Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

64GB, 256GB and 512GB

Amazing Photo quality.

I upgraded from my iPhone 8 to the xs max purely for the photo quality, and I wasn’t disappointed.

I, like every other parent, fill my phone with photos of my kids, and some of my most favourite photos have been taken with this phone and it’s portrait feature which focuses on the subject and blurs the background. It is amazing!

The phones other features aren’t anything to be missed either. I quite enjoy the buttonless screen. It took a day to get used to, but once you are used to it it’s hard to go back, and it because it isn’t needed the screen size is even bigger.

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone.

Software

Great looking but fragile as glass

The XS takes great photos and has a terrific screen but don’t believe for a second that it is waster resistant or able to take any day to day knocks. It is as practical as glass and twice as fragile. And Apple will never fix anything under warranty despite the eye watering price. Cars are far more complex and come with 7 year warranties...Apple: All care, no responsibility. Avoid.

Purchased in September 2018 at Telstra.

Software

Excellent quality phone with huge screen

Excellent phone with a great quality screen covering the entire face of the phone. Only issue I have is holding the phone with one hand - it can be difficult to reach the entire screen due to the large phone size. No reflection issues with the screen as previously experienced with earlier models. Charging holds quite well and gives me a full day of quite heavy use. Amazing range of apps available from the App Store which all seem to run very smoothly on the phone.

Purchased in October 2018.

Software

Absolutely perfect. I was a fantastical android user for years. It was easy to use lightning fast great phone

Slow motion is great works easy and we'll. Glass back is a bit fragile but I put a case on it. I starter to play games on the phone as they are of high quality and suprisingly good

Purchased in October 2018 at Telstra for $2,499.00.

Awesome

Love it love it love it. Just best phone I ever had. Super fast and powerful, really quick open apps. Clean and so big but now I can't use small phone!

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.

Good iPhone

The iPhone XS Max has a great screen being oled the iPhone scratches very easy it does everything that my old iPhone does and more I’m very happy with it

Purchased in September 2018.

Awesome phone

This phone is amazing .
The pictures are amazing
The apps that run on this are out of this world and plus with the new A12 Bionic is truely breathtaking .
I have two and boy there just as awesome in the water although touch capabilities are minimal as your screen is underwater still an amazing piece of engerneering.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,400.00.

Perfect

The screen is awesome. it is much faster than my iPhone X. I will recommend my friend to buy it if they want to upgrade. However, the price is high.

Purchased in May 2019 for $2,369.00.

Software

Fantastic phone - love the screen

Great phone. Perfect size, finally an iPhone that has a decent sized screen!

The OLED screen looks amazing and has great black levels.

Apple has really stepped up their software game with iOS since iOS 7 when I last used it!!

Purchased in October 2018 at optus for $115.00.

Software

Love this phone. Amazing quality overall

Ease of use and range of apps is perfect
Screen is amazing and the phone just feels luxurious in your hands. Camera quality is amazing and printing from phone is so easy. I tend to upgrade phones yearly but unless something amazing comes along I’ll be sticking with this one for a long time

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus.

Loving the larger size

Coming from an iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone XS Max screen is a delight.
Battery life is great. A comfortable full day of use before needing to charge.
Camera quality is amazing, Portrait modes work well.
The A12 Bionic makes everything very fast. I have never noticed any lag when using apps or playing games.
FaceID is a great replacement to TouchID - fast and accurate.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,799.00.

Pretty neat

The camera quality impressed me upon purchasing this new iPhone but can be questionable still as it seems that many new phones are getting better camera leading to better photos.

Satisfied with the durability and brightness of the phone. Have yet to drop the phone but will get to that point in the future. Brightness auto adjusts depending on your surroundings. Nice feature.

Use my mobile phone for games and social media. Does the job pretty well due to the large screen. Makes my gaming experience better. Does the job for social media like all other phones.

Apps run smoothly on the phone. No problems here

Purchased in January 2019 at Officeworks for $2,000.00.

Software

Perfect. Why would you go anywhere else

As always, it works like perfect. Camera is great and the design is 10/10 mint. Software is flawless, fast and complete. Although expensive it does everything. Wallet and Face ID are next level stuff.

Purchased in October 2018.

Perfect

Sometimes some apps didn't run smoothly but overall is very good. The battery is much better than previous products as well as the camera quality. The brightness is okay. 90/100

Purchased in December 2018 at Boss Mobile for $1,682.00.

Awesome product - Battery life is perfect

I purchased this to upgrade from my iPhone 7 and honestly there is a big difference in aesthetics and quality. The battery life is really good and the screen is a lot larger. It looks nice and slick. I wouldn’t choose any other phone on the market.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus.

Software

Great phone with heaps of memory!

The XS Max 512gb is my latest step up in iPhone land. What a jump it was! I’ve come from a 6s Plus which even had a home button! Don’t I feel lost now!

I’ve spent a solid few months exploring the features and getting used to it.

I like the swipe controls. I find them extremely useful. The camera/s are amazing! The sound quality is second to none! It’s an extremely efficient phone.

I’ve heard issues with phone calls dropping out and have to agree with them - twice in the three or four calls I’ve made I’ve experienced the drop out. It comes without warning.

That aside, all functions that this phone offers is amazing!

4 out of 5, purely because of the calls dropping out. Everything else is great!

Hoo roo

Purchased in January 2019.

Love this phone

LITERALLY has the best camera, the depth in each picture is AMAZING. The color of the phone, the size, how it’s made, the display. EVERYTHING about this phone, I love!

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,500.00.

This is perfect

The camera quality is good,display is ok. But sometimes app will be slow,and after half a year the battery is not very good,I love the big screen,easy for eyes. like it

Purchased in November 2018 at optus for $2,089.00.

Love the giant screen

The camera quality is amazing. I am loving the larger screen even though the phone itself is barely larger than my old 7+.
The only thing im struggling with is the face ID. It never seems to work the first few times.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,799.00.

Software

It's a great phone but not water proof

I love the new features, software, the way it looks but disappointed that it doesn't take well to water. I accidently dropped it while doing the dishes (2 seconds max) and it's never been the same since!

Purchased in January 2019.