MPN: MT522X/A

Good but has some issues

I upgraded my phone from iPhone 7 Plus 32gb to the XS Max 64gb July 2019.

So far it has been okay, the better life is much better and lasts all day/night even though I am on social media or on the internet a lot. My main reason for the upgrade was a better camera and I can honestly this camera is way better! Photos are much sharper, colors are more vibrant and it takes great photos at night too. My photos don’t look all noisy with night photos and the colors are true to what I can physically see.

Sometimes apps randomly close or the touch screen doesn’t work but I’m not sure if this is an IOS issue or just something with my particular phone.

Overall, I do really like the phone. Though if you have a XR or more recent phone than what I originally had, I wouldn’t worry about upgrading as they are somewhat similar.

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Top Quality Phone

All the awesome features of the iPhone but with an amazing camera. Top notch zoom and clarity to die for. The battery life could be a little better. Love the Face ID. Large screen, top to bottom. I no longer use my iPad now that I have this phone. Very quick to load anything. Highly recommended this phone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,299.00.

Software

It's been the best Apple Iphone I've updated to so far.... It's used all the time and has not failed me.

Camera quality is amazing, very little back light is needed for a clear and bright selfie, and when displaying some photos I have had people ask me what kind of camera I use, needless to say they are shocked when I tell them that it's the one on my Iphone.
My Iphone is used for watching videos and movies also live streaming music .
Apps always work well even with multiple open at the same time.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Software

Couldn’t ask for a better phone!!!!!

So this phone easy to use. Great quality picture. Love how fast and easy it updates! Hasn’t had one problem with it! Hands free is great! Face ID to unlock my phone is amazing!

Purchased in November 2018 at Verizion for $1,200.00.

Software

Happy with the phone but...

I bought this (refurbished) phone a month ago and it's better than my previous iPhone but the battery still runs out pretty quickly which is disappointing. The camera is pretty good. Apps work well and speed to open is quite good.

Purchased in July 2019 at EB Games Online Store for $1,300.00.

Software

The quality of the camera is amazing

I absolutely love this product. I purchased it because I wanted a phone with the best camera quality possible, and I was not disappointed. The ability to edit photos on various apps is made outstandingly easy on this phone as well. You don’t need a computer to edit photos at all if you have an iPhone XS Max

Purchased in May 2019.

Awesome phone

Love this phone, much better than my old one! Although i did think the selfie camera could do with some improvement and i'm still not used to not having a button!

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,800.00.

Amazing Photo quality.

I upgraded from my iPhone 8 to the xs max purely for the photo quality, and I wasn’t disappointed.

I, like every other parent, fill my phone with photos of my kids, and some of my most favourite photos have been taken with this phone and it’s portrait feature which focuses on the subject and blurs the background. It is amazing!

The phones other features aren’t anything to be missed either. I quite enjoy the buttonless screen. It took a day to get used to, but once you are used to it it’s hard to go back, and it because it isn’t needed the screen size is even bigger.

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone.

Software

Excellent quality phone with huge screen

Excellent phone with a great quality screen covering the entire face of the phone. Only issue I have is holding the phone with one hand - it can be difficult to reach the entire screen due to the large phone size. No reflection issues with the screen as previously experienced with earlier models. Charging holds quite well and gives me a full day of quite heavy use. Amazing range of apps available from the App Store which all seem to run very smoothly on the phone.

Purchased in October 2018.

Awesome

Love it love it love it. Just best phone I ever had. Super fast and powerful, really quick open apps. Clean and so big but now I can't use small phone!

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.

Good iPhone

The iPhone XS Max has a great screen being oled the iPhone scratches very easy it does everything that my old iPhone does and more I’m very happy with it

Purchased in September 2018.

Awesome phone

This phone is amazing .
The pictures are amazing
The apps that run on this are out of this world and plus with the new A12 Bionic is truely breathtaking .
I have two and boy there just as awesome in the water although touch capabilities are minimal as your screen is underwater still an amazing piece of engerneering.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,400.00.

Software

Fantastic phone - love the screen

Great phone. Perfect size, finally an iPhone that has a decent sized screen!

The OLED screen looks amazing and has great black levels.

Apple has really stepped up their software game with iOS since iOS 7 when I last used it!!

Purchased in October 2018 at optus for $115.00.

Loving the larger size

Coming from an iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone XS Max screen is a delight.
Battery life is great. A comfortable full day of use before needing to charge.
Camera quality is amazing, Portrait modes work well.
The A12 Bionic makes everything very fast. I have never noticed any lag when using apps or playing games.
FaceID is a great replacement to TouchID - fast and accurate.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,799.00.

Software

Perfect. Why would you go anywhere else

As always, it works like perfect. Camera is great and the design is 10/10 mint. Software is flawless, fast and complete. Although expensive it does everything. Wallet and Face ID are next level stuff.

Purchased in October 2018.

Love the giant screen

The camera quality is amazing. I am loving the larger screen even though the phone itself is barely larger than my old 7+.
The only thing im struggling with is the face ID. It never seems to work the first few times.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,799.00.

Software

It's a great phone but not water proof

I love the new features, software, the way it looks but disappointed that it doesn't take well to water. I accidently dropped it while doing the dishes (2 seconds max) and it's never been the same since!

Purchased in January 2019.

Software

Totally love it, better than iphone x

This iPhone has better camera quality both front and back.
battery life is better than the other versions, you can work with it the whole day.
I am Fully satisfied with it.

Purchased in November 2018 at Drugscreen for $1,800.00.

Great phone

Love this phone it’s my 4th iPhone and the best one so far, everything is great !
I love the size of the screen and the camera, no complaints at all !

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,200.00.

Software

Not water-resistant as advertised. Buyer beware. Phone is a Lemon.

Avoid the Apple I-phone there are better phones for a lot less money. Purchased the Apple I-Phone XS max in October 2018 from JB-HIFI. Had call quality issues about two weeks into owning it. Water was splashed onto the phone and shortly after stoped working. Apple advertised the phone with an IP68 rating with water resitance up to 2 meters for 30 minutes. Apple would not cover under warranty. Apple wanted over $900 to repair. Apple accused me of exceeding the water tolerance levels, this is simply untrue. Apple never inspected the phone and refused the warranty based on photographs. The phone was advertised as waterproof and was not. Avoid Apple products. I have now used my $900 and purchased a Pixel 3 phone and I am very happy ! I had been an Apple customer for a number of years, very disappointed.

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,799.00.