Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X (page 2 of 34)

64GB and 256GB

Perfect

Great phone I upgraded from my iPhone 6 Plus. A lot more features really happy
Apps look a lot better with the graphics and the camera is awesome same as the facial recognition when you need to unlock the phone and also there isn’t a home button it’s just a swipe up from the bottom of the phone

Date PurchasedJan 2019

I used to love it

I’ve always had an apple phone and was so excited to get the iPhone X but now after 10 months I’m at my wits end with it!people can’t hear me when they call me or I call them!have been trying to deal with apple for well over a week,took it into a 3rd party apple support centre they cannot find a fault and now have to take it into a Genius Bar.so fed up!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best Phone ever

I really like the edge to edge screen, it looks really stylish (although it’s copied from Android)
Animoji is another thing I really like!
The screen is much bigger due to the edge to edge screen, i love to use it to watch youtube!
At first, I thought the face id thing will be so awkward, but it’s not actually! It makes thing much more easier and convenient

Hate it

Really used to love Apple Products until this phone came along. Can't wait until it's paid off. Terrible, clunky feeling interface. Way to easy to accidentally take photo's. Not having the home button as fancy and 'high tech' as it may seem honestly just takes away from it being a smooth to operate product and and probably makes the software work harder not helping how sluggish it can get. Tech needs to be practical. That's is not this phone at all

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love the Face Recognition

Super satisfied with this product, I absolutely love the camera quality. I find myself reaching for my iPhone rather than my bigger DSLR camera. I also love the face recognition - super handy and great for privacy. I like that if a notification pops up on my screen nobody else can read it unless i'm looking directly at it. Furthermore, I love the size and slim design - it fits easily into my pocket but it's not too small - it still feels like a luxury size.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Daughter was very happy for xmas

Bought this for my 13 year old daughter who had been hassling me for a while for it. She loves it. The camera is great, especially the fade out background feature.
Nice size and slim design makes it lightweight and easy to carry around.
My daughter loves it. So do her friends.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Love the face recognition !

The iPhone X has made my life so much easier. I love that it just reads my face not only to get into the phone easily and quickly but to access my bank and anything I have a password with. I just have it read my face and it enters in the username and password without me having to type it in every time. Such a great phone. :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great phone with great features - love it

Camera quality is great even at night, there is so many things you can do

I use my phone for business, social media as well as general communication and the battery is great and the phone is reliable and full of features . Unlocking with your face is a great security feature and handy for swift access.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good device, but a poor phone

Great camera. Good communicator for emails, SMS, WhatsApp etc. Most Apps work well. But as s phone it is a failure. People are constantly complaining that they can’t hear you, whether you are using Bluetooth earphones, wired earphones or just the phone. Other friends are having the same problem. Great “personal device”. A failure as a basic phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Finally the button is gone!

Love the fact there is no button. Face ID is really good. Camera quality is crisp and so is the screen. Much faster then previous version. I would still pick this over the 2019 upgrades (XS and XR). No need to chuck away minor upgrades. Personally love the one in silver.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good phone, the aesthetics is great except battery life does deteriorate a bit

The camera quality cannot be faulted, it is so good I just take my phone when I go on holiday for picture. The phone runs quite smoothly - hasn't froze for me so far either. However the battery life did get worse after 3 months, my phone would be on 50% if I barely touched it for the whole day. And 25% if I go on social media.

Simply Amazing

Great quality phone all round. Definitely the best iPhone Ive had yet. The screen is significantly stronger than previous models. The main camera is fantastic especially the portrait mode, the selfie camera could still be improves on though. The phone speed is fantastic but battery power still fades with each update. Overall very happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect!!

Amazing camera, easy to use.
There are so many apps available. No lag in the phone.
Love that the button is gone and there is face recognition instead.
Easy to fit into my pocket.
Only thing that could be improved is the system updates don’t need to be so frequent.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Think carefully before you buy an iPhone X or later model

There are 2 types of iPhone X uses. Those who have dropped their phone (and lightened their wallet) and those that soon will.
It took Apple years to get up to speed with larger screens on the iPhone and when they did, they literally made them as fragile as glass. Everybody drops their phone sometime and making it with materials this breakable is ridiculous. When you drop it, it will break and the cost of a new screen is A$450+
I now use mine as a home handset, I rarely will carry it with me. Too expensive an item to risk damage which defeats its purpose almost entirely.
You can buy a robust case, and you should, but that will destroy the aesthetic if that was part of the reason you bought one and still doesn't guarantee it won't break when you drop it. Also beware of folio style cases which hold the phone with magnets, with a small bump, they will let go when you least expect it.
I'll keep mine until 5G rolls out and then buy a large screen phone from a competitor. If I need to carry a phone I have an old 5 which I swap the sim to, ridiculous but better than blowing cash on screens and it does the job.

Awesome

Just upgraded my iphone and I am in love with it. Although their are few pros and cons.
Pros it looks awesome
The apps run smoothly
The camera quality is awesome
Cons : the face id not good if I do makeup it doesn't recognise my face out of 10 it works 6 time.
Overall I like it and recommend it

absolutely awesome..

best phone by far... new screen, new OS and the work flow of the whole device... simply just works... (I know that's Honda's tag line but it just does...) - I am trying to convince my friend to buy one... he is a troglodyte... I am now just typing for the sake of typing to pass the word count.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Absolutely love it!

I love iPhones so when the iPhone X came out, I had to have it!
The camera is amazing, I love the portrait mode. I have taken many photos and they are all great quality. I’m a little addicted to my phone so spend a lot of time on it using different apps. The battery is fantastic, unlike previous models.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best iPhones, at the beginning I was thinking was extremely expensive but it was worth the money, re

This is the best iPhone since my iPhone 6 plus. I had iPhone 3, 4, 5, 6 plus and 7 plus and this is the big step that I was waiting finally a device with a big screen that can fit in my pocket and use with one hand.
Just for the Oled screen is worth to buy and if you compare to an LCD like the Xr there will be always a big gap and the screen is the most important feature in a mobile now.
Yes it is expensive but it is worth the money as finally it feels like a phone ready for the future and face id works perfectly after a week with face id you would not like to go back to touch id and I was previously thinking touch id is the best.
Best part I just also got a new battery replacement for free so my iPhone might last perfectly till 2020 for the iPhone 5g but iPhone xi will bring an important feature: USB C type

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Excellent Photos!

I bought this Iphone and I was a bit reluctant because of the price.

However, so far I’m very happy with it! I tried the camera one evening and I was very surprised with the quality of the picture.

The design is very stylish and elegant yet it looks robust.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Happy with the iPhone X

I love the camera quality in this iPhone! Huge improvement from previous models!
I only use this mobile for personal use and so far have had no problems with it. I love the new features and find it a lot faster than my previous iPhone. The slim design is good for pockets too!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?
It’s very fast.Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast. History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :) It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market. I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.

Is it worth purchasing?
100% worth it. Its an a amazing phone with the best smartphone camera so far!The cost is the only thing I don’t like about this phone. The product itself has been great.100% worth it. I understand $350 over iPhone 8 Plus but it’s new generation phone. Face ID is worth it plus the size Is awesome. It won’t bend in your pocket and will fit easily. You will be an owner of new gen phone. Every phone from now onwards will be x1 xII etc.

iPhone X 64GBiPhone X 256GB
Price (RRP) $1,479$1,729
FeaturesWaterproof and Wireless ChargingWaterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging Port LightningLightning
Operating SystemiOS iOS
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Display
Screen Resolution1125 x 2436 pixels1125 x 2436 pixels
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLED
Pixel Density458 ppi458 ppi
Screen Size 5.8"5.8"
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard7MP Standard