Apple iPhone X 64GB

Apple iPhone X 64GB (2017)

MPNs: KHIPX64GRY, MQA52X/A and MQA62X/A

• Software
Tazeen

Tazeen

Perfect

I love it just perfect what I need, very friendly and easy to use ,smart and its camera is very nice ,its processor is perfect ,and I really like this phone

This is perfect. I love it.

Iphone x has high camera resolution. It has DSLR option. I love this option. I can adjust its brightness by myself or it can be adjust by itself if you select automatic mode. I am using it for paying bill even i can manage all my financial things with it. Which is very handy. Apps are running very smoothly. There is no error in it. Infact i can’t imagine my life without it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vodafone for A$1,150.00.

shirley c.

shirley c.

great phone

very happy with the phone, had for a while and is still in great condition. the problem was it was glitchy and turned off at random times. But when I called Apple they sent me a new one even though I didn’t have Apple care.

Purchased in April 2019.

kahanb

kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This phone is a great long term investment.

The camera quality is perfect for almost all occasions, the night mode still doesn't match other android phones but it is great none the less.

The durability is very good with this phone. it will last me for many years. The display is vibrant and bright.

I use the phone for more than just calling and texting, with so many apps available like the new 'files' app its basically a portable laptop for me. Issues with apps are very infrequent and rare.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus broadmeadows for A$1,139.00.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

I love its video and photo capabilities!

I am very happy with the camera quality because I bought this phone to make YouTube videos. The problem was it was glitchy and turned off at random times. But when I called Apple they sent me a new one even though I didn’t have Apple care.

Purchased in August 2018 at Apple Physical store for A$1,000.00.

Minh

MinhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a good iPhone and that’s about it..

I got this iPhone through ebay and the price at that time is consider good price (cheaper than you get it from Apple store). Everything work fine like what you expected from an Iphone and the only downside is you only get 1 year warranty instead of 2 due to it’s a grey import phone.

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for A$1,200.00.

Ally and Luke

Ally and LukeSydney, NSW

Prefer the screen button

Camera great but could be better, Samsung seem to have a great camera. I preferred the older functionalities of the previous models. I have cracked my screen the phones don’t seem as durable.

Purchased at Vodafone.

Hauwa M.

Hauwa M.

Best Experience

I visited the Doncaster shop after my phone stop working within 10min I was on my way with a brand new iPhone X. It was an amazing experience I don’t think I can use any other product after this

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Madi S.

Madi S.

Great phone, screen is a problem though

I love using this phone but I wish that the screen had an option of being plastic or another material instead of glass, it is so hard to not break the screen and so expensive to fix

Purchased in January 2019 for A$980.00.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty solid, very happy

Camera quality is amazing, never had a problem with it. The durability of the display is a bit off sometimes, doesnt always let me tap in certain places. I use it for social media a lot of the time and the apps run very smooth

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Solid, effective and aesthetically pleasing iPhone

This is a solid release that allows for easy access to all modern utilisations and processes expected of a smartphone. It has a strong industrial design and a constantly updating and improving operating that is focused on ease, accessibility and individual productivity. The one product I would struggle to live without.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$480.00.

Jo79

Jo79Perth, WA

Great phone never had an issue

Fantastic phone solid and reliable! Can easily update without problem. Good size and plenty of options for apps on the App Store, completely add free, value for money ! Battery life great

Purchased at Vodafone for A$1,200.00.

Nikhil P.

Nikhil P.

It's very good

The phone is smooth but games like pubg lag, the phone is also vulnerable and can easily crack if dropped without case other than that It is a good phone.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$1,600.00.

Theta

ThetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading information on water resistant specs

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Diane

DianeSydney Surrounds, NSW

I’m an Apple Gal

The latest updates improve the overall experience and gives more options in messages and photos. I use all the features. The camera and editing tools are great. Throw your old digital camera out. No need for it. Combine your phone with your Mac and iCloud and all options and storage are covered.

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodaphone .

Splasharama Fitness

Splasharama FitnessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

I bought this phone a couple of months after it was released.
Suits my needs. Face ID works very securely for me. I like the phone size because I can reach all areas of the screen with one hand ( I need two hands to operate the iPhone 8 ). Screen brightness, camera photo quality and flash are all suitable. Battery lasts me an average of 36 hours. I also use an iPad Pro every day.
I have 4 screens of Apps on my iPhone X and they all work well on this phone. I have no complaints.

Purchased in February 2018 at Westfield for A$1,500.00.

Don

DonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After 2 years...

Work very well, battery keep the phone on all day.
Very helpful and secure payment with Face ID.
Amazing photo, with good filters.
Only down Is the charge dock. With cable many time dont charge the phone, I prefer wireless charging.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Tashii

TashiiSydney, NSW

Photo quality is awesome!

I use my iphone to take photo's when I am overseas so I was looking for a phone with excellent photo capabilities and this one fits the bill. It is easy to use and slim and compact. I like it. It has a torch feature which is handy. I use it alot for messaging, texting, looking at Insta and Facebook and listening to stuff on Youtube. The apps seem to work well on this phone. The display is bright.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$1,100.00.

kaustubh D.

kaustubh D.Sydney, NSW

Everlasting irreplacable!

Iphone X is my first iphone from Apple and my first Apple purchase. Had pretty much nothing to compare it with the previous models of Apple, but I can compare it with other phones that I have used. The iOS is virtually impenetrable security wise and the user interface unequivocal. Impressive only worry is the battery life.

Purchased in November 2017 at Vodafone.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Great upgrade from Iphone 6 - would never go back

Overall, very happy with the phone. Easy to adjust to from a "button" model. Noticeably smoother running, battery lasts longer, screen is much much clearer and better for photos and videos. Camera is decent but not as good as I would expect even from the non-pro model.

Purchased for A$1,375.00.