Apple iPhone X 64GB

Apple iPhone X 64GB

MPN: KHIPX64GRY

Can’t live without it

Love my phone so much and first time spending that much money on a phone. I’ve been using almost a year already and everything still works very fine.
The canera quality is so high, would recommend buying the 256gb one as the camera quality makes you want to take more pictures, kind of regret that i bought the 64gb one.

Purchased in May 2018.

Great phone

Quick processing speeds and nice sleek design. High quality picture and the camera is fantastic. I would highly recommend this phone as you can connect the device to other devices

Purchased in January 2019 for $699.00.

Good Birthday Gift!

I would like to start with how amazing this phone's camera. It is THE best. I recently bought this phone for my son for his birthday, and he is very happy he got this phone. That aside, it runs smoothly for games as well. I would give this a solid 5/5 for this amazing iPhone.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Overrated

I do like some of the features on the iOS but they are mainly regarding the software not the actual phone. Not a fan of not having an AUX chord due to needing to charge whilst listening to music.

Purchased in July 2018 at Vodafone.

Software

In love with my iPhone X

Good phone with awesome and sleek design.This iphone is so perfect for me, size is perfect for me, as i dont really like holding big phones. I so love the camera quality, great for capturing special moments. No issue at all

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra.

Not much innovation

The days of apple being the leader are becoming thin. Next phone may just be a Samsung. Or an oppo. Not sure yet but have had this phone for a week and meh

Purchased in March 2019.

Perfect phone Gift

I got this iphone last month from my husband as his wedding anniversary gift to me. This iphone is so perfect for me, size is perfect for me, as i dont really like holding big phones. I so love the camera quality, great for capturing special moments. No issue at all

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $1,429.00.

Normally an Android user

iPhones are normally out of my reach for costs as well as bring able to work them. Not bring upto scratch with apple. But my kids like them more than Samsung. I suppose that says something

Purchased in February 2019 at 28mobile Online store for $499.00.

Really happy with it

I haven’t had any issues with my IPhone X. I had an iPhone 6s Plus before but it was big and this one fits on my pocket a lot better yet the screen is almost the same size (not quite as wide though)

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus.

Perfect, cannot live without

It has the best display - you'd just want to unlock it to see the crisp screen and screen does not cause any strain - True Tone display option is really good.

Camera is excellent but night shots could be better especially for this price tag.

FaceID was awkward at first but works like charm once you get used to it.
Bit annoying though if you are at desk and have to raise it to unlock as opposed to fingerprint.

Apple Pay - cannot stay without this esp. after CBA now finally adopting it.

Have been in apple ecosystem for a while, still love it.

Purchased in January 2018 at Officeworks for $1,450.00.

Terrible Batteries, Not Designed to Last

don't be a sucker and fall for marketing strategies, the only reason Iphones are the most known are because of the media corporate advertising. The batteries are not designed to last in this model, and actually seem worse than previous versions of the Iphone.

Purchased in January 2019 for $550.00.

Meets expectations

Everything you love about the apple iphone. Face recognition to open is easy and works well. Quickly got used to the swipe up to close pages and like this feature. Great size, excellent screen and awesome camera. Battery last very well.

Purchased in January 2018 at Vodaphone.

Love it

Simplistic but flawless design. It is simple and easy to use and the camera is amazing as it takes such a clear photos but the only thing is the earphone jack.

Purchased in December 2018.

Perfect

Great phone I upgraded from my iPhone 6 Plus. A lot more features really happy
Apps look a lot better with the graphics and the camera is awesome same as the facial recognition when you need to unlock the phone and also there isn’t a home button it’s just a swipe up from the bottom of the phone

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Best Phone ever

I really like the edge to edge screen, it looks really stylish (although it’s copied from Android)
Animoji is another thing I really like!
The screen is much bigger due to the edge to edge screen, i love to use it to watch youtube!
At first, I thought the face id thing will be so awkward, but it’s not actually! It makes thing much more easier and convenient

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hate it

Really used to love Apple Products until this phone came along. Can't wait until it's paid off. Terrible, clunky feeling interface. Way to easy to accidentally take photo's. Not having the home button as fancy and 'high tech' as it may seem honestly just takes away from it being a smooth to operate product and and probably makes the software work harder not helping how sluggish it can get. Tech needs to be practical. That's is not this phone at all

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love the Face Recognition

Super satisfied with this product, I absolutely love the camera quality. I find myself reaching for my iPhone rather than my bigger DSLR camera. I also love the face recognition - super handy and great for privacy. I like that if a notification pops up on my screen nobody else can read it unless i'm looking directly at it. Furthermore, I love the size and slim design - it fits easily into my pocket but it's not too small - it still feels like a luxury size.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Daughter was very happy for xmas

Bought this for my 13 year old daughter who had been hassling me for a while for it. She loves it. The camera is great, especially the fade out background feature.
Nice size and slim design makes it lightweight and easy to carry around.
My daughter loves it. So do her friends.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Love the face recognition !

The iPhone X has made my life so much easier. I love that it just reads my face not only to get into the phone easily and quickly but to access my bank and anything I have a password with. I just have it read my face and it enters in the username and password without me having to type it in every time. Such a great phone. :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good phone, the aesthetics is great except battery life does deteriorate a bit

The camera quality cannot be faulted, it is so good I just take my phone when I go on holiday for picture. The phone runs quite smoothly - hasn't froze for me so far either. However the battery life did get worse after 3 months, my phone would be on 50% if I barely touched it for the whole day. And 25% if I go on social media.

Date PurchasedApr 2018