Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7 (page 3 of 46)

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

a1095894

a1095894Sydney, NSW

Almost perfect

I purchased an iPhone 7 two years ago 128 gb .
Camera was good but not as good as Samsung . Battery however is was great. The only downside of the phone is that people can’t hear me well but I tend to use the headphones

Heidi

HeidiFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic in every way!

This device far outweighs its previous models with durability, technology and style! The high tempered glass face which provides dust, water and break protection is outstanding! The camera takes high quality resolution photos. The apps are effortlessly downloaded and far superior to android. The battery life I believe still needs some upgrading as this doesn’t last as well as it’s competitors, however this is dependent on usage. Overall this phone has the features and style I am looking for.

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra for $799.00.

Raymond C

Raymond C

It's an office in your pocket ,

The long lasting battery on my lphone is the biggest feature, lm forever on it, this phone is my office in my pocket, l can send and receive emails any were any time, l an only a touch of a button away from my clients

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,399.00.

Antonietta

AntoniettaSydney, NSW

Best mobile phone

When I purchased the iPhone 7 I was very excited as I had always purchased Samsung phones prior, the biggest reason was because of iMessage but now what’s app is available on all phones so the necessity has since changed. The camera quality is great and love using apps like Snapchat and Facebook.

Purchased in September 2017.

Tommy

Tommy

Make the world simpler,

I am moving from android to ios because I drive Uber infact we all agreed the stabability of apple products.

there is system hang in ios, but not happened to me so far, colour is accurate all apps are optimised, how ever there are restrictions you cannot use the same way of android.

I still use android par with IOS for different purposes, but overall an iphone 7 in my pocket is what i need

Purchased in May 2019.

AskTed

AskTedPerth, WA

I finally bought an Apple iPhone.

After having several Android phones, I thought it was time to get an iPhone. I have no regrets. The iPhone is great. The camera takes good, clear photos. The video is high resolution and it can even take slow-motion videos. Apps like Facebook run smoothly and the screen is brilliant. While the IOS is a bit different to Android, it's easy to learn and use. I thoroughly recommend the Apple iPhone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Brandsales, on eBay for $345.00.

anna slusarczyk

anna slusarczykGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's very good

I am used my phone for bedside messaging and calling.Apps run smoothly on my phone and I am satisfied with quality of my camera.i am also very happy with brightness of this display.

Purchased in August 2019 at On eBay for $420.00.

Maggie

MaggieQueensland

It has replaced my camera

I am truly an “Apple addict”. Having had other brands of phones for many years, including the original that looked like a brick, I converted to apple products some years ago. Having progressed from the apple 4, I now own an Apple 7 - and love it. I could never get good night photos with my camera but I get super photos with my apple 7. I can then easily send them to my family overseas. Fantastic.
I use the phone for researching hotels, answers to crosswords, distances & directions to places I’m traveling to, maps, TV guide, sudoku, for making notes when we travel and I especially use the calculator when I. Shopping..to keep me on budget - and more.
I’m a senior user and find it easy to use. Love it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store.

jodyb

jodybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything I was looking for

Awesome quality camera, ideal for day n night time use. Amazing picture quality. Perfect for storing appointments and notes.
Great phone for business use or just everyday use.
Highly recommend. A+

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman .

Software

A very easy and had the phone

This iPhone 7 is such a good film that easy instructions make it so easy to use , The battery life is splendid it seems to last for a long time and my Internet connection is absolutely fabulous ,I don’t have no problems at all I have all my data on my phone including WhatsApp Facebook and Google I would highly recommend this phone

Purchased in April 2018 at The Phone Store for $300.00.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Better then the latest iphones

One of the better iPhones, easy to use with finger print access. Fast and reliable. Could have been better with water proof capability. Apple can also work more on the updates.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Marg T.

Marg T.South East Queensland, QLD

Step up to IPhone 7

I stepped up from my IPhone 6 effortlessly to the 7 model. All features were easy to find and also easy to use. Keep in mind I am no longer a young person so technologically is sometimes bewildering to me. Absolutely not so with the IPhone. I find compared to android phones IPhones are very user friendly. I cannot imagine ever not having my IPhone in exchange for Android. My phone easily compatible to my tablet, I have been able to add some common Microsoft programs such as Word & Excel. Multi use and easy to download books or us the “borrow book” system from our local library. It’s a clear winner for me. The camera takes fabulous pictures I’ve completely retired my camera!

Purchased in September 2018 at Telstra Shop for $899.00.

This is great!

Perfect for anyone! Great camera & so many apps you can possibly get if you want! Easy to use and mange aswell.
So glad I purchased & so good for the price!

Purchased in February 2019 at Dick Smith.

Stormy

StormyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

My new best friend

I could not survive without my phone. It's with me at all times. The camera aspect is wonderful because I am out socially and I am required to take pictures. I play games and use a particular app to learn Spanish. I use a lot of apps for lots of different reasons. To finalise I just I've my phone.

Purchased in May 2016 for $699.00.

Kim

KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This phone is so easy to use it has so much to offer, I would recommend it to anyone

Camera is fantastic, the durability and brightness of the display the apps all run smoothly on this phone and are all great. I use my phone for everything including work

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Jack

JackMid North Coast, NSW

Ilove my iphone 7 the best i have ever had

The camera is of the best quality day or night it has heaps of storage ,its has a great screen for reading or watching videos ,all the apps run smoothly and the best phone ever.

Purchased in February 2019 for $699.00.

Ayrgirl21

Ayrgirl21North Queensland, QLD

Love my iPhone 7

I love my iPhone 7. The camera quality is great and is easy to use. The apps run smoothly and the calls are always clear. You can't go wrong with an iPhone 7.

Purchased in September 2017 at Telstra for $500.00.

Blessing M.

Blessing M.

My new all in one briefcase

Purchased 6 months ago, it has become my favourite gadget. I write on the go, take pictures day or night for my blog, display is good enough for some reading on my train ride to work. I absolutely love it!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $649.00.

Gary T.

Gary T.

The best phone I have ever owned

The phone is easy to use the clarity and brightness of the screen was excellent. I have several apps on the phone which allows me to keep on top of my energy being used in my home and a app to help tune my guitar and a app that operates as a gps to help me travelling in my boat or finding a street when driving my car . I could not live without my iPhone

Purchased in January 2018.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Excellent phone

Very good phone. Easy to use, even for non-tech savvy people. Great quality camera. Plenty of storage space. Long battery life. Apps run very smoothly on the phone. Great sound quality for music. Very durable- it’s been dropped a few times and has been okay. Good size phone. Don’t really have any complaints.

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Online store for $699.00.