Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

MPN: MQ8F2X/A

Good phone but look alike since iPhone 6

Good phone and very good battery life but look almost the same since iPhone 6 and finger print sensor/ button is unique to the touch screen that there's no way to fix the touch screen outside if the screen is cracked and wish to use the finger print after it's fixed. This is inconvenience sometime for some customer wishing to fix it without getting through the long process and/ or paying for the high cost

Purchased in June 2018.

Great phone but not enough storage

I love my iPhone 8 Plus, portrait mode on the camera is a great feature. The loss of the headphone jack is quite annoying and the storage size is too small.

Purchased in April 2018 for $920.00.

i love the camera

i really love quality of the camera specially the portrait setting. all my friends loved my photos. amazing. i dont bring dslr anymore . very easy to use, audio is great as well.

Purchased in October 2017.

10 Out of 10 iPhones Don’t Work

As the title states, I must have gone through ten iPhones and not one has ever worked properly. My iPhone5 was a disaster and it was returned to Apple multiple times with multiple replacements. My brand new iPhone 8+, out of the box, can’t take panorama photos, which is a shame for me because I’m a photographer and frequently use panorama shots, but I will not return it because, based on my previous experience with Apple, they will replace it with another phone that is faulty and if you’ve ever been in an Apple store and waited with all the other people waiting to get their phones repaired/replaced, you’ll know of the various problems that plague iPhones. At least this faulty iPhone stays on and makes phone calls.

Purchased in June 2018 at Apple Physical store for $999.00.

The camera is amazing!

I upgraded to a iPhone 8 plus mainly for the camera quality and I'm not disappointed. I now don't take my DSLR on holidays the quality is so good. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in December 2017.

Software

This is the best phone I have ever had

Love the quality of the camera and it is so lit up st night love the durability and brightness of the display it is easy on the eyes I use the mobile for everything it holds all my life inside it yes everything runs smoothly

Purchased in January 2019 at I.Store Online store for $699.00.

Keep Forever

If I never had to get a new phone again I would be completely satisfied! They are so great and simple to use! My only complaint would be they are not built well, the back screen just shatters at any drop. Had a 5 for years dropped many times and not a dent. But otherwise AMAZING phone

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra.

Software

Can't live without it, however the static noise is an ongoing issue

Love it, the only complaint and it's been like this since day 1 and a known problem is the static noise on calls. You do get used to it, but this could take some time. The photo quality is amazing and I would still highly recommend this phone.

Purchased in October 2017.

So so so so good

satisfied apps run smoothly on your phone
Great quality expensive though but if you want to have the most bestest phone yet this is the one you want for shizzle manizzle

Purchased in April 2018 at Radio Rentals SA for $899.00.

Nearly perfect

Really wish the button still clicked when phone is flat thought I broke the phone the first time that I used it apart from that it has been really excellent

Purchased in August 2018.

Perfecto

Actually it’s been 12 months using it. And once it showed defect I had my warranty card and i got a new phone I’m so happy. I love my iphone

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,000.00.

Great features

The iPhone 8 Plus has lots of great features one that I love is the portrait function of the back camera. This is really like having a profesional cámara always available! The fact that the lightcanbe chosen when taking the photo is great and a plus for photo lovers. I recommend this phone!

Purchased in June 2018 at Kogan.com.

Best iPhone

EVEN BETTER EACH GRADE UP!! Love the features and love the live pics,wont ever go to smaller iPhones anymore,the plus sizes are amazing and they looks nicer,easier to press anything!

Purchased in August 2018 at Umart Online Online store.

Great device

First thing I noticed when I stepped up from the iPhone 6+ is the excellent battery life. Did a lot of research prior and from all accounts the 7 is very similar in performance to the 8 except that the 8 has a much better battery. The cameras is are excellent and take surprisingly good quality photo's. Plus the camera has heaps of options and features. Bought a life proof case because i'm a bit clumsy and figured that after laying out a lot of money to buy the phone outright it was probably worth the extra $100. I use my iphone for everything, gaming, messaging, calls, calendar, web, controlling my life! etc. Only had this for 3 months so I'm hoping not to have any issues, but nothing at this point.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,000.00.

Software

Poor support and sound quality

Got a phone and had issues with noise while talking as if the speakers are burst.. apple wants to give appointment after 7 days

They are are busy selling new phone and don’t want to keep existing customers happy

Sad to find such thing from apple store at adelaide

Never again will buy apple for any of my family member
No wonder their sales and stock price are below expectations

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Can’t live without it but could be better

Camera quality at night is quite good, a bit disappointed they wouldn’t have the the portrait for the selfie camera also for what you pay. It does take good photos but, durability isn’t great for what you pay you would think that you don’t need to buy a $100 life proof case to save it from one accidental drop, brightness is good.
I use my phone for everything really, reminders calculators social media taking photos writing notes and soon to be my way of having a little online business.
All my apps have run smoothly so far.
I will add I have had the phone for only 6 months and I love it but there have been some disappointing factors about it such as I mentioned about about the potrait camera and also last week the sound just decided to stop working on it, it was able to be fixed without having to send it away for repair but for a 6 month old phone that shouldn’t be happening, I feel like the iPhones don’t last as long as they should considering the price you pay for them. But I do love the iphones and will continue to use them.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Awesome

I have had this mobile for about 4 month now. It is awesome. The camera quality is awesome you got portrait mode which I love to use. Most people say the battery doesn't last long as it is large phone but in my case it is good. Never had any problem with my phone. I recommend it to anyone wanting buy a new phone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

It's okay for an Apple

Purchased this phone for my wife as she is a lover of Apple. IOS operating system works really well but a little disappointed with the phone. It has overheated a couple of times. Prefer to use Samsung myself but Apple does make some decent products from time to time. Decision is up to you.

Date PurchasedJun 2019

Not my dream phone for 1 reason

The camera quality on my iPhone 8+ is good but when I zoom in it gets pretty blurry but that is okay. I am quite satisfied whit the display though. I use my device not to just communicate with family but to take photos on and keep up with social media.
The apps run well on my phone but the reason this isn’t my dream phone is that it doesn’t have Animoji’s like the x phones do. I don’t understand why I have to pay more for this phone then for a xr but yet the xr has Animoji and the 8+ doesn’t. My dream is to have animji it’ll make this phone worth more.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

I love it!

Best phone camera I have come across, it’s such a high quality.
I love how you can adjust the brightness of the screen, I have mine set to a yellow tone, so much nicer on my eyes. I use my phone for everything, social media, photos, online shopping. I love it!
Yes, the apps run super smooth, not very often they glitch.

Date PurchasedJan 2018