Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB (page 2 of 8)

MPN: MQ8J2X/A

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome phone

The big screen makes it so much easier to read emails. The memory capacity enables me to take lots of photos and store lots of emails. Only down side is due to size a little harder to take selfies.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,100.00.

Rose A

Rose AWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best iPhone I have ever used! Love it

Camera quality is amazing! Both upclose and from distance

Very durable phone! A slim case and screen protector and no visible damage to my iPhone after a year of solid use

Very smooth clean interface,
Would recommend the iPhone 8 Plus!

Purchased in February 2018.

Maddy

MaddyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great

iPhone 8 Plus is the best phone I have owned the camera is great quality. The phone is fast doesn’t freeze, has a great battery life and great brightness and easy to use.

Purchased in February 2018.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

easy to use, like the camera, pretty durable - toddler has dropped many times and still going strong, have not had any issues so far and have had for a few months now

Purchased in December 2018.

Dino

DinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non performing handset and poor service by the team just waiting time in trying there procedures

Purchased in January 2018 for $1.00.

Lauren

LaurenCentral Queensland, QLD

Love my iPhone!!

What can I say? Apple make the best phones. Hands down. The iPhone 8 Plus has everything you need, size, storage, speed and so much more. Just like all previous models, this phone is easy to use and has fantastic battery life. Highly recommended. Only downside is the pricing but it is a high quality device that will last as long as you need.

Jasmine P

Jasmine PParrearra

Love it!

Getting the iPhone 8 Plus was the best decision I made. I was contemplating whether or not I needed the larger model and I’m so happy I decided to get it. Could not go back to a regular size model anymore. It’s supef fast and does everything I need it to. Plus the gold colour is amazing and the glass back is just perfect.

Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

Not too hard to grip

Love this phone because it's fast and it doesn't crash. I got the 256GB phone because I thought that would help me in my filming and after using the phone for a couple of months, I realized I amde the best decision ever. The video resolution is nice and the slomo effect helped me a lot.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Faldo

FaldoAU

Good upgrade from the 7

I used to have the iPhone 7 and upgraded to the X recently. I found that it was much more worth it to buy a pre-owned X compared to the new XS. Both the XS and X are similar in design and only have minor changes. The iPhone X is a great phone with amazing capabilities especially with its camera and OLED screen. Would highly recommend this phone!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
john

johnoskaloosa

a great phone

i have had an iphones since the first one and ipads apple is a good company for phones tablets and computers plus they hardly ever get viruses which is a good thing especially for computers and phones for kids and adults i also love apple because they are great company

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Perfect phone

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Carol

CarolMurray Bridge

Good buying experience and like the phone

bought a Iphone 8 Plus last month at Randell Mall Adelaide. the staff is helpful but too busy to provide a detailed setting up :) fortunately the guy wandering around helped a bit. in totally the experience is good. the phone does need a bit time to learn how to use especially if you never used iPhone before.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Lewi

Lewi

Such an improvement

I had an iPhone 6S before this and it was rubbish. However, Apple have made up for it with this phone. The storage is fantastic. I practically use my phone as a laptop so storage has always been an issue up until now. Optus gave me a great deal on the plan too!

Ben T

Ben TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my 8 Plus

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jess

Jess

This is so great it’s like an IPad!

Very satisfied with the camera quality it’s almost too great, also with the multiple functions within the camera app are outstanding especially the “Studio” camera feature, the brightness is almost too bright for me I have to turn it down, the battery life is outstanding from full which takes 2 seconds to reach a full charge will last me nearly 1&1/2 days and that’s using fb and messenger instagram Snapchat apps and texting and calls especially runs smoothly even with multiple apps opens

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Leandrew

LeandrewZEERUST

High cost performance

Good performance, smooth operation, clear picture, good appearance and feel.
Slow charging, average battery life, small battery capacity, front camera though 7 megapixel, but not wide-angle camera.
The application runs very smoothly.
I play games on this phone most of the time. Excellent game experience, clear picture, smooth running speed.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Amanda

AmandaSamford Valley

good value for money

This is the best phone I've ever had. It's so quick compared to my old one and I'm loving the portrait photos as it makes me look like and expert photographer. I also love the thumb print security which saves me from worrying about someone looking over my shoulder while typing my pin code

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Cath B

Cath BSydney

The Perfect that I needed!

I upgraded from the iPhone 5s and was quite satisfied with the features and quality compared to my previous model. The quality of my photos are of a high standard and I have enough memory to use for multiple purposes regarding different parts of my life.the battery life is also a drastic improvement, particularly in comparison to my previous model as it can last me up to 2 days depending on what I am using my phone for and what apps I am using.

Love it!

I just recently got the iPhone 8, had the 7 before. I love the big screen. I do have a problem with it holding a charge like my iPhone 7. This one has to be charged more and I hardly use it. Where my iPhone 7 I charged it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. But I have had this phone for 3 days.

Date PurchasedAug 2018