Apple iPhone 8

Apple iPhone 8 (2017) (page 5 of 25)

64GB, 256GB

• Software
Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great upgrade decision

I upgraded to the iPhone 8 256GB from the iPhone 6 32GB and it was the best decision I have ever made. Great value for money. Camera quality was a big jump from my previous device and Apple have made it a lot easier to use the later devices.

klara d

klara dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Im disappointed

I’ve been an IPhone user for many years now since the IPhone 3 came out which by the way was quite Amazing at that time ...
I use my phone for messaging calls and social media as well as emails
The camera is very disappointing
The phone keeps erasing information and turning off by itself and it’s less than a year old The battery life is already failing and it is starting to heat up when charging my other I phones lasted a long time this one is less than a year old and already unreliable I personally am very disappointed

duesseldorf67

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

No need to upgrade

If you like the simplicity of Apple's operating system. If you like an actual physical home button and 3D Touch. If you want a 'better than decent' camera on your phone, and, importantly, actually like the compact 'fits perfectly into my pocket and it's lightweight' Apple design, then you are just like me. I LOVE my iPhone 8. Wireless charging with the glass back, slim, perfect balance in my hand, excellent screen, that's enough for me, thanks. Got my wife the iPhone XR, Apple's World-Wide No 1 seller because her iPhone 6s 's photos were just not cutting it. I don't like the XR, sure, camera is a bit better and the screen is huge, but it is soooo bulky and heavy and let's not even talk about the high price. Thanks but no thanks.

Bronny

BronnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My One Stop Shop

It's safe to say I could not run my business without my iPhone. I absolutely love it and I'm able to work from anywhere in the world as a result!

Kyron

KyronDarling Downs, QLD

Great phone

Value for money and great camera and nice graphics had the phone for two years now and not looking to upgrade yet the battery is still as good as the day I got it

Stacy

StacySouthern and Hills, SA

iPhone 8

It’s great for playing games and watching live streaming. Low light picture are not the best but in good light the pics are great. The size is perfect and all apps run well.

Tammy

Tammy

Good bit of kit

I cringed paying as much as I did for this phone as im sure many others did (lol) but I do want something that will last me a few years and I have full confidence this will. build quality is something out of this owrld.

Subin K.

Subin K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great phone!

I used iPhone 6 Plus previously and I did feel a little bit small since I was used to plus size for in terms of the responding speed, it’a way faster and convenient!

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great affordable phone

The iPhones haven’t changed much over the years but this is a great phone love the camera quick and responsive with a great battery life. My only issue is the ring button on the left-hand side keeps turning to silent. A small issue but a fantastic phone.

Sam I.

Sam I.

Great phone, good photos

I would say this is a great phone for photos. After a year or so I noticed the battery life decreasing. I did use it more so have to charge it more. I mainly go on social media and it's quick and easy to use. I think everything runs smoothly and works well.
Would like it to be brighter and not lose battery life so rapidly when out in the sun.

Amy

Amy

Best version of iPhone for my needs

Great battery life. Nice affordable phone. Great features. Would like face unlock though.Charger it comes with breaks quite quickly. Sometimes Siri doesn’t work. Should come with more free iCloud storage

Leigh

LeighCentral Queensland, QLD

My entire life is in it and for once I can trust my phone

The camera is amazing for a phone. I change my brightness often because I can. Sometimes it self adjusts. I play scrabble, and I’ve never glitched. Everything runs perfectly on my Apple!!

Julie D.

Julie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t live without my iPhone

I love the size of this phone because it’s easier to see everything. The camera takes high quality photos. I love the fact that I can have multiple apps open and easily switch from one to the other without losing was I was doin in an app.

Natalie N.

Natalie N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Software

Camera quality was good, all other aspects of phone were great until a month later when it completely shat itself with a software problem (never been dropped). Apple wouldn’t do anything to fix it. Disappointed

Eric

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

better model compare to iphone x

i have to say iphone 8 are far better than iphone x in term of pricing, functionality, flexibility and durability. It is best for people who have limited budget but still keen to have the best phone.

Robert M.

Robert M.South East Queensland, QLD

A Must Have!

Best for work and home integration compared to Android platforms, Apple is also the safest in terms of data security and ease of use. Even my older parents can use Apple products!

Julie Pham

Julie PhamCanberra 2600, ACT

Lauren

Lauren

Love my iPhone

Use it every day, social media, photos, videos. Easy to use. Good batter life. Durable when in protective case. Great reception. Easily updated via wifi. Highly recommend for a phone

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Sydney, NSW

Good phone, plus is better

Excellent phone, best phone with a home button. I do regret not getting the plus as I find this phone a little small especially since my hands aren't small. The plus would have better battery life and camera, but if you think the plus is too large than this is an excellent phone for the size you are looking for

Nadia James

Nadia James

Great phone

Great phone, great camera quality and doesnt lag at all. Would recommend to everyone and anyone. I upgraded from an iphone 6 and can definitely notice the difference. Display is also really good.