Apple iPhone XR 64GB

Apple iPhone XR 64GB

Angie K

Angie KPerth, WA

Happy

First time using iPhone (Android phone user for many years) - took some time to get used to using the phone. Take great pictures with the phone. Easy to navigate and use.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A new version of iPhone XR

New Version of iPhone XR is perfect for whoso who like bigger screen phones with Retina LCD Display.
Single-lens Portrait mode allows the make photos very professionally.

It comes in more colors than older versions of iPhones.

Purchased at Apple Online store for $1,600.00.

Worst apple product

Easily the worst Apple product I have bought (My last 2 phones, iPad, desktop and last two apples have all been Apple).
Its ugly, FAR too big to be practical (unless you plan to keep it in a handbag) and there is no way I'd buy one again.

Purchased for $1,300.00.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Great phone easy to use and navigate
The screen is crystal clear and the camera is also brilliant.
The battery life is incredible

Would never own anything but an iPhone

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus.

Teagan L

Teagan LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Camera quality is amazing! So much better than my previous phone (iPhone 6). Battery lasts me all day and night, and that is with me using it throughout the day. I listen to music and play games, and never have to charge my phone until the very end of the night. Recommend!

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks for $1,150.00.

Melanie

MelanieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So Dissapointing

I usually love Apple Iphones,but this one has left me feeling so dissapointed,web pages dont refresh so you end up losing the page you were on,so frustrating!Cant see me buying another Iphone in future :(

Oliviac

OliviacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IPhone XR

I love my IPhone - everything at my fingertips and a wonderful camera -excellent camera and organiser!!.
I specially like that I can slide the space bar and dont have to delete everything when I have have made an error.

Purchased in March 2019.

Jordan

JordanMurray Mallee, SA

Amazing phone

Awesome phone. I have made the change from Samsung to iPhone and am absolutely loving it. I don’t know why I hadn’t been using iPhone all along. The XR is an unreal phone and meets all my daily needs!

Purchased in February 2019 at Optus for $1,200.00.

Esmond O.

Esmond O.Queensland

This is perfect

I am thoroughly satisfied with my iPhone XR. I previously owned an iPhone 6+ and this phone is more than a step up. The speed of the OS is really good and the photos are magnificent. Highly recommend the phone. It is very user friendly and for an old bloke like me, it is just what is needed. The face recognition and the ability to pay for goods purchased is another luxury I enjoy. No need to carry a Credit Card around anymore.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,200.00.

Angela Drinkwater

Angela DrinkwaterHunter Region, NSW

Best iPhone I’ve had

I’m his phone is the best I’ve owned do far. The camera is so much better too.
Very happy with it, it’s a great size and the battery seems to stay charged longer.

Nick S

Nick SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sleek, good quality but I confess I am missing the home button

The XR has a large screen (smaller than my previous phone, being a Xiaomi Mi Max). The camera quality is superb, especially the portrait mode and the selfie camera. The battery has so far been brilliant, still on 70% charge with a full day's use, including music streaming and 2 long phone calls. I am impressed with the speed of the device and the reliability of the connection. I am struggling with the gestures because I have chunky fingers that don't co-operate, so I admit I do miss the home button that the previous models had. However, this is a good phone if you want something that works like a defacto computer!

Sonia Bracks

Sonia BracksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone!

This is a device that is primarily for communicating. The fact that it now has a camera and you can complete everything on it a computer can do (better still with an application) is simply amazing. We as humans are quite spoilt. The only downside to this product is the price tag.

Purchased in June 2019 at Optus for $1,056.00.

Niran

Niran

Not worth it!

Great battery life, works well with ear pods. Feels very lighter than other models. Home button is missing! So to shut the phone down now involve several button presses in sequence.
Display is poor, recently it has got a discolouration on corner of the display.

SHL

SHLTownsville

Great Improvement

Camera is actually average. You can get better quality with cheaper brand phones. People don’t really buy the iPhone for the camera though. It’s the brand you are paying for as well as ease of mind and continuous support! Display is pretty good. Little to no issues with freezing. Apps run smoothly. Best thing I LOVE IS THAT the battery life is GREAT. Lasts forever! Highly recommend this phone especially if you can get a great promo from one of the providers!

Purchased in February 2019 at Optus for $59.00.

Lesley Robson

Lesley RobsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I love the facial recognition & long battery life, great job apple

Great quality photos and video. Personalised brightness & display settings. Easy to play games on and use the internet, play music and social media all at hand. Apps run smoothly all the time.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,100.00.

Pez

Pez

Excellent phone.

XR has been fantastic.
Battery life is great, function and processor speed is brilliant and fast.
Phone and screen size is also perfect to hold and fit in pocket, value compared to XS MAX is definitely worth it.
Very happy

Purchased in January 2019 at Kogan.com for $1,200.00.

Vicki W

Vicki WSydney, NSW

So easy to get used to the new features

I thought I wouldn't be able to get used to not having the apple button however it took me a day to love it - even so now I use my Ipad I keep looking at it expecting have the face recognition and it to just open haha.

Battery life is amazing which is the main reason I purchased it.

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

best iphone I've had so far

Great phone, have had this phone for a good 6 months now and haven't had any issues. The battery life is amazing, the phone camera is much better than the older iphones, however i find the Samsung have an overall better camera. Im very happy with the durability, i have dropped it a few times and now cracked screen yet!

Purchased in January 2019.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Upgrade I've ever Done

Pix great, Apps easy to drive (for an old dude), I keep diary and email up to date in many different locations. Light weight and durable, camera used once but quality looks great

Purchased in August 2019 for $849.00.

Snehal

SnehalWellington

Amazing phone!

I’ve been an iPhone for many years now. There were times when I thought I would never use another iPhone again. Boy am I glad i waited for the XR! The battery life is amazing - I can go up to 4 days without a single charge and I play games on it and use the phone for a lot of pictures. I’m a mum and an artist, so always taking pics of my kids or artwork! Picture quality is just fantastic and picks up on the smallest of details!

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Online store for $799.00.