Apple iPhone XR 256GB

Apple iPhone XR 256GB

Excellent phone

I had numerous of iPhones. This one is the best of all. What I love the most is the battery life, the size of the screen and the quality of the camera. I definitely recommend it. The only downside is of course the price:((( I believe if shouldn’t be more than $400.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Perfect !

I have always had iPhones so I’m hooked into the Apple fandom. I changed out my 7plus as I was getting RSI issues with holding it so I wanted a smaller phone . I researched the range and decided that size , screen size and colours of the XR range were perfect for me. The screen size is probably as big as the 7+ without the bezel though . I chose Coral ( amongst my favourite shades of colour) 256GB ..it was for me the best value and the bigger storage always sells better when you want to swap out. The camera apparently isn’t as sophisticated as the X range but quite honestly I’m not into photoshop and the need for ultra high res photos , they are as sharp as you’ll ever need them. Seems to deal with low light pretty well. The battery life is the absolute winner for me though , it lasts all day and I haven’t exhausted it yet ! Love the new swipe to close apps etc Overall I’m more than happy with it, if you’re in the market for an iPhone I suggest you read all the techie reviews on the range, but value for money this is a winner

Purchased in November 2018.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

Love this model

I love this model iPhone from previous ones I have used. The reason is because the battery life lasts way longer so I don’t need to stress about always having it on the charger. It’s a great size and I love the white colour that I got. my apps run smoothly and the volume when listening to music seems way louder :)

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Face ID wont work as good as Touch ID! Over Priced.

Cons: Face ID wont work as good as Touch ID, you are warned. Face ID is annoying if you have used previous touch ID phones. It's so inconvenient I stopped using Apple pay altogether and gone back to paywave with debit card. Apple made (only one) clear case is bulky and sticky, not as good as leather cases. Apple never going to make a leather case for this phone, as this is not a premium phone. Portrait mode photos look fake and an eye sore. Harsh colours and Plastic-ky skin tones in regular photos similar to some android phones, unlike previous generation of iPhones. If Face ID disabled, iPhone XR feels like an iPhone 3GS, heavy-bulky and do almost the same things- Calls, messages, navigation, music and internet.

Pros: Good battery life. There is not a big noticeable difference between XS/XS Max iphones OLED display and this XR's LCD display, go check yourselves at a retailer or an apple store. Speaker volume is very load.

Date PurchasedNov 2018