Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7 (page 2 of 46)

128GB, 32GB, 256GB

Adam

Adam

I phone 7 is the best smartphone it's fast working and handy for everything.

The I phone 7 runs very fast has the best HD camera to take photos with and fits perfectly in the palm of my hand I love it!
I've never owned any other phone other then I phone 7

Bri

BriQueensland

Great, Love it.

Very good phone cant live without it. Had great accessories, works well. I highly recommend. Works well and have had no issues since buying it. Have dropped it many times and hasnt smashed yet.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,000.00.

Tonia K.

Tonia K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enjoy it

Good camera great pictures, easy to use, use it for internet, search , buy , chat friends, good storage, lots of features, good colour display very happy , will recommend to my friends

Purchased in March 2017 at Vodafone for $1,050.00.

Natalia E.

Natalia E.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this product

Runs very smoothly, very happy with the overall product. Would highly recommend to everyone, perfect for all ages and very simple to use. Excellent camera & storage, love the sleek design also.

Purchased in January 2018 at Vodafone for $1,000.00.

Jai x.

Jai x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my phone

I love my phone I love the size, the space on keyboards, the camera quality, the flash doesnt make my make up look bad and never had any problem with it!

Purchased in March 2016 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,299.00.

Tony A

Tony A

Still going strong

Purchased this phone in 2017. Apart from the battery life the phone works well and supports the latest apple IOS. The camera on still model is superceded by the great cameras on the iphone 11

Purchased in January 2017.

Ken

Ken

Samsung turned Apple user

I've used Samsung phones all my life and it's been an irritating journey from locking and unlocking issues, to limiting apps that didn't really offer much help and they wouldn't run smoothly. The iPhone 7 was my first ever iPhone and I can't be more satisfied with it. Can't go without it. Everything runs smoothly and it's very durable even water-resistant! Footage filmed on the phone is a crisp quality and all media played have a high resolution. The only annoying bit is that I have to use Bluetooth or wireless earphones and have to spend more money on them.

Purchased in July 2017 for $2,261.00.

Nadeen

NadeenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect cant live without it!

Absolutely amazing quality of the camera, during the night I put night mode to get the best quality. I was extremely satisfied with the brightness and darkness of the screen. What I use beside messaging and calling is social media like Snapchat, apple stuff, Games and gmail. The apps run very smoothly on my phone and im so happy with how it runs without internet as well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,199.00.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Doesn’t break easily. Although after having the phone for a year the battery charge doesn’t last very long. The apple charger always needs replacing too, they just stop working. Easy phone to use though.

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra for $900.00.

Love this

Love this

Forever slowing down.

Has been a great phone for the past 3 years however is now constantly having issues and battery is rooted. I’ll keep using for the moment but may have to upgrade soon.

Purchased in January 2016 for $799.00.

Great

GreatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and cant live without it

First it has a quality camera you can take photos better even at night and also not only speed but also the storage is better than other phones in the world

October 7th 2019 Update: This is best

This is 100% worth and I love it. Talking about camera quality, moreover it is amazing and also apps run smoothly. I like it very much, and this is the best phone I've ever seen

Purchased in January 2015 for $499.00.

Monika

MonikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone

This is the best phone I have owned to date. Sadly it got smashed by my ex and I plan to purchase another one. It's fast reliable and the camera quality is brilliant

Purchased in May 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $827.00.

Danny S.

Danny S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was a great phone

I had my phone for less than 3 years and it just suddenly stopped working....

When I bought this phone I had the 4S for 4 years and it was still ok just slowing down.. So my expectation was that the S7 would last just as long. I am using the 4S which is now 7 years old.

Apple advised that if the phone worked for more than 2 years then that is reasonable use under Consumer Law. Also advised that phone could not be repaired - would have to buy a new one.

Is anyone happy with paying $1,100 for a phone and not being able to make a phone call in year 3??

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,049.00.

Veronica B.

Veronica B.Sydney, NSW

Good smartphone

Great but I will need more GB in the future! The camera is great and I am normally use it for my social media post. I can't wait for the new iPhone!

Purchased in January 2018.

Daza M

Daza MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Phone

Always had purchased Android Phones until recently, Grabbed an iPhone 7 and ill never go back,
So much faster than android with heaps more options, Every app works Perfectly, Brilliant product!

Purchased in July 2019.

AlisonB

AlisonBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was perfect

Love my iPhone has never faulted in anyway I would and will recommend it to everyone I know, never had a problem at all with my phone, just love it

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra for $699.00.

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

Dies after 3 Years easy use?

The general quality of photos etc is good its easy enough to use
Has had numerous periods of slowness.
The battery often went flat with limited use.
I often had to restart the phone.
How can an $800 + phone just stop - failure of motherbord apparently
Poor value for money. Feels like it has built in obsolescence from the folks at Apple which probably doesn't really surprise anybody.

Purchased in September 2016 for $800.00.

aralai a.

aralai a.Sydney, NSW

this is perfect i cant live without it

very satisfied withDefinition of Quality = Fitness for Purpose! Provided the product ticks all the boxes and at the right price you have a bargain. Being at the cutting edge of technology comes with risk and cost. Well tried and proven products obviously hold less risk of recall and faults. The iPhone 7 has great battery life, camera,size and 95% of the technology of the later iPhones.The later iPhones vary little except for some small defining features such as Camera resolution, battery life or degree of water resistance, most of which do not define a good phone. At half the Price of an iPhone 10 the decision really was a "lay down misere". Thats my strategy !

Eli

Eli

Hardware designed not to last

I bought an iPhone 7 on a plan just over 2 years ago, as soon as my plan finished the network chip in the phone died. This happened after the warranty ended, forcing me to a. Go to Apple to have it fixed. Or b. Upgrade my phone.
iPhones are not created with quality anymore and are designed to fail within a few years, forcing you to upgrade to their next product.
I would never recommend Apple and they will be losing my support from this point.

Rebecca Paterson

Rebecca PatersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic phone

I bought my Apple iPhone a few months ago, upgrading from a much earlier model, and I am really happy with it. It is easy and intuitive to use, the camera/photo quality is excellent, day or night (and I love the live photo capability) and it has tons of great features. The only problem I've had with it is the glass screen, as I dropped it within the first week of having it and made a few cracks in the bottom of the screen, but this hasn't affected functionality at all. I use my phone to organise my life - everything from class and texts to online shopping, scheduling appointments etc. A great purchase.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan for $749.00.