Apple iPhone XS

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

Good but still can improve

I love iPhones and the XS is not bad. It is surprisingly still a bit bulky and heavier than I would expect. The screen cracks still quite easily when dropped. I find the battery does not last long, could use improvement on that.

Alex P.

Alex P.

Great phone at now a discounted price.

This phone is super snappy in performance and the size of the screen is like the old iPhone 6s plus version. The display is definitely clearer too - and the image quality from the camera has been significantly improved. There is no way that this should have been a $1000 phone. $600 is a fair price. Also remember to get 256GB as 64GB is too small.

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for A$725.00.

michellep

michellepSydney Surrounds, NSW

iPhone! Wins every time!

Everything about my phone, I love. EVERYTHING! It never fails me and Apple iPhones have always been my go-to. The camera has been an amazing blessing, with my new bubba... so thrilled with an awesome product, every single time. Thanks Apple!

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Online store for A$1,199.00.

Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone XS - Not Good

We’ve bought the iPhone XS last June and had it doesn’t seem to be that great. It has a problem with the sensor and had to be replace at an Apple store as they couldn’t fix the sensor. The BATTERY of the replaced iPhone can get really hot sometimes - Apple said that’s normal but we don’t think so as we used the same phone (iPhone SX) for the same purpose but the battery of the original phone didn’t get as hot as the replaced one. Maybe Apple replaced us with an inferior quality phone...???

Gemma

GemmaWestern District, VIC

worst phone I've owned. should of stuck with my iPhone 8

have had nothing but trouble with this phone both with receiving calls and texts and with the screen. things constantly crash on the phone too. I should of stuck with my iPhone 8 as this is by far the worst phone I've ever owned. half the time I cant do anything, it was sent away to apple and they replaced the whole screen as the lcd was faulty. still does not work properly.

Purchased in July 2019 at Portland Phone Shop for A$1,499.00.

Sinthu M.

Sinthu M.

Best phone!

I switched to iPhone XS from Note 9. Being an android lover for a while, I was skeptical about the switch, but I was surprised how I could adapt to Apple seamlessly. I do use other Apple products and wasn’t sure about the iPhone - the previous iPhone I used was iPhone 3G and back in those days the customisation offered was very limited. And being an android user, i felt I was rarely using its numerous features. iPhone 8 onwards are way better and stable. The iOS has improved a lot and stable these days. With WhatsApp and streaming apps, I don’t feel the need to expand the phones ability to support various formats that android readily offers. It has been a welcome change for me.

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Store Australia for A$1,200.00.

Buy Well

Buy WellNewcastle

I’ve miss you Steve Jobs

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1,600.00.

Gisha S.

Gisha S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is excellent product

This is very easy to use, Customerservice is very good; I am totally satisfied with this product. Recommend this product to everyone as it has various new features and excellent camera

K.Belfield

K.BelfieldPerth, WA

Ok but speaker seems faulty

Bought it a few months ago and depending on the app I use, my speaker doesn’t work properly. Can’t hear phone calls unless loud speaker but music ect works fine. No water damage.

Purchased in October 2019.

Nicole Lim

Nicole LimSydney, NSW

Was expecting it to be less bulky and heavy..

The camera quality has improved from the previous iPhone 7 that I was using but its night mode is still not great. The quality of the screen needs improvement as one drop is all it takes to leave cracks on the back. Battery life is significantly worse a year later so have your portable charger ready wherever you go. Apple needs to look at its price points to keep their product competitive.

Purchased in January 2019.

Annalise

AnnaliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the phone

The display is lovely and the camera has definitely improved. The battery does run out quickly is you use it a lot especially when travelling. All apps run well on this phone

Angelo

AngeloSydney, NSW

Good but not worth the $$$$$

The camera is great but really that's it. Way to expensive for what you get. The ear piece is crackly already. An update sort of corrected it, but still is not fixed. The size of the screen is good which i like a lot.

Purchased in May 2019.

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

software issues

I send emails that i can not edit. so annoying. I will go to android now. Many other issues with this unstable software. No record of calls until a day or two later

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodfone for A$1,700.00.

Ally

Ally

Great phone... but the most recent update ruins it

I absolutely love the phone, both in its design and its features.
However, the most recent IOS update has me feeling a different way. My phone struggles to connect to any wifi, and I'm forced to use my mobile data all day, even when I'm at home

Purchased in November 2018.

Ewan

EwanSydney, NSW

It's no Android!

Look. To be honest. The iPhones are good phones. But they lack so much opportunity. Some of the features found in the Iphones are amazing. But they lack one thing. Being able to share that with other devices. Like the iMessage for example. If you have an iphone and can iMessage you'll know it's great. But if you want to message someone who doesn't have an iPhone then you need to text. And some people have run out of credit or cannot afford to pay for credit as the phones are so expensive. It only uses WiFi so they should be able to have that cross platform

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,250.00.

Jafrin S.

Jafrin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love it

I am a user of apple phone. This is my 5th purchase and never disappointed with the service quality. It is bit pricy but it’s a very good product for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$1,000.00.

Lane A.

Lane A.Hunter Region, NSW

Really good phone!

I got this phone from my telstra plan and all I can say is I LOVE IT! The camera quality Is really good for a phone & the IOS system is intuitive and very simple to use, I only rated it 4 stars out of 5 because I chipped the front screen and apple charged me a hefty cost to replace it.

Purchased at Telstra.

Tara

Tara

Love this phone

I use this phone daily and love it no issues so far, love apple iPhones they are the best phone on the market and I highly recommend these phones to anyone looking

Kirstin

KirstinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I really love this phone

I have been an iPhone user for a long time now. I have had many different models. This phone is by far the best so far. The screen size is great for watching tv. The functions are very easy to use.

Purchased in February 2019.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Loveee

This camera quality is great, big difference from the iphone 8+ . The way you can edit photos too is amazing, the battery lasts me forever ! At least 2 days without charging.

Purchased in January 2019.