Apple iPhone XS

64GB, 256GB, 512GB

Tara

Tara

Love this phone

I use this phone daily and love it no issues so far, love apple iPhones they are the best phone on the market and I highly recommend these phones to anyone looking

Kirstin

KirstinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I really love this phone

I have been an iPhone user for a long time now. I have had many different models. This phone is by far the best so far. The screen size is great for watching tv. The functions are very easy to use.

Purchased in February 2019.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Loveee

This camera quality is great, big difference from the iphone 8+ . The way you can edit photos too is amazing, the battery lasts me forever ! At least 2 days without charging.

Purchased in January 2019.

Kris B.

Kris B.

The Ideal Combination of Technology and Style - Just a bit hard to get used to

The iPhone XS 256GB is an ideal choice if you're an iPhone user; with all of the elements and features that you know and love. The new feature of Face ID takes a little getting used to as does the complete lack of a control button. It's also worth noting that the control panel you used to have to swipe up for, you now have to swipe down for.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Heather Wong

Heather WongSydney, NSW

Great phone

This is a really good phone. I rely on the camera on my phone and this does the job really well. I am glad that I chose to upgrade my phone.

Purchased in October 2019.

Bright sight

Bright sightPerth, WA

Really great

It is a great product and the quality is the best. I am so happy with the camera and taking photos is just another level. Easy to work with and excellent for transferring from android to iOS.

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Billy olsen

Billy olsenSydney, NSW

Great phone

Really good picture quality. Very satisfied with this iPhone, Ive had no problems with it so far. I use it for playing games and online shopping. Yes my apps are running good

Lana G

Lana GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but screen easily broken

Its a good iPhone but my screen has easily broken which is disappointing and the cost for a new one is far past any other costs for other iPhones which sucks :(

Purchased in September 2018 at Telstra.

Shirley B.

Shirley B.North Queensland, QLD

Good most of the time

Hubby and I both have this phone. I have no issues with mine and have a lot more apps than he does and a lot more photos and videos on mine. The phone that hubby has freezes every few days which frustrates him no end.

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra .

Eleonora Stanko

Eleonora StankoPerth, WA

Excellent iPhone easy and friendly

Completely happy customer for the iPhone XS I purchased it last year and has never let me down it has pretty great product overview and photos are great clear vision

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,150.00.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect

Overall it is good , i am using this for 7 months , no mAin issue , great for day to day use taking photos etc I like it only thing is sometime connection is not as good as previous iPhone 8 etc

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very expensive phone, so far so good

Upgraded from iphone 6. The camera is Ok. But I guess the iphone 11 camera now is better. Apple cameras still have long way to go to compete with Huawai and some other brands. The battery is better than my iphone 6. I am a person who can't live without smartphones . Thus I choose iphone for the stability of system and easiness to use. But in this instance, I would recommend buying iphone 11 directly.

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,879.00.

joseph

josephSydney, NSW

Excellent features but could be better with Battery life

I recently upgraded from a iPhone 6s plus. It's camera is definitely a big upgrade compared to The older models. It is really great for taking photos. However the battery life gets drained towards the early evening after a days use. Would be better if it had a stronger battery.

Purchased in August 2019 for $2,000.00.

Melissa S.

Melissa S.Perth, WA

Great phone

I am an avid phone user and i use my phone for everything (it has replaced my laptop).
this phone has kept up with my usage and i'll definitely upgrade when can!

Purchased in September 2017.

SCAM

SCAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

TRASH

face id brocken. were is the home button, my password says it is wright when it is wrong, it is a scam move to samsung they are 100% better than apple :(

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

Richard D.

Richard D.Perth, WA

Good Value IPHONE

So far the phone runs well and seamlessly pairs with all my Apple Products, LG TV, Car etc. The Camera is good, but not as good as Samsung mobiles. This is coming from a Apple fan. Battery is the biggest improvement from previous models. Expensive to fix if you need to replace the screen. I find it great from watching movies and videos. Overall Good phone.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

josh

joshCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great phone

Best iPhone I have owned with the battery life being amazing
Get what you paid for no issues at all nearly to many features if that's possible not to big
Amazing screen clarity with the super retina OLED display great camera really recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,500.00.

He L.

He L.Perth, WA

Not worth it

It's not worth the extra money. Older ones do the same thing this is just made a bit bigger but isn't much different. I went back to my iPhone 8.

Purchased in April 2019 at Gumtree for $1,500.00.

Happy Cat

Happy Cat

Not so good to navigate

I dropped the mobile get it fixed and after a few days couldn't use it all. It kept gong up and down. It did not last long. Best an android

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,200.00.

Jayden

JaydenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great phone

Everything runs smoothly, haven’t had a single issue with it in the last year. Camera is very good quality. Light at night isn’t overly bright to hurt your eyes when reading.

Purchased in May 2018 for $144.00.