Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X (page 3 of 40)

64GB, 256GB

• Software

CaitlynB

CaitlynBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

breaks too fast

the screen and software updates often fault, every time Apple creates a new iOS software the phone stops working properly because they are trying to get money out of you

Manjinder B.

Manjinder B.Sydney, NSW

I love my iphone

I've been a long time user of Apple products. I recently moved from the iphone 5s to an X and the difference is huge. The screen is clearer and brighter. The camera takes great photos at night and all the apps work seamlessly. I use the phone for all my banking and shopping as the screen is big enough.

AMazing beans

The camera quality is absolutely stunning and has great condition and durability. the brightness of the display can be adjusted and apps are great.

A M.

A M.Perth, WA

Apple iPhone X

This phone is the perfect upgrade from my previous Apple iPhone 6, with the streamlined ios transferring of data and contacts. I am very happy with the screen quality and introduction of face id. The camera on the phone is great as always!

Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Garbage!!!!

Sound switching off constantly!!!!

$1200 phone and constantly have to reset phone for the sound to work only for it to lose the sound again later!!!! Naturally alarm is useless. So too actually being able to answer the phone with no sound and naturally when this issue happens vibrate doesn't work either

KiwiScotOz

KiwiScotOzSydney, NSW

This phone is a lemon Apple is beginning to look like Nokia dis

The biggest annoyance for me is the lack
Of an audio jack. I have had the battery die twice on long calls at the end of the day. Not possible to charge and talk unless you have a charge pad. I don’t need to carry more I want to carry less.

The lack of a button means apple provides a virtual button which is less than useless. What used to be a simple process of a screen shot is now complicated and the button moves around the screen which means deleting unwanted accidents.

I miss my iPhone 6 but I won’t miss the X when my droid phone arrives. I’m selling this now while it has some value.

The camera is ok but drivers less than the hype.

I remember when Nokia kept changing chargers and getting smarter when simple would be smarter.

Yga Z

Yga ZSydney, NSW

Reliable phone, no usb-c and no esim

I certainly rely on my iPhone X in business and personal life. And I know that Apple will fix anything - the service is incredible. One thing that's vexing - no usb-c, still proprietary lightning. Another thing - no esim, just regular sim. Otherwise solid product.

Nomes

NomesAU

Cudnt live without iPhone

I love apple and this iPhone is just fantastic. Works so well with other products. Face ID is amazing and Apple Pay. Such great innovation. Camera is fantastic. One device to replace many others.

Keertana Rao

Keertana RaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product

I am absolutely satisfied with the camera. Besides messaging and calling I use my phone for studying and playing games. I never had a problem of apps getting strucked or phone getting strucked.

Find out how Apple iPhone X compares to other Mobile Phones

Every next iPhone is worst than previous

Sorry to say the best iPhone was 5s every next was bigger and bigger disappointment, have had my iPhone X for over a year now and, for the first time in phone my touch screen in playing up

Ahmed

AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best iPhone since iPhone 5!

I care about the revolutionary changes and iPhoneX has met that simce iPhone 5! Before that it was 4 since 3G.
With full body screen, dual camera, oled display, it was a complete change.

Makes me miss my HTC

The iphone has always cost a bit more than its competitors but clearly for no legitimate reason. Cord broke already and using other chargers makes it charge slower for some reason. camera is good though,

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing phone but expensive.

It was a lightening speed phone first if it’s kind with the face recongnition in apple kind. It has a amazing look and I am using it now as well.

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Awesome phone

Camera takes beautiful photos clear and great quality. The brightness and display is great, I use my phone for browsing and playing games, apps run perfectly with out any problems

Great phone

Very happy with the iPhone X, the camera quality, Face ID and size is perfect for me. Still working perfectly after two years, the best iPhone yet. I will continue to use Apple products.

Layne

LayneSydney

Great!

Phone is a generally a good size, slightly long to be able to operate with one hand. The camera is great! The only problem is without the home button, I have had my phone freeze alot esp when in pocket, it can detect that you have touched the screen and I have not been able to use my phone and it would take 5 mins to restart (can be annoying when you really need to use your phone then and there).

Elisy

ElisySydney, NSW

Fragile broke next day

Glass not good for kids .very fragile and breakable must inform parents not for kids as we dont know its glass poor service from apple unless u buy a new product

Glennon.C

Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great updates but needs a few tweaks

I have had this phone for 6 months and I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I would like to see on the next model is the fingerprint to unlock. I work at a desk and don't like having to pick it up and look at it to check a message or similar. Touch login makes this easier. Other than that, great phone@

Bindi G.

Bindi G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Lost without You

I’d seriously be lost without my iPhone X.
I can do everything on this phone that I’d be able to do on a laptop.
Battery is long lasting and the settings are easy to navigate.
Everything I need to research, store, download, save is easy.
Lastly, the camera on the iPhone X is the BEST!! I’ve compared my photos to my Canon photos and you wouldn’t know the difference. Portrait photos are absolutely stunning.
Worth it. Totally!

Kayla

Kayla

Apple keeps stepping it up!

Amazing advance in camera quality, capability, the wide angle feature along with its increased iso range has provided more opportunity for higher quality shots. This Iphone has all of the past features that make apple amazing as well as new growths in the areas where it counts.
Apps rarely/ if ever glitch and the battery life allows you to play games/text/call or use any iphone feature without running out. 10/10- cant wait to see what they bring out next!

Saru M.

Saru M.asked

iPhone X 256GB

Its been almost 2 yrs since I bought this phone(iPhone X). Im having problem of over heating and low battery life on it since i got it. And it is getting worst now. I cant use it for 2 hours. What kind of service can I get from the manufacturer???

Why would the public know? Ask Apple obviously

bidol

bidolasked

iPhone X

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Yes it is

Jackie Q

Jackie Qasked

iPhone X 256GB

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?

Wendy
Wendy

It’s very fast.

alexjonesywa
alexjonesywa

Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast.
History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :)
It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market.
I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.