Apple iPhone XR

Apple iPhone XR (page 2 of 8)

64GB, 128GB and 256GB

Oliviac

OliviacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IPhone XR

I love my IPhone - everything at my fingertips and a wonderful camera -excellent camera and organiser!!.
I specially like that I can slide the space bar and dont have to delete everything when I have have made an error.

Purchased in March 2019.

Jordan

JordanMurray Mallee, SA

Amazing phone

Awesome phone. I have made the change from Samsung to iPhone and am absolutely loving it. I don’t know why I hadn’t been using iPhone all along. The XR is an unreal phone and meets all my daily needs!

Purchased in February 2019 at Optus for $1,200.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than all the iPhones I’ve had so far!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,100.00.

Esmond O.

Esmond O.Queensland

This is perfect

I am thoroughly satisfied with my iPhone XR. I previously owned an iPhone 6+ and this phone is more than a step up. The speed of the OS is really good and the photos are magnificent. Highly recommend the phone. It is very user friendly and for an old bloke like me, it is just what is needed. The face recognition and the ability to pay for goods purchased is another luxury I enjoy. No need to carry a Credit Card around anymore.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,200.00.

Angela Drinkwater

Angela DrinkwaterHunter Region, NSW

Best iPhone I’ve had

I’m his phone is the best I’ve owned do far. The camera is so much better too.
Very happy with it, it’s a great size and the battery seems to stay charged longer.

Purchased in August 2019.

Nick S

Nick SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sleek, good quality but I confess I am missing the home button

The XR has a large screen (smaller than my previous phone, being a Xiaomi Mi Max). The camera quality is superb, especially the portrait mode and the selfie camera. The battery has so far been brilliant, still on 70% charge with a full day's use, including music streaming and 2 long phone calls. I am impressed with the speed of the device and the reliability of the connection. I am struggling with the gestures because I have chunky fingers that don't co-operate, so I admit I do miss the home button that the previous models had. However, this is a good phone if you want something that works like a defacto computer!

parade6010

parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best phone ever! So glad I upgraded.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,499.00.

Sonia Bracks

Sonia BracksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone!

This is a device that is primarily for communicating. The fact that it now has a camera and you can complete everything on it a computer can do (better still with an application) is simply amazing. We as humans are quite spoilt. The only downside to this product is the price tag.

Purchased in June 2019 at Optus for $1,056.00.

Dani Grace

Dani GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent phone

Great phone to have excellent battery health and fabulous screen display love the phone and will use it for a long longe time. Cheers apple for making this amazing creation of all time

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $1,299.00.

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best phone I have had!

Given to me this May aa a Mother’s Day gift to replace my much loved iPhone 6plus (which had to have a new battery and new screen and had slight water issues)
Was hesitant to feel much for it at first as I thought how could they really improve my already fab phone? Well they have!
It’s still a nice large slim size but it has face recognition which works perfectly even with my sunnies on!
It has an awesome camera which is great as I’m a new mum!
And the battery could go 2 days without charging on fairly good use during that time!
Apparently cheaper than the XS but better from my understanding!

Purchased in May 2019 at Good guys, Bundall for $1,100.00.

shem y.

shem y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super battery life ever in an iPhone - it’s a true claim!

Purchased in January 2019 at Optus for $1,069.00.

Niran

Niran

Not worth it!

Great battery life, works well with ear pods. Feels very lighter than other models. Home button is missing! So to shut the phone down now involve several button presses in sequence.
Display is poor, recently it has got a discolouration on corner of the display.

SHL

SHLTownsville

Great Improvement

Camera is actually average. You can get better quality with cheaper brand phones. People don’t really buy the iPhone for the camera though. It’s the brand you are paying for as well as ease of mind and continuous support! Display is pretty good. Little to no issues with freezing. Apps run smoothly. Best thing I LOVE IS THAT the battery life is GREAT. Lasts forever! Highly recommend this phone especially if you can get a great promo from one of the providers!

Purchased in February 2019 at Optus for $59.00.

Lesley Robson

Lesley RobsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I love the facial recognition & long battery life, great job apple

Great quality photos and video. Personalised brightness & display settings. Easy to play games on and use the internet, play music and social media all at hand. Apps run smoothly all the time.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,100.00.

Eric

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

definitely improving from previous version

Purchased in June 2019 at jibihifi for $1,650.00.

Pez

Pez

Excellent phone.

XR has been fantastic.
Battery life is great, function and processor speed is brilliant and fast.
Phone and screen size is also perfect to hold and fit in pocket, value compared to XS MAX is definitely worth it.
Very happy

Purchased in January 2019 at Kogan.com for $1,200.00.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Great

Was expecting it to be a little bit bigger then what it is but it’s still a great size, I love the camera way better then my 8+ camera. Apps download fast and runs very quickly with wifi

Purchased in May 2019 at Radio Rentals for $1,229.00.

Vicki W

Vicki WSydney, NSW

So easy to get used to the new features

I thought I wouldn't be able to get used to not having the apple button however it took me a day to love it - even so now I use my Ipad I keep looking at it expecting have the face recognition and it to just open haha.

Battery life is amazing which is the main reason I purchased it.

Purchased in August 2019.

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

best iphone I've had so far

Great phone, have had this phone for a good 6 months now and haven't had any issues. The battery life is amazing, the phone camera is much better than the older iphones, however i find the Samsung have an overall better camera. Im very happy with the durability, i have dropped it a few times and now cracked screen yet!

Purchased in January 2019.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Upgrade I've ever Done

Pix great, Apps easy to drive (for an old dude), I keep diary and email up to date in many different locations. Light weight and durable, camera used once but quality looks great

Purchased in August 2019 for $849.00.