Waterproof, I did not try, I read a lot, in any case it’s not scary to get under the rain, the home button became touch-sensitive, and when you touch it it gives the sensation of depression, the sound of vibration! The camera has become much better, 4k format has appeared when recording video clips, as well the IPhone 7 is now equipped with a quad core processor that allows it to work as it should!

Purchased in November 2010.