Apple iPhone XS

Apple iPhone XS

64GB, 256GB and 512GB

Simple and Easy To Use

Just received my new Iphone from Telstra. Great and simple phone. The battery is alot better and I really like the qulaity of the photos that can be generated. It was a little expensive but a fantastic phone to use.

Purchased in April 2019 at Telstra for $1,190.00.

Software

The phone is ok except the price.

The phone is ok except the price. The screen is not big enough but is ok. If you want to try a new phone, Android will be a better one.

Purchased in May 2019 for $2,199.00.

Best but Most expensive iphone

Awesome big and bright display. The oled screen is truly amazing. Camera is very good but not as good at night time. Phone seems sturdy. Sometimes I am worried about size as it can easily come out of my pocket. I use it for mostly surfing web and watching videos. Apps do run smoother than ever, it is easily one of the most responsive phones in the market.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Physical store for $1,900.00.

WoW just WoW

Big screen, butter smooth, fast, responsive all the time, no lagging. Camera is the best among any smartphone. Notch looks but bit ugly. You can't deny the truth iPhone is iPhone.

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $1,600.00.

Best phone ever.

This phone is the best iPhone I have used. The screen is the perfect size and very vivid and bright. The camera is fantastic especially in low light compared to older models.

Purchased in November 2018 at Optus for $2,388.00.

Software

Great phone although the cost is very high - quality of the camera is why I upgraded from my older Iphone and this one doesn't disappoint - I now use this more than my Ipad.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,629.00.

Perfect

Very pleased with camera. Great with brightness.I use most of the times this phone for taking pictures and measuring equipments. Safari is the other most used function for me. Loved it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,600.00.

Love the phone

Use the phone everyday after I got it. Love the camera very much, especially taking photo of people, the portrait function is really make the photos looks more professional and nicer than my previous phone 6s. The battery seems last longer, but the battery health seems dropped a bit fast (dropped 2% in a month) and not too sure about the reason. But everything works well. I usually go on lots of social media and it is pretty responsive, all the drops can run smoothly. Dropped once, the screen is not cracked luckily, maybe the apple phone case helps to protect it. The Apple Pay function is easier to use than the previous phone. Overall the screen is bigger and it can take better photos. One bad thing is the phone is a bit heavy, I took sometime to get use to it.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,879.00.

Love this version

Changed up my iPhone to get a better camera as I use phone for all my photos and I love taking photos
It’s terrific, has a portrait mode where the subject is in focus and the background is soft (not quite focussed)
I settled on 64gb as I pay for extra iCloud storage...I have 3 screens of apps, nearly 20,000 photos, use FB and all banking etc and am only using half the 64 gb
I was used to a home button, but only took a day or 2 to get used to no home button, another reason I switched in order to get a bit bigger screen without being so big I couldn’t fit it in my pocket
Didn’t cost me outright, I just continue a (better) plan with Vodafone who have always been reliable for me
All good so far

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Physical store.

Software

battery and signal are toooo bad

I signed my iPhone xs plan with Optus last year when this phone just released. I was very happy to have this phone because it looks good and I need a smaller phone which can fit in into my mini bags. But the disadvantages of small phone come with it, the battery is so bad, everyday, I come home with less than 20% battery which really terrifies me. If I went out for dinner, I don't dare to use my phone at all, cuz I am afraid the phone will be out of battery on the way home. And the signal is always showing 1 or 2 bars, no matter where I am. Especially when I stay indoor, only 1 bar signal for the phone. I went to the genius bar and talk to them about my phones' issue, they said it is a common issue about iPhone xs, bad battery and bad signal. Excuse me?

Purchased in November 2018 at optus.

Software

I’m not using my DSRL camera anymore

I got this phone just because the camera. As a content creator the resolution and brightness is key to me. I’m only using my DSRL for the night, when I think iPhone still has a lot to improve.
The durability of my screen is perfect, the same the battery. I have used my phone today 10 hours and I just that to use the charger after 9.
I use my phone mostly for social media (whatsapp, Instagram, facebook), the camera, some apps to edit photos and videos, watch YouTube and online trainings, apps for fitness (recipes and running) and of course, the alarm.
Everything runs perfect. I have zero complaints.

Purchased in September 2018 at Vodafone.

Software

This is perfect, I’m very happy with this phone!

The camera quality is perfect! Best phone I have ever had, the video, audio and performance is immaculate, I didn’t expect anything more, if you’re looking to purchase a phone the IPhone XS is a must! They have a great variety of colours too! I went through Telstra for this device and I’m glad I didn’t go anywhere else!

Purchased in January 2019 at Telstra for $3,000.00.

Apple iPhone XS .. Hate this phone

I cannot wait for my plan to finish in about 18 months.. paid 3k for this phone.. it constantly freezes.. this will be my last Apple phone.. I’ve had the 6+ 7+ and now XS.. I’m going back to Samsung.. really regretting this purchase .. no service when trying to synch with my car.. it was only when I jumped on a apple consumer site I managed to sync.. noticing I was not the only one.. Apple your not so sweet anymore.

Purchased in July 2018.

love it

I before thought a big phone is not that good as you cannot hold it in one hand, but after I have experienced the big phone, I can't go back. It is much more easy to read and write in a larger phone, the camera quality is so high and I really likes that. So expensive tho.

Purchased in June 2018.

Leaps and bounds!

Jumped from an iPhone 7 Plus to the Xs. What a leap. So much faster, So much easier to use. Battery life is better. The phone is physically smaller but manages to keep the same size screen as the 7 Plus. The face recognition is my favourite feature. It even works in the dark. Enjoying my phone again.

Purchased in April 2019 at Telstra Business.

Software

Idk why people love iphone so much

My partner got this phone and i just think they're so expensive. I think it has a nice camera and lookstylish but its just a phone. its not life changing so why spend so much ?

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,900.00.

love this phone

What a great phone, fast clear and stylish. like most things apple everything works nicely and has been well thought out. The front and back glass gives the phone a special touch.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,450.00.

The best got better

I have been using iPhones since they launched in Australia. I got the iPhone XS to replace my iPhone 8 Plus.

I love that, while the XS has a bigger screen than the 8 Plus, it is a physically smaller device. The screen is slightly thinner but longer making it easier to type on.

The main concern I had about moving to the XS was Face ID, but this works great 90% of the time, with a slight delay other times. It’s impressive that it even works in the dark.

The only thing I am not absolutely in love with is the battery life. This could be better. It usually makes it through a full day, but sometimes not.

For someone who has had an iPhone for 10+ years, no home button is quite a change, however you get used to the intuitive new gestures within a few weeks.

I highly recommend this phone and don’t regret it at all.

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra for $1,896.00.

Worst upgrade ever.

I have been using iPhones for a decade and every time I upgrade to a newer model, I find the system is greatly improved.
Not this time.
Since first unboxing the XS, I have had so many problems with glitching, freezing, unable to go to home screen without rebooting the phone, and various other annoying things.
Battery drains very fast also, and the screen always feels very hot.
I have upgraded from the iPhone 7 and really regret this purchase. I think this is a known issue amongst the iPhone X series to be unstable and prone to glitching.
I have never had these problems with any other Apple product.
I considered taking it into Apple the first day I got it but I suspect I would have these issues with a replacement anyway.
I got my XS on a plan with Optus so I guess I am stuck with it but I would warn others that want to upgrade, to perhaps think twice as there is something very wrong with the X software.

Purchased in January 2019.

Software

Very good but too expensive.

We recently purchased iPhone XS from the retailer.
I'm very happy with new device. It has much brighter display.
But, I heard there are also disadvantages for this device.
- Crazy repair cost: Apple charge $418 for screen repair.
So, I added Apple Care+ for this device and this is $299. It's also very expensive.
But, if there is any problem, Apple provides service at very low price.

This is very good mobile phone, but too expensive.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,879.00.