Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

MPN: MQ8J2X/A

Quick and super neat

This phone is super neat and quick. Camera is super awesome. It's not like samsung that you can customize it any way you like but the neatness is worth every star I gave

Awesome phone

The big screen makes it so much easier to read emails. The memory capacity enables me to take lots of photos and store lots of emails. Only down side is due to size a little harder to take selfies.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,100.00.

Best iPhone I have ever used! Love it

Camera quality is amazing! Both upclose and from distance

Very durable phone! A slim case and screen protector and no visible damage to my iPhone after a year of solid use

Very smooth clean interface,
Would recommend the iPhone 8 Plus!

Great

iPhone 8 Plus is the best phone I have owned the camera is great quality. The phone is fast doesn’t freeze, has a great battery life and great brightness and easy to use.

Love it

easy to use, like the camera, pretty durable - toddler has dropped many times and still going strong, have not had any issues so far and have had for a few months now

Purchased in December 2018.

Non performing handset and poor service by the team just waiting time in trying there procedures

I had an issue with my iPhone since I bought from Vodafone in contract I approached iPhone service CENTER in carindale they did the factory reset to my phone and after sometime I had the same problem with my phone that screen non responsive and also no sim available these messages I use to get than again I contacted apple care on line they did the same thing that is factory reset so technically speaking in a year my iPhone has to be reset to factory settings for 4 times even I complaint to Vodafone they told me to visit the store there also they ask me to do back up and reset to factory settings I don’t understand after spending so much on a premium product how come the customer service can be so poor were the customer service representative doesn’t want to act on the problem.
I was happy with my Samsung phone my wife and my son they made me to switch I’ve to iPhone and now I am repenting of poor service.
I will never use iPhone in future and also advice all my friends not to buy iPhone were they don’t value the customer.

Regards
Dineshkumar kapoor

Purchased in January 2018 for $1.00.

Love my iPhone!!

What can I say? Apple make the best phones. Hands down. The iPhone 8 Plus has everything you need, size, storage, speed and so much more. Just like all previous models, this phone is easy to use and has fantastic battery life. Highly recommended. Only downside is the pricing but it is a high quality device that will last as long as you need.

Love it!

Getting the iPhone 8 Plus was the best decision I made. I was contemplating whether or not I needed the larger model and I’m so happy I decided to get it. Could not go back to a regular size model anymore. It’s supef fast and does everything I need it to. Plus the gold colour is amazing and the glass back is just perfect.

Not too hard to grip

Love this phone because it's fast and it doesn't crash. I got the 256GB phone because I thought that would help me in my filming and after using the phone for a couple of months, I realized I amde the best decision ever. The video resolution is nice and the slomo effect helped me a lot.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Good upgrade from the 7

I used to have the iPhone 7 and upgraded to the X recently. I found that it was much more worth it to buy a pre-owned X compared to the new XS. Both the XS and X are similar in design and only have minor changes. The iPhone X is a great phone with amazing capabilities especially with its camera and OLED screen. Would highly recommend this phone!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

a great phone

i have had an iphones since the first one and ipads apple is a good company for phones tablets and computers plus they hardly ever get viruses which is a good thing especially for computers and phones for kids and adults i also love apple because they are great company

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Cant live without it!

I love my iPhone. I can't live without it. We are an Apple household, so having an iPhone means that all the devices work seemlessly together. I use a samsung for work and I find the apple much more user friendly.

Pros:
-Screen is a great size - A perfect compromise between portability and ease of use. I use my phone for everything and is easy to read/view screen without having to carry around the iPad/laptop.
-Durable- Between the kids and I, the phone regularly gets dropped. Even with a regular case on, it is yet to skip a beat or have a cracked screen.
-Plenty of apps via apple store and now allow you to delete apps that come programmed to the phone if you don't want them. Saving space on your phone for things that you will actually use.
-Heaps of storage. I have pages or apps and thousands of photos and videos and still have room
-Apple store very helpful if you have any questions or concerns. The home button on my previous phone broke after about 10 months and they replaced the whole phone.
- All the apple devices work seamlessly together. If you have any other apple devices in the home.

Cons.
-Camera isn't a great as I would have hoped. Fine on standard view but once you zoom the image gets a but grainy.
-Requires charging everyday with moderate use. Heavy use and you may have to change throughout the day.

I tend to upgrade every second year with my phone plan and this is my second time I upgraded to the plus size phone and I love it. The larger screen makes life so much easier and actually can save you having to carry around a iPad/ laptop.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect phone

I was planning to get an iPhone for a while and finally got it soon after its release a year ago. I was tossing up between the X and 8 Plus and chose the latter because design is important to be and I really was digging a white & gold iPhone combo. I was a little bit concerned about its size but that never gave me any problems. The only issue is it's weight; it becomes annoying holding it in one hand for prolong periods of time. I absolutely loved the camera, all of my friends got excited too and used it to take crisp looking photos for their dating profiles, haha! I really love the iOS experience and the overall design of the phone, it makes it a pleasure to use it everyday. After a year, everything still works smoothly and the battery life is great.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good buying experience and like the phone

bought a Iphone 8 Plus last month at Randell Mall Adelaide. the staff is helpful but too busy to provide a detailed setting up :) fortunately the guy wandering around helped a bit. in totally the experience is good. the phone does need a bit time to learn how to use especially if you never used iPhone before.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Such an improvement

I had an iPhone 6S before this and it was rubbish. However, Apple have made up for it with this phone. The storage is fantastic. I practically use my phone as a laptop so storage has always been an issue up until now. Optus gave me a great deal on the plan too!

Love my 8 Plus

I upgraded from an iPhone 6 which was great, but I always wanted the plus version. I love the bigger display. Some people find it too big, hard to grip and hard to navigate with one hand. I can understand that; my hands are on the larger side so its not an issue for me. Due to the increased size and addition of the glass back for wireless charging the phone is also quite heavy compared to a 6/6S/7. Again not an issue for me. The extra weight makes it feel more sturdy.

Its blazing fast. No lag at all. Opening apps is fast and the general user experience with iOS is very swift. The camera is amazing. Portrait mode just makes photos pop. I've had a family photo shoot entirely done on this phone. Some of the images look like they were captured on a high end DSLR.

It has great loud sound and deep bass from the two stereo speakers.

There really isn't anything I don't like about this phone.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

This is so great it’s like an IPad!

Very satisfied with the camera quality it’s almost too great, also with the multiple functions within the camera app are outstanding especially the “Studio” camera feature, the brightness is almost too bright for me I have to turn it down, the battery life is outstanding from full which takes 2 seconds to reach a full charge will last me nearly 1&1/2 days and that’s using fb and messenger instagram Snapchat apps and texting and calls especially runs smoothly even with multiple apps opens

Date PurchasedMar 2018

High cost performance

Good performance, smooth operation, clear picture, good appearance and feel.
Slow charging, average battery life, small battery capacity, front camera though 7 megapixel, but not wide-angle camera.
The application runs very smoothly.
I play games on this phone most of the time. Excellent game experience, clear picture, smooth running speed.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

good value for money

This is the best phone I've ever had. It's so quick compared to my old one and I'm loving the portrait photos as it makes me look like and expert photographer. I also love the thumb print security which saves me from worrying about someone looking over my shoulder while typing my pin code

Date PurchasedApr 2018

The Perfect that I needed!

I upgraded from the iPhone 5s and was quite satisfied with the features and quality compared to my previous model. The quality of my photos are of a high standard and I have enough memory to use for multiple purposes regarding different parts of my life.the battery life is also a drastic improvement, particularly in comparison to my previous model as it can last me up to 2 days depending on what I am using my phone for and what apps I am using.