Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

MPN: MQ8F2X/A

Moh A.

Moh A.Sydney, NSW

Iphone 8 plus

Mobile is very similar to other models of iphone
It has wireless recharge ability which i find very handy.
Camera is good compared to older generations
Apps run smoothly, i use the phone for everything

Matthew Y

Matthew YSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Reliable Fast Phone

I can say that this phone (iPhone 8plus) is one of the Most Stable Phones that I have ever used. It is also Very snappy and Fast to Use (even with the iOS upgrade.

Purchased in March 2018 for $100.00.

Lavanya

LavanyaGippsland, VIC

A perfect and stylish Mobile phone

I am so addicted to the camera settings and clarity of the pictures. With Iphone 8S+ I feel so secured and I use this phone for lots of purposes. Very strong and durable.

Purchased in November 2018.

ssssslokkk

ssssslokkk

love this product, very durable

i absolutely love this phone! It has lasted me 1 year and is functioning at the same level as when i first opened it. I use my phone a lot on a daily basis, and its battery lasts me a very long time compared to the iphone 6.

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,200.00.

Pat J.

Pat J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone!

Purchased in August 2018 at Officeworks.

Julie Trace

Julie TraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

You won't look back!

So, I upgraded from an ancient iPhone 4 to the iPhone 8+. My number one reason was because of the dual camera lens, and YES, it does fantastic photos. If that's what you are looking for, consider the 8+. It is also a lot bigger, great screen for scrolling through your emails, saves dragging out your laptop plus so many more benefits. It is quick and really easy to navigate. If you are wanting to upgrade from an old iPhone, this one has it all without the expense of the iPhone 10. I LOVE it. Never looked back.

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Brisbane City.

Michael forrest

Michael forrestSydney, NSW

Quality phone with no upgrades required for years! Value for money.

The 8+ is certainly a good quality phone. Robust and able to withstand drops from time-to-time. Has a great screen that prodides good clear clarity. The ability to run in low battery mode preserves the usage of the phone up to 4 days if you are not a heavy user. Phone fits comfortably in jean pockets.

Purchased in June 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $900.00.

ohall635

ohall635Bronx

Best phone for everyone

The iPhone 8 plus Is the best phone I have purchased. I am able to do a lot more than my other phone as well as quite easy to navigate. I would recommend this phone to everyone to.the quality of the camera is superb. I download a lot of digital book as well as movies to watch during my train ride to and from work. The qualify for watching movies is great.

Purchased in July 2018 at At&t for $799.00.

Roxanne

RoxanneSydney, NSW

i love this phone its like my walking computer

love the camera perfect quality better than carrying around a camera
love the brightness of the phone display
I use my phone as a computer, emails, text, making calls, facebook, Instagram and all the other social media, I am able to download any app with no problems at all
love the phone

Purchased in December 2018 at optus.

Wendy

WendySydney Surrounds, NSW

better than expected

Purchased in November 2017 at telstra Macarthar Sqare Campbelltown.

sylvia

sylviaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me

The camera quality is the reason I bought this phone. No complaints. I have had an iPhone for years starting with a 4, progression to a 6 then 8S. I also have an X-R but I prefer the features in the 8

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,100.00.

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant .. from time of purchase to now and all the after sales care ... one very happy consumer

From Nokia to iPhone 6plus and now to 8 plus .. transition smooth as is dealing with the very helpful and friendly Apply customer care personnel .. this phone takes it to the next level . Brilliant photos .. storage fulfilling and battery life extremely better than most .. I will always be an Apple girl.. if you want the best look no further ... messaging fast and clarity second to none

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,200.00.

Dayle E

Dayle EIllawarra, NSW

Love this phone

I've had this phone for 1.5 years and it's been fantastic except for now the battery doesn't last the full day anymore. Note this could be because I watch Netflix on it now on the way to work. The camera is great and the free training around this was very helpful. I use it for maps, social media, emails, photos, calling, messaging, sms's. I definitely recommend it.

Purchased at Apple Physical store for $1,000.00.

Tal91

Tal91South East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

I’ve had this phone for about 12 months and I’ve had it in the shop 3 times due to fault inside the phone .faulty product. Good picture though great photo

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra for $1,200.00.

Jessie B.

Jessie B.Hunter Region, NSW

Very reliable phone

The new camera features are beyond expectation, the battery life is amazing I normally would charge my phone every night, now I only need too every 2nd night. Highly recommend the iPhone 8 Plus

Purchased in June 2018.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Good Value for money

Just upgraded to this not so new model from my very old model iphone 5s, got it at a great deal, in comparison, the screen is huge, very nice for watching movies, youtube videos etc. It has a dual camera so I can shoot in portrait mode with nice background bokeh, night shots not as good as usual as it doesn’t boost the brightness like what some Android phones do. Apps runs well without complain.

Pros:
+ Big Display, good for videos watching
+ Cheap since it is outdated model now and I got it with promotional price
+ Love the dual Camera, allows Portrait photo with nice background bokeh
+ App runs smooth

Cons:
- not the latest model, so you can’t really get all the new tech you get in the latest model like facial recognition etc.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones for $798.00.

Colin Morris

Colin MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the iPhone 8 plus

I've been using my iPhone 8 plus for nearly 2 years and it still works as perfectly as day one. It's the pinnacle of the classical iPhone designed phones. Personally, I like having a home button and touch ID. The A11 bionic chip is no longer the latest, but it is still amazing. Speed is great and camera superb. I feel no inclination to upgrade, still loving it!

Purchased in September 2017 at Apple Physical store for $1,229.00.

Sussan L.

Sussan L.

Good phone

I've used Apple (iphone 4), Samsung (note 2 and 4), Huawei (p9) and now back to Apple and I feel that my iPhone is the best built and most reliable. Long term performance-wise I'm not sure as I've had my 8+ for less than a year now but my previous Android phones all had performance issues after a while, slowing down and switching between apps were much less snappy. My 8+ is showing no signs of slowing down and it still feels like the first day I got it. Battery life is great. I wish it had expandable storage though, I got the 64GB and regretting not getting the larger storage one as I'm having to delete videos in my album now.

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,149.00.

Beejay C.

Beejay C.Central West, NSW

Love apple

Would love if they improved the camera
So many models and they haven’t improved it yet. But besides that love apple.
Not to sure If I’m ready to say goodbye to a home button yet.

Purchased in July 2018 at Bathurst Optus for $85.00.

Coralspider

CoralspiderPerth, WA

Good phone but camera still not that good.

It’s a decent phone with a long battery life and quick responding to actions, but the camera is still lacking. Apps run smooth most of the time, but it will occasionally lag.

Purchased in January 2019.