Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB

Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB

MPN: MT522X/A

• Incentivised Review Yes (8%) · No (92%)

Matt S

Matt S

Everything you need in a phone

Camera quality is great. Much better than android phones I've seen.
The brightness always adjusts to a level I need and.
Social media is great - including photos and videos.
The processing power of the phone is awesome and I can even run games on it.

Purchased in September 2018.

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Love,love,love it! I went from the iPhone 6s to this one and its sensational! A bit pricey but worth it! I love the bigger size,the speed and the amazing battery power. Can not fault this phone - never lets me down and the phots I take on it are amazing!

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Bernard Griffiths

Bernard GriffithsPerth, WA

Broken Screen

Hi
I have eventually got my dream phone Apple XS Max.
Every thing I could wish for since am an apple fan with my second iMac 27 inch, a Mac air & a Mac book.
Except broke the screen today of my 3 month old iPhone. Check out how much a broken screen cost from apple. I got my some a non apple shop & still cost me $495. beware . I think apple are disgusting for charging that much for a pieces of glass. Obviously not making any profit.
Near $600 if I took it to an Apple shop. My warranty is now void. First & last iPhone I Buy.
Check repair costs before you buy an iPhone.
I was really happy with the phone operation but this is nonsense

Purchased in June 2019.

Dryelle S.

Dryelle S.

New IOS 13.0

The best update in ages. The new shortcut app is essential. The camera, the designer and the color options are also amazing. But for me the main thing is that now the IOS system automatically erases duplicate images, great news to save on storage.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for $1,746.00.

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but has some issues

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

NadineT

NadineT

Top Quality Phone

All the awesome features of the iPhone but with an amazing camera. Top notch zoom and clarity to die for. The battery life could be a little better. Love the Face ID. Large screen, top to bottom. I no longer use my iPad now that I have this phone. Very quick to load anything. Highly recommended this phone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,299.00.

rainy75

rainy75Southwest, VIC

It's been the best Apple Iphone I've updated to so far.... It's used all the time and has not failed me.

Camera quality is amazing, very little back light is needed for a clear and bright selfie, and when displaying some photos I have had people ask me what kind of camera I use, needless to say they are shocked when I tell them that it's the one on my Iphone.
My Iphone is used for watching videos and movies also live streaming music .
Apps always work well even with multiple open at the same time.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Software

Couldn’t ask for a better phone!!!!!

So this phone easy to use. Great quality picture. Love how fast and easy it updates! Hasn’t had one problem with it! Hands free is great! Face ID to unlock my phone is amazing!

Purchased in November 2018 at Verizion for $1,200.00.

Jodie Queenan

Jodie QueenanSydney, NSW

Happy with the phone but...

I bought this (refurbished) phone a month ago and it's better than my previous iPhone but the battery still runs out pretty quickly which is disappointing. The camera is pretty good. Apps work well and speed to open is quite good.

Purchased in July 2019 at EB Games Online Store for $1,300.00.

Georgia

Georgia

The quality of the camera is amazing

I absolutely love this product. I purchased it because I wanted a phone with the best camera quality possible, and I was not disappointed. The ability to edit photos on various apps is made outstandingly easy on this phone as well. You don’t need a computer to edit photos at all if you have an iPhone XS Max

Purchased in May 2019.

katie1995

katie1995Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome phone

Love this phone, much better than my old one! Although i did think the selfie camera could do with some improvement and i'm still not used to not having a button!

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,800.00.

Kylie Constance

Kylie ConstanceAU

Amazing Photo quality.

I upgraded from my iPhone 8 to the xs max purely for the photo quality, and I wasn’t disappointed.

I, like every other parent, fill my phone with photos of my kids, and some of my most favourite photos have been taken with this phone and it’s portrait feature which focuses on the subject and blurs the background. It is amazing!

The phones other features aren’t anything to be missed either. I quite enjoy the buttonless screen. It took a day to get used to, but once you are used to it it’s hard to go back, and it because it isn’t needed the screen size is even bigger.

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Northeast, VIC

Excellent quality phone with huge screen

Excellent phone with a great quality screen covering the entire face of the phone. Only issue I have is holding the phone with one hand - it can be difficult to reach the entire screen due to the large phone size. No reflection issues with the screen as previously experienced with earlier models. Charging holds quite well and gives me a full day of quite heavy use. Amazing range of apps available from the App Store which all seem to run very smoothly on the phone.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Awesome

Love it love it love it. Just best phone I ever had. Super fast and powerful, really quick open apps. Clean and so big but now I can't use small phone!

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.

Zac W.

Zac W.Central West, NSW

Good iPhone

The iPhone XS Max has a great screen being oled the iPhone scratches very easy it does everything that my old iPhone does and more I’m very happy with it

Purchased in September 2018.

Kennedy H.

Kennedy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome phone

This phone is amazing .
The pictures are amazing
The apps that run on this are out of this world and plus with the new A12 Bionic is truely breathtaking .
I have two and boy there just as awesome in the water although touch capabilities are minimal as your screen is underwater still an amazing piece of engerneering.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,400.00.

Michael B.

Michael B.Perth, WA

Fantastic phone - love the screen

Great phone. Perfect size, finally an iPhone that has a decent sized screen!

The OLED screen looks amazing and has great black levels.

Apple has really stepped up their software game with iOS since iOS 7 when I last used it!!

Purchased in October 2018 at optus for $115.00.

Rick C

Rick CSydney, NSW

Loving the larger size

Coming from an iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone XS Max screen is a delight.
Battery life is great. A comfortable full day of use before needing to charge.
Camera quality is amazing, Portrait modes work well.
The A12 Bionic makes everything very fast. I have never noticed any lag when using apps or playing games.
FaceID is a great replacement to TouchID - fast and accurate.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,799.00.

Zamster

Zamster

Perfect. Why would you go anywhere else

As always, it works like perfect. Camera is great and the design is 10/10 mint. Software is flawless, fast and complete. Although expensive it does everything. Wallet and Face ID are next level stuff.

Purchased in October 2018.

Amelia C.

Amelia C.Sydney, NSW

Love the giant screen

The camera quality is amazing. I am loving the larger screen even though the phone itself is barely larger than my old 7+.
The only thing im struggling with is the face ID. It never seems to work the first few times.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,799.00.