Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X (2017) (page 3 of 41)

64GB, 256GB

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

kurothesequel

kurothesequelNortheast, VIC

Easy to use.

The camera quality is a big improvement from my previous phone, which was an iPhone 6s Plus. The battery life is very good. I have dropped this phone twice on tiles and not even a scratch. The torch is bright so that comes in handy. It is a good size. Not too big and not too small. I use my phone for many things, mainly social media and online shopping, more so browsing than actually buying anything. My phone does become sluggish after using this one specific app for awhile. But it happened with my previous phone but much worse. Portrait mode is really amazing and all the different affects for photos are phenomenal. The only downside is the price. But they are safe and secure so it is worth it for me.

awesome phone and within the budget

Phone work very smooth
long battery life
camera works very good at night.
64gb is enough space for all your apps and photos and videos.
Excellent display with 400+ppi.
would recommend everyone to buy this phone

AA1

AA1Sydney, NSW

great

great product very sturdy build quality and very smooth. latest up to date software and hardware. have been using for many months and definitely would buy again as it is solid.

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Phone I Have Ever Owned

This product was the third iphone i purchased. I owned a 4 and 6 which i loved but this phone just takes it up a level. The phone functions flawlessly. It is pleasant to hold, holds its charge, has fantastic connectivity and is just overall an excellent quality phone. It was quite pricey but i was happy to pay for a product that would essentially be an extension of my arm for almost 2 years.

coinlaundry

coinlaundry

Solid phone, reliable.

This iPhone has been a good upgrade vs. iPhone 6. Battery life is OK, but the best thing without a doubt is the camera which takes great images. Would recommend to anybody who is into taking pics for Instagram etc.

Random P.

Random P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect but could be better

The camera quality is amazing but it could be better at night . Its pretty durable and the brightness is amazing aswell. Most apps run amazing but some heavy apps consume a lot of data

CaitlynB

CaitlynBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

breaks too fast

the screen and software updates often fault, every time Apple creates a new iOS software the phone stops working properly because they are trying to get money out of you

Manjinder B.

Manjinder B.Sydney, NSW

I love my iphone

I've been a long time user of Apple products. I recently moved from the iphone 5s to an X and the difference is huge. The screen is clearer and brighter. The camera takes great photos at night and all the apps work seamlessly. I use the phone for all my banking and shopping as the screen is big enough.

AMazing beans

The camera quality is absolutely stunning and has great condition and durability. the brightness of the display can be adjusted and apps are great.

A M.

A M.Perth, WA

Apple iPhone X

This phone is the perfect upgrade from my previous Apple iPhone 6, with the streamlined ios transferring of data and contacts. I am very happy with the screen quality and introduction of face id. The camera on the phone is great as always!

Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Garbage!!!!

Sound switching off constantly!!!!

$1200 phone and constantly have to reset phone for the sound to work only for it to lose the sound again later!!!! Naturally alarm is useless. So too actually being able to answer the phone with no sound and naturally when this issue happens vibrate doesn't work either

KiwiScotOz

KiwiScotOzSydney, NSW

This phone is a lemon Apple is beginning to look like Nokia dis

The biggest annoyance for me is the lack
Of an audio jack. I have had the battery die twice on long calls at the end of the day. Not possible to charge and talk unless you have a charge pad. I don’t need to carry more I want to carry less.

The lack of a button means apple provides a virtual button which is less than useless. What used to be a simple process of a screen shot is now complicated and the button moves around the screen which means deleting unwanted accidents.

I miss my iPhone 6 but I won’t miss the X when my droid phone arrives. I’m selling this now while it has some value.

The camera is ok but drivers less than the hype.

I remember when Nokia kept changing chargers and getting smarter when simple would be smarter.

Serge

SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Reliable phone, no usb-c and no esim

I certainly rely on my iPhone X in business and personal life. And I know that Apple will fix anything - the service is incredible. One thing that's vexing - no usb-c, still proprietary lightning. Another thing - no esim, just regular sim. Otherwise solid product.

Nomes

NomesAU

Cudnt live without iPhone

I love apple and this iPhone is just fantastic. Works so well with other products. Face ID is amazing and Apple Pay. Such great innovation. Camera is fantastic. One device to replace many others.

Keertana Rao

Keertana RaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product

I am absolutely satisfied with the camera. Besides messaging and calling I use my phone for studying and playing games. I never had a problem of apps getting strucked or phone getting strucked.

Find out how Apple iPhone X compares to other Mobile Phones

Every next iPhone is worst than previous

Sorry to say the best iPhone was 5s every next was bigger and bigger disappointment, have had my iPhone X for over a year now and, for the first time in phone my touch screen in playing up

Ahmed

AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best iPhone since iPhone 5!

I care about the revolutionary changes and iPhoneX has met that simce iPhone 5! Before that it was 4 since 3G.
With full body screen, dual camera, oled display, it was a complete change.

Makes me miss my HTC

The iphone has always cost a bit more than its competitors but clearly for no legitimate reason. Cord broke already and using other chargers makes it charge slower for some reason. camera is good though,

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing phone but expensive.

It was a lightening speed phone first if it’s kind with the face recongnition in apple kind. It has a amazing look and I am using it now as well.

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Awesome phone

Camera takes beautiful photos clear and great quality. The brightness and display is great, I use my phone for browsing and playing games, apps run perfectly with out any problems

Saru M.

Saru M.asked

iPhone X 256GB

Its been almost 2 yrs since I bought this phone(iPhone X). Im having problem of over heating and low battery life on it since i got it. And it is getting worst now. I cant use it for 2 hours. What kind of service can I get from the manufacturer???

Why would the public know? Ask Apple obviously

Margarita
Margarita

Same here. It's also very breakable.

bidol

bidolasked

iPhone X (2017)

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Yes it is

Jackie Q

Jackie Qasked

iPhone X 256GB

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?

Wendy
Wendy

It’s very fast.

alexjonesywa
alexjonesywa

Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast.
History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :)
It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market.
I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.

See all Apple iPhone X (2017) questions

Apple iPhone X (2017)

Compare both Apple iPhone X (2017)
Apple iPhone X 64GB
  • Discontinued

Apple iPhone X 64GB (2017)

4.3

Price (RRP) $1,479.00$1,729.00
FeaturesWaterproof and Wireless ChargingWaterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging PortLightningLightning
Operating SystemiOSiOS
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Build
Battery Size2,716 mAh2,716 mAh
Internal Storage64 GB256 GB
Memory (RAM)3 GB3 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard7MP Standard
Release dateNov 2017
Replaced byApple iPhone XSApple iPhone XS
Compare both Apple iPhone X (2017)

• GTIN14: 00190198459169