Apple iPhone XS

Apple iPhone XS

64GB, 256GB and 512GB

Good Value IPHONE

So far the phone runs well and seamlessly pairs with all my Apple Products, LG TV, Car etc. The Camera is good, but not as good as Samsung mobiles. This is coming from a Apple fan. Battery is the biggest improvement from previous models. Expensive to fix if you need to replace the screen. I find it great from watching movies and videos. Overall Good phone.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

Great phone

Best iPhone I have owned with the battery life being amazing
Get what you paid for no issues at all nearly to many features if that's possible not to big
Amazing screen clarity with the super retina OLED display great camera really recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,500.00.

Not worth it

It's not worth the extra money. Older ones do the same thing this is just made a bit bigger but isn't much different. I went back to my iPhone 8.

Purchased in April 2019 at Gumtree for $1,500.00.

Not so good to navigate

I dropped the mobile get it fixed and after a few days couldn't use it all. It kept gong up and down. It did not last long. Best an android

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,200.00.

Great phone

Everything runs smoothly, haven’t had a single issue with it in the last year. Camera is very good quality. Light at night isn’t overly bright to hurt your eyes when reading.

Purchased in May 2018 for $144.00.

Software

New to iOs and loving it

I owned this phone for 10 months now and there is no turning back. I love the quick performance of the phone whether launching apps or downloading its fast and not clunky at all. One of my favourite is siri voice command its reliable and accurate. The camera takes crisp photos and of professional finished especially using portrait mode. The video quality is good its like there is a built in video stabilisation. And the retina log in and password population is my favourite. It remembers all kinds of log in if you set it. Overall its a smart phone of the 21st century.

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,600.00.

Software

Perfect in a magnitude of ways

The Iphone Xs is a phone of many words. From the A12 bionic chip to the super retina OLED display, this phone can capture the best moments of your life as well as offers an incredible multitasking experience. The battery life is almost infinite and the contemporary range of colours outruns every other competing phone brand

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,679.00.

Best upgrade ever

Since upgrading from the iPhone 7 I can say the battery never fails me and apps have run smoother than ever. The camera takes stunning scenic photos and portrait photos.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus for $1,200.00.

one of the best iPhones

this is one of the best iPhones as i paid for the phone but i have never looked back . if your looking for a iPhone you dont need to go any where

Purchased in June 2019.

Software

Apple just keep improving.

The phone never fails, the battery lasts for a long time, sometimes I forget to charge it at night and it last through until the next night charge. I love the larger screen and read from the phone often. The camera takes great pictures, really clear and good quality. The only down side is that it isn’t ready to switch to 5G when it comes in, which is a big mistake from Apple.

Purchased in February 2019 at Optus.

Software

Great phone with excellent camera and huge storage

I bought this phone as an upgrade from an iPhone 6s Plus. The size of the screen is just as large with a smaller form factor and greater resolution. Camera quality is amazing and the IOS platform runs so smooth that using Apps is a delight. We bought the larger storage space (slightly more expensive), 512GB to support the large number of videos and photos we take and we have no regrets. It is amazing what this phone can do. With the upgraded battery that lasts longer compared to the older models, wireless charging and the improved FaceID function, this phone is so reliable, secure and easy to use. The iPhone XS is one of the best smartphones money can buy. You will not be disappointed. I wasn't.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Upgrade to XS from iPhone 8

I upgraded from the iPhone 8 to the XS and I love it. It has a bigger screen, not as big as the Max’s so it’s still comfortable to hold. It has fantastic cameras, the visual quality is good enough that I can record YouTube videos on the phone and still produce quality video. The audio is just as good. The battery life is significantly longer and charges so quickly, the convenience factor of this is great. It’s slightly heavier than the 8, and feels very strong and sturdy. A really fantastic phone all round. I’m a technology layman so I don’t need to be told all the specs and techno wizz details, I just need to know that it is a great phone and worth the price point, so that’s what I’m sharing. I really love it and couldn’t recommend it enough.

Purchased in August 2019 at Radio Rentals for $2,000.00.

Excellent phone

I recently upgraded to an iPhone XS
I found it to be much better then the previous iPhones I had before , fast , good software and even the camera is much better then the previous ones .
Happy to have an iPhone XS.

Purchased in July 2018 at Job hifi Bankstown for $2,550.00.

Software

This is perfect and I really can’t live without my iPhone

I love my iPhone XS. It is easy to use. Apps run smoothly with little to no problem. It takes beautiful photos in all light. It is easy to send texts and emails and access my favourite social media platform.

Purchased in June 2017 at Big W Retail Stores.

Software

Amazing but one step too far!

I have had my iPhone for 8 months now. I have been a iPhone fan since the iPhone 3G model till now although I used an android phone for few month and I personally think that iOS is a head and shoulder above android system. What I don't like about the new iPhone is:
. Weight: it's very heavy phone the glass makes it very heavy and uncomfortable to hold for long
. The full glass jacket: you should be very careful with it. The glass replacement is painfully expensive
. The camera bump: You can cover it with a case but it's quite a big hump
. Face recognition: it works and then it doesn't work! so moody and unpredictable. 90% works.
. Bring back the button: finger print was way more accurate, reliable and useful
. The side screen lock button is in the worse possible place. To hold this heavy phone you will constantly press it and the screen locks. Soooooo annoying.
. Camera: it's ok but the low light quality is not good and very noisy. Also very limited zoom (well the high zoom is like looking through fog).

Would I still buy this phone? NO! I would happily go back to my iPhone 7 model and save $1000 extra that I spent on this phone. iPhone XS is a good phone but not as good as it claims. It's not worth the money apple charges and it's not a great phone either.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

The powerful

The iPhone xs has a Gorgeous design with best camera . The brightness of the display higher than the other phones.
Although it has an expensive price tag and short batter life.Yet the iPhone xs is the best and most powerful Apples iPhone ever.

Purchased in December 2018.

Software

Very happy with the iPhone XS

I have had the iPhone XS for about 12 months now and find it to be a robust phone that is easy to use. Takes beautiful photos and with the use of iCloud storage for photos, I find the 64g to be plenty of space for apps. It’s a great looking phone and there are heaps of covers available that keep he screen from cracking. Having no edge on the face makes a bigger screen for phone size.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus .

Beyond amazing!

Brilliant mobile with excellent camera. Quality of photography is superb and is the most used feature for me. The quality of photos are equivalent to using a digital camera. However, battery life is poor especially when many apps are being used.

Purchased in February 2019.

Best iPhone yet!

Great new iPhone! The camera feature are absolutely amazing I have thrown away my camera! I use portrait mode to take pictures of the kids and I swear they look so professional! I don’t know how apple can improve this phone honestly!

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus for $1,700.00.

Software

Reliable, great features and a must have!!!

iPhone XS is one of the newest version of iphone. Is packs great features and has become a must have within our business. It has a smaller screen than the iPhoneXR but picture quality is spot on and become more clear.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Online store.