Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X (page 2 of 40)

64GB, 256GB

• Incentivised Review Yes (19%) · No (81%)

awesome phone and within the budget

Phone work very smooth
long battery life
camera works very good at night.
64gb is enough space for all your apps and photos and videos.
Excellent display with 400+ppi.
would recommend everyone to buy this phone

Purchased in January 2019 for $980.00.

AA1

AA1Sydney, NSW

great

great product very sturdy build quality and very smooth. latest up to date software and hardware. have been using for many months and definitely would buy again as it is solid.

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Phone I Have Ever Owned

This product was the third iphone i purchased. I owned a 4 and 6 which i loved but this phone just takes it up a level. The phone functions flawlessly. It is pleasant to hold, holds its charge, has fantastic connectivity and is just overall an excellent quality phone. It was quite pricey but i was happy to pay for a product that would essentially be an extension of my arm for almost 2 years.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Physical store for $1,662.00.

coinlaundry

coinlaundry

Solid phone, reliable.

This iPhone has been a good upgrade vs. iPhone 6. Battery life is OK, but the best thing without a doubt is the camera which takes great images. Would recommend to anybody who is into taking pics for Instagram etc.

Purchased in May 2018.

Random P.

Random P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect but could be better

The camera quality is amazing but it could be better at night . Its pretty durable and the brightness is amazing aswell. Most apps run amazing but some heavy apps consume a lot of data

Purchased in September 2017 at Vodafone for $1,400.00.

CaitlynB

CaitlynBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

breaks too fast

the screen and software updates often fault, every time Apple creates a new iOS software the phone stops working properly because they are trying to get money out of you

Purchased in February 2017 at Vodafone for $1,300.00.

Manjinder B.

Manjinder B.Sydney, NSW

I love my iphone

I've been a long time user of Apple products. I recently moved from the iphone 5s to an X and the difference is huge. The screen is clearer and brighter. The camera takes great photos at night and all the apps work seamlessly. I use the phone for all my banking and shopping as the screen is big enough.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $849.00.

AMazing beans

The camera quality is absolutely stunning and has great condition and durability. the brightness of the display can be adjusted and apps are great.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1.00.

A M.

A M.Perth, WA

Apple iPhone X

This phone is the perfect upgrade from my previous Apple iPhone 6, with the streamlined ios transferring of data and contacts. I am very happy with the screen quality and introduction of face id. The camera on the phone is great as always!

Purchased in November 2018.

Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Garbage!!!!

Sound switching off constantly!!!!

$1200 phone and constantly have to reset phone for the sound to work only for it to lose the sound again later!!!! Naturally alarm is useless. So too actually being able to answer the phone with no sound and naturally when this issue happens vibrate doesn't work either

KiwiScotOz

KiwiScotOzSydney, NSW

This phone is a lemon Apple is beginning to look like Nokia dis

The biggest annoyance for me is the lack
Of an audio jack. I have had the battery die twice on long calls at the end of the day. Not possible to charge and talk unless you have a charge pad. I don’t need to carry more I want to carry less.

The lack of a button means apple provides a virtual button which is less than useless. What used to be a simple process of a screen shot is now complicated and the button moves around the screen which means deleting unwanted accidents.

I miss my iPhone 6 but I won’t miss the X when my droid phone arrives. I’m selling this now while it has some value.

The camera is ok but drivers less than the hype.

I remember when Nokia kept changing chargers and getting smarter when simple would be smarter.

Purchased in December 2018 at Supplied by employer .

Yga Z

Yga ZSydney, NSW

Reliable phone, no usb-c and no esim

I certainly rely on my iPhone X in business and personal life. And I know that Apple will fix anything - the service is incredible. One thing that's vexing - no usb-c, still proprietary lightning. Another thing - no esim, just regular sim. Otherwise solid product.

Purchased in October 2017.

Nomes

NomesAU

Cudnt live without iPhone

I love apple and this iPhone is just fantastic. Works so well with other products. Face ID is amazing and Apple Pay. Such great innovation. Camera is fantastic. One device to replace many others.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,590.00.

Keertana Rao

Keertana RaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product

I am absolutely satisfied with the camera. Besides messaging and calling I use my phone for studying and playing games. I never had a problem of apps getting strucked or phone getting strucked.

Purchased in July 2018 at Vodafone for $2,000.00.

Software

Every next iPhone is worst than previous

Sorry to say the best iPhone was 5s every next was bigger and bigger disappointment, have had my iPhone X for over a year now and, for the first time in phone my touch screen in playing up

Purchased in August 2018.

Ahmed

AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best iPhone since iPhone 5!

I care about the revolutionary changes and iPhoneX has met that simce iPhone 5! Before that it was 4 since 3G.
With full body screen, dual camera, oled display, it was a complete change.

Purchased in September 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,575.00.

Makes me miss my HTC

The iphone has always cost a bit more than its competitors but clearly for no legitimate reason. Cord broke already and using other chargers makes it charge slower for some reason. camera is good though,

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,099.00.

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing phone but expensive.

It was a lightening speed phone first if it’s kind with the face recongnition in apple kind. It has a amazing look and I am using it now as well.

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Awesome phone

Camera takes beautiful photos clear and great quality. The brightness and display is great, I use my phone for browsing and playing games, apps run perfectly with out any problems

Purchased at Optus.

Great phone

Very happy with the iPhone X, the camera quality, Face ID and size is perfect for me. Still working perfectly after two years, the best iPhone yet. I will continue to use Apple products.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Saru M.

Saru M.asked

Its been almost 2 yrs since I bought this phone(iPhone X). Im having problem of over heating and low battery life on it since i got it. And it is getting worst now. I cant use it for 2 hours. What kind of service can I get from the manufacturer???

Why would the public know? Ask Apple obviously

bidol

bidolasked

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Yes it is

Jackie Q

Jackie Qasked

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?

Wendy
Wendy

It’s very fast.

alexjonesywa
alexjonesywa

Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast.
History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :)
It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market.
I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives