Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB (page 2 of 9)

MPNs: MQ8G2X/A, MQ8J2X/A and iPhone8Plus256GBRed-EXD

• Software
Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Apple iPhone 8 Plus

This is the first new iPhone I have ever had. It has great features and is really fast. Easy to set up and use. Love the size too - I will never go back to a smaller phone

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my iPhone so much I'm not going to upgrade for the first time

Love everything about it the size that i can do everything on it.
It is big enough but not too big
I use my iPhone for everything I would be lost without it.

Purchased in October 2017 at Optus store.

J and T Smith

J and T SmithSouth West, WA

Wonderful phone!

Cant beat an iPhone and the plus has just been great. Before I got this phone nearly two years ago, I was close to giving up on iPhone as I had a bad experience with my phone not receiving signal even after changing the sim and trying numerous things. However, this phone has been fantastic with no issues. the camera quality is good with lots of features for different affects.

Purchased in January 2018.

Parent

Parent

This phone is overrated

Purchased in September 2018.

Kylie T

Kylie TPerth, WA

Perfect phone for anyone!

As a family we cannot rate This iphone highly enough! I love the features of this phone, the camera quality is fantastic and the portrait mode is the best! I use this phone for everything to keep our family running smoothly with all our appointments in the calendar. Use it daily for emails phones calls etc and for all my internet use. I also think that iPhones are super easy to use for less tech savvy people (elderly). As a family we have been using iPhones for many years and will still continue to use for many to come .

Pankaj S.

Pankaj S.Sydney, NSW

One of the best smartphone ever!

One of the best iPhone I have ever had. I am using this iPhone for more than two years now and I love the camera of it specially portrait mode. It’s very durable and None of the android phones can beat it in performance. Battery backup is also fantastic. I use my iPhone for gaming AR applications, browsing, calling , messaging etc. Even the heaviest of heavy app never hung on this iPhone. There is only one thing I wish was better- Night Photography.

Purchased in February 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

KASF

KASFBrisbane

Excellent Phone - would have no other

Excellent phone. Easy to use camera producing good quality photos. Apps download and open. Besides using the phone and messages, I use the internet all the time, as well as maps and checking emails daily have never had any problems. Updates run smoothly. I would not give up my iphone for any other type

Purchased in May 2018 for A$1,100.00.

Frank

FrankPerth, WA

Great quality and great phone

Excellent phone and would take something very spectacular for me to decide to move away from Apple. The camera is brilliant and I pretty much use it for everything. Just about every app I could think of is available and I have not seen any of the sluggishness that I noticed with it's competitor that used to drive me insane.
Took a while to get used to no longer having a home button but now it's so much better without.
The only negative I would say is the battery life. Probably better than the previous version slightly but I use it all the time so I am lucky if it lasts half a day without needing to be recharged.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Physical store for A$1,700.00.

KYLIE FOSTER

KYLIE FOSTERSydney, NSW

Perfect size, perfect quality camera and video footage

Picture quality is really great !
The battery life lasts a whole day and I use the phone watching videos and different app during the day.
Apps run smoothly and the phone never lags it’s s great all round phone

Purchased in July 2018 at Optus for A$1,200.00.

Naisarg Pujara

Naisarg PujaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best iphone ever

Best iphone ever used in my life. Best feature of this iphone is portrait mode of camera. Long lasting battery life. Light fasting speedy processor. Love to use it every day. Highly recommended. Good value for money. Stylish look and advanced features compared to other smartphones.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W for A$1,129.00.

linguine

linguineSydney, NSW

Throw out your other gadgets - all you need is this phone! I love this gadget - my whole life in one place!

I read my books, I do work emails, I exercise and meditate , I cook from the recipes and I shop from the grocery lists. I would be lost without my iPhone!

Shipra

Shipra

Good value for money and Excellent for selfie

I purchased this iPhone on December 2018. Really excellent working condition and battery backup, photo clarity is excellent. Operating system really excellent. Good value for money sound clarity also good. I love this mobile. Previous I used Samsung compare previous brand this is really excellent.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,200.00.

Flick13

Flick13Perth, WA

Great phone but.......

After reading other reviews about the unresponsive screens I will now take mine into apple. I thought it may have been me being picky but noe that I have read about others having a similar problem I will attempt to resolve the issue. I will follow up to let you know what I get told about it. For the price of this little red beauty I better get some tlc from apple

Purchased in August 2018 at Vodafone for A$1,400.00.

Paige W.

Paige W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Love my iPhone 8+
I converted from a Samsung and love love love it! Easy to use, great style and does everything I need it to. Camera quality is amazing and you can edit the photos on your phone.
Display brightness is great - easily and completely adjustable.
Battery life diminishes over time, but this is normal for all smart phones.
Constant software updates can be annoying and use up too much storage.
Overall, love my iPhone 8+

Purchased in October 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

big phone

the phone was ok, but its too big for me. so when u put in pocket its uncomfortable. camera was good. but i think its time to be upgrade hahaha

Purchased in October 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,499.00.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and super neat

This phone is super neat and quick. Camera is super awesome. It's not like samsung that you can customize it any way you like but the neatness is worth every star I gave

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome phone

The big screen makes it so much easier to read emails. The memory capacity enables me to take lots of photos and store lots of emails. Only down side is due to size a little harder to take selfies.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$1,100.00.

Rose A

Rose AWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best iPhone I have ever used! Love it

Camera quality is amazing! Both upclose and from distance

Very durable phone! A slim case and screen protector and no visible damage to my iPhone after a year of solid use

Very smooth clean interface,
Would recommend the iPhone 8 Plus!

Maddy

MaddyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great

iPhone 8 Plus is the best phone I have owned the camera is great quality. The phone is fast doesn’t freeze, has a great battery life and great brightness and easy to use.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

easy to use, like the camera, pretty durable - toddler has dropped many times and still going strong, have not had any issues so far and have had for a few months now

Purchased in December 2018.