Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Apple iPhone 8 Plus (page 2 of 19)

64GB and 256GB

KASF

KASFBrisbane

Excellent Phone - would have no other

Excellent phone. Easy to use camera producing good quality photos. Apps download and open. Besides using the phone and messages, I use the internet all the time, as well as maps and checking emails daily have never had any problems. Updates run smoothly. I would not give up my iphone for any other type

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,100.00.

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant .. from time of purchase to now and all the after sales care ... one very happy consumer

From Nokia to iPhone 6plus and now to 8 plus .. transition smooth as is dealing with the very helpful and friendly Apply customer care personnel .. this phone takes it to the next level . Brilliant photos .. storage fulfilling and battery life extremely better than most .. I will always be an Apple girl.. if you want the best look no further ... messaging fast and clarity second to none

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,200.00.

Frank

FrankPerth, WA

Great quality and great phone

Excellent phone and would take something very spectacular for me to decide to move away from Apple. The camera is brilliant and I pretty much use it for everything. Just about every app I could think of is available and I have not seen any of the sluggishness that I noticed with it's competitor that used to drive me insane.
Took a while to get used to no longer having a home button but now it's so much better without.
The only negative I would say is the battery life. Probably better than the previous version slightly but I use it all the time so I am lucky if it lasts half a day without needing to be recharged.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,700.00.

Dayle E

Dayle EIllawarra, NSW

Love this phone

I've had this phone for 1.5 years and it's been fantastic except for now the battery doesn't last the full day anymore. Note this could be because I watch Netflix on it now on the way to work. The camera is great and the free training around this was very helpful. I use it for maps, social media, emails, photos, calling, messaging, sms's. I definitely recommend it.

Purchased at Apple Physical store for $1,000.00.

Tal91

Tal91South East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

I’ve had this phone for about 12 months and I’ve had it in the shop 3 times due to fault inside the phone .faulty product. Good picture though great photo

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra for $1,200.00.

Jessie B.

Jessie B.Hunter Region, NSW

Very reliable phone

The new camera features are beyond expectation, the battery life is amazing I normally would charge my phone every night, now I only need too every 2nd night. Highly recommend the iPhone 8 Plus

Purchased in June 2018.

KYLIE FOSTER

KYLIE FOSTERSydney, NSW

Perfect size, perfect quality camera and video footage

Picture quality is really great !
The battery life lasts a whole day and I use the phone watching videos and different app during the day.
Apps run smoothly and the phone never lags it’s s great all round phone

Purchased in July 2018 at Optus for $1,200.00.

Naisarg Pujara

Naisarg PujaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best iphone ever

Best iphone ever used in my life. Best feature of this iphone is portrait mode of camera. Long lasting battery life. Light fasting speedy processor. Love to use it every day. Highly recommended. Good value for money. Stylish look and advanced features compared to other smartphones.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W for $1,129.00.

linguine

linguineSydney, NSW

Throw out your other gadgets - all you need is this phone! I love this gadget - my whole life in one place!

I read my books, I do work emails, I exercise and meditate , I cook from the recipes and I shop from the grocery lists. I would be lost without my iPhone!

Shipra

Shipra

Good value for money and Excellent for selfie

I purchased this iPhone on December 2018. Really excellent working condition and battery backup, photo clarity is excellent. Operating system really excellent. Good value for money sound clarity also good. I love this mobile. Previous I used Samsung compare previous brand this is really excellent.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,200.00.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Good Value for money

Just upgraded to this not so new model from my very old model iphone 5s, got it at a great deal, in comparison, the screen is huge, very nice for watching movies, youtube videos etc. It has a dual camera so I can shoot in portrait mode with nice background bokeh, night shots not as good as usual as it doesn’t boost the brightness like what some Android phones do. Apps runs well without complain.

Pros:
+ Big Display, good for videos watching
+ Cheap since it is outdated model now and I got it with promotional price
+ Love the dual Camera, allows Portrait photo with nice background bokeh
+ App runs smooth

Cons:
- not the latest model, so you can’t really get all the new tech you get in the latest model like facial recognition etc.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones for $798.00.

Colin Morris

Colin MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the iPhone 8 plus

I've been using my iPhone 8 plus for nearly 2 years and it still works as perfectly as day one. It's the pinnacle of the classical iPhone designed phones. Personally, I like having a home button and touch ID. The A11 bionic chip is no longer the latest, but it is still amazing. Speed is great and camera superb. I feel no inclination to upgrade, still loving it!

Purchased in September 2017 at Apple Physical store for $1,229.00.

Sussan L.

Sussan L.

Good phone

I've used Apple (iphone 4), Samsung (note 2 and 4), Huawei (p9) and now back to Apple and I feel that my iPhone is the best built and most reliable. Long term performance-wise I'm not sure as I've had my 8+ for less than a year now but my previous Android phones all had performance issues after a while, slowing down and switching between apps were much less snappy. My 8+ is showing no signs of slowing down and it still feels like the first day I got it. Battery life is great. I wish it had expandable storage though, I got the 64GB and regretting not getting the larger storage one as I'm having to delete videos in my album now.

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,149.00.

Flick13

Flick13Perth, WA

Great phone but.......

After reading other reviews about the unresponsive screens I will now take mine into apple. I thought it may have been me being picky but noe that I have read about others having a similar problem I will attempt to resolve the issue. I will follow up to let you know what I get told about it. For the price of this little red beauty I better get some tlc from apple

Purchased in August 2018 at Vodafone for $1,400.00.

Paige W.

Paige W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Love my iPhone 8+
I converted from a Samsung and love love love it! Easy to use, great style and does everything I need it to. Camera quality is amazing and you can edit the photos on your phone.
Display brightness is great - easily and completely adjustable.
Battery life diminishes over time, but this is normal for all smart phones.
Constant software updates can be annoying and use up too much storage.
Overall, love my iPhone 8+

Purchased in October 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

big phone

the phone was ok, but its too big for me. so when u put in pocket its uncomfortable. camera was good. but i think its time to be upgrade hahaha

Purchased in October 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,499.00.

Beejay C.

Beejay C.Central West, NSW

Love apple

Would love if they improved the camera
So many models and they haven’t improved it yet. But besides that love apple.
Not to sure If I’m ready to say goodbye to a home button yet.

Purchased in July 2018 at Bathurst Optus for $85.00.

Coralspider

CoralspiderPerth, WA

Good phone but camera still not that good.

It’s a decent phone with a long battery life and quick responding to actions, but the camera is still lacking. Apps run smooth most of the time, but it will occasionally lag.

Purchased in January 2019.

King C.

King C.Sydney, NSW

Good phone but look alike since iPhone 6

Good phone and very good battery life but look almost the same since iPhone 6 and finger print sensor/ button is unique to the touch screen that there's no way to fix the touch screen outside if the screen is cracked and wish to use the finger print after it's fixed. This is inconvenience sometime for some customer wishing to fix it without getting through the long process and/ or paying for the high cost

Purchased in June 2018.

Mia

MiaTasmania

Love love love

The camera quality is amazing, apps run fast and smooth and is great to have a bigger screen as I watch a lot of videos/movies on my phone. Couldn’t live without

Purchased in February 2019.