Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X (page 2 of 39)

64GB and 256GB

Elisy

ElisySydney, NSW

Fragile broke next day

Glass not good for kids .very fragile and breakable must inform parents not for kids as we dont know its glass poor service from apple unless u buy a new product

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store for $2,000.00.

Glennon.C

Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great updates but needs a few tweaks

I have had this phone for 6 months and I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I would like to see on the next model is the fingerprint to unlock. I work at a desk and don't like having to pick it up and look at it to check a message or similar. Touch login makes this easier. Other than that, great phone@

Purchased in October 2018 at OzMobiles for $1,399.00.

Bindi G.

Bindi G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Lost without You

I’d seriously be lost without my iPhone X.
I can do everything on this phone that I’d be able to do on a laptop.
Battery is long lasting and the settings are easy to navigate.
Everything I need to research, store, download, save is easy.
Lastly, the camera on the iPhone X is the BEST!! I’ve compared my photos to my Canon photos and you wouldn’t know the difference. Portrait photos are absolutely stunning.
Worth it. Totally!

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Kayla

Kayla

Apple keeps stepping it up!

Amazing advance in camera quality, capability, the wide angle feature along with its increased iso range has provided more opportunity for higher quality shots. This Iphone has all of the past features that make apple amazing as well as new growths in the areas where it counts.
Apps rarely/ if ever glitch and the battery life allows you to play games/text/call or use any iphone feature without running out. 10/10- cant wait to see what they bring out next!

Purchased in May 2019.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Good size although issues with zoom

I really like my Iphonex it is great size compared with 7 plus i had previously howver my biggest issue is the zooming in and out with 3 finger tapping it is very clunky so much so i have to turn it off

Purchased in March 2018.

Joyce Santiago

Joyce SantiagoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best iPhone ever!

I usually change my phone every year looking for something better but with iPhone X, I have not even thought of getting the latest iPhone. The camera quality is the best, giving you the professional photographer feeling as the lighting is just superb. The sleek design and the lightness of the phone is also a plus, it had a big screen to give you the satisfaction when your watching Netflix on the plain and it is also small enough to fit in my small handbags!

Purchased in October 2017 at Vodafone.

Chelsey E.

Chelsey E.Perth, WA

Outstanding Phone

The best iphone by far! Not too big to hide and easy to use. Camera is perfect, no need a dslr camera if you have this phone. Apps are awesome

Purchased in October 2018.

Scott M.

Scott M.

Wow I find other brilliant features which are amazing almost daily. I love my new iPhone X

Overly happy with the quality of the phone
The camera is brilliant pictures are awesomely clear
Every day I am writing emails doing spread sheets power point presentation plus loads more which my iPhone helps me no end so user friendly

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

Gabbym

GabbymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live without it

I think this is by far the best iPhone apple have produced, it’s so easy to use and the camera quality is amazing!
I love the ease of accessing my apps with the face recognition technology and the battery life is fantastic.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Good mobile, fast and great graphics

Great phone, hard to use sometimes with Face ID if you grow beard or longer hair.. I personally would prefer the button with finger print access. Could have been better with 5G compatibility.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Anna1981

Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Amazing Phone

I have to so by so far this is the best phone i have ever used. previous i phones battery life was not so good. with I phone X battery last way longer than other i phones. Also when taking photos Portrait feature gives the best pictures and even the normal camera option gives the best photos.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus for $1,600.00.

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Love this phone!
It took some time to get used to having no home button. Once I did, I really appreciate the extra screen size that the omission of the home button has created.
The gestures are simple and fluid, and once learnt, this phone is incredibly simple to use.
The camera is excellent and gives crisp beautiful photos.
The phone is fast, and no matter how much I’ve got clogging it up, it still runs smoothly.
The huge screen is crystal clear and easy to look at (for far too many hours a day!)
It interacts beautifully with my other Apple devices, making photo and file sharing a breeze.
I wouldn’t change anything!

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,000.00.

Brody J.

Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, I love it!

Camera quality far exceeds any other apple device I have owned, apps run smoothly. Would love more free app variety, this is compatible with all my other apple products and looks great! Nice weight to it, so not going to slide out of your hands and keyboard is a great size... siri still tops any assistant and is extra helpful on this device. You can find anything using voice control within seconds.

Purchased in January 2018 at Optus for $1,900.00.

Chaven63

Chaven63Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

iPhone X is a winner

The iPhone X ticks all the boxes. It takes excellent photos, the facial recognition replaces having to put the password in. I love the edge to edge display and having no home button gives the user extra screen space.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

PrincessRND

PrincessRNDPerth, WA

I love it can’t live without my iPhone x

Amazing I love the Face ID and it’s used for all my programs which makes it extra secure. The camera is great quality and sharp focus. It’s faster processing speed makes it so versatile and great at multitasking .

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,000.00.

Software

A phone made with perfection. The best

Camera megapixel and focus is sharp and very clear.
Durable and brightness automated to perfection.
I use my phone as a workstation and conference calls.
All applications are auto updated and run smoothly.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,400.00.

Kelly

Kelly

Very easy to use

The camera quality in my opinion can do better. I’ve seen better camera quality for the front camera and the back camera is of better quality but the zoom is not that good quality. In the dark, the function to brighten up the camera is helpful. The battery is lost lasting and the brightness is still pretty bright at its lowest, which is good to save some battery. The brightness automatically adjusts itself. I use my phone to take photos, social media, entertainment and to write notes that need to be noted. Apps run smoothly and there’s still space in my storage even with many apps and photos. Fyi haha switched from an android and don’t regret.

Purchased in January 2018.

Love the iPhone X

I have always loved apple products and was especially excited when the iPhone X was released, I had the pleasure of using this phone for a while, I was impressed with the whole aspect of the phone, the Face ID was a great touch, the screen clarity was awesome, the camera just speaks for itself I haven’t really liked many other phones and their cameras but the iPhone X definitely produced a new outlook on camera quality, portrait mode was especially cool, I pretty much Use my phone for everything as do most people these days the iPhone X with its feel and it’s looks and not to mention performance just made life a little easier for me, I’m looking forward to trying the next few masterpieces from apple.
Many thanks

Bee Serious

Purchased in August 2017 at Private seller.

Rams

RamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ideal phone

Light and compact, large enough screen you can see everything but smaller than a mini tablet. The iPhone X is fully equipped to operate as an extension of your iPad and iMac, but does have some limitations. Easy to synchronise with all Apple products so you can access folders. The built in camera has excellent clarity on both still shots and video. The iPhone X runs on 3G and 4G and works virtually anywhere in the world.
Highly recommended that you invest in a phone case for the back, and a self healing screen protector because of the glass shell. The apps update regularly and run quite smoothly. In my opinion the iPhone OS is far simpler to use over its major competitor which is very complex.

Purchased in September 2017 at Optus for $1,599.00.

Dan

Dan

Room for improvement

camera and video clarity is second to none.
Apps can still be susceptible to freezing.
Screen shot function can be activated accidentally when watching videos.
Overall, Improvements out weigh faults.

Purchased in April 2019.