Apple iPhone XS Max 512GB

Apple iPhone XS Max 512GB

MPN: MT582X/A

Great phone!!

Great phone, i love the camera for this new iPhone XS MAX , it's very expensive but it's worth your money. I prefer Samsung but IPhone ahead of the league
. Great phone

Purchased in July 2019 at P & S Electronics for $2,500.00.

Brilliant Tech for Personal and Business Use

The iPhone XS Max 512 GB is a great example of reliability and convenience. Combined use of iCloud and iPhone brings all apps, photos, and documents synchronised across all Mac devices. Apple tech never fails to deliver.

Purchased in February 2019.

Best software mediocre hardware

iPhone is as good as its software
Take that out and it’s practically outdated technology apart from true depth camera
It’s antenna is always a big problem signal is always weak download speeds aren’t a issue when near the tower but that’s not always the case for 80% of consumers
Can understand if it’s a bit fragile but it’s tough when compared to most of its competitors
Under Tim Cook Apple has improved a lot when taking responsibility for its actions but they still got a long way to go
Never really dipped it in water but it survives rain for sure
It’s processor is alright but works wonders due to software compatibility
Hopefully this year Apple fixes basic hardware and put in better things as without cellphone signal phones are nothing more than dummies now a days
It’s speakers have improved
But battery life for heavy users is useless
Not the leading screen display for a premium phone

Purchased in January 2019.

Love this phone

This is the beautiful phone all round. It takes amazing pictures the slo mo works really well and the battery life is amazing. This iphone is super fast all apps runs smoothly and the battery life was as good as it was 8 months ago. I had the phone on UAG case drop it a couple of times and still as good as charm. Great phone

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,800.00.

Software

Love my iPhone - what an amazing device

9 months on, and I still love my iPhone XS max. Not only does everyone comment on how amazing the photos look, but it's still speedy, beautiful and I've not managed to break the device at all!

Purchased in November 2018 at telstra.

Software

Absolutely perfect. I was a fantastical android user for years. It was easy to use lightning fast great phone

Slow motion is great works easy and we'll. Glass back is a bit fragile but I put a case on it. I starter to play games on the phone as they are of high quality and suprisingly good

Purchased in October 2018 at Telstra for $2,499.00.

Perfect

The screen is awesome. it is much faster than my iPhone X. I will recommend my friend to buy it if they want to upgrade. However, the price is high.

Purchased in May 2019 for $2,369.00.

Perfect

Sometimes some apps didn't run smoothly but overall is very good. The battery is much better than previous products as well as the camera quality. The brightness is okay. 90/100

Purchased in December 2018 at Boss Mobile for $1,682.00.

Awesome product - Battery life is perfect

I purchased this to upgrade from my iPhone 7 and honestly there is a big difference in aesthetics and quality. The battery life is really good and the screen is a lot larger. It looks nice and slick. I wouldn’t choose any other phone on the market.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus.

Software

Great phone with heaps of memory!

The XS Max 512gb is my latest step up in iPhone land. What a jump it was! I’ve come from a 6s Plus which even had a home button! Don’t I feel lost now!

I’ve spent a solid few months exploring the features and getting used to it.

I like the swipe controls. I find them extremely useful. The camera/s are amazing! The sound quality is second to none! It’s an extremely efficient phone.

I’ve heard issues with phone calls dropping out and have to agree with them - twice in the three or four calls I’ve made I’ve experienced the drop out. It comes without warning.

That aside, all functions that this phone offers is amazing!

4 out of 5, purely because of the calls dropping out. Everything else is great!

Hoo roo

Purchased in January 2019.

This model is a LEMON

The primary function of a phone is to make and take phone calls. Unfortunately, the IPhone XS max consistently drops phone calls multiple times a day.
If you don’t believe me, have a look at Apple Community at all the reviews about this issue.

I am waiting for a recall. $2300 I Paid for a shocking phone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018