Apple iPhone XR

Apple iPhone XR (page 2 of 2)

64GB, 128GB and 256GB

Love the camera

I know we all use our phones these days to take photos on holidays, and more and more we are opting to leave the camera at home. But never before have I really realised how much I now no longer need a camera, ow that I have the XR than on my most recent trip to Japan... half of the photos I have on my phone look like they were professionally taken, and people keep commenting on how beautiful the photos of the children and the landmarks we saw were. I travelled with someone who only has an iPhone 6, and the difference in our photos was huge. I would buy this phone again, simply for the camera function ... impressed

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Lighting fast iphone XR

Fastest iphone ever manufactured by apple. Camera is really amazing but not powerful than iphone XS and iphone XS max may be because of the lower price of iphone XR. Other than that the phone is amazing. Sometimes gets hanged but that could be due to software issues or IOS updates. Using iphone since long time but this is the best iphone I have ever used. Love to recommend if you want updated iphone with lower price.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great phone

The camera quality is better than I thought it would have been, I upgraded from an iPhone 7 so all over it is a much faster and better phone.
The brightness is very bright I have it set at the half way point.
Along with calls and messages I use the phone for social media, banking etc.
Yes I haven’t had it very long so let’s hope they stay that way.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Apple i phone cry in red

I must say this phone was a great choice... upgraded from the iPhone 7... it is much faster, the battery lasts a lot longer and the camera delivers great pictures. I was really easy to get used to not having a home button. So far I don’t have anything negative to comment.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Love this model

I love this model iPhone from previous ones I have used. The reason is because the battery life lasts way longer so I don’t need to stress about always having it on the charger. It’s a great size and I love the white colour that I got. my apps run smoothly and the volume when listening to music seems way louder :)

Xcellent phone from APPLE

Camera is naturally good, flashlight in front durability of battery was best

App was very smooth and processing very fast

Totally very another happy customer for apple products

Using the apple product for all most 5 years I think iPhone XR is the best from iPhone

iPhone XR has big screen to utilize very well

Very different

This is very different to the old Iphone so have had some difficulty getting use to the new functions. The camera is absolutely amazing and so clear to any other phones I have had and I love the large screen. Not yet use to not having a home button but it’s something I will easily adjust too. Glad I purchased this phone

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Fantastic device!

Fantastic device! Does everything I need, is super fast and the wireless charging is awesome! I love the colour options; I choose black because I prefer neutral colours, but the other colours looked great too. The blue was a great colour, I really liked it on display. Overall great phone. Thanks Apple!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Face ID wont work as good as Touch ID! Over Priced.

Cons: Face ID wont work as good as Touch ID, you are warned. Face ID is annoying if you have used previous touch ID phones. It's so inconvenient I stopped using Apple pay altogether and gone back to paywave with debit card. Apple made (only one) clear case is bulky and sticky, not as good as leather cases. Apple never going to make a leather case for this phone, as this is not a premium phone. Portrait mode photos look fake and an eye sore. Harsh colours and Plastic-ky skin tones in regular photos similar to some android phones, unlike previous generation of iPhones. If Face ID disabled, iPhone XR feels like an iPhone 3GS, heavy-bulky and do almost the same things- Calls, messages, navigation, music and internet.

Pros: Good battery life. There is not a big noticeable difference between XS/XS Max iphones OLED display and this XR's LCD display, go check yourselves at a retailer or an apple store. Speaker volume is very load.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

XR Brilliant

With 128GB, this one fits my criteria, lucky me
After using my iPhone 7plus for 2yrs the XR does more only faster and brighter!
Camera quality is excellent, like most people I use my phone for everything (I've had a mobile phone since the 80's) This one is by far the BEST
Slim, light, with 50% more battery life, faster charge
No home button? Doesn't matter, with a quick flick from the base up I'm ready to go. I love it.
All my apps are working perfectly

Very Happy