Apple iPhone X 64GB

MPN: KHIPX64GRY

AA1

AA1Sydney, NSW

great

great product very sturdy build quality and very smooth. latest up to date software and hardware. have been using for many months and definitely would buy again as it is solid.

coinlaundry

coinlaundry

Solid phone, reliable.

This iPhone has been a good upgrade vs. iPhone 6. Battery life is OK, but the best thing without a doubt is the camera which takes great images. Would recommend to anybody who is into taking pics for Instagram etc.

Purchased in May 2018.

Random P.

Random P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect but could be better

The camera quality is amazing but it could be better at night . Its pretty durable and the brightness is amazing aswell. Most apps run amazing but some heavy apps consume a lot of data

Purchased in September 2017 at Vodafone for $1,400.00.

CaitlynB

CaitlynBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

breaks too fast

the screen and software updates often fault, every time Apple creates a new iOS software the phone stops working properly because they are trying to get money out of you

Purchased in February 2017 at Vodafone for $1,300.00.

Manjinder B.

Manjinder B.Sydney, NSW

I love my iphone

I've been a long time user of Apple products. I recently moved from the iphone 5s to an X and the difference is huge. The screen is clearer and brighter. The camera takes great photos at night and all the apps work seamlessly. I use the phone for all my banking and shopping as the screen is big enough.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $849.00.

A M.

A M.Perth, WA

Apple iPhone X

This phone is the perfect upgrade from my previous Apple iPhone 6, with the streamlined ios transferring of data and contacts. I am very happy with the screen quality and introduction of face id. The camera on the phone is great as always!

Purchased in November 2018.

Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Garbage!!!!

Sound switching off constantly!!!!

$1200 phone and constantly have to reset phone for the sound to work only for it to lose the sound again later!!!! Naturally alarm is useless. So too actually being able to answer the phone with no sound and naturally when this issue happens vibrate doesn't work either

Nomes

NomesAU

Cudnt live without iPhone

I love apple and this iPhone is just fantastic. Works so well with other products. Face ID is amazing and Apple Pay. Such great innovation. Camera is fantastic. One device to replace many others.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,590.00.

Keertana Rao

Keertana RaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product

I am absolutely satisfied with the camera. Besides messaging and calling I use my phone for studying and playing games. I never had a problem of apps getting strucked or phone getting strucked.

Purchased in July 2018 at Vodafone for $2,000.00.

Ahmed

AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best iPhone since iPhone 5!

I care about the revolutionary changes and iPhoneX has met that simce iPhone 5! Before that it was 4 since 3G.
With full body screen, dual camera, oled display, it was a complete change.

Purchased in September 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,575.00.

Makes me miss my HTC

The iphone has always cost a bit more than its competitors but clearly for no legitimate reason. Cord broke already and using other chargers makes it charge slower for some reason. camera is good though,

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,099.00.

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Awesome phone

Camera takes beautiful photos clear and great quality. The brightness and display is great, I use my phone for browsing and playing games, apps run perfectly with out any problems

Purchased at Optus.

Layne

LayneSydney

Great!

Phone is a generally a good size, slightly long to be able to operate with one hand. The camera is great! The only problem is without the home button, I have had my phone freeze alot esp when in pocket, it can detect that you have touched the screen and I have not been able to use my phone and it would take 5 mins to restart (can be annoying when you really need to use your phone then and there).

Purchased in January 2018.

Elisy

ElisySydney, NSW

Fragile broke next day

Glass not good for kids .very fragile and breakable must inform parents not for kids as we dont know its glass poor service from apple unless u buy a new product

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store for $2,000.00.

Joyce Santiago

Joyce SantiagoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best iPhone ever!

I usually change my phone every year looking for something better but with iPhone X, I have not even thought of getting the latest iPhone. The camera quality is the best, giving you the professional photographer feeling as the lighting is just superb. The sleek design and the lightness of the phone is also a plus, it had a big screen to give you the satisfaction when your watching Netflix on the plain and it is also small enough to fit in my small handbags!

Purchased in October 2017 at Vodafone.

Chelsey E.

Chelsey E.Perth, WA

Outstanding Phone

The best iphone by far! Not too big to hide and easy to use. Camera is perfect, no need a dslr camera if you have this phone. Apps are awesome

Purchased in October 2018.

Gabbym

GabbymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live without it

I think this is by far the best iPhone apple have produced, it’s so easy to use and the camera quality is amazing!
I love the ease of accessing my apps with the face recognition technology and the battery life is fantastic.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Amazing Phone

I have to so by so far this is the best phone i have ever used. previous i phones battery life was not so good. with I phone X battery last way longer than other i phones. Also when taking photos Portrait feature gives the best pictures and even the normal camera option gives the best photos.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus for $1,600.00.

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Love this phone!
It took some time to get used to having no home button. Once I did, I really appreciate the extra screen size that the omission of the home button has created.
The gestures are simple and fluid, and once learnt, this phone is incredibly simple to use.
The camera is excellent and gives crisp beautiful photos.
The phone is fast, and no matter how much I’ve got clogging it up, it still runs smoothly.
The huge screen is crystal clear and easy to look at (for far too many hours a day!)
It interacts beautifully with my other Apple devices, making photo and file sharing a breeze.
I wouldn’t change anything!

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,000.00.

PrincessRND

PrincessRNDPerth, WA

I love it can’t live without my iPhone x

Amazing I love the Face ID and it’s used for all my programs which makes it extra secure. The camera is great quality and sharp focus. It’s faster processing speed makes it so versatile and great at multitasking .

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,000.00.