Apple iPhone 8 256GB

• Software

Sonya Seal

Sonya Seal

Great phone love it

IIve had my iPhone 8 for a year and a half now and I love it it is a great phone and a great size. I find the operation of the phone to run smoothly and easy to use I love the home button as it makes it easier for me to navigate the phone.
The camera on the phone is great I think it takes beautiful photos even in low light conditions.
I use my phone as my phone to call and text, to use the Internet, to do work documents and to take photos.
I love that my phone is still small enough to fit in my pocket and fits comfortably in my hand. It charges quickly and mostly has a long lasting battery.
I also use my phone as a baby monitor as its linked to my babies camera and heartbeat monitor

Purchased in May 2017.

It is pretty good

The iPhone 8 camera quality can be improved. It is normally hard to take picture at night time or without lighting. The brightness of display is pretty standard. I normally use my mobile phone to play games and call and text. The apps can be a little difficult to run with the new iOS but it is still pretty good.

Purchased in November 2017.

Chau Ho

Chau Ho

Perfect phone !

This iphone 8 is good for me . Its storage of 258 Gig is perfect for taking as many photos and video while i travel to different countries. Talk, SMS, Face time..all the apps working perfectly.

Purchased for $1,100.00.

Annaliese

AnnaliesePerth, WA

Very nice

A good phone with all you really need, the best of all iphones in my opinion. The camera is great and easy to use, the dispay is clear and the brightness is descent. Easy to use apps aswell!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks for $679.00.

russellsasha54

russellsasha54Great Southern, WA

Amazing

Best ever made me happy VERY helpful and trustworthy price affective heigh quality very reliable and engaging with stability and everlasting joyfully i all ways have a smile on my face

Purchased in July 2013 at Kmart for $599.00.

Wing Yi Tong

Wing Yi Tong

Perfect

The camera is perfect and clear. The display of screen is excellent. Also, the phone is easy to use such as upload and download attachments are quickly. I love it very much.

Purchased in January 2019.

Jenna H.

Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone!

Camera is great, clear and easy to use. The display is clear and brightness is good! The messaging, phone calls and apps all work smoothly and run without any issues

Purchased at Apple Store Australia.

Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone!

Camera quality is very good for a phone. Battery lasts a lot longer than older iPhones. Purchased the red iPhone 8. Love the colour, definitely stands out.
256gb worth the money for the storage as I previously had 64gb.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Cam Mc

Cam McSouthwest, VIC

Has it all and more

The Camera gives great quality photos which can be edited, enhanced, resized and more. No home button takes a day to adjust but overall use of phone is simple and easy. Apps run fast and easy to allocate into folders. A must have phone

Purchased in September 2018.

Jim W

Jim WDarling Downs, QLD

Another Quality Apple Product

As a previous devotee of android phones I was a little hesitant to change to a iPhone 8 256gb. I think this phone surpasses any android I have had. I have found my iPhone easy to use and I am impressed with the many features of this iPhone. I would recommend an iPhone 8 to anyone wanting a quality product.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betech for $720.00.

josjos13

josjos13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great reliable iPhone

Purchased in December 2018.

Sarah D

Sarah DSydney, NSW

I love this Phone!

I just received my new I Phone 8 and I am so impressed with the features. I use my mobile phone's for photo's, not only a good selfie but I love landscape photography. The quality is clear, bright and I feel I don't need to use a filter at all.. I upload my Photo's to instagram and I am impressed with how fast the app opens and my photo's upload. I highly recommend this phone to anyone who, like, has their phone in their hand 24/7.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vodaphone for $1,500.00.

Tan From Aus

Tan From AusQueensland

PHOTOS NOT QUITE UP TO STANDARD

I have had the iPhone 8 for over a year and have found it to rate poorly when taking photos.
The editing tools are very basic for photos.
The other issue I have is the complexity of storing photos. If I delete them from my camera, they will reappear once I log on to my computer. It would be nice to choose and keep the consistency.
The size is also an issue. It won’t fit most gimbles.

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Remie R.

Remie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!!

Love how I can run my business using this phone! From social media to editing quick videos. Everything can be done! Apps run smoothly and great display! Love it so much

Purchased in September 2017 at Optus.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great upgrade decision

I upgraded to the iPhone 8 256GB from the iPhone 6 32GB and it was the best decision I have ever made. Great value for money. Camera quality was a big jump from my previous device and Apple have made it a lot easier to use the later devices.

Purchased in November 2017 at Vodafone for $1,200.00.

duesseldorf67

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

No need to upgrade

If you like the simplicity of Apple's operating system. If you like an actual physical home button and 3D Touch. If you want a 'better than decent' camera on your phone, and, importantly, actually like the compact 'fits perfectly into my pocket and it's lightweight' Apple design, then you are just like me. I LOVE my iPhone 8. Wireless charging with the glass back, slim, perfect balance in my hand, excellent screen, that's enough for me, thanks. Got my wife the iPhone XR, Apple's World-Wide No 1 seller because her iPhone 6s 's photos were just not cutting it. I don't like the XR, sure, camera is a bit better and the screen is huge, but it is soooo bulky and heavy and let's not even talk about the high price. Thanks but no thanks.

Purchased in June 2019.

Bronny

BronnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My One Stop Shop

It's safe to say I could not run my business without my iPhone. I absolutely love it and I'm able to work from anywhere in the world as a result!

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,100.00.

Kyron

KyronDarling Downs, QLD

Great phone

Value for money and great camera and nice graphics had the phone for two years now and not looking to upgrade yet the battery is still as good as the day I got it

Purchased for $1,300.00.

Stacy

StacySouthern and Hills, SA

iPhone 8

It’s great for playing games and watching live streaming. Low light picture are not the best but in good light the pics are great. The size is perfect and all apps run well.

Purchased in May 2018 at Mt Barker Optus.

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Sydney, NSW

Good phone, plus is better

Excellent phone, best phone with a home button. I do regret not getting the plus as I find this phone a little small especially since my hands aren't small. The plus would have better battery life and camera, but if you think the plus is too large than this is an excellent phone for the size you are looking for

Purchased in January 2018 at Optus.