Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

64GB, 256GB and 512GB

Hafiz Abdur Rehman

Hafiz Abdur RehmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very well made solid device

I am using it for a year now and it is blazing fast which excellent display and camera. One main reason to stick with it was the smart hdr feature which makes pictures exceptional. Battery life is excellent in the beginning but it will be okay after an year or so. The one wonderful thing is that apps run buttery smooth and whenever you want anything like a camera app for a quick snap it won't disappoint you.

Purchased in November 2018 at Facebook for $2,000.00.

Ussama

UssamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivers much more than I anticipated

Great built quality as expected from Apple. The camera which i dont use alot but when i do never disappoints. The screen is amazing with great colors and not overly saturated like others do. Speed is blazing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Used for $1,250.00.

Tehreem K.

Tehreem K.Sydney, NSW

iPhone XS Max

Superb mobile ever. It run smoothly and the camera features are really very exciting great smart and phone , many features like battery power is just amazing you can use whole day

Purchased in March 2019.

Perth AU

Perth AUPerth, WA

My perfect phone

This phone is amazing. I’m so in love with this phone.In the past I had IPhone 5,6,6S,7 and IPhone X but this one is amazing. I don’t want to know anything about this new phone (Iphone XI) - to me IPhone XS Max is the best phone ever

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $2,000.00.

Bernard Griffiths

Bernard GriffithsPerth, WA

Broken Screen

Hi
I have eventually got my dream phone Apple XS Max.
Every thing I could wish for since am an apple fan with my second iMac 27 inch, a Mac air & a Mac book.
Except broke the screen today of my 3 month old iPhone. Check out how much a broken screen cost from apple. I got my some a non apple shop & still cost me $495. beware . I think apple are disgusting for charging that much for a pieces of glass. Obviously not making any profit.
Near $600 if I took it to an Apple shop. My warranty is now void. First & last iPhone I Buy.
Check repair costs before you buy an iPhone.
I was really happy with the phone operation but this is nonsense

Purchased in June 2019.

Dryelle S.

Dryelle S.

New IOS 13.0

The best update in ages. The new shortcut app is essential. The camera, the designer and the color options are also amazing. But for me the main thing is that now the IOS system automatically erases duplicate images, great news to save on storage.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for $1,746.00.

Wriggly J.

Wriggly J.Sydney, NSW

Love it

Camera quality is excellent besides the fact that sometimes when taking selfies, the phone doesnt detect my face and creates a really ugly lighting. but thats something thats easily fixed. Durability of the phone is really good and apps run smoothly

Renae C.

Renae C.

Love it

Best phone I’ve owned, so fast to use and holds to much, takes excellent photos and videos. Lots of space and comes in great colours and sizes I love it

Pop-upBrisbane

2 1/2 stars

Purchased in September 2019.

Pop-up

I added a wallpaper from my Samsung S8+ and the iPhone Max XS. The picture without the icons is the iPhone Max XS. You can see how dull the picture is in comparison.

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect phone can’t live without it

Durable, easy to use, quality pictures downloading new applications fast, main use to keep in contact with work and family, good sound quality and holds all my information securely. Love it

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

The latest and greatest

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus for $840.00.

WALID

WALIDSydney, NSW

Amazing phone

Easy to use, navigate and watch movies. It has amazing features that help make things such as photos. Edit and make videos easy.
I use it for work and email. Opening plans and photos.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,800.00.

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but has some issues

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

NadineT

NadineT

Top Quality Phone

All the awesome features of the iPhone but with an amazing camera. Top notch zoom and clarity to die for. The battery life could be a little better. Love the Face ID. Large screen, top to bottom. I no longer use my iPad now that I have this phone. Very quick to load anything. Highly recommended this phone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,299.00.

rainy75

rainy75Southwest, VIC

It's been the best Apple Iphone I've updated to so far.... It's used all the time and has not failed me.

Camera quality is amazing, very little back light is needed for a clear and bright selfie, and when displaying some photos I have had people ask me what kind of camera I use, needless to say they are shocked when I tell them that it's the one on my Iphone.
My Iphone is used for watching videos and movies also live streaming music .
Apps always work well even with multiple open at the same time.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Software

Couldn’t ask for a better phone!!!!!

So this phone easy to use. Great quality picture. Love how fast and easy it updates! Hasn’t had one problem with it! Hands free is great! Face ID to unlock my phone is amazing!

Purchased in November 2018 at Verizion for $1,200.00.

Sarah

SarahGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best phone I’ve had!

After months of researching what sort of iPhone to upgrade to next the iPhone XS Max has met all expectations. The camera quality through out the day to night time is a 10/10. Found no issues with taking photos in different conditions. The display of the phone is satisfactory and the brightness is also great. After multiple drops of the phone it is still in great condition and working as if it were brand new. Have had no issues with any of the apps.

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus Shepparton .

Clean freak

Clean freakSydney, NSW

Excellent love these phone easy to use and a great large screen and storage. Haven’t had any issues in the last 8 months

Great camera no issues with using this phone of a night. Still wished had fingerprint recognition as well as the facial recognition. I have has this phone for 8 months now with no app issues

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $2,049.00.

George of Sydney

George of SydneySydney

Slick product, mostly trouble-free

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Amanda A.

Amanda A.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful, functional & sleek

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia.