Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X (page 3 of 39)

64GB and 256GB

A phone made with perfection. The best

Camera megapixel and focus is sharp and very clear.
Durable and brightness automated to perfection.
I use my phone as a workstation and conference calls.
All applications are auto updated and run smoothly.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,400.00.

Kelly

Kelly

Very easy to use

The camera quality in my opinion can do better. I’ve seen better camera quality for the front camera and the back camera is of better quality but the zoom is not that good quality. In the dark, the function to brighten up the camera is helpful. The battery is lost lasting and the brightness is still pretty bright at its lowest, which is good to save some battery. The brightness automatically adjusts itself. I use my phone to take photos, social media, entertainment and to write notes that need to be noted. Apps run smoothly and there’s still space in my storage even with many apps and photos. Fyi haha switched from an android and don’t regret.

Purchased in January 2018.

Love the iPhone X

I have always loved apple products and was especially excited when the iPhone X was released, I had the pleasure of using this phone for a while, I was impressed with the whole aspect of the phone, the Face ID was a great touch, the screen clarity was awesome, the camera just speaks for itself I haven’t really liked many other phones and their cameras but the iPhone X definitely produced a new outlook on camera quality, portrait mode was especially cool, I pretty much Use my phone for everything as do most people these days the iPhone X with its feel and it’s looks and not to mention performance just made life a little easier for me, I’m looking forward to trying the next few masterpieces from apple.
Many thanks

Bee Serious

Purchased in August 2017 at Private seller.

Rams

RamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ideal phone

Light and compact, large enough screen you can see everything but smaller than a mini tablet. The iPhone X is fully equipped to operate as an extension of your iPad and iMac, but does have some limitations. Easy to synchronise with all Apple products so you can access folders. The built in camera has excellent clarity on both still shots and video. The iPhone X runs on 3G and 4G and works virtually anywhere in the world.
Highly recommended that you invest in a phone case for the back, and a self healing screen protector because of the glass shell. The apps update regularly and run quite smoothly. In my opinion the iPhone OS is far simpler to use over its major competitor which is very complex.

Purchased in September 2017 at Optus for $1,599.00.

Dan

Dan

Room for improvement

camera and video clarity is second to none.
Apps can still be susceptible to freezing.
Screen shot function can be activated accidentally when watching videos.
Overall, Improvements out weigh faults.

Purchased in April 2019.

Turkish Murkish

Turkish MurkishMid North Coast, NSW

Love it but....

I have always been a user of iPhones. This phone is great but.....
1- I found the screen at times freezes on me and I have to restart it. Not a biggy but it is annoying.
2- When I first got it no one could hear me even though the volume was on a high setting. It has since fixed it self.

Purchased in April 2018.

Bull Borden

Bull BordenSouth East Queensland, QLD

First iPhone

Camera is very good but not as good as my Samsung 10+
(I’m a photographer as a living)
Every thing else with the phone is great.
Use it to keep up with my appointments and other daily activities.
Haven’t had any problems with running apps keeps track of all your needs.
Very satisfied with it so far.

Purchased in June 2018 at Vodafone for $900.00.

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Love!!

I’ve just began using the I phone for business purposes and it’s been absolutely fantastic! I’m taking many calls and typing customers information while on the phone in notes which is working great! I have also been using the head set for noise control and it makes a call a lot easier to hear.

Purchased in January 2019 at Vodafone.

Tony C

Tony CAU

Great phone with just a few small issues

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,700.00.

Rob

RobYanco

iPhone

Camera is adequate. Brightness of the display is good. My phone is used for every thing from phone calls to messages email internet search ect. Apps run okay but sometimes freeze

Sari

SariSydney, NSW

Amazing product and will recommend

Very happy with the quality of this camera which captures the images with the brightness I want. I take a lot of photos for my current work so this phone is perfect for me. Lastly, I am also happy with the apps which is always reliable.

Purchased in June 2019.

Vineesh

VineeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Product with Good Customer service

It has been almost two years of owning this Iphonex the battery was at 86%. The faceid still feels like wizard magic. A1865 model has Qualcomm modem meaning network and the internet doesn't drop as much Xs and Xr. I owned Xs and XR too but the network is better covered with Qualcomm modem. Works well with budget iPad and Macbook pro with the convenience of messaging and taking calling between Apple devices without the use of third party apps. No app crashes. Recommend the product. The only problem is no apple store in CBD have to go a fair distance in case of issues.

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Physical store for $1,600.00.

Parminder Jassal

Parminder JassalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best phone sofar

Completely depend on this iPhone X, never complaint about speed and performance. Finding handy, easy to carry, good sound system, cover almost everything what we need to have in our phone.

Purchased in July 2018 at 99 Bikes VIC, Ascot Vale for $1,699.00.

Disgusted .

Disgusted . Sydney, NSW

Happy User

The camera is amazing , durability and brightness of the display screen is great . I am in my emails and social media all the time the batter power is great. Apps all seem to run great I haven’t had any problems with iPhone X

Purchased in November 2018.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

iPhone X

In general the phone is easy to use once you get over the missing button and otherwise it has the usual fairly intuitive menus that one expects of an iPhone. etc.

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone easy to use. Larger screen is helpful quick response time. However slightest moisture and audio is defective

Audio is a issue when subjected to moisture. Easy to use great response time in apps. Clear pictures, filters are great. Face recognition easy with children. Durable and flexible. Awesome phone

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

SusieQ

SusieQ

Super amazing! Great technology

Love the quality of all photos, but especially of my grandson and will treasure the memories the phone captures whilst in all situations. I can point and shoot knowing the quality of the photos will be amazing especially being a middle aged lady and having a moving target. Thank you iPhone for making my memories treasured possessions forever

Purchased in June 2018 at Telstra.

eduardo

eduardoSydney, NSW

Rotten Apple or How my iPhone X-pired...

Apple advertising claims "Splash, water and dust resistant" unless you splash water on it then it ain't! 3 trips to Apple store, interacted with a snooty "Genius" (that bar has been lowered) to be told my phone, which has never been submerged was water damaged? Initially told data was unsalvageable. Ignored them and managed to actually salvage my data then the phone died. Apple solution - $2000 later and a new phone, yes another AppleXs, (they've got their hooks deep in). Great phone, crap service. I will only ever visit the Genius Bar again if they start serving Scotch!

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,200.00.

Ton

TonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect can’t live without it.

Love the camera and everything else on it wouldn’t change at all. Never will change to a different phone, iphone is everything I need! Love my Apple Watch also. thanks

Purchased in October 2017 at Vodaphone for $2,000.00.

This is best!!!

This is my first time using iphone..and im sonsatisfied with this phone...the best phone i ever had!
Especially the camera..its so clear..and all the app running smoothly..and fast!!
I just love this

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,400.00.